Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra placed her bicycle against the wall, next to the few stairs that went up to the front door. Timmy, however, had other plans and had run away towards the forest. Sandra could guess what he was looking for, but for now, she wanted him to be with her. She whistled at him and he immediately turned around and came running towards her. Together, they followed Martha inside the mansion.

The first thing she noticed, was how cold the floor felt beneath her feet and also that it was much cooler inside than outside. She looked around the room and noticed that it was an impressive-looking foyer. There was a staircase in front of her, that started about mid room and went up to the next floor. The floor and the stair was entirely made of marble it seemed. The walls didn't look much different from other houses, except that it had some woodwork at the bottom that came about a meter high. The ceiling of the foyer was also the ceiling of the next floor. There was a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It was a huge crystal chandelier that hung approximately at the level of the next floor. The lights were still off, because the wall behind her, had tall windows in them that let a lot of light in.

At both sides of the staircase was a passageway and at the end of it, Sandra could see a door at both sides.

The right wall had a double door in it that was closed. Along the wall stood a few tall display cabinets that had all kinds of trinkets in it. Mostly, things that would have been useful during medieval times, Sandra thought.

However, even when the left wall had no doors in it, it looked more interesting to Sandra. There stood a low cabinet against it that covered almost the whole length of the wall. The cabinet had a lot of figurines on it and a few busts of people she didn't recognize. Above the cabinet, on the wall, hung a huge painting that depicted a battlefield from a long time ago. She saw a few knights sitting on horses while a huge group of foot soldiers came running towards them with long spears in their hands. The knights had their swords drawn and prepared themselves for the battle a head of them. Way in the back, there was a castle on the painting and on the top of one of the towers, Sandra could see the old flag of the territory she lived in.

Sandra recognized this painting from her history lessons at school. The knights on this painting were the knights of the landlord who had lived in this area in the 13th century. It had been the first Lord, who had decided to stop paying taxes to the Kingdom they belonged to. Their King had been at war with another Kingdom for a very long period already, and the toll of this war was getting too high for this landlord. His people were starving, and all the young men were taken away to become a soldier in the King's army.

And so, after the people under his protection had started to beg him for help, he had decided that it had gone on long enough and instead of sending these young men to his death in the army of the King. He had given them the choice to become part of his army and to defy the orders of the King.

After the landlord defeated the first group of soldiers who had been sent to collect the taxes and the new recruits. Other landlords joined him, and an all-out war was started against the King. The next 17 years, they fought off the King's soldiers and in the end, the King had to give up on this territory, because his army couldn't keep fighting at two fronts.

A treaty was signed between the King and the landlords, and a new Kingdom was created in the process. They named this new Kingdom Massalië. At first, everyone wanted the landlord, who had won the first battle against the old King, to become their King.

However, the landlord had fallen ill, and he knew that his reign would be short lived. To secure the safety of this new little Kingdom, he suggested his son would become King. The other landlords agreed to it, because they had as much respect for his son as for the landlord. Because of the mountain ranges around their country, they have managed to fight off any attempts to invade their Kingdom. When the lineage of the King came to an end at the beginning of the 20th century, their little Kingdom was turned into a Republic. Since then, they elected a new president every five years, and each president can only serve three terms.


"What are you thinking about?" Martha asked when she noticed how Sandra was staring at the painting on the wall and looked as if she was daydreaming.

Sandra blinked with her eyes, looked at Martha and asked, "Is this one of those paintings about the first battle against the old King?"

"Yes," Martha said. "This one is about 300 years old. And yes, it's an original!"

"Wow!" Sandra let out impressed. "How did your parents manage to get their hands on such a thing?"

"More easily than you would suspect," Martha said with some fun in her voice. "You see that castle on the painting?"

"Yes!"

"Well, that castle is part of our property," Martha explained.

"It is?!" Sandra let out surprised.

"Yep," Martha answered. "When you came at that split in the road, and you would have taken the left road there. You would have ended up at the front of that castle."

"I knew it was somewhere around here, but I didn't know it was that close to the city. Last I heard about it, was that it was being renovated and turned into a museum," Sandra said. "So, that castle belongs to your parents?"

"Not really. It's the property of the city, but the land around it belongs to my parents now."

"That must have cost them a lot," Sandra thought out loud.

"Also, not really!" Martha said with a smile. "Once the museum opens, my mother will be responsible for the daily running of it, and in exchange, we receive a grant from the government for the upkeep of the property around it."

