Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 100

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 100 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Once outside, the first thing the girls noticed, was that the street had gotten less crowded. Well, it was also around the time when most people would take their evening dinner, so, that's probably why less people were around.

"I'm going to leave you two now," Nicole said. "The shop I need to go to, is back in the other direction, away from the precinct."

"It was nice meeting you," Sandra said. "I'll call you, to hook up again. I really want out 'private' talk to happen soon. Okay?"

"That sounds good to me," Nicole said smiling.

"Okay then, see you tomorrow," Sandra responded and returned a smile.

Sandra was surprised when Nicole hugged her, "It was really fun getting to know you!"

And after that, Nicole walked away from Sandra and Heather.

"I think you made a new friend for life," Heather said jokingly.

"I think I did," Sandra agreed.

"Is it okay if I keep you company until we reach the precinct?" Heather asked.

"Isn't it too far out of you way?" Sandra wanted to know.

"Not really, no," Heather responded.

"Sure then, let's go," Sandra said.

While they started to walk, Heather said, "You know, I didn't want to tell you this inside the shop, but ... you're again very wet down there."

"I know; I can feel it," Sandra said with a chuckle.

"I have some paper tissues with me. Do you want some?"

"Nah, I'm going to leave it like it is, so those cops can see what happens to girls when we have to run around like this."

"Well, judging by the color of your pussy, they can only think two things."

"And which two things would that be?"

"Isn't that obvious? That you are as horny as hell, or that you have been rubbed so much, that your pussy is inflamed from it."

"That's the point I want to make! The latter, I mean. Even ... When it's the first one that I am!"

"You're still feeling horny? Even after climaxing so often already!"

"Pietro made me horny again," Sandra said smiling. "While he was very careful, he stimulated me a lot, especially when he was putting in my hood piercing. I almost came when he was doing that."

"Wouldn't that have been a hoot!" Heather enthused. "I wonder how he would have reacted, when you would have cum in front of him."

"Could have been fun," Sandra giggled. "Well, we will never know now."

"Maybe, you could find out the next time," Heather suggested.

"Yeah, maybe," Sandra responded, but she knew this would never happen again. Even if she got punished once more, and go there naked, she was sure that nothing like today would happen again, because now she had piercings she could easily remove and attach to her own body.

"Excuse me, Miss," they heard a woman say.

Sandra turned around and looked at a woman with two little kids with her.

"Yes, Ma'am?" Sandra asked.

"Would you mind posing with my children for a moment?"

"Um ... sure," Sandra responded, somewhat surprised by the woman's request.

The kids had to be somewhere between 5 and 8 years old.

"Maybe, you could kneel down, so you are at their height?" the woman suggested.

Sandra, did like asked, and then both kids joined her. One on each side. Both the kids laid an arm on her shoulders and leaned in.

"Smile," the woman said and then took the picture.

Both kids giggled when they let go of Sandra and ran back to their mom.

"Thanks, now they have a reminder of what happens to naughty kids! Maybe, it will teach them to stay good, or else they end up like you!" the woman said in a judgmental way.

"You're welcome," Sandra responded in a sarcastic manner, while she got up from the ground.

The woman took her two kids by the hand and walked away.

"Well, that was something else," Heather said.

"People can be so strange sometimes," Sandra sounded a little upset.

The moment Sandra turned around, a flash went off.

She noticed a group of elderly men, all carrying a photo-camera with them.

"Would you mind posing for us?" one of them asked.

"Um ... I really need to go," Sandra protested a little and then flat out lied by adding, "The cops are waiting for me at the precinct, and I'm already late."

"Oh, I see," the guy said, sounding disappointed.

"Well ... I can pose for a few photos," Sandra said, surprising herself with it. When she had seen how disappointed he had looked, she just couldn't help but think that it wasn't such a big request. And, she had to obey after all, didn't she? And with all the other pictures that had already been taken, a few more wouldn't be that bad.

"Thanks," the guy responded and his smile returned. "Let's go over there," he then suggested.

Sandra walked up to a statue to the side of the street. It was a statue of a peasant woman who was carrying two milk jugs.

"Can you just lean in towards the statue for us?" the guy asked.

Obediently, Sandra did like asked. Those guys must have been going out in a group more often, because they all took pictures, one at a time, so their flashes wouldn't interfere with each other's.

There were also other people taking pictures, with smart phones again, and even a woman with an iPad, and Sandra kept on posing for them all.

