Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 99

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 99 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

"That was something else," Heather said, sounding impressed. "I don't understand how you manage to deal with a thing like that."

"I don't really know," Sandra said truthfully. "In a way, I know I should feel ashamed about it, but I just don't. It's maybe, because I know that even when I would get upset, it wouldn't stop them. So, I just enjoy myself and don't give it another thought."

"I can tell you, if anything like this would ever happen to me, I probably would have a mental breakdown."

"And what about you?" Sandra asked Nicole.

"I don't know. I like sex, but this, with so many people around; I'm not sure if I would like that."

"Before anything like that happened to me, I also thought I would feel bad about it. But ... after the first awkward time, I quickly started to enjoy it all. I can only hope it will be the same for you guys, when it happens to you."

"I hope you are right," Nicole responded and couldn't help but smile about it.

"So, let's go to that shop now," Heather said, because she noticed that those two boys kept lingering around.

"Um ... I'm in need for something else, first," Sandra said with a lowered voice.

"What?"

"Well ... I really need to pee," Sandra answered.

Nicole noticed that both boys' eyes got bigger.

Sandra was looking around her and said, "I don't see anyplace suitable around here."

"I know a place," one of the boys butted in.

Sandra looked at him and noticed his smile. 'Sure, he knows a place!' Sandra thought. 'As long as he can watch me pee!' and then, Sandra thought about something else she had been wondering about. How it would feel to pee in front of someone, and so she asked, "Where is this place?"

"Not too far from here. We just need to walk in that direction, then the first street to the right and then the next one to the left. It's an alley that almost nobody uses."

"Wouldn't it be better to use the restroom of a pub in the city. There are enough of them, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind," Heather suggested, thinking as a proper girl, of course.

"I don't think I can wait that long," Sandra lied. She knew that the chance was great that the place the boys wanted to take her, was maybe as far as the nearest pub, but she really wanted to pee in front of them now.

"Come, I'll show you," the boy said before anyone else could say anything.

And so, Sandra walked along with the boy, while the other one followed with Heather and Nicole behind him.

"Why wouldn't she go to a restroom?" Heather whispered to Nicole.

"I'm not sure, could it be that she wants to pee in front of us."

"But why?"

"Probably, because it's a turn-on for her."

Heather looked surprised at Nicole. She found Nicole's answer a bit far fetched. What kind of girl would get turned on by something like that?

Nicole smiled at Heather, when she noticed her look, and said, "I did it once in front of a few boys. And I can tell you, it really feels very sexy with a few boys watching you."

Heather just shook with her head, because she couldn't understand how something like urinating could become sexual.

Like the boy had said, it wasn't too far, and before Sandra knew it, she was standing in a deserted alley. You could still hear the cars drive on the busy road, but except from her two friends and those two boys, no one else was in the vicinity. Of course, she couldn't see if there stood anyone behind the curtains at the back of the houses where she was, but she didn't care. She finally was going the experience something she had wondered about.

They all moved behind a wall, which gave her at least some privacy from most of the houses, but Sandra noticed that the others didn't leave her alone.

"This is probably the best place to do it," the boy, who had brought her to this place, said enthusiastically.

Sandra looked around her for a last time, then put her feet apart and just squatted down with her legs spread as far as she could. This already opened up her pussy, but she still used both hands to spread her labia even more. She wanted to make sure that it would be an unobstructed release, so she wouldn't accidentally dirty her legs or anything like that.

The boys, and even Heather and Nicole stared at Sandra's pussy. Heather couldn't believe how exposed Sandra was squatting there, and also how red her pussy looked. It was now even redder than in the classroom before, and Sandra's labia were very swollen.

And, she also noticed how abused Sandra's body looked. Even people who wouldn't have known anything about what had happened to this girl, would know that she must have been sexual active in the past hour.

Sandra, afraid that she would lose her balance, leaned back against the wall, which gave the others an even better view at her pussy, and then, she let go. A forceful yellow colored stream started to spray out of her little opening. Sandra let out a sigh from relief, because it had been really urgent. For some reason, she often had to pee after a squirting orgasm. Why? She didn't know. It's just how her body worked. And, of course, she had also been drinking a lot during art class.

One of the boys had to jump away, because Sandra had almost peed on his shoes. In the way she was sitting there, her pussy wasn't directed to the ground, but somewhat in front of her.

While Sandra was peeing, she was looking at the faces of the others, and she noticed that all four of them looked interested in what she was doing. And, Sandra could also feel that it was a bit of a turn on. Not much, but still, she could feel that it excited her. And, she also knew now that if anyone would ever order her to do it, she wouldn't have a problem with it.