"But that still doesn't explain why this painting is hanging here," Sandra said.

"It's only temporary. During one of the renovations in the castle, they found a lot of art in one of the rooms that had been undisturbed. This painting will go back to the castle when the renovations are done, but for now, they have hung it here out of convenience. This was the closest wall they could find that was big enough," Martha said giggling.

"Wow, this all sounds so cool!" Sandra said.

"Thanks," Martha said somewhat proud about it. "But let's go see my parents now. They wanted to meet you when you arrived."

"Okay," Sandra said. "Um ... Can I leave my bag somewhere?"

"Just leave it at the bag door for now," Martha answered. "We can take it to your room after seeing my parents."


Martha let the way, and they went through the double door that was in the right wall of the foyer. If the foyer had already been impressive, the room they walked in now was even more imposing.

"This was the old ballroom of the mansion. But we use it now as the living room and dining room," Martha explained when she saw how Sandra's eyes had opened wide. It was obvious that Sandra had been somewhat stunned by the size of the room.

Well, the use of the room had been obvious to Sandra, because just in front of her; she could see a huge L-shaped sofa that stood around a coffee-table, and in the corner of the room stood one of those big plasma-TV's facing the sofa.

Just behind the sofa was a little open area and then there stood a long wooden table with 18 chairs around it. It had a chair at each end of the table and eight chairs at both long ends of the table. Seven old looking candlesticks stood on the table, evenly divided on it. And each candlestick had nine candles on them.

The walls had plenty of windows in them, so the room was well lit without the use of the chandeliers hanging down on the ceiling. The ceiling in this room was lower than in the foyer, which made the room feel a little warmer, but still cool. Probably, because the floor here was also a marble floor. Although, there was a pattern of different colored marble stones here that divided the room in certain areas.

Along the walls stood a variety of cabinets. Some low, some high, but all in the same design. While the cabinets looked new, they had an old-fashioned design and would probably have felt right in place at that castle so long ago.

Martha, however, didn't give Sandra much time to take it all in, because she just walked on to the back of the room.

Before Martha opened one of the doors of the double door, she said, "You can leave your bag here."

Sandra pulled the strap of her bag over her head and then placed it against the wall next to the door.

When they walked outside, they ended up on a terrace at the back of the mansion. It was a bit higher than the grounds around it and covered the whole length of the building. There were some wooden tables with benches on it and also some outdoor lounge chairs to the side.

From here, Sandra had a nice view of the back of the mansion. The garden looked well kept, and she noticed some paths made of stone going away from the mansion into different directions.

One of the paths went to a swimming pool with a summerhouse attached to it. Another path went to an area that seemed to be a fenced of park with a lot of flower beds and benches in it. And then there was another path that went farther away to the side of the mansion and then turned into a sandy trail that went to the horse stable which Sandra had already seen from afar.

Martha used the stairs at the middle of the terrace from where she followed the path that went in the direction of the horse stable.

Suddenly, Timmy started barking and before Sandra could say something, he was already rushing off in the direction of the forest that was at the back of the house.

"TIMMY! COME HERE!" Sandra shouted.

Timmy, however, didn't listen this time and just kept on running towards the forest. And then Sandra saw where he was running to, and she knew that calling out for him wouldn't work this time.

"Where is he running off to?" Martha asked surprised.

"He just saw those bunnies over there," Sandra said giggling. "That's the only thing in the world that can make him disobey me."

"Is he ... um ... going to..." Martha started to ask uncomfortably.

"Don't worry," Sandra answered before Martha could finish her question. "He won't hurt them. He just chases them, and that's all."

Martha let out a sigh and said, "Good, because else my mother would have been very mad at him. She is crazy in love on those bunnies."

Sandra and Martha saw how Timmy disappeared into the forest, still running after those bunnies that were now trying to get away from that loud monster who was chasing them.

"Is it safe for him to run free in the forest?" Sandra asked somewhat concerned about Timmy's well being.

"He will be fine. Like I said, the property is completely fenced off, so he can't get off of our property," Martha said.

Well, with Timmy out of sight now, there was nothing else to do for the girls then to walk on and to go see Martha's parents.


When they got closer to the horse stable, Sandra could hear some soft music coming from inside and also a sound she couldn't place. It sounded like metal hitting metal, but there was also a sound to it that told Sandra there had to be another material involved. It spiked her curiosity a little.

