Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 58

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra held the back door open for her friends and then joined them inside. They were now standing in a long corridor that went in both directions. The corridor covered the whole length of the building.

Before Sandra could start walking towards the locker room, she noticed how a face appeared at a door opening not too far away from her, and she immediately recognized him.

"Ah, il mio dolce fiore! There you are!" the guy said with a heavy Italian accent and came walking towards them with open arms.

He was much smaller than the girls and was rather plump. When he came closer to the girls, he suddenly stopped and his eyes opened wide when he looked at Sandra.

With a shaky voice and obviously upset, he asked Sandra, "What happened! Did somebody hurt you?"

"No, Fredo! It's nothing like that. I'm just being punished!"

"Punished?" he asked somewhat puzzled while he came closer and frowned with his eyebrows.

"Haven't you heard about this alternate discipline plan of our government yet?" Sandra asked him with a funny smile on her face. She was amused to see how Fredo tried to keep his eyes locked with hers.

"Oh ... Si! You're being punished!" he said with understanding.

"Yes."

"Oh mio dio! Come, lette me get something to wear for you ... and your friend!"

"You can't Fredo. We have to stay naked at all times."

"Mamma mio! That can't be true!"

"No, it is true."

"Oh, come here!" he said and opened his arms again. However, then he hesitated and asked, "Not a good idea ... si?"

"Come here you lovely fool," Sandra said smiling and opened her arms as well.

Without giving it a further thought, they hugged each other like on the day they had said goodbye at the last day of June, when school ended last school year. However, this time, his face was in direct contact with Sandra's soft breasts. Sandra didn't mind it, and she found it even a little arousing when she felt how his breath went over her breast and tickled her nipple.

When they let go of each other, Sandra noticed that Fredo had a nice glow on his cheeks while he smiled at her. The sneaky old devil, Sandra thought.

"You hungry? Si?" Fredo asked.

"You know I am," Sandra answered, "and I bet my friends are as well!"

"Good!" he said with a big smile on his face. He then took Sandra's hand and started to pull her along with him towards the kitchen.

The other girls looked very surprised at each other. Well, mostly Melinda and Janet did, because Dina already knew how close those two had become last year. For some reason, Sandra had stolen Fredo's heart, and he took very good care of her.

When they all entered the kitchen, Melinda was struck by how big the kitchen was and also by how many people worked there. If it hadn't been for Janet, who was walking behind Melinda and nudged her friend softly to walk on, Melinda would probably have turned around and ran away from them all.

Melinda felt like this, not because she was naked, well, also a little because she was naked, but it was more because of the fact that she still hadn't been able to clean herself. She was sure that when others would look at her, they would notice the white sticky substance on her pussy. More and more, she started to hate her own sex and the fact that she excreted this sticky white stuff instead of the more transparent fluids Sandra did.

But with Dina following Sandra and Fredo, Melinda and Janet couldn't do anything else but follow them as well. They didn't know their way around here, so it wouldn't be wise to try to find the locker room on their own.

Melinda noticed how everybody in the kitchen took their turn to look at what was going on. Some of them smiled at Sandra in recognition, but Melinda also noticed that they were probably paying a little more attention to them all than they usually would do, just because they were naked.

When Melinda noticed a busboy staring at her, she started to blush. She was sure that he couldn't be much older than sixteen and the look in his eyes told her that he liked what he was seeing.

When they finally reached the middle of the kitchen, they noticed that a table had been set for them already. Fredo had been very happy to hear that Sandra would return to their hotel this year, because he was planning to let Sandra taste his new dishes again. Last year, she had helped him a lot by approving or disapproving about the things he had prepared for her. If anyone else would have said to him that he or she didn't like a certain dish, he would probably have been very mad with this person, but Sandra's opinion had become holy for him. He respected this young woman greatly, because for some uncanny reason, she could pick out the dishes that most customers also liked a lot. He had received more complements last year from new dishes he had served than in any of the years before, and one of his experimental dishes even had received a special recommendation from a well-known restaurant critic.

Fredo pulled out a chair for Sandra, looked at her and motioned at her to sit down.

"Um ... do you maybe have a towel for me?" Sandra asked. When she noticed that he didn't get the reason why she asked this, she added, "You see, I'm a little messy from riding my bike."

Fredo still didn't get it, but when Sandra looked down at her own body, his eyes followed hers, and then he suddenly noticed how Sandra's pussy was glistening in the artificial light of the kitchen. He gulped, looked back into Sandra's eyes and smiled at her.

"Don't worry about that," he said with his heavy Italian accent. "We clean this up afterwards. A beautiful woman like you, don't have to be ashamed about something like that."

"Thanks for the compliment," Sandra said and winked at him.

This wink made his heart jump a little. It had been a long time that a young woman had been flirting with him like this, especially a beautiful naked woman like Sandra. His Italian blood started to warm up even more, and it showed by turning his cheeks a shade redder, but now not from feeling shy, but because he felt some lust for her.

