Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 70

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

The movie disappointed the boys. They had hoped for a very scary movie, but instead, they got something that wasn't scary at all. Well, it had a few good moments, but nothing that made the girls crawl on their laps. Although, they did like the fact that their girlfriends had snuggled up against them.

Sandra and Martha had done this, partially, because they wanted to get a little closer to their boyfriends, but also to get a little warmth from them. The cinema complex always had their air-conditioning on, and it seemed that while they let naked people inside, they didn't adjust the temperature in the room for them. So, this left the two girls only one option and that was to snuggle up with their boyfriends to keep themselves comfortably warm. And the girls also made sure that the boys wrapped one of their arms around them to give them some extra warmth.

Sandra loved it how Frederik's hand was resting on her hip and partially on her butt. She even loved it how he was gently rubbing her with his hand. It not only kept her warm at the outside, but also at the inside. For a moment, she wondered if they would get away with doing something naughtier in the darkness of the room. However, when she looked down at her naked body, she noticed that the lights that were being reflected from the movie screen lit her body up sometimes. Sure, the people sitting in front of her wouldn't notice it probably, because their attention were at the screen. But the people sitting behind her would probably notice it when she would get more sexual with Frederik.

Not that Sandra cared too much about that, because she sure was aroused enough to do anything right now. Even doing it in front of all those people in the room didn't scare her. Sandra even noticed that thinking about it turned her on even more. However, Sandra was sure that Frederik would have a problem with it, because she was also sure that he was more reserved about showing off his body to strangers. Well, on the previous Friday, when he had been running around in his undies, it had been obvious that he didn't feel good about it. So, having sex in front of strangers would be out of the question with Frederik. And because of this, Sandra decided not to get too frisky with Frederik.

Sandra tried to focus on the movie and to get her mind off of sex. However, her attention often wandered away to fantasize about what she wanted to do with Frederik. And the fact that his hand kept on caressing her behind, kept her constantly horny, which in return made her think about more sexual things to do with her boyfriend. In fact, it was getting to the point that she was feeling a little frustrated about it.

At a certain point during the movie, Sandra thought that she had heard Martha gasp softly. It made her look at her and Jimmy, and she noticed that her friend was also snuggled up against her boyfriend, and he had wrapped an arm around her friend's back. Although, Sandra almost giggled when she noticed that his hand wasn't lying on Martha's beautiful ass, but that it was bent around her, and he was playing with one of Martha's nipples. When there was enough light being reflected from the screen, Sandra could clearly see how Jimmy was rolling Martha's nipple between his fingers, or punching it and sometimes even pulling on it. And the expressions on Martha's face told Sandra that she was more than just liking it.

And then Sandra noticed something else. While Jimmy kept on playing with that little nipple on Martha's breast, Martha herself was also playing with a little button of her own. Well, Sandra couldn't see it, of course, but she was sure that the fingers of Martha's hand, that were partially hidden between her thighs at her pussy, had to be playing with her clitoris. Martha sure was breathing fast enough to suggest this.

Sandra decided to give Martha her privacy and turned her attention back to the movie screen. She laid her head on Frederik's shoulder while she dreamed about more sexual things she could be doing with him right now.


Martha was very happy with Jimmy. At last, she had found a guy, who didn't mind playing with her in front of other people. Sure, he was only playing with her nipple at the moment, but still, he was doing more than any of her previous boyfriends had done in public. Although, the fact that this was also the first time that she was sitting with a boy in the cinema complex completely naked, could also be why he was doing this to her.

To see how he would react, she tucked her hand between her legs and started to touch herself. The moment she felt how Jimmy started to tug on her nipple a little harder; she knew that he must have noticed what she was doing to herself. Martha felt a rush of excitement going through her body when she understood he didn't have a problem with this. Martha couldn't help but moan very softly when she felt how the towel she was sitting on was getting wetter by the minute.

While Martha kept on playing with her pussy, by rubbing a finger in between her labia or touching her clitoris, she focused on those twirling fingers at her nipple. Both her nipples were throbbing, but only one of them received some relief from Jimmy's fingers. Every time he pinched or pulled on her nipple; she felt it all the way down to her pussy, which sometimes contracted and pushed out more of her juices onto the towel she was sitting on. Martha was sure that if he kept this up, that towel would be so soaking wet that she would probably leave a wet stain on the surface of the seat as well.

Martha praised her luck, that her pussy juices didn't smell too much. If she concentrated on it, she could smell a faint odder of it in the air, but it was so faint that she was sure that nobody else could smell it. Except from Jimmy maybe, but she didn't care about that, Martha even thought that it was sexy if he would also be able to smell it.

Needless to say, Martha paid almost no attention to the movie. In fact, she often had her eyes closed, so she could better enjoy all the nice feelings she received from Jimmy's and her own doing.


When the intermission started, and the lights in the room got slowly brighter, Sandra sat up more properly while Frederik pulled his hand away from Sandra's buttocks. Sandra had been right; Frederik was more reluctant about this all than she had hoped for. At least, he was comfortable enough to keep his arm behind her.

When Sandra looked at Martha, she giggled when she noticed that Jimmy was still playing with Martha's nipple and how Martha's hand was still between her thighs, rubbing her pussy.

