Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 85

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 85 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra turned away from the street and walked towards her house after Nicole's car was out of view. It was only when she was almost at the front door that she remembered something, she hadn't taken her keys with her! Presuming that she would return home with her dad, she hadn't bothered with taken her own keys along.

Not that it was something Sandra worried about. She was sure that her mother should be awake by now, so the backdoor would probably be unlocked already.

So, instead of walking on towards the front door, she went for the gate at the side of the house. As expected, the gate was open. She walked to the back of the house and then tried to open the backdoor.

It was still locked! This surprised Sandra, because she had expected that her mother would be awake by now, especially because the gate hadn't been locked.

Sandra looked through the window but couldn't see anyone inside. She knocked on the window of the door, waited for a moment and then decided to go ring the bell at the front door.

She left her sneakers and socks at the backdoor before walking her way back to the front of the house.

After ringing the doorbell, she expected to hear Timmy bark, but it stayed quiet in the house.

"Shit!" Sandra swore.

This could only mean that her mother had taken Timmy to the park this morning. To make sure of it, Sandra walked towards the street and then checked if she could see their car parked anywhere. Nope, their car was gone, and so was her mother.

With no other option left, she returned to the garden at the back of her home. For a moment, she wasn't sure what to do, but then she noticed a piece of paper hanging on the door of the shed.

Sandra went to check it out, and she noticed it had a short message written on it:

I'm taking Timmy to the park and will be back shortly.

Sandra: Maybe you could set up the badminton court so you guys can have some fun today!

'That's not a bad idea, ' Sandra thought. And then she started to smile. She was sure that her cousins would probably love to play it even more today. She was certain that both of them would appreciate playing against a naked girl. And, Sandra knew she would probably also have more fun playing it naked while those boys would be gawking at her.

Sandra checked the door of the shed and noticed it was unlocked. She had to search for the bag with all the badminton gear for a moment, but when she found it, she took it out to the side of the garden where she could set it up.

Putting up the net on her own was a struggle, but she managed to do it. The plastic tape, that would mark the playing court, was easier to set up. It was just four strips of plastic with at both ends a ring attached to it. Rivets went in those rings and kept everything in place. This time, Sandra used the little hammer supplied with it to pound the rivets in the ground. Normally, she just stomped it in the ground with her foot, but doing it with her bare foot, was no option, of course.

It didn't take too long to get it all ready and because her dad and mother hadn't returned yet, she decided to get some other gear out of the shed that they probably would need today.

She first dragged some beach chairs out of the shed, the kind to lie on, and set them up at the badminton field. She had two single chairs and one that was for two people to lie on. The last one would be for her and Veronique.

And then, she started setting up an area for her parents and aunt. She placed a fold out table and four chairs near the barbeque. It was away from the badminton field, so both groups could have some privacy.

While Sandra was placing the last chair at the table, she could hear the doorbell going off.

'Who could that be?' Sandra wondered. She wasn't expecting anyone to arrive yet, and her mother or dad surely wouldn't ring the bell!


While Sandra was walking to the gate at the side of the house, she heard the doorbell ring again.

"I'm coming!" Sandra shouted at whoever was ringing the bell.

Sandra even ran the rest of the way towards the gate, and when she opened it, she saw Veronique standing at the front door.

"Hey you!" Sandra shouted to get Veronique's attention. The moment Veronique looked at her; the woman started to smile. It gave Sandra a nice feeling when she noticed the look on her girlfriend's face.

Veronique walked towards Sandra and then they kissed each other, on the lips. Just a little kiss, nothing too steamy.

"I wasn't expecting you yet," Sandra told her girlfriend.

"I know. I just needed to see you," Veronique said, and she suddenly looked a little worried.

"Is there something wrong?" Sandra asked with concern.

"Let's get out of the street first," Veronique suggested.

Sandra took Veronique's hand, and pulled her along towards the beach chairs, at the badminton field.

Sandra wanted to move them towards the one for two people, but Veronique held her back and moved them towards one of the single beach chairs. She sat down on it and motioned to Sandra to sit next to her.

"So, what's up?" Sandra wanted to know.

"Have you watched the morning news?"

"Um ... no." Sandra answered surprised.

"Do you know anything about an anti-ADP coalition?" Veronique asked Sandra in a very serious tone of voice.

"No. Why should I?"

"Well, maybe you should watch the news first," Veronique said while checking her watch.