Martha didn't knock on the door, but just opened it and walked inside. Just before Sandra followed her inside, she smelled an odor coming towards her that couldn't be mistaken with anything else but paint.

Again, Sandra was overwhelmed with the sheer size of the place. All the walls of the boxes had been removed, and the horse stable had been turned into one giant art studio.

The right side of the stable was full of paintings and there stood even a few unfinished paintings on some easels. The left side of the stable was mostly filled with statues of all sizes. Although, it was obvious that whoever made these things, was fixated on doing nudes. Almost every painting had a naked woman on it and only a few depicted a naked man or couple. It was the same for the statues.

When they went further inside, Sandra saw a man working on a stone statue, and it looked like he was chipping away little pieced to shape it. Again, it was obviously that it had to become a statue of a naked woman.

Somewhat to the right, a woman was busy with a painting. However, she wasn't working on a nude painting it seemed. She was working on a landscape instead.

"MOM! DAD! SANDRA IS HERE!" Martha shouted above the music that was playing.

The man didn't react on Martha's shouting, but the woman looked behind her and smiled. She used a remote to lower the sound level of the music playing, so they would be able to have a normal conversation.

Martha walked up to them, and again, Sandra just followed her classmate. Although, Sandra did make time to look at a few of the finished statues.

Sandra suddenly stopped in front of a bronze statue. This statue had grabbed her attention, because it had so much detail on it.

Of course, it was a statue of a naked woman but the thing that fascinated Sandra the most, were all those little things on it that she had never seen on any other bronze statues. The breasts looked very real, and the nipples on it were impressive in detail. However, the thing that surprised her the most, was that this bronze statue showed all those little bumps that all women have around the nipples. It made her look at her own nipples for a moment, and she noticed that her little bumps were a little smaller than those on the statue.

Sandra softly touched the nipples of the statue and the area around it. While they felt somewhat realistic, they also felt unnatural because they were cold and hard.

Sandra let her eyes go further down the statue's body and then she knelt down in front of it to have a better look at the groin area.

She looked right at the bronze statue's vulva and was again surprised how detailed it looked. Sandra tilted her head a little, to have a better look at it, and then she noticed that the statue's vulva had a little hole in it. It was right at the spot where the vagina was and Sandra couldn't stop herself, but she inserted a finger in it to check it out.

Again, it felt cold to the touch, and wasn't soft like a real vagina. However, she couldn't believe how the inside of this fake pussy felt. She could feel the same little bumps and ridges inside the statue's vagina that she had felt in her own as well. Well, it wasn't completely the same, of course, but the texture of it was sure very realistic. Why would an artist do a thing like that? She asked herself.

Sandra started to smile when she found something she hadn't been expecting. She could feel the g-spot inside this fake vagina, mostly because it was somewhat engorged. It was as if whoever had been the model for this statue, had been played with before they had made a cast of her vagina. Sandra wondered if maybe the artist, probably Martha's dad, had made this woman cum before he had made the cast. Just thinking this, made Sandra getting a little aroused.

"So, do you like my vulva?" Sandra heard a woman ask from behind her.

The woman startled Sandra, and because of this, Sandra quickly pulled her finger out of the statue's vagina and then jumped up on her feet. She turned and saw Martha's mother standing not too far from her with a smile on her face. Martha stood next to her, smiling as well.

"So? Did you like my vulva?" the woman asked again.

"Um ... I was just ... Um..." Sandra stammered before the question sunk in. She then looked at the statue again, the face this time, and then looked back at the woman. "Oh God, this is you! Isn't it?"

"Yes," the woman said, still smiling.

Sandra suddenly felt how her face started to get hot. Even when she had only been fingering a statue, she suddenly felt like she had been doing it to Martha's mother.

"What do you think about it?" the woman wanted to know.

"To be honest! I have never seen a bronze statue that looked so detailed. I especially like how those areolas look. No statue I have seen before had those little bumps on them," Sandra said while touching it with a finger again.

This made the woman laugh, and then she asked, "Do you know how they call those little bumps?"

"Um ... No," Sandra had to confess. "Now that I think about it, even at school, they never mentioned it during biology or sex education."

"They are called tubercles or also Montgomery's glands."

"Really?!" Sandra asked. She was somewhat suspicious about it and wondered if this woman was maybe pulling her leg.

"Yes, really," the woman said. "They are named after Dr. William Fetherstone Montgomery. He was the first one who described them somewhere in the 1800s."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.