After Sandra had been seated by Fredo, the others just needed to pull out their chairs from underneath the table themselves, so they could sit down at the table as well. Although, if Melinda would have waited for a second longer, Fredo would probably also have helped her.

Fredo clapped in his hands when they were all sitting at the table. Two people, a man and a woman, came walking towards them with each two plates in their hands. They put everything on the table in front of the girls and then hurried away. Even Sandra thought that it was all too surreal this time. Just two months ago, she had seen them all for the last time, and now she was sitting here, showing them all everything of herself while being fed by them. She wondered if they would have noticed the odor that surrounded her. Outside, she hadn't noticed it, but inside, sitting at this table, she could clearly smell her arousal. However, it had become less obvious with the odor of the food mixing with it.

"Now! Eat!" Fredo said almost sounding like he was commanding them.

"Thank you!" Sandra said again. "You always take such good care of us girls."

Fredo motioned with his hands that it was nothing and said, "Nothing is too good for my sweet flower!"

Looking at him, you could see he enjoyed taking care of Sandra and her friends, but also that he enjoyed the view Sandra and Melinda gave him. If it hadn't been for all the work that was waiting for him, he would probably have stayed and watched the girls eating. However, before he left, he did look at Sandra and Melinda's naked breasts a last time. He would never say this out loud, but he was happy that he worked in a country where they punished girls by getting rid of their clothes. This could become a very interesting year, he thought, especially if they keep punishing all those pretty girls like this.


When Fredo had left the girls alone, Janet asked, "Does he always do this?"

"Yes! I don't know why, but he has a soft spot for me. After I had been here for a few weeks, I had a very nice conversation with him and since then, he always prepares a dinner for me and my friends every Friday."

"Wow, this tastes marvelous!" Melinda said in all honesty. She took another bite and you could see she really loved it. It was even so good that she completely forgot about all those people around her.

"I know!" Sandra giggled. "He is one of the best Italian cooks in the world, I think."

"In the world?" Dina said in a funny tone.

"Well ... surely the best one that I know," Sandra said more earnestly.

While the girls were eating, it was surprisingly quiet at the table.

The people working in the kitchen were very busy, but now and then, some of them stole a peek at the two naked girls in their midst.

It was even funny to see how the waiters had made an agreement that they could take turns to get something from the kitchen, so they could gawk at the two naked girls. Although, when they recognized that it was Sandra, the girl who had worked with them last year, she started to get most of the attention. Although, a few waiters preferred to look at Melinda with her fuller breasts.

And then one of them took some initiative and walked up to the girls with a bottle of water in his hands.

When he reached them, he made sure that Sandra looked at him before he asked, "So, back for another year?"

Sandra looked into his eyes, but she noticed that he was looking at something that was much lower on her body.

"Yep, and probably also next year!" Sandra answered.

"Good!" he said smiling. "I hope you don't mind, but can I compliment you on your new dress code?"

"Do you like it," Sandra asked teasingly and slowly moved her breasts from left to right.

"I sure could get used to this," he teased her back and finally looked her in the eyes for a second.

"I bet you do!" Dina butted in. "After a year of trying to undress her with your eyes, you finally get your wish!"

"Oh, you noticed that," he said unfazed and with a naughty smile on his face, he let his eyes go down and looked at Dina's covered breasts.

"Well, don't get your hopes up! I'm going to make sure I don't get punished like her!" Dina joked.

"That's a pity! Well, then I will need to keep undressing you with my eyes."

When he had said this, he had looked Dina straight in the eyes and Dina had noticed a naughty twinkle in his sparkling blue eyes. It was obvious to her that he wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of her as well.

Although, it also surprised her how easily he withstood her teasing. She knew that he had a reputation of being a player, but she had thought that he would be at least a little uneasy by the things she had said to him, but instead, she could feel her own cheeks glowing, and she was sure that the others could probably see a blush on her cheeks right now.

He placed the bottle of water on the table and said, "Here, so you have something to drink with your dinner. I think I better return to my job now, before Fredo catches me hanging around you girls."

"Don't worry," Sandra said. "I'm sure I can make him forget all about you, if he would catch you here."

"In the way how you look today. I think you can even make him forget all his recipes. Well, see you later."

He nodded with his head towards the other girls and then he went back to work.

"I think I'm going to like working here!" Janet said with a big smile on her face. Sandra could see how Janet was looking at the waiter, who was walking away.

"Don't be fooled by all of this!" Sandra said. "When we are on the clock, we won't have much time for having fun. There's a lot to do around here."

"Well, I sure like the food," Melinda said while taking another bite.

While the others kept on eating, Sandra poured some water in the glasses on the table. It gave her some time to glance at the people around her, and she noticed they were all still hard at work, but she could also see how they kept on looking in her direction or Melinda's.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.