Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 93

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 93 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra had her face between Veronique's legs and was licking that sweet-smelling pussy of her girlfriend. She tasted so sweet, although, Sandra was wondering why Veronique was making that annoying sound, every time her tongue went up the length of her slit. It was even so annoying, that she had trouble concentrating on what she was doing until Veronique was suddenly gone and only that annoying sound stayed behind.

Sandra opened her eyes and discovered that she was lying on her bed ... alone. She was more than just a little disappointed when she noticed that it had only been a dream, and her clock was going off to wake her. She slammed on the button at the top to shut it off and then looked at the time.

It was just past seven o'clock. It took her a few seconds before she remembered why she had set her clock so early!

"Oh yeah! I was going for an early run today," she whispered to herself and started to smile.

She pulled her bed covers off of her body, and was struck by the odor of her arousal. She sat up and looked down at her pussy. She couldn't believe her eyes. Her pussy lips looked fiery red and were completely covered with her juices, and then she noticed that her right hand was wet as well.

'Fuck!' she thought. 'I must have been rubbing myself in my sleep!'

Sandra jumped out of bed and was about to walk to the bathroom, when she started to smile. Instead of going to the bathroom, she sat down on her bed again and started to pull her socks and sneakers on. She couldn't believe that she was going to do this, but at the same time, it aroused her even more when she thought about what she was going to do.

Socks and sneakers on, she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Sandra sneaked down the stairs, to avoid waking her parents. Well, she didn't only do this because she didn't want to disturb her parents, but also because she didn't want them to find out that she was going for a run, looking and smelling like she did.

Sandra grabbed her keys, and then went out through the front door. She was about to close the door, when Timmy showed up.

"Woof?" he asked puzzled.

"Going for a run," Sandra answered him. Well, she thought he was asking her why she was leaving so early.

He tilted his head and looked at her.

"Sure, you can come with me," Sandra answered.

And so, both of them were out of the door for their run together. Even outside, Sandra could still smell herself, and it was obvious she smelled like a girl in heat. The wind that was blowing made it even more obvious to her how wet she really was between her legs. She was sure that anyone who would see her, would probably also notice it. And if they got too close to her, would probably also smell that typical odor coming from her pussy. Just thinking about it turned her on even more.


Because of the early hour, not too many people were awake already. So, Sandra jogged through the streets, without being seen. Well, a few cars did pass her, but they didn't honk at her, although, she did notice how a few of the drivers did stare at her.

Sandra decided to run towards the forest she had been the day before, and was planning on taking the shortest trail through it.

When she got closer to it, she noticed a few cars on the parking lot already. It was obvious that some other joggers would be around. It didn't even cross her mind to turn around because it could be dangerous for her. And well, with Timmy with her, she wasn't too afraid of being attacked. If anyone would dare to try something with her, Timmy would probably take a chunk out of their asses.

Once inside the forest, Sandra noticed the temperature dropped a little. However, it was still enjoyable. She followed the shortest trail, and it crisscrossed through the forest. It was exiting for Sandra, because she never knew what was around the next corner. Again, she was surprised by herself when she noticed how disappointed she was, every time she didn't see anyone on the trail ahead of her.

And then, finally, after the next corner she took, she could see a few people, in the distance, running towards her. This was what she had been hoping for! She was eager to show herself to them, and she hoped they would notice how turned on she really was. Although, by now, her whole body had become somewhat damp from her sweat.

When she got closer to whoever was running towards her, she noticed it were two boys and a girl. By the looks of it, they had to be about her own age, which excited her even more. Sandra's body shivered when she saw that all three of them were looking at her.


It was almost as if someone had planned all of this, because just before Sandra reached them, they stopped running at the spot were there was a picnic table.

Sandra kept running towards them, and she noticed they kept looking at her while they were stretching their bodies. The closer she got; the turned on she became. Sandra even suspected that she was leaking a little.

For just a moment, Sandra thought about running past them, but when she finally reached them, she stopped just in front of them.

All three of them were staring at her and inspecting her body. And then finally, the girl among them said, "Hello!"

"Hi!" Sandra responded.

"You're dressed very lightly," the girl joked.

Sandra shrugged, making sure those boys got a nice view on her jiggling titties, and said, "Just taking advantage of my punishment."

"Taking advantage of ... your punishment?" one of the boys asked surprised.

"So, someone ordered you to go for a run like this?" the girl asked.

