Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 95

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 95 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When Frederik ran into the hallway, he saw how Sandra slipped into the girls' restroom.

He followed her as fast as he could, but stopped in front of the door. He looked at it and then around him. If he wanted to see what was going on with her, he needed to go inside, but he wasn't sure if he could get punished for it. Concluding that Sandra is probably the only girl inside at the moment, he decided to follow her inside. He still knocked on the door first, to warn anyone else who could be inside that someone was entering.

When he opened the door, he saw Sandra sitting at the other end of the room. She was sitting on the windowsill, looking out of the window. She had her legs pressed up against the front of her body, while her arms were wrapped around her legs. She was softly sobbing.

'Fuck! Why did I react like that?' he cursed to himself.

He walked up to Sandra and noticed that she was trying to ignore him.

"Sandra?" he whispered.

"Don't look at me," Sandra responded and turned her head away from him.

"Sandra, I'm sorry that I reacted like that," he went on whispering.

"You're sorry?" Sandra responded with a sob and turned her head to look at him. Her eyes were red from crying, "Why should you be sorry? It's me who did something wrong!"

"It's not your fault," Frederik objected.

"It is! And I saw how upset you were! You must hate me right now!"

"I don't hate you," Frederik responded. He sat down on the windowsill at the other end.

Sandra kept on looking at him, tears running down her cheeks. "You don't hate me?" she asked surprised.

"No, I don't."

"But you are still mad with me?"

"I'm not mad with you. I'm mad with myself."

"With yourself? But, you didn't do anything wrong. I did!"

"Why do you think that?"

"Because..." Sandra let out another sob, "Because, I asked him to fuck me!"

"Well, I sure didn't expect you to ask him that, but that wasn't why I was upset."

"Huh!?"

"I was upset, because up until that moment, I was thinking about how much I wanted to fuck you, right there and then! And when you asked our teacher to do it, and I saw his reaction; I suddenly understood how wrong I was about thinking that about you. If he hadn't reacted like he did, I probably would have asked if I could do you instead! But, when I saw his reaction, I suddenly realized how wrong my thoughts were!"

"Oh! Frederik! You at least noticed how wrong you were. I ... Shit! You're going to be so mad with me, if I tell you what I did today."

Frederik tried to smile, to ease Sandra's mind, while he said, "I saw what you did, and ... maybe you did enjoy it a little too much and took it too far, but you didn't really do anything wrong."

"I'm not talking about what I did during class. I'm..." Sandra stopped talking and lowered her head in shame.

"What is it?" Frederik wanted to know. He was suddenly very worried about what Sandra was hiding from him.

"You're going to be so mad with me," Sandra whispered.

"No, I won't," Frederik said with conviction. Because, he suddenly thought, he knew what she was going to tell him. It was something he had been thinking about her during the weekend.

"I ... I fucked someone else this morning," she blurted it out and lowered her head, it was the first-time Frederik saw her blush in a long time.

At first, Frederik was just looking at Sandra, but then he started to notice her body. In the way she was sitting there, he could clearly see her pussy. He noticed how red and swollen her pussy lips were. He had already noticed it earlier, even before Edmund had started to play with her, and now they looked even redder and bigger than before. He even noticed how some of Sandra's juices still dribbled out of her pussy onto the windowsill.

He let out a sigh, and then said, "Sandra. I knew that already!"

"Huh!" Sandra let out with surprise while she looked up at him. "How?"

"Well, I didn't know for sure, but I was expecting it to happen."

"You did? But ... Why?" Sandra felt flabbergasted and hurt by what Frederik just had said. Even when she knew that she was still the one in fault.

"After what you told to me Saturday. About, if I wanted to, I could have sex with other girls. Well, I had a feeling you said that to ease your own mind, because you wanted to have sex with others as well."

"Why didn't you say something about it?"

"Because ... I didn't want to believe it. But ... After I talked with one of my friends yesterday. And the things he told me about one of his classmates, I just knew that you were the same as this girl he described to me."

"The same?"

"He told me about a girl at his school. She had been punished like you, and from the moment this girl showed up naked, everyone in his school could see how much she liked the attention, and how much it turned her on. And, she screwed with a lot of the boys, and even some girls, at her school. She even got caught masturbating in school, and they tied her hands behind her back. After this, she asked the others to play with her to get her off. She even let a lot of the boys fuck her, as long as she could have her orgasm while they did it.

"When he was telling me this story, it made me think about you. Okay, I only know you for a short while, but even I noticed how you changed during the week. You started out scared about being punished like this, but when the days went by, you obviously started to get very excited about it. I think everybody must have noticed how much you got turned on, just like that other girl."

"You think ... I'm a slut?" Sandra asked him, feeling sadder by the minute.

"No, I don't think you are a slut!" Frederik answered, sounding a little angry. "But ... I do think that you're a nymphomaniac, just like that other girl is."

"A ... Nympho?" Sandra asked, aghast.

"I know! This word is often used in a bad way, but I'm more thinking about the medical meaning of it. It only means, that when you get aroused, you can't control yourself, and you need to have sex. And so, at those times, it doesn't matter to you with whom you have sex, but you just need to have it."

"But ... That sounds so bad!" Sandra complained. She didn't want anyone else to think she was a nymphomaniac, even if she had thought about herself like this, a few times already.

"It's not a bad thing, but it will complicate your life, and mine as well."

Sandra stared at Frederik, and noticed that he didn't look mad or even upset about it. He just looked like a guy, who was explaining her what she really was.

"But, if I'm a nymphomaniac! Why didn't I have more sex until now?" Sandra asked him. She wanted to try to change his mind. She just didn't want him to think of her as being a nymphomaniac, but just as a naughty girl. In fact, somewhere, in the back of her mind, she wanted him to dump her, because she wanted to be punished for what she had done.