Of course, like with most people, it didn't take too long to empty her bladder, and when she was done, she suddenly realized she had nothing to clean herself with.

"Has anyone..." Sandra started to ask, but one of the boys already offered her his handkerchief.

"Don't worry, I haven't used it yet," the boys said.

Sandra was thinking about offering him to clean her, but then decided that this would take it a bit too far, even for her. So, she accepted the handkerchief and started to wipe her pussy dry. Of course, there wasn't that much urine on her pussy, because of the way she had peed, but at least, she could also remove some of her previous secretions that had still kept her pussy very wet.

Sandra took just enough time to dry the skin around her pussy too and then looked at the handkerchief.

"Um ... do you..."

"It's okay," the boy said. "I'm not disgusted by it."

He reached his hand out to Sandra, and she gave him his handkerchief back. She noticed that he folded it up carefully, in a way that all the wet stuff was at the inside of it. She couldn't explain why an image of him smelling this handkerchief, while wanking off, appeared in her head, but she had a feeling that this could become reality, later in the evening.

Sandra got up and made sure she didn't step in her own pee.

"I really need to go to the tattoo shop now," Sandra told her friends.

"Is it the one in the main shopping street?" the boy asked.

"Yes."

"Then just go back to the street we came from and turn left. If you follow the street, you will end up in the main street," the boy explained.

"Thanks," Sandra said and gave him smile.

"No, thank you!" the boy said, "What you showed us today, I'll remember it for a long time. Girl! You're something very special ... and also ... very pretty."

Sandra giggled and teased him by asking, "Is that something you say to all naked girls?"

"Only the pretty ones," he said while winking.

"Thanks ... again," Sandra responded. "Well, I really need to go now. See ya!"

"See ya!" both boys said at the same time and watched how Sandra walked away with the two other girls.

"Fuck man! I can't believe how crazy this girl is!"

"I know! I wonder ... if we would have asked ... if she would have fucked us!"

"Damn! I didn't even think about that ... Maybe ... next time," he chucked, and the other guy joined in laughing.


"Sandra! Why did you do that? I'm sure you could have waited until you could go to a restroom," Heather asked.

"Probably," Sandra confessed, "but I was curious about how it would feel, to pee in front of some boys I didn't know ... and some girls, as well."

"And? What did you feel?" Nicole asked.

"Well, it wasn't like I had thought. I felt some excitement, but I'm not sure if it was because I was peeing in front of you guys, or because I was sitting there so exposed."

"You could find out by pissing standing up next time. Then you don't show them too much of your sweet pussy, but still are peeing in front of them."

"Sweet pussy?" Sandra asked teasingly.

"Like you don't know that you have a sweet pussy. Everything is just perfect with you," Nicole said.

"As if you have seen that many pussies already," Heather said.

"Probably a lot more than you have," Nicole giggled.

"Are you into girls then?" Heather asked, somewhat surprised.

"Girls, boys, men or women ... if I'm horny, I do them all!" Nicole bragged to them.

"Sure!" Heather said in unbelief.

"Well, if you come to my home after we leave Sandra alone, I'll show you what I would do to you!" Nicole dared Heather.

"Um ... maybe another time," Heather responded.

"That's a date!" Nicole said, sounding way too happy.

Heather just looked at Nicole, and then both girls smiled at each other.

Sandra was a little surprised about what had been said between those two classmates, but at the same time, she also understood it. And why not? All of them were young, so why not experiment a little before settling down.


When they finally reached the end of the street, they already had noticed that there were still a lot of people walking in the shopping street.

"What's the time?" Sandra asked.

"Almost 6 o'clock," Heather answered.

"Aren't the shops nearly closing?" Sandra thought out loud. "So, why are there..."

"Oh! I forgot about this. It's Shopping Monday today. The shops are open until 8 o'clock," Heather said, blushing. "You ... um ... didn't need..."

"It's okay!" Sandra said. "I'm glad we took the bus with all those boys in it. Else, I wouldn't have had so much fun!"

"Yeah! And we would have missed a very special show," Nicole added.

"Now, which way do we need to go?" Heather said while looking to the right and left, noticing that they were also being noticed by people walking by.

Sandra only checked the street and then said, "We need to go left. We are on the wrong side of the city. Damn!" Although even when she said, 'Damn', she meant, 'Yeah!'

