Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 77

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 77 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra was about to run onto the field, when her coach called out to her to come to him.

"Yes, Coach?" Sandra asked while she noticed how his eyes went over her body and lingered at her crotch for a moment.

"Are you up for another half?" the coach asked her while looking her in the eyes. He was slightly blushing.

"Yes, Coach," Sandra answered, somewhat surprised by his question.

"Did anyone do something bad to you?" he then asked lowering his voice.

"Bad? No, nothing bad," Sandra answered, and smiled at him.

"Then ... Why didn't you come to our locker room?" he looked intently at her face.

"I ... um ... needed to reduce some tension," Sandra whispered. "If you know what I mean," she added teasingly.

The coach, who had leant forward to hear her better, quickly straightened himself out, cleared his throat and said, "Okay, well, okay!" He looked around him, and was obviously uncomfortable about what Sandra had implied to him. He had thought that maybe something unwanted had happened to her in the restroom, but this, this he hadn't thought about.

Sandra smiled when she saw how his blush deepened, and she just couldn't help herself and teased him a little more by adding, "And afterwards; another girl also helped me out a second time."

The coach's face turned beet red, and he quickly brushed her off by saying, "You better ... um ... join your teammates."

"Yes, Coach," Sandra giggled, turned around and ran towards her teammates. Most of them stood around the middle circle, and she joined them there.

"Everything okay," the team captain asked her.

"I'm fine!" Sandra answered sighing. "But why do you all keep asking me this?"

"Probably, because most of us wouldn't be fine when he," he then looked at Dina, "or she would be running around like you are."

"Well, maybe if you have to run around naked for a whole week as well, you would also get used to it," she joked and added, "I sure wouldn't mind if our team adopted this outfit for all of us."

He just shook his head at her while he couldn't help smiling. Well, it was obvious to him that Sandra didn't care at all that all those people were constantly looking at her, and that she sometimes showed them even more than would even be considered appropriate around here, or anywhere else, for that matter. It also made him wonder about how many other girls and boys; he would see naked in the coming weeks and months, and if he would someday be one of them as well. The thought scared him, but when he looked at Sandra again, it also made him wonder how he would react on it. Would he only feel shame about it, or maybe also get turned on by it? He didn't know and he also didn't know if he wanted to find out about it.

Eventually, his thoughts returned to what Sandra had said, and he responded to it by saying, "Well, I'm not going to ask him to change our outfit. But I think I wouldn't mind it though, if this became the official outfit for all the soccer girls."

Dina playfully slapped his shoulder and said, "Keep on dreaming, perv!"

He just smiled at Dina, let his eyes run over her body and said, "I just did!"

"Oh God!" Dina exclaimed giggling then stared at him and said, "Wait until you lose your clothes, I will make sure you will regret it. Although, you probably would like it too much what I have in mind for you."

He started laughing, looked at the guys around him and said, "I think she is cock happy, guys!"

"Fuck you!" Dina said, although she didn't sound upset.

"Yes, please!" he responded.

Dina looked at him, sighed and then looked at Sandra, "Where is that fucking referee so we can start playing!"

It made them check where he could be, and they noticed that he was talking to both coaches. There was some kind of discussion going on between them, and Sandra noticed that they sometimes looked in her direction.

"What now?" Sandra thought. She was sure the discussion they were having had something to do with her.

Although, when the referee finally came towards the middle spot, he didn't say anything to Sandra. He just motioned that he was going to start the game, and that people had to get out of the circle so the two players of Sandra's team could kick off the second half.

Everyone ran to their positions on the field, and then the referee blew his whistle to start to game.


Quickly, it became obvious to Sandra that something had changed. The guy who had been rubbing her ass, for the most part of the game, now tried to keep his normal distance from her, so he would be able to receive any pass that would come his way.

Sandra had to do a few interventions, and it seemed the other team were now trying to attack along her side. It was obvious that Leo was now more interested in the game than her naked ass.

When the ball was finally away from them, Leo asked Sandra, "Did you get into trouble with your coach?"

"Me? No! Why do you ask?"

"Because when we came out of our changing room, they were looking for you. Someone even checked in with us, to see if you weren't with us."

"They did?"

"Yeah, I think they were worried about you. They probably thought that one of our guys had ordered you to come to our locker room. ADP rules and all."

"Oh," Sandra shockingly gasped. "I hadn't thought about that!"

