Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 74

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra slowly awoke the next morning, still dreaming about what she had done last night. It gave her a nice feeling, and by the time she was fully awake, she was smiling. Although, the moment she moved her body, she could feel that her pussy felt a little sore from last night's activities. She hoped that next time, their lovemaking would be more gentle and romantic.

When she finally opened her eyes, she noticed that the sunlight was shining through the windows and a quick look at the watch next to the bed told her that it was almost 10 o'clock.

During the night, she must have turned in her sleep, because she was now lying away from Frederik, but still with her back towards him. She rolled over to look at him, and he was still sleeping. However, it was only then that she noticed that she was lying in bed completely exposed because Frederik had stolen the covers during the night.

She let her eyes slowly go down his covered body until her eyes noticed a bulge in the covers. It made her smile while she thought that it was true what she had heard, some guys do have morning wood, as Frederik was giving a nice demonstration of it.

Where the thought came from, Sandra didn't know, but she just had a naughty one. She started to move like a cat, sneaking up on its prey, to make sure she wouldn't wake him.

Slowly pulling the covers off of his body, she released his snake that was sitting up and squinting at her with his only eye. A quick look at Frederik's face, told her that he was still asleep.

She moved a little closer, sitting on hands and knees and brought her face just above her target. Looking down at his penis, she wondered how much of it; she would be able to take into her mouth. However, for today, she wasn't planning on finding it out. She just wanted to try if she could get him off without waking him. Although, she was expecting that he would wake the moment, she would take him in her mouth.

Lowering her head slowly, she opened her mouth and engulfed the head of his penis. Sandra was surprised to notice how warm it felt in her mouth, and also that it didn't taste as she had expected. It sure didn't taste nasty, like she had heard from some of the other girls in the past.

She carefully licked around the head of his penis and then even licked the little slit at the top of the head. When she did this, she heard Frederik moan in his sleep. She wondered if he was maybe dreaming about this right now.

Slowly, she started to bob her head up and down. This was more exciting than she would have guessed, maybe also because she felt very naughty doing this, knowing that Frederik was still asleep. She wondered how he would react if he woke up right now.

Every time Sandra went down again; she took a little more of his manhood into her mouth. And when she went up, she made sure that her tongue licked all around the head of his penis. It didn't take long before she could taste his pre-cum that was dribbling out of the little slit at the top. She couldn't compare the taste with anything else, so she just accepted it as what it was. At least, she wasn't disgusted by its flavor.

Involuntarily, her left hand migrated towards her pussy, and she started to play with her hood piercing and her clit. Which made her also moan a little, still with that hot throbbing cock in her mouth.

"Ugh, What?" she heard Frederik suddenly say.

"Morming bwaby," Sandra said with her lips wrapped around his dick.

"Uh ... Oh ... Mmmm!" Frederik moaned.

Now that Frederik was awake, Sandra became a bit rougher and really started to bob her head up and down, taking even more of his penis in her mouth.

"I ... Aaa Ooo. I'm..." Frederik started to say, but before he could warn Sandra, he started to spurt his semen into Sandra's mouth.

Sandra sucked and swallowed as fast as she could, but she still noticed that a little of his semen was escaping her mouth, it ran down Frederik's shaft and nestled itself at the base of it inside the pubic hair that was there.

When she felt that Frederik was done spurting, she started to lick his penis clean, even around the base of it. Although, she didn't like his pubic hair getting in her mouth, and she wondered if she could convince him to get rid of it, hopefully sooner than later.

She then looked at Frederik's face and noticed that he was smiling down at her.

"Is this the wake-up call I can always expect to get?" he asked jokingly.

"Maybe, depends if you do the same for me if you are the first one up in the morning."

She noticed how his eyes went over her body, and then he answered, "Well; I can do it now, if you want to."

"Thanks, but I have to decline," she said. "I will be of no good, if I will be standing with shaking legs on the soccer-field. I need my energy for that."

Frederik sat up and motioned Sandra to come closer. Sandra did like he wanted and then noticed he wanted to kiss her. She pulled back and said, "I still have your taste in my mouth."

"I don't care," Frederik said and pulled her closer to give her a steaming kiss. As Sandra had warned him, he could taste his own sperm inside her mouth. He had tasted it before, but now it was diluted and tasted less intense.

When they stopped kissing, Sandra said, "I thought guys hated to do that."

"Maybe, but I don't care. If you can take it, I can as well."

This got him, a smile and another steaming kiss coming from Sandra this time.

They both lay down again, and they spooned.

"So, was it all what you had hoped for last night?" Frederik asked whispering.

"That and much more," Sandra said, even when she knew that she had pictured it a little more romantic in her dreams.

"For me too!" Frederik said in a happy tone. "I'm glad that you were my first."

"Your first," Sandra said teasingly. "Already thinking about other girls, are you?"

