Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 86

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 86 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Up in Sandra's room, Veronique stopped Sandra and turned her around. Wrapping her arms around that lovely naked body, she pulled Sandra closer and then gave her a toe curling kiss. Sandra kissed her back with the same ferocity. Veronique tried to push Sandra backwards towards the bed, but this was when Sandra stopped her.

"Um ... Could we just talk? For now." Sandra asked her lover.

"Sure," Veronique answered while pinching Sandra's bum, but not trying anything else.

Sandra walked to her bed, went lying on it and made room for Veronique by pressing her back against the wall. She patted on the empty space on the bed to tell Veronique to come lie next to her. Veronique kicked off her shoes and went lying next to Sandra on the bed.

For a moment, they just looked in each other's eyes. Veronique was waiting on whatever Sandra wanted to do, although she knew that Sandra had said that she wanted to have a talk, so eventually, Veronique asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

Sandra sighed and looked downwards. She sighed again and then started talking. "I just need to talk you about something. It's about the things that I have been doing the past few days."

Veronique felt queasy about Sandra's answer, and she couldn't hide it from Sandra.

"Don't worry," Sandra said smiling towards Veronique. "I'm not breaking up with you, if you thought that."

"I wasn't thinking that, but I still feel somewhat nervous about what you are going to tell me. What else would you expect from a girl who loves you!"

Sandra's smile got bigger, while she sweetly said, "I love you too!"

"Hmm, okay," Veronique replied, still worried about what Sandra was going to tell her.

"I have talked with Frederik about us two," Sandra started to say, but for a moment didn't know how to go on.

Sandra's hesitation didn't help Veronique's nervousness, although, she was still glad that Sandra had done like she had asked from her, but now she was afraid about how Frederik would have responded to it. "And? What had he to say about it?"

"What do you think?" Sandra asked teasingly.

"Well ... Um ... If I think about it ... He's a teenage boy, so ... He probably wasn't against it?" Veronique responded hopefully. Or better said, wishfully.

"Yep!" Sandra answered happily. "So ... Now that you know he has no problem with us, do you have any problems with me having a girl- and boyfriend?"

"Of course not," Veronique answered, placing her hand on Sandra's hip and stroking it softly. "It was the condition I gave you after all. If he is really okay with it, I'm also okay with it. I don't mind sharing you with him. After all, you are still exploring your sexuality, so I wouldn't think of taking that away from you."

Sandra couldn't stop smiling at Veronique. She was even glowing from excitement.

"And? How was it?" Veronique asked.

"How was what?"

"Well. The sex with him, of course."

"Who said anything of me having sex with him?"

"Your eyes just told me," Veronique answered with a naughty smile.

Sandra looked away for a moment, and then looked back at Veronique and answered, "We both had a very nice time with each other. Maybe not as romantic as I had envisioned it, but for a first time, it sure was better than many of the stories I have read about it, or what friends have told me about their first time."

"That's nice," Veronique said, sounding happy for Sandra. "I'm glad you had a good first time."

"Oh yeah, I had two good first times."

"Two times! You go girl!" Veronique said mockingly while patting Sandra's hip.

"That's not what I meant. I loved my first time with you as much as my first time with him. It was different, but at the same time, I loved making love with him as much as making love with you. And if it was up to me, I ... um..." Sandra suddenly didn't know if it was smart to say what she was thinking about.

"And now ... you would love to have sex with us both at the same time, don't you?" Veronique asked with a giggle.

"Um ... yeah," Sandra confessed, while she gave Veronique a sultry look.

"Is this yours or Frederik's idea?"

"Mine! Although, Frederik told me he wouldn't mind it either."

"It's a boy's wet dream, after all," Veronique responded.

When Sandra started to giggle, Veronique joined in, and it quickly turned into laughter.

When they calmed down, Sandra became more serious and asked, "Would you be up for it? I know how you feel about men, or better said, 'What you don't feel about men.' But if I wanted to share my bed with you two, at the same time, would you do it?"

"Depends on the circumstances," Veronique answered. And before Sandra could ask her more about it, Veronique already started to explain her answer. "I think we three first need to get to know each other better. Or better said, I need to know him better. And if it eventually feels right! Sure! We could end up in bed together."

"So, you aren't totally against having sex with a boy, or man?"

"It doesn't happen often, but I have had sex with a man before."

"You have?"

"Of course," Veronique responded. "It's been a while now. A few years in fact. But yeah, I have had sex with a man before."

"Then why did you tell me you thought about yourself as a lesbian?"

"Because I have found out that while I sometimes do like to have sex with a man, I've never been in love with a man."

"So ... it was just sex for the sex?"

"Exactly! To be honest, the few times I did have sex with a man, it was mostly because I was just craving for sex so much, that ... well ... I took advantage of the situation while I didn't feel anything for the guy."

"And you didn't feel bad about that?"

"Not really, no. It was probably also because those guys knew that it was just a one-night stand, and that it was because I just needed them to scratch an itch I had," Veronique answered while giving Sandra her seductive look.