Leo smiled at her and said, "Well, we did ... but our coach didn't let us ask you to come to our locker room."

"Phew!" Sandra sighed. "I'm happy he didn't."

"Are you sure about that?" Leo asked smilingly.

"More than sure!" Sandra said and looked questionably at him.

"It's just ... I think the tape covering your nipples just moved a little."

Sandra quickly looked down at her covered nipples, but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Leo just laughed and said, "Made you look!"

Sandra looked up at him and saw him smile.

"LEO! PAY ATTENTION!" his coach shouted at him.

Leo sighed and said, "That's something else he said to me. I needed to pay more attention to the game and less attention to your sweet ass during the second half."

"Damn, there goes my plan," Sandra giggled while she turned her ass slightly to him.

Then, Leo suddenly placed a hand on her right breast, squeezed it and pushed himself off against her.

"Shit!" Sandra cursed when she noticed he was accepting a well-placed pass to him from one of his teammates.

However, the referee whistled and came running towards them. "I have looked away during the first half, but I'm going to whistle every foul you guys make against her from now on. Understand?"

"Um ... Yes, Sir," Leo answered and kicked the ball towards Sandra.

"And that also means, not touching her in any inappropriate ways anymore! I know about the rules of ADP, but on the field, you have to follow the soccer rules, and there is no touching allowed on the field." While the referee said this, he looked at Sandra and smiled at her.

Sandra smiled back at him, although, she didn't mind all the attention Leo had given her before. In fact, she was a little disappointed that the referee wouldn't allow it anymore.

Then the referee ran away from her, and Leo moved to a defending position in front of her. She saw a teammate running towards a free position and kicked the ball to him. He nicely took the ball and moved down the line towards the goal.

Leo was back with Sandra and said, "Well, let's play soccer then. Although, I don't think you will be completely free from all the touching for the rest of the game." He said this with a wink.

Sandra just smiled at him and then both of them turned their attention to the game, for real this time.


For the first 20 minutes into the game, nothing out of the ordinary happened. Sandra noticed that Leo was paying attention to the game, and not much to her, she had to work and run much more to keep up with him. Now and then, he still rubbed quickly over her ass and whenever there was a corner kick, there was even more touching and pushing going on in front of the goal. And it wasn't only Leo who took advantage of the situation.

Again, this wasn't unusual, because there was always some pushing and shoving going on at those times, and while the referee had warned Leo about touching Sandra, at those times, he did allow it because else the game would be stopped more often than they would be playing.

And Sandra loved it all. Those hands on her back, or buttocks. Sometimes a back brushing up against her chest. A hand on her thigh, even rubbing it. Or a hand on her pussy, trying to pry it open even. It all was such a turn-on for her, that she knew that she was probably showing them some signs of arousal again. Especially the guy who had managed to slip a finger between her lips must have noticed how wet she was down there.

Although, at one of such moments during the game, Leo finally managed to distract Sandra in such a way that he managed to score.

What had he done? You would ask! Well, he had managed to get in front of Sandra and was leaning against her, while she tried to hold on to him to prevent him from having too much freedom. The same situation had happened before, so Sandra wasn't surprised to feel his hand on her pussy. But then, he suddenly pushed two fingers underneath the tape cover her hood piercing, and he went straight for her little nub. She gasped in surprise and then moaned a little when he moved his fingers. And then, he pinched her clit between his fingers. It almost gave her an orgasm but at the same time distracted her so much, that she didn't notice that he did a step forwards and then jumped up in the air.

Before Sandra knew what had happened, his head connected with the ball and the ball flew, just out of reach from the goalie, into the goal.

His teammates surrounded him to congratulate him while Sandra just stood there, staring at him and cursing herself that he had managed to distract her in such a way that she hadn't paid any attention to the ball anymore.

When Leo's teammates finally let him go, he looked at Sandra and noticed the look on her face, he mouthed to her, "Sorry."

Sandra sighed and thought, At least he is honest enough to feel some remorse about it.

Of course, this transaction of unspoken words didn't go unnoticed and the captain of the team asked Sandra, "What happened? Why didn't you try to stop him?"

"He ... um ... surprised me," Sandra responded.

"Surprised you? But you were looking in the same direction as he was, you surely must have seen the ball flying towards you two."

Sandra looked at her captain and said, "He ... um ... distracted me a little with his fingers."

"He did? How?" he wanted to know.

"Well, he pinched my clit; okay," Sandra frustratingly responded.

