Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 102

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 102 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

"Sandra! Hey, Sandra! Wake up!" Sandra heard while someone was shaking her by her shoulders.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw the guy that had been sitting at the reception desk standing over her.

"It's your turn now," the cop said.

Sandra yawned and asked, "Have I been asleep for long?"

"For about fifteen minutes, I would say," the cop answered.

Sandra stood up and groaned a little when she felt a kink in her back.

"Are you okay?" the cop asked.

"Yeah, just a little bit stiff. That's all," Sandra answered while she stretched her body, nor caring that the cop was looking at her.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you have really turned into a beautiful woman."

Sandra smiled at him, while he was checking her out. "Thanks for the compliment," she said.

"Come, follow me," the cop finally told Sandra.

Sandra followed him through the corridors of the building, and sometimes they crossed paths with other cops, in plain clothes or in uniform. Whomever they passed, they always checked her out, even if it was a woman they walked by.

"Again, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but are you aroused?"

"Why do you ask?"

"When you were laying there, on that chair, I couldn't help but notice how your pu ... um ... vulva looked. It's how my girlfriend's pu ... vulva looks when she is horny, or when we have had sex."

Sandra looked at the cop and with a smile upon her face, she lied and said, "I'm not really feeling aroused, but people can't stop touching me between my legs. That's why it looks like that."

The cop made a thoughtful sound, and then asked, "Did many people touch you?"

"Way too many," Sandra lied again. Although, today, many people did touch her, so it wasn't completely a lie.

"How did they make you feel?"

"How would you feel if strangers started to touch you?" Sandra returned the question.

"Probably, very ashamed," the cop answered.

"That's how I felt."

"But you still enjoyed it as well?"

"If I started rubbing your cock, would you get hard, even when you were ashamed?"

"Probably," the cop answered but was somewhat surprised that Sandra asked him this so casually.

"It's the same for us girls. Even when we feel bad about people touching us, if they do it right, we still feel something and our bodies just react to the stimulation. It doesn't mean that we like it, but it's just how our bodies work."

The cop was nodding his head in understanding and said, "Then I hope you have learned a lesson this week?"

"Oh! I did!" Sandra agreed with him, although the things she had learned, weren't the things he probably referred to.

"Here we are," the cop said while he opened a door. He let Sandra get past him, and then he said, "Just take a seat and somebody will be right with you."

Sandra turned around, because she wanted to ask him why he had brought her to an interrogation room, but he had already closed the door.

Then it dawned on her. 'Fuck! They are going to question me about those posters.'

Sandra checked the room again, and noticed a camera in the corner across the room. A red colored led was burning, which of course meant it was on. There was also a mirror in one of the walls. Sandra couldn't be sure about this, but she had a feeling that at least one person, maybe more, were looking at her right now.

She just walked over to the table in the middle of the room, and went sitting on the chair facing the door. She wondered who would come inside, in a moment, and if she would know him, or her, as well.

While Sandra was waiting, she noticed that it was rather cold in this room. Not to the point that she would start shivering, but it was a few degrees below comfortable. She could see that her nipples were as hard as they could get.

Without any warning, the door suddenly opened and Sandra saw that guy from TV walking in. It was that mean and creepy old guy whom she had seen on the news.

"Hello, young lady!" the guy said with a smirk on his face. "I'm Chief Commissioner Browly, and I have a few questions for you."

He sat down at the other side of the table and laid a big rolled-up piece of paper on the table. Sandra was sure it had to be the poster she had seen on TV during the weekend.

"Before we start, can you stand up for me," the Chief Commissioner asked.

Sandra stood up and watched how this creepy guy's eyes looked straight at her pussy.

"I already noticed it when you walked in. Can you explain me why your cunt looks like that?" he asked. The way how he smiled at her; he looked more like a dirty old guy than a cop. And Sandra also hated it how he had called her pussy a cunt.

Sandra, not intimidated by him, opened her legs a little, pushed her pelvis forwards and looked at her own swollen pussy, which looked way too red for her personal taste.

"Why it looks like this?" Sandra asked no one in particular. "Well. People have been rubbing it the whole day, so that's way it looks so inflamed."

"So ... it's not because you're feeling aroused because you are running around naked?"

"Of course not!" Sandra said upset. She closed her legs and turned her body slightly, acting like she was trying to hide it from him. "Who do you think I am? A slut!"

The guy just smiled at Sandra but didn't answer. "Sit down!" he ordered her.

Sandra sat down on her chair again and stared back at him.

"You're probably wondering why I wanted to talk with you," he started to explain and added, "It's about this."