They all turned left and started to walk to the other side of the city through this long shopping street. At first, they walked to the side, but quickly, Sandra and the other girls moved to the middle of the street. Too many of the shops had a special stall put in front of their shops, and it was difficult to navigate through the crowd. Sandra had already felt how a few people, accidentally or not, had placed a hand on her back or chest. It's something you do out of protection, if you almost walk into someone, but for Sandra, it meant that they would have one, or both of her tits in their hands. At least, most of them apologized when this happened.

And sure, it was a bit of a thrill for Sandra, but she also wanted to get to the tattoo shop, so she decided they could probably move faster in the middle of the street. It was a car-free street, so it was safe to walk there, like many other people also did.

While they were walking, Nicole and Heather were checking the reactions of the people around them. It was something new for them, and the thing they noticed, was that there were some people who didn't even notice Sandra. They were just moving along, doing their own thing, and completely missing the fact that there was a naked girl very close by.

And then, there were those people who looked a bit surprised, or even shocked, when they noticed Sandra. The look on those people faces were sometimes very funny to watch. Especially one lady, who almost tripped over her feet when she noticed Sandra. Heather had noticed that she had been about to shout something, when her daughter said something to her. Instantly, the woman's face changed when she remembered why there was a naked girl walking in the street. She probably had forgotten those new rules to punish the youth with.

However, the thing that fascinated Nicole the most, were those people who pulled out their mobile phones, smart phones, or even compact cameras, to take a picture of Sandra. It surprised her how easily those people could do this. At the moment, there was even a guy who was running ahead of them, so he could turn around and take really nice pictures of Sandra. It made Nicole wonder how she would feel about that. In a way, she thought she could like it, because she always loved to get as much attention as she could get. But at the same time, she also knew that those pictures could end up on the Internet, and they can follow a girl around for years to come. Although, possibly, it wouldn't be so bad anymore, because people knew that being naked wasn't a personal statement any longer, it was just something that happened to boys and girls who didn't follow the rules. So, perhaps, it wouldn't harm your possible future employment anymore. Who knows, maybe, they would also start to punish adults like this, some day. Nicole smiled when she thought about how she would be working naked somewhere, just because she had done something wrong. 'That would be so much fun!' she thought.

And Sandra, well, she had also been looking at the people and how they reacted to her. She still found it strange how no one ever came up to her to ask something from her, or maybe even touch her. At the side of the street, with not too much space to go past some people, they dared to touch her. But now, that there was more room to walk, they seemed shy to try anything with her. Although, those people taking pictures of her, was something she hadn't been expecting. Especially that guy who was running ahead of them, taking a lot of pictures of her, he was something else. However, the thing that surprised her the most, was that she liked the attention so much, she even got turned on again when she knew how many of them took a picture of her.

Sandra's thoughts were disturbed, when a boy stopped Sandra and asked, "Is it okay to take a picture with you?"

"Um ... Sure," Sandra answered. So, not everyone is too shy to try something.

The boy came standing next to her, and laid his hand just above her ass. Sandra smiled at a girl, who was going to take a picture of them together.

The same thing was repeated when the girl posed with Sandra as well.

"Thanks," the girl said and smiled at Sandra.

"You're welcome," Sandra responded and returned the smile.

There were two other groups of two people who also wanted a picture with her, and then they could walk on.

"You're going to be famous!" Nicole said teasingly.

"What? I ain't famous yet?" Sandra joked. "I've been in the news, and all that!"

"Yeah, Little Blue Dragon, caught running bare ass naked in the shopping street! That will be on the news again this evening."

"As long as they don't mention anything about the bus ride, then it's fine for me," Sandra said with a giggle.

"Damn, I should have filmed it and sent it in. Maybe I could have made some money from it," Nicole said while tickling Sandra.

Sandra giggled and said, "Stop, don't do that!"

Nicole wanted to tickle Sandra again, but Sandra held up her fist.

"Okay, okay!" Nicole said with her hands in the air in surrender. "I get the message."

And then, a group of two boys and a girl stopped them again, because they also wanted a picture with Sandra.

Before they finally reached the tattoo shop, Sandra had posed another few times for people. In a way, it was very flattering, but at the same time, it was somewhat weird. It almost never happens that someone asks a girl to pose for a photo, but because she was naked, it was okay to ask! Although, Sandra had enjoyed the attention so much, that she noticed that her pussy was wet again.


Sandra walked into the tattoo shop, followed by Heather and Nicole.

"Welcome," a girl behind the counter said, checking out Sandra's body.

"Hi," Sandra responded.

"What ca..." the girl started to say, but then suddenly was lost for words. "Holy Shit! You are that girl they have been looking for!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.