"What an asshole! I'm going to..." the captain started to say but didn't finish his sentence. It was obvious to Sandra that he was very mad at Leo.

"Don't," Sandra almost begged. "I should have anticipated a move like that from any of them."

The captain exhaled loudly through his nose and said, "No! That's not something you do to a girl. Not even someone who is punished like you."

"Don't do anything stupid. Let's just play as well as we can and win this game. Okay?"

He grunted and answered, "Okay. But if he does anything like that to you again, I'm going to kick his ass after the game."

"So you have to run around naked as well," Sandra countered.

"I don't care! He has to keep his hands off of you. And that's that!"

While they had been talking, they had slowly walked towards the middle of the field, but when they heard the whistle of the referee. They quickly went back to their proper places on the field.

When Leo came back to Sandra, he again told Sandra, "I'm sorry!"

"Don't be! You just outsmarted me this time, but that won't work next time. Or better said, if you do that again, I think the captain of my team is going to kick your ass after the game."

Leo let out a single chuckle and then asked, "Is he your boyfriend?"

"No, but he is a bit protective about his teammates, and especially me and Dina."

"That's the other girl on your team, I can presume?"

"Yes."

Their conversation was interrupted at this point because the ball was moving towards them again. Sandra made sure to cover Leo this time and managed to intercept the ball before he could get it.

She ran down the line towards the other side of the field with Leo running after her. She managed to pass the ball to someone more centered on the field but kept on running and got the ball back behind the guy she had to pass. She ran further towards the goal of the opponent and passed the ball towards the right wing, who centered the ball and the striker got the ball perfectly on his foot.

Some of them were already preparing themselves to jump up in celebration for another scored goal, but the goalie managed to grab the ball out of mid air before it could end in the net.

Because of this, Sandra had to sprint back to return to her position as a defender. When she reached Leo, he smiled at her.

"What?" Sandra wanted to know when she saw him smiling at her.

"Nothing, you just look so cute when you are running."

"So, you liked my ass, when I left you in my dust," Sandra wanted to rub it in.

"Well, I also liked your rack, when you sprinted back to me. Did you miss me, maybe?"

"Fuck you!" Sandra said and turned around the watch where the ball was.

Leo snuck up behind her and whispered into her ear, "Promises, promises."

At the other end, the defender of the opposing team made a foul against Dina, and suddenly that guy was surrounded by three teammates of Sandra.

The referee was quickly in between them and had a word with them. This gave Sandra some extra time, so she made sure Leo was looking at her and said, "You know what?"

"What?" he said cocky.

"I hope you will be naked on our return game. Because then, I will play with you until you come on the field with everyone watching," Sandra tried to sound threatening.

"Won't happen," Leo said and smiled at her.

She returned his smile and said, "I dare you to be naked on that day!"

"Only if you will too," he dared her back.

"Well, if you show up naked, I'll make sure that my coach strip me as well on that day."

"Promise?" he asked and sounded interested in her dare.

"Promise!" Sandra responded in defiance.

He offered her his hand and Sandra took it; they shook on the deal they had made. However, Sandra was sure that he would chicken out on that day.

The battle on the field became fiercer, and both teams were playing rougher to score the winning goal. The referee even had given two players, one of each team, a yellow card for a foul they had made.

Leo and Sandra even got more physical with each other, but in the kind that was normal for a soccer game. Using their shoulders to push the other player away when they ran wasn't uncommon, but Sandra managed to keep up with Leo. It surprised him a little, but it also increased his admiration for her. He sure would never have guessed that a girl, a naked one at that, would be so good at it. It surely was the first time he had so much trouble with a girl defending him. And sure, now and then, he still managed to give Sandra's ass a quick squeeze or rub when the referee's attention was away from them. And he was sure that Sandra liked it, because he couldn't help but notice how the inside of Sandra's thighs looked. It was obvious that some of the wetness sticking to it wasn't sweat. Well, her pussy also looked very puffy and red. The only other time he had seen a pussy like that, was after he had fucked with his girlfriend. However, hers had never looked like that, just by being touched by him. It made him wonder how horny Sandra really was at the moment.

The game was now getting into the last 10 minutes, and some extra minutes, probably, for game interruptions. When she and Leo were walking towards the middle line, he suddenly stopped and looked at something at the side of the soccer field.

Sandra found this strange and she also looked into the direction he was looking at, also because she had noticed some other guys sometimes looking to the side of the field in the last few minutes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.