Martha had her eyes closed, and it seemed as if she hadn't even noticed that the intermission had started.

However, the moment when Frederik asked, "Do you guys want me to get something?" Martha opened her eyes and noticed that the lights were on.

She quickly pulled her hand out of between her legs and looked at Sandra and started to smile.

"Oops," she said. "Busted!"

Sandra giggled in return and said, "You sure looked like you were enjoying the movie!"

This made Martha also giggle before she responded, "It sure is a good movie!"

"Hey, I asked you something," Frederik interrupted them. "Do you guys want me to get you something from the foyer?"

"Um ... No, thank you. I'm fine," Sandra answered while she turned her head to look at him.

"If you don't mind, I'm quickly going to get me something to drink," Frederik said.

"Okay," Sandra said.

"Wait! I'm coming with you," Jimmy added.

Jimmy had more trouble to get up, because Martha didn't want to let go of him. But when he eventually got up, Martha also got up from her seat and then picked up the towel she had been sitting on.

"Well, if you're going to the foyer, please pick up another towel for me," Martha said out loud while holding on to the tip of the towel and holding it up towards Jimmy.

From the difference in color, it was obvious that the towel was rather wet in the middle.

Jimmy smiled at Martha and said, "Are you sure I don't have to ask them for a diaper?"

Frederik and Jimmy both smiled at Martha, but Martha acted as if the joke didn't bother her and responded, "Nah, but maybe you could ask them for two towels, that would probably be saver."

Jimmy chuckled, took the towel from Martha and said, "I'm glad you weren't sitting on my lap, or everyone would think that I had peed in my pants!"

He said it loud enough so people around them could hear it as well. Again, Martha wasn't troubled with it but just smiled at him while she sat down on her seat again.

"Oh, and bring me something to snack on," Martha said. "I wouldn't mind some nuts to nibble on."

The innuendo in Martha's voice didn't go unnoticed by Jimmy, but in return, he also just smiled at Martha and asked her, "Salty once, or just plain nuts?"

"Salty!" Martha answered. "And bring me also a coke."

"Sure! And who is going to pay for all of that?" Jimmy said jokingly.

Martha just smiled at him, opened her legs slightly, to give him a good look at her pussy and then answered, "If you want access to this, you know who is going to pay for it!"

Jimmy looked at Martha's wet pussy, smiled and said, "I think I will need to ask for a raise in my allowance, if I want to keep you as my girlfriend."

Martha just giggled and said, "You betcha!"

"Are you coming or what?" Frederik asked somewhat impatiently.

"I'm coming," Jimmy answered. He gave Martha's sweet pussy a last look and then followed Frederik, who was already moving towards the exit of the room.


Sandra moved a little closer to Martha and then whispered, "You better close your legs. Those guys ... a few rows down ... are looking at you."

"Oh, and they aren't looking at you?" Martha said jokingly while she closed her legs.

"Not with that thing of yours in the open," Sandra said while looking down at Martha's crotch area.

"Jealous," Martha asked teasingly.

"Maybe," Sandra said in the same teasing voice.

Both girls looked at those boys looking at them and smiled at them. It startled a few of them for a moment and two of them even started blushing.

"Um ... excuse me?" Sandra heard a girl ask her from somewhere next to her.

Sandra turned her head and saw that it was that girl who had touched her hood piercing earlier in the evening. She was now sitting on Frederik's seat.

"Yes?" Sandra asked.

"I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't embarrassed you before. When I grabbed your ... you know what."

Sandra turned herself towards the girl, still with her legs on her seat and answered, "It's fine! You didn't embarrass me."

"So, how did you end up like this?" the girl wanted to know.

"Just by expressing my feelings about ADP on the Internet, that's all."

"Oh! You're one of those girls who had to be naked for the whole week!" the girl let out. "So, how was it? I mean, running around naked for a whole week."

"It was ... a bit difficult, but not too bad, once you get used to it," Sandra answered with a steady voice.

"And how did you handle all the touching?"

"Strangely enough, I wasn't touched as much as you would think."

"Really? So, they didn't grab your ... um ... assets whenever they could?"

"Not really!" Sandra answered smiling. "There has been some touching, but like I said, not as much as you would expect."

"That's ... um ... nice of them," the girl said. She then looked at her boyfriend, who was still sitting a few seats away from them and then said, with a lowered voice, "You know, me grabbing your piercing. It was a bit of a bet between me and my boyfriend."

"I know," Sandra said smiling. "My boyfriend overheard you saying something about that."

"Oh, he did," she responded smiling. "Well ... um ... he gave me another bet."

"Did he know?" Sandra said jokingly. "What did he ask you to do this time?"

"Well ... he dared me to kiss you ... during the intermission," she answered and sounded a little unsure of herself suddenly.

"And what would he do in return?" Sandra wanted to know.

The girl smiled and said, "Well, you have to know, we both are with a sorority at college. And ... our bet is that when I could make you kiss me, then he would come and stay at my sorority this evening ... and he would do it naked. And you have to know, I'm a member of an all girls' sorority. However, if I can't make you kiss me, I will have to do the same at his sorority, and he, as you can probably guess, is a member of an all boys' sorority."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.