"No," Sandra answered. "It's just something I have to do for school."

"So, you're still in high school then?" the other boy asked.

"Yep," Sandra responded with a smile.

"I hated doing the Cooper test at school," he said and then quipped by saying, "Although, if the girls in my class would have been running like you, I would probably have enjoyed it a little more."

The girl with them slapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey, that would have been me!"

"I know!" he smiled at her, which got him another playful slap on the shoulder.

"Umm..." that other boy hummed to get Sandra's and the others' attention. "Is it just me, or does she smell a little funky?"

Sandra's heart skipped a beat from a rush of joy that went through her body. She was wondering if any of them would mention it, because standing still like this, she had already noticed how she still smelled like a girl in heat.

The girl among them giggled and said, "I already didn't want to mention it! But yes, she smells very ... umm..."

"Like a freshly fucked girl," the guy, who had already been slapped two times, said.

"Exactly," the girl responded and slapped him for a third time. Sandra was sure that he had to be her boyfriend, why else would she keep doing that.

Now, all three looked silently at Sandra, and she noticed how their eyes were going down her body. Sandra's body responded by giving her another electrifying shiver going up and down her spine.

Eventually, it was the girl who asked, "So, are we right?"

"Well, not completely," Sandra responded with a crooked smile.

"Not completely?" the girl's boyfriend asked.

Sandra looked coyly at him, and said, "I haven't been fucked, but ... as you probably have noticed ... I'm a little turned on, right now!"

"A little?" the other boy said chuckling. "If you were a bitch, all the dogs in the neighborhood would be running after you! Just like that one at your feet."

"Oh, he's my dog," Sandra answered. "He would be running with me, even when I didn't smell like this."

"Yeah, well, if it wasn't for him, I would gladly satisfy your needs," he said with a wink.

"Really? And what would you do then?" Sandra asked him teasingly.

"Well, for starters. I probably would play with your piercings first, then maybe with your pussy and then stuff it with something."

"Nico," the girl said giggling, "I didn't know you had it in you!"

"Hey, I'm sure your boyfriend would do the same, if you weren't here right now."

"Really," she said while looking at her boyfriend.

"Nah," he said while shaking his head. "I have only eyes for your holes," he added with a chuckle. And, this received him another slap on the shoulder and a giggle from the girl.

But then they all looked at Sandra again, and she could see the unasked question on their faces.

"Well..." Sandra finally responded. "If it would be legal, I could be persuaded into it, but legally, you are only allowed to touch me with your hands."

"I forgot about that," the naughty boy said. "You can't prevent us from touching you, can you?"

"Nope! You're allowed to touch me as much as you want. As long as it doesn't take too long. I still need to run home to get to school on time."

All three looked at each other and then started to smile.

"Well, how can we deny a request like that," the girl suddenly said.

The moment she started to reach towards Sandra, Timmy started to growl at her, which made her pull back her hand as fast as she could.

"Timmy," Sandra said in a commanding way. "Relax!"

Timmy looked up at Sandra with his head tilted, and then let out a little whine. Sandra squatted down next to him, making sure her legs were wide open to showoff her juicy pussy. She then petted Timmy a few times and said, "It's okay boy. They don't mean me any harm."

Timmy let out an audible sigh and then looked up at the other three, with a look that told them if they harmed Sandra in any way, he would put his teeth to good use, but if they were nice to Sandra, he would let them touch her.

Sandra got up again and said, "I think you three are allowed to touch me now."

All three of them looked down at Timmy, who was now just standing next to Sandra, while wagging his tale.

The girl was the first one to dare reach for Sandra again, and this time, Timmy stayed quiet. The girl grabbed one of Sandra's nipple piercings and slowly pulled her closer to her.

"I like these things," she joked. "Handy to pull a girl closer!"

"And they look kinky," her boyfriend added while he took hold of the other nipple piercing.

Sandra just bit her lower lip and let them play with her nipples. The other boy moved himself behind Sandra and then pressed his body against her back.

"Your smell is driving me crazy," he whispered in Sandra's ear.

"Thanks," Sandra moaned softly.

Sandra could feel how all their hands were sliding over her body. For now, their hands were mostly focused on her breast, tummy and hips. It felt so nice, that Sandra tilted her head backwards and laid her head on the guy's shoulder.

"I can't believe you pierced your clit as well," the girl said, while her finger slipped inside Sandra's hood piercing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.