He picked up the roll of paper, removed the elastic band, and spread it open on the table.

"If I'm not mistaken, the girl in the poster is you. Right?" he asked; his smile was gone.

"Yes," Sandra answered.

"So, you're not even going to deny it?"

Sandra shrugged and said, "Why should I? It's obviously me. You can even see a part of my tattoo on it."

"Yes, that's one of the reasons I wanted you to stand up just now. To check your tattoo."

He stared at Sandra, and she just looked back, unfazed.

"What do you know about this?"

"Not much. I just saw it on television yesterday, but that's all I know about it."

"So, you didn't cooperate with them?"

"No, I didn't," Sandra answered.

"Then how did they get such a picture of you, if you didn't pose for it."

"It's just something that happened to me during the week. A girl wanted to humiliate me by exposing me to the rest of the school."

"Did you maybe see who took this picture?"

"No. As you can see, I was lying on my back, so I didn't see anything."

"Are you lying to me?" he suddenly asked with a raised voice.

"No, I'm not! Sir!" Sandra responded with a steady and calm voice.

He was staring into Sandra's eyes, trying to catch a glimpse that would tell him if she was lying. To his surprise, he couldn't see anything dishonest in her eyes. However, he still didn't want to give up, and so he said, "I think you are lying. If you don't tell me their names, I will make sure you will lose your clothes until you graduate."

Sandra leaned back and crossed her arms in front of her. "I'm not lying! And I'm sure you can't do that to me. You need to prove it to punish me like that, and I know there is no prove, because I have nothing to do with it!"

Browly was somewhat surprised by how Sandra's body language had changed. It was obvious to him; she wasn't the tiniest bit intimidated by him. Even when she was sitting there, completely naked, she was totally at ease with it. And, of course, he also knew that she was right. He had already tried to convince a judge to let her stay naked, until she told them the names of the people behind the posters and the anti-ADP propaganda. However, the judge had turned him down, because he couldn't prove that she had anything to do with it.

And, meeting her in person, like this, also had some effect on him. He had expected that she would get afraid, when he would enter the room. And while she had looked a little surprised at first, he never had seen any signals of fright on her face, or in her behavior. In fact, he had noticed that she was very confident and completely not impressed with him. In any other situation, he would have been impressed by how she handled herself.

"This is your last chance!" Browly said. "If you know anything, even if it's only a suspicion. Tell me now! Because, if I find out you held anything back from me, I will keep my promise, and make sure that you won't see your clothes anymore until you graduate."

Sandra stayed as cool as a cucumber and said, "I really don't know who is behind this. Really!"

"Okay then!" Browly said. "But be warned! We will keep an eye on you."

He then rolled up the poster and attached the elastic band around it.

"Now, something else," Browly said. "Can you tell me how you feel about ADP at present?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well, are you still against it, or do you think differently about it now."

"Can I speak without repercussions?" Sandra wanted to know.

"Yes!" Browly said. "You can speak freely."

"What do you want to know?" Sandra asked him.

"Just how you feel about ADP and all of this."

"To be completely honest, I think ADP is still very wrong. Undressing minors, to punish them, I think it's something you just don't do. But on the other hand, I can't deny that it also works."

"Can you explain yourself?" Browly asked. He was really interested what this girl thought about it now.

"It's just. We all are behaving differently than before. We try to follow the rules, and we are less aggressive towards society in general."

"So, what you are saying is, what we are doing is wrong, but it still works?"

"Yes. I am."

"Would you still protest about it, if we wouldn't punish you for it?"

"Yes."

"But if it works! Why would you protest?"

"I don't know if you heard, but a group of guys almost raped me and some of my friends."

Browly shifted uncomfortably in his chair, "Yes, I heard about that."

"That's the risk you put us in, by letting us run around naked," Sandra said sternly. "So, don't you think it is dangerous to punish us like this?"

"I will confess, we didn't think anyone would be so stupid to try anything bad with our ADP subjects, because the punishment for it, is so severe. Although, we probably made the mistake of not putting it in the pamphlets we distributed."

"How did you punish those guys?" Sandra wanted to know.

"All of them have been put on an ADP punishment of one month. And, they have to clean the streets of the city during the weekend, where we will humiliate them in front of the people around."

"How will you humiliate them then?"

"At the end of the day, they are brought to the big square at the center of the city, and they have to masturbate themselves in front of the people present. And, if any of the spectators want to, they can fondly them until they cum."

"God! And you think that's the right punishment? It's just sick!"

"I don't agree! It will teach them how it feels to have sex against their will. Don't you think it will make them think twice about what they did?"

"I don't know. I just don't think it is something appropriate to do."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.