Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 101

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 101 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra was suddenly aware that she wasn't alone anymore, she opened her eyes and saw a guy sitting in the waiting room with her. He was as naked as she was and probably about the same age as well.

"Um ... Hi." Sandra said when she noticed he was looking at her.

"Hi," he said back, timidly.

"How long have you been sitting here?" Sandra wanted to know, just to get an idea about how long she had been asleep.

"Maybe five minutes," he answered. Sandra noticed that he was starting to blush.

"Any idea about the time?" Sandra asked him.

"Not really no," he answered.

"So, what did you do to get punished?" Sandra asked him.

"I ... um ... complained about this on the Internet."

"So, you also got a week of this?"

"Yes ... well ... little more."

"How so?"

"My parents extended my punishment for an extra weekend."

"Hmm," Sandra let out. "Why did they do that?"

"We had a special church gathering yesterday. And my parents thought; it would teach me a lesson if I had to go naked."

"I see," Sandra responded. She couldn't help it, but she looked down at his groin area and noticed she couldn't see his penis.

When the guy noticed where she was looking, he blushed a little more. It was obvious to her that he hated it to be naked.

"So, you also complained about it?" the guy asked her.

"Yeah, but they only punished my last Monday," Sandra said.

"Last Monday?" the guy said puzzled. "But that..." now it was his turn to look down at Sandra's body, and then he started to smile. "Fuck! You are Little Blue Dragon!"

"Yep, that's me," Sandra responded.

"I can't believe it!" he said and suddenly forgot all about his own troubling position. "You are my idol!"

"Come on, you are exaggerating," Sandra said. She felt a little uncomfortable with his adoration.

"No! Really! It's because I was defending you so much on that forum, that I got punished. I totally stood behind you, about what you said. He shifted on his chair and turned his body slightly towards Sandra. And then, he suddenly froze and started blushing fiercely. His penis had sprung free from between his legs and was now standing straight up.

Sandra was a little surprised by all of this and just stared at this guy's dick. Not that it was especially long, or anything like that, but the head of his penis and the skin underneath it looked so red. Almost, as if it was inflamed, just like her pussy was.

"I'm sorry," he apologized and tucked his penis back between his legs.

"No, it's okay," Sandra quickly said. "It's nothing to be ashamed about."

It didn't help him much, because his head, on his shoulders this time, was still fiery red.

"Really!" Sandra urged him on. "You can just let it out. I'm sure it must be painful, keeping it trapped like that."

"It is," the guy confirmed. "But..."

Because he didn't say anything else, Sandra said, "I'm not offended by it. In fact..." Sandra uncrossed her legs and spread them a little. "I don't think we need to be ashamed for our genitals. Just look at mine." Sandra opened her legs even more.

She noticed how the guy stared at her pussy for a moment and then; he also opened his legs and let his dick pop-out from between his legs.

For a moment, both just stared at each other. And then, the guys said, "Do your lips always look that red?"

Sandra giggled and said, "I was just about the ask the same about the tip of your dick!"

The guy started blushing again, and then he said, "So, people couldn't stop touching you either."

"Uh-huh," Sandra responded.

"Boys? Of course, boys," the guy said. "For me, it was those girls from church. It started yesterday at the gathering, and they kept it up at school as well. Did they also ... make ... um ... you ... you know?"

"Orgasm? Yes, a few times."

"I bet it's less embarrassing for a girl than for a guy!" he said.

Before Sandra could say anything, her attention went for a girl walking by just outside of the waiting room.

"My god!" the guy suddenly said, when he looked in the direction, Sandra had looked at. "Her arms! What have they done to her?"

"I read about her," Sandra told him. "She..."

The girl came walking inside of the waiting room, and looked first at the naked boy, and how his dick was pointing up to the ceiling, and then at Sandra.

"Hello," she said and smiled. "I would shake your hands, but as you can see, they tied them with this contraption behind my back."

"Hello," the guy said, while his eyes got a lot bigger. Luckily, his penis was already fully erect, or it would have been even more obvious how he thought about her. He just couldn't believe it; this naked girl's arms were tied behind her back with some black BDSM contraption. It covered her arms from exactly above her elbows all the way down. Even her hands were trapped inside that thing.

"Hi, Felicity," Sandra said with a smile upon her face.

"Huh?! How do you know my name?" Felicity answered while staring at Sandra.

"I looked you up on the Internet, when I saw you last Wednesday."

"Oh, you're that girl I noticed at the parking lot," Felicity said. Her eyes now went up and down Sandra's body, and then her eyes got bigger.

"I can't believe it; your name is Sandra! Isn't it?"

"So, you also looked me up?" Sandra said with some fun in her voice.

"Well, I tried to identify that dragon girl, when I heard they had captured her on the Monday. It had to be you, or another girl they had put on a punishment. But seeing your tattoo now, it can only be you!" Felicity walked up to Sandra and then said, "Please to meet you!"

"You too," Sandra responded.

"So, could you help me out of this contraption?" Felicity asked. "That cop outside told me I could ask any of you to help me."

"Sure," Sandra said while she stood up.

Felicity walked up to Sandra and turned around. Sandra looked at it and noticed that it was tied very firmly around Felicity's arms. That was probably why Felicity walked with her breasts pushed forwards, because even the girl's shoulders were pulled backwards.

Sandra started to undo the knot, and then she had to pull on the laces to loosen it even more. While she was doing this, Felicity let out little groans of pain. Which made Sandra do it even more carefully. Eventually, Sandra had loosened it enough, so she could slide it off of Felicity's arms.

"Shit! My shoulders hurt," Felicity said. She only very slowly moved her arms, while she groaned in pain again.

Sandra remembered how long Felicity had been running around like this and understood that her muscles must be sore from being in that awkward position for so long.

"Would you want me to massage your shoulders?" Sandra asked her.

"Would you? That would be nice," Felicity responded.

Sandra thought about it for a moment and then went sitting on her chair again and said, "Just sit down in front of me."

Sandra opened her legs, to give Felicity some room. She noticed the girl looking at her pussy and then Sandra quickly did the same. 'God! Hers looks as red as mine does!' Sandra thought.

Felicity sat down on her knees, in front of Sandra, with her back towards her.

"Aw! Oh! Hmm!" where the sounds Felicity made while Sandra carefully started to knead her shoulders.

Even when still naked, that guy forgot all about it, because he couldn't believe what he saw. Here he was, sitting with two gorgeous women, while one was rubbing the other girl's shoulders. Making those four perfect looking breasts jiggling all the time. For a moment, he even saw Sandra's pussy in all its glory. It had been the first pussy he had seen that had looked so wet. In fact, staring at both naked girls, right now, was making him forget how much his dick was hurting from all those girls pulling on it the past two days.

"Oh! That feels nice," Felicity moaned.

"I'm not hurting you?" Sandra asked.

"No! No! Keep doing this," Felicity said and sighed.

Sandra kept on kneading and rubbing Felicity shoulders and also did her arms.

"You," a cop suddenly said, while pointing at that naked guy, and staring at the two naked girls. "You can come with me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.