"Look! After what my friend told me about that girl, and how she couldn't help herself from having sex with whoever wanted to do it with her, I also did some research about it.

"You have to know, there are different degrees of nymphomaniacs, and I think; you only want to have sex, when you reach a certain point of arousal. And that's probably why you didn't have sex, until now, because you have never been that aroused before."

"Um ... Maybe?" Sandra wasn't so sure about this yet, but it sounded plausible.

"And ... I think, you're more an exhibitionist than a nymphomaniac. You get turned on by people looking at you, when you are naked," Frederik smiled at her. "Even to the point, that you can't control yourself anymore, and then you just want to have sex, with whoever is around."

"God! That sounds so awful," Sandra gasped.

"But do you think I'm right?" Frederik asked her.

"I ... I don't know ... Maybe," it all was so confusing for Sandra, but there could be some truth in what Frederik had just told her. She also knew that she had gotten more aroused during the week. Furthermore, she knew how horny she had been when she woke up this morning.

"I'm sure that if I ask you to have sex with me right now, you probably would let me? Just be honest with yourself!"

"I ... No ... Yes ... Fuck! Yes! I would let you fuck me if you wanted to!" Sandra said and started crying.

Frederik stood up and joined Sandra at her side of the windowsill. He wrapped his arms around her and tried to comfort her. In a way, he was glad that he was right about her, but on the other hand, he was also troubled about it. It would mean; he now had a difficult decision to make.

However, before he would tell Sandra his decision, he just held her in his arms and let her cry on his shoulder. She had turned herself towards him, and her legs were now dangling over the edge of the windowsill. Frederik was standing in between her legs, and he tried his best to ignore the arousing smell she was giving off.


It took some time, but eventually Sandra calmed down. Frederik was glad that nobody had walked in on them, because he was sure, he would have gotten punished for it. He tried to ignore it, but he could feel how something was throbbing inside his pants.

Sandra pushed herself away from his chest and looked up at him. Her eyes were still red from crying, and her face was covered with tear streaks.

"So," Sandra broke the silence. "If I am what you say I am, what will this mean for us?"

Now it was Frederik's turn to sigh. He had been afraid for this question. He gathered his nerves, and then he answered, "Well! I have been thinking about it, just in case I would have been right about you. And ... I'm not going to push you out of my life. I love you too much for that. However, we will need to change our arrangement. We had promised each other that we would first ask permission before we would have sex with anyone else. Well, in your case, this would be problematic. So, what if we do it like this? I give you the freedom to have sex with others, but afterwards, you have to tell me about it. And in return, I promise you, I won't get mad about it or feel jealous about it. Because, I know that you love me and that having sex with others is just something you need. I'm not going to tell you that it will always be alright, but I will try to do my best to understand your situation."

"I don't know," Sandra said. "I don't want to cheat on you."

Frederik surprised her by smiling at her, and then he said, "If we agree on this, it isn't cheating. I just give you the freedom you need, and that's all. And ... If I can't handle it after all, we will talk again. But ... I think I will manage to cope with it."

"But..."

"No, buts!" Frederik stopped Sandra. "I know you love me, and you having sex with others, is just because you need it at those times, and nothing else." Frederik just kept repeating himself, because he wanted to make sure Sandra understood what he was telling her.

"I don't know. It doesn't feel right," Sandra said.

"It's better like this," Frederik told her. "Because, some research also stated that someone suffering from nymphomania can get depressed when she, or he, fights their urges."

"But, didn't you tell me something about that it goes against your beliefs?"

"Well, I gave that another thought, as well. And yes, while I have been brought up with another believe system, I'm not sure if I really think like that. When I was thinking about all of this, yesterday, I have to confess that I never had trouble with the fact that I know girls who have more than one boyfriend. In fact, while our society says that you have to stay loyal to one partner, there are other communities where you have one man who is married to a few women, or even the other way around. So, who are we to say that they are wrong? Or, what I'm suggesting is incorrect as well? I love you too much to watch you suffer. And, hey, if I'm around, you can fuck my brains out as much as you want!" He said this last part with a lot of fun in his voice.

"God! I love you so much!" Sandra said, took Frederik's face in her hands, and kissed him full on the lips. But then she suddenly pulled away and gasped, "Oh! God! I just thought about something else."

"And that is?"

"I ... Um ... Fuck! How could I be that stupid?"

"What?"

"I ... I had unprotected sex this morning!"

Frederik pushed himself away from Sandra and looked at her. This time, he was upset for the right reasons.

"I'm sorry!"

"I know," he sighed. "Do you think ... He..."

"No! I don't think so!"

Frederik sighed again, and said, "We need to see the nurse! Right away!"

Before Sandra could say anything, he grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her along behind him.

'Fuck! He can say whatever he wants, but I really need to find some control back in my life! How could I have been this stupid?' Sandra thought while looking at the back of Frederik's head. 'Damn, I really love him ... So much!'


Frederik knocked on the nurse's door. It took the nurse only a few seconds to open it, and then she saw Frederik and Sandra standing there. "Hurt your pussy again?" she quipped, but then noticed how worried they looked, and so she asked, "What is it?"

"Can we come inside?" Frederik asked her.

"Of course," she answered and moved to the side to let them enter.

She closed the door behind them and took them to where they could sit down. She then asked, "How can I help you?"

"It's my..." Frederik started to say, but Sandra stopped him.

Sandra then looked at the nurse and said, "Susie, I did something stupid this morning. I ... I had unprotected sex with someone."

"Oh! I see!" Susie responded, sounding less upset about it than Frederik or Sandra expected her to be. "And now, you are afraid that you may have contracted an STD?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.