"Can you now squat down in front of the statue?" the guy asked.

Sandra didn't answer, but just did like asked. She kept her legs closed and to the side a little, while she sat there crouched.

"Can you turn towards us, and open your legs?" the guy asked.

'Okay, this is turning into a porn shoot!' Sandra thought while she opened her legs for them.

"A little more," the guy asked.

'Fuck it!' Sandra thought and just spread her legs as far as she could, while still squatting.

This time, the flashes went off more rapidly, and she noticed that some of them came even closer to have a better close-up of her body, or maybe of her pussy. Some of the lenses on the camera's quickly got a lot longer when they zoomed in on her neither regions.

"Thank you," the man finally said. He then walked up to her and gave her a business card. "If you ever want to become a professional model, give me a call."

"Um ... thanks," Sandra responded while she took his business card. Still squatting down and showing all her pink to a few people who kept on taking pictures of her.

"I'll put a few of these pics up on my website, if you want to see them."

"I'll ... um ... check them out," Sandra responded. She felt a little dazed from all of this.

"Let's go to the studio now," one of the guys said. "I wonder whether the other girls will look as good as this one!"

"Yeah, let's go," another one said eagerly. Sandra noticed he had a slight bulge at the front of his pants.

It was only then, that she noticed how posing for them had turned her on. And she didn't dare to check, but she thought she could feel that she was dripping wet again. She finally stood up, and when she checked the spot where she had been sitting, she noticed a few darker spots on the ground. 'Yep, I have been leaking again, ' she thought. Another rush of excitement went through her body from just knowing what she must have shown all those people.

"Let's go," Heather said while grabbing Sandra's hand.

They walked on quickly, and it was only when they finally left the main shopping street that Heather let go of Sandra's hand and started to walk slower.

Sandra was still holding onto the business card that guy had given her.

"Give that to me, so I can rip it apart," Heather said while trying to grab the card, but Sandra pulled her hand away.

"No, don't."

"You're not thinking about posing for him?" Heather asked, sounding surprised.

"I don't know," Sandra said, while she was putting the card away with her other things in the holder that was hanging on a rope around her neck and dangling between her breasts.

"You really are thinking about it!" Heather said.

"I really don't know," Sandra said more firmly.

"But ... you did enjoy that. Just now! Didn't you?"

"Um ... yes," Sandra confessed.

"Sandra, you really are an exhibitionist!" Heather said. "I have no doubt about that anymore!"

Sandra looked at Heather, and without blushing, she said, "Yes, I'm an exhibitionist. So what?"

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying that you are, and because of it, you can maybe make the wrong decisions. Those pictures all those people took, do you understand that they will be posted on the Internet very soon!"

"Yes," Sandra responded and felt herself getting even more hornier.

"They will follow you around for the rest of your life!" Heather said.

"So?!" Sandra responded this time more truculent. "I'm being punished like this, and I have to obey people. It's not that I'm doing this out of my freewill."

"That's just an excuse," Heather said. "And you know it!"

Sandra stared at Heather for a moment, and then sighed while she said, "You're right. I did like it ... a lot ... again. But still, if anyone ever holds this above my head, that's the thing I will say to explain it to them. Not that I did it, because I liked it, but because I was forced to do it. At least, it will protect me a little. Don't you think so?"

"Yeah, maybe," Heather said. "I don't know. Who really knows how people will look at these things in a few years? Maybe, nudity will become even more accepted, if more of us get punished like you."

Again, for a moment, none of them said anything while they thought about it. Eventually, it was Sandra who talked first and said, "For now; I don't really want to think about it. I just want to enjoy this unexpected freedom I have, even when it is considered a punishment."

Heather only smiled at Sandra.

"What?" Sandra wanted to know.

"I just can't believe that you love all of this so much."

"Well, I do!"

"I just hope for you, that you won't get into more trouble because of it."

Sandra let out a huge sigh and said, "Me too."

"Come, let's take you to the precinct! We are almost there," Heather told Sandra.

Sandra sighed again, but she wasn't certain that she did this because she was afraid to go to the precinct, or because she was sorry for the fact that she was going to get her clothes back.

"Are you sure you don't want to dry yourself, just a little, down there?" Heather asked while looking downwards at how wet Sandra looked. Well, it was of course mostly her pussy and thighs that looked very moist, but still, she didn't think it would be wise to let the cops see this. They really could get the wrong, or better said, the right idea about Sandra, if they would notice it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.