"Um ... I can't right now," Sandra responded, and with a crooked smile, she continued with, "I'm locked out of the house at the moment."

Veronique frowned questioningly.

"My dad is getting the meat for the barbeque, and my mother is to the park with Timmy. And I don't have my keys with me."

This answer made Veronique smile a little, but it was still obvious that she was still troubled with something.

"Can't you just tell me what's going on?" Sandra asked.

"I probably don't have another choice. You have to know, last night, a group which calls themselves 'The anti-ADP coalition', have plastered our city full with anti-ADP posters. And also in some of the other cities."

"So?" Sandra let out shrugging. "I don't know anything about it!"

"I was sure you didn't, but it's just ... they have used a picture of you on those posters."

"Of me?" Sandra responded shocked about it. "Can they just do that? I can tell you, nobody asked my permission for it!"

"Well, in the way how they used your picture; they can use it," Veronique answered. "They didn't use your face, but there is something else on it that makes it obvious that it is you."

"Why is it obviously me?" Sandra wanted to know.

"It's your tattoo," Veronique answered.

Well, Sandra could understand that her tattoo could give her away, of course, but why would someone use her tattoo for an anti-ADP poster. Or ... maybe they have used a picture of her naked body for the poster. Well, that would explain it, of course. "Is it a naked picture of me they have used?"

"Again, yes and no."

"How do you mean, yes and no!" Sandra asked.

"It's hard to explain. It's obvious that it is a naked girl on the poster, but because of the layout, you don't see anything too private. And it's only..."

They both were suddenly surprised by a dog barking at them.


They both looked at the gate on the edge of the garden and noticed Timmy running towards them while Sandra's mother was closing the gate behind her.

This, of course, halted the conversation they were having, because Timmy came running straight towards Sandra. He was happy to see his mistress and wanted to show her how much he liked her. He placed his paws on Sandra's legs and started to lick her face.

By the time Sandra had calmed him down, her mother had reached them as well.

"Hello," Shirley said while looking at Veronique, "You're so early."

"Hello," Veronique responded while she stood up. Both women kissed each other on the cheeks, and then Veronique looked at her watch and asked, "The news is about to start, is it okay if we go inside to watch it?"

"Um ... sure," Shirley responded, surprised with the urgency in Veronique's voice.

Veronique pulled Sandra up from the beach chair and then they all walked towards the backdoor of the house. Shirley immediately had the feeling that something was going on that she wasn't going to like. She couldn't explain it, but it was just a vibe she got from Veronique's body language.


They all were sitting in the living, watching the news. The first few items weren't that interesting, but then, they showed a poster that was obviously a poster protesting against the ADP legislation.

The poster showed a naked girl who was lying on her back on top of a picnic table. She was lying there with her legs facing the camera and with her legs spread wide open. Luckily, the girl's vulva couldn't be seen, because a big red ban sign was on top of the girl's body, and the diagonal stripe went over her pussy. However, the naked girl wasn't the only thing visible on the poster. There was also an arm from another person on it, and you didn't need to have a lot of imagination to know that this other person probably had his hand on that girl's pussy.

The people responsible for the poster had added some text to it, and it said: "STOP TOUCHING US!" and at the bottom left corner, in a smaller print, stood: "The Anti-ADP Coalition."

When the poster moved towards the right upper corner of the screen, the news anchor started to explain the news item.

"Last night, some unknown individuals have hung these protest posters in most of our mayor cities. When they were discovered this morning, the authorities immediately took action, and they have removed all of them, or are in the process of removing them.

"The police department, responsible for the Alternate Discipline Plan, or the ADP-cops as the youth call them, have started an investigation into the incident, and they expect to find whoever is behind this very soon.

"When we asked them, if maybe the girl known as 'Little Blue Dragon' had something to do with it, the cops told us they couldn't disclose anything about the ongoing investigation, but that they will follow all leads they can discover from the posters.

"Looking more closely at the poster, it wouldn't be so far-fetched to suspect her, because of what can be seen on it."

At this point, they zoomed in on the poster again, and then Sandra could see why they would suspect her for this. Just next to the diagonal red stripe, a part of her tattoo could be seen. It was unmistakable, the part that could be seen was from her tattoo.

Sandra noticed how her mother was looking at her, and she immediately said, "I don't know anything about this! I swear!"

They turned their attention back to the news.

" ... punishments for adults will be very severe, and ... if any minors are involved with this, those kids could get punished according the ADP rules for up to three months or even longer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.