"Of course not," Frederik said a bit shocked. "I just..."

"I know sweetie! I'm also glad you were my first."

"Your first man, at least," Frederik added.

"Hmm ... Yeah. My first man!" This last statement of Frederik made Sandra a bit uneasy, and so she asked, "You are sure you are okay with me and Veronique."

"Of course. Just thinking about it is enough to get me hot again."

"I can feel it," Sandra giggled when she noticed something knocking at her backdoor. "However, you won't get access to that hole, or the other one either." Sandra joked. "No sex for me before a game."

"That's just a myth, you know."

"I don't want to take chances," Sandra said more seriously.

"It's okay," Frederik said. "I was just teasing you."

"I know," Sandra said and wiggled with her ass to stimulate Frederik's semi-hard-on.

"We should get out of bed and get ready," Sandra then said. "If I stay too long in bed in the morning, then I'm always a bit dull in the afternoon."

"In for a quick shower together?" Frederik asked.

"Sure," Sandra said eagerly.


They both got out of bed and then Sandra surprised Frederik by pulling him towards the shower at the swimming pool after she had grabbed a soap bottle from the showers inside.

At first, Frederik was a bit reluctant, but when he noticed that nobody else was outside, he followed her. This time, they didn't wash each other bodies though, because Sandra was a bit afraid that she would get too horny if she would feel his hands all over her body, and maybe they would end up having sex again.

After they both had cleaned themselves, they went back inside. They were still dripping wet, but they went to the shower room, to get themselves a towel. Again, they didn't dry the other person with it, but only themselves. After both of them were dry, they went back to the bedroom, and Sandra watched how Frederik got dressed again. When they left their room, there was still no sign of Martha and Jimmy, so they decided to go sit on the sofa inside and wait for them. Not much later, they could hear sex-sounds coming from Martha's bedroom. It made them both smile when they heard this.


They lay just there, in each other arms and then Sandra thought about something. It was something she didn't want to talk about, but she knew that this was maybe the last opportunity she had to talk to him about it without anyone else present. She sure didn't want him to find out about it through others.

"Um ... I need to tell you about something," Sandra said somewhat uncomfortably.

"Yes?" Frederik asked. He noticed that Sandra was getting tense again.

"You know ... Last night, when I pushed you away. It wasn't because of what I had to ask you about Veronique."

"I had a feeling that it was something else that was bothering you. Weren't you ready yet for us to have sex?" Frederik asked somewhat uneasy as well.

"No, it wasn't that. But I have to talk to you about something that has happened to me in the afternoon, yesterday. You will find out about it eventually, and I would prefer you hear it from me."

"Did it happen at the hotel?" Frederik asked. "Did a customer bother you? Or go too far with you?"

Thinking about the hotel, Sandra did show a smile for a fraction of a second, and answered, "Well, there was a funny situation, or two there, but no, nothing bad happened to me there. It was after we had left the hotel, that something ... bad ... happened."

"Did you get... ?" Frederik started to ask. Afraid that what he had thought of just now had happened to Sandra.

Sandra let out a sigh and asked, "Do you promise to let me tell you the whole story, and that you don't interrupt me?"

"Um ... okay," Frederik uneasily answered.

Sandra let out another sigh, and then started to tell him all about the quarry and what had happened there. She told it just like it had happened and didn't leave anything out. When she was done with her story, she kept on looking at Frederik and waited for him to respond. It was obvious that he wasn't sure how to respond to this.

When he finally had gathered his thoughts, he said, "I'm so sorry! If I had known about this, I wouldn't have had sex with you last night."

"I know," Sandra responded and smiled awkwardly. "That's also why I didn't tell you about it, because I had planned to have sex with you, and I didn't want anything to interfere with it. And, don't worry about it. Once you had me going at the pool, and we went for it, I didn't feel bad about it anymore. I love what we did, and I wouldn't have missed it for anything in the world."

Frederik managed also a little smile, "But still. I wished you would have told me, I probably would have been more gentle with you. But in the heat of the moment, well, I lost it. I hope you can forgive me."

Sandra giggled and said, "Well, It was a bit rougher than I would have liked for the first time, but I loved it anyway."

Frederik pulled Sandra closer to him and kissed her, "I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you."

"I don't think you would have been able to do anything. If only, you would probably have been beaten up by those guys. Like I said, when that other guy tried to help us, he was knocked to the ground. At least, I'm glad that Veronique was in time to stop it before that guy really raped me."

"But still, you told me he penetrated you at the end."

"Well, thinking back on it. It was more accidental and not because he was doing it. The way I moved, to kick him away from me, it was unavoidable. I'm only mad that he spoiled our moment for a moment, but I'm glad it was only for just a moment and that afterwards, we did manage to make love."

"But still," Frederik said, sounding angry. "If I could get my hands on his throat, I would..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.