Sandra giggled and said, "And you are feeling the same itch at the moment?"

"Is it that obvious?" Veronique countered while scooting closer towards Sandra.

Sandra, however, placed her hand on Veronque's chest and kept her away from her.

"I need to tell you some other things first," Sandra said. "And maybe, get your opinion about it as well."

"Is it that important?" Veronique wanted to know, because she really wanted to have some fun with Sandra, which didn't involve talking.

"I think you have to know about this, before any shenanigans can happen between us."

Veronique giggled and asked, "Where did you hear that word?"

"What? Shenanigans? I don't know. Just something I picked up somewhere."

"It makes you sound much older than you are," Veronique teased.

"More your age?" Sandra teased her back.

"Hey! I'm not that old!" Veronique complained.

Sandra stuck her tongue out at Veronique and giggled. This didn't help the conversation that Sandra wanted to have, because Veronique started to tickle her, which made Sandra trash with her arms and legs, while she laughed like a girl gone mad.

Although, eventually, they calmed down again. However, not before Veronique had not only tickled Sandra's belly, but also her nipples and even her pussy. When Veronique had done that last thing, she had noticed how wet Sandra was between her legs.

However, Veronique knew that she had to stay serious for a bit longer, and just had to listen to what Sandra had to tell her.

Sandra needed a moment to catch her breath, and then said, "But seriously now, I really need to tell you about something."

"It's something that's really troubling you, isn't it?" Veronique asked.

"Yes," Sandra answered. She inhaled deeply and then said, "It's something about me."

"Go on," Veronique encouraged Sandra, when she noticed that Sandra was hesitating again to tell her about whatever troubled her.

"I'm not sure how to tell you about this," Sandra looked frustrated.

"Just tell me and get it of your chest," Veronique said calmly and then joked, "And a pretty chest at that!"

It helped to make Sandra smile again, but then the smile went away, and she said, "It's just ... the past few days. I started to notice that I'm almost constantly horny."

"As if that wasn't obvious," Veronique responded.

"But that's not all," Sandra lowered her voice. "I have ... um ... I've had sex with others this weekend as well."

"Hmm... ," Veronique sounded disappointed. "Real sex? Or..."

"If you ask me if I have fucked with other boys. No, I haven't. But I have let them touch me a lot, and I even came a few times. And..."

And then, Sandra just let go of all her doubts and told Veronique all she could remember from what she had done this weekend. She even told her all about Nicole and Evy, and what she had done at Evy's home. When Sandra was done telling her story, she gave Veronique a worried look.

Veronique sighed, but looked surprisingly relieved at Sandra. Veronique was even smiling.

"So? What do you think about all of this?" Sandra wanted to know, feeling her tummy tightening from the nerves raging through her body.

"Don't worry! I'm not mad about anything of this. To be honest, I'm surprised you didn't fuck everyone you came across, since last I saw you."

"Huh?" Sandra let out surprised.

"Let just say that after what had happened to you on Friday, and on how you didn't hold back afterwards when we had sex. Well ... I knew you were okay. However, it also told me that you were getting more sexual, and that you running around naked was making you feel horny all the time. So, yes! I was expecting that any chance you would get to get off, you would take it. I was even afraid that you would go all the way with everyone who wanted to have sex with you. So ... in a way ... I'm glad you didn't do that with every boy you came across. And Evy ... well ... even I have had sex with her only a few hours after I met her."

"You have?" Sandra asked, but sounded very relieved.

"Hey! She is so outgoing and sexual. I think she could even defrost an ice-queen and tempt her into her bed. Although, I have to confess, the thought that you almost managed to tempt Nicole, makes me ... proud in a way."

"Proud?"

Veronique giggled again, and explained, "She only has eyes for men, even my best attempts never got as far as you did. So, yeah, I'm proud that I have a girlfriend who can make a really straight woman doubt herself about getting it on with another woman."

"I'm glad you aren't mad with me," Sandra said with a sigh.

"As long as you keep being this honest with me, I'm not going to be mad with you. As you probably already have noticed, I'm very open-minded about these things, and while I would prefer to be informed prior of you have sex with someone, I can understand that circumstances can make you do things you normally wouldn't do. Without a doubt, you are a real exhibitionist. You get turned on to the point that you just need relief, and you will take it anyway you can. So, as long as you are on these punishments, I will give you the freedom to do anything you want."

Sandra was so touched by Veronique understanding her situation, that she couldn't help but smile.

"So, was that all you wanted to tell me?" Veronique asked, while she scooted closer again.

"Um ... just one other thing," Sandra said. "It's something I'm wondering about. Do you think I'm maybe a nymphomaniac?"

"A nympho?" Veronique said thinking about it. "Nah, I don't think so. It's like I said, 'You're an exhibitionist.' And yeah, maybe a little more because you also like people touching you. However, if you were a nympho, I'm sure you wouldn't have been a virgin until your eighteenth. So, no, I don't think you are a nympho, but you just enjoy being looked at a bit more than other exhibitionists."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.