Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 53

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra and Melinda walked through the gate that Melinda had opened for them. Once outside the security of Sandra's garden, Melinda started to feel queasy. It was strange, because when she had been walking in the streets after school, with all her friends around, she hadn't felt bad about it, she had even, in some way, liked it. But now, with only Sandra and her dog with her, going on this stroll through the neighborhood, while naked, she started to feel ... scared.

When they walked up to the curve, Melinda could feel how her stomach turned into a knot. She looked at Sandra and was surprised to see how easy it looked for Sandra to walk in the open like she was. If she didn't know better, it even looked like Sandra was enjoying it. Well, Sandra sure didn't show any distress about it and Melinda was sure that Sandra's nipples had gotten a little bigger. And because the temperature was still very nice outside, it couldn't be from the cold. So, it was more than obvious to Melinda that Sandra was getting aroused again.

Timmy had no problem with all of this and jumped happily around the two girls. When Timmy's tail brushed along Melinda's leg, she smiled at him. She was sure of it, if it wasn't for Timmy, she would never have agreed on a walk around the block with Sandra. Being naked in school, or with friends, was not that bad. However, with only them two in the streets, sky-clad, it didn't feel right to her. And even if she had said 'no' to Sandra, she had been sure that Sandra would have done it anyway. So, in a way, she did this also to protect Sandra, because she was sure that Sandra would get in a lot of trouble if somebody would catch her, with her hands tied behind her back, in the streets.

Melinda, hoping that Sandra would change her mind, asked her, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Of course!" Sandra said lightheartedly. "Don't worry about it, we won't get into any trouble."

Melinda let out a silent sigh and watched how Timmy ran up to the sidewalk and turned to the left. Sandra followed him and Melinda couldn't do anything else but walk along with Sandra.

Timmy knew exactly where he wanted to go. He always stayed on the sidewalk or was running on the grassy areas just along the hedges or fences from the houses they went along. Now and then, he lifted his leg to leave his marker behind.

Luckily, for Melinda, the streets seemed to be empty. So, she and Sandra sauntered along and after a few houses, even Melinda got more relaxed and started to enjoy the cool breeze going over her skin while the sun warmed it up. It was a rather nice feeling. Sure, the stone tiles of the sidewalk felt a bit rough underneath her feet, but they didn't hurt her. All it did, was making it more obvious to her how naked she really was.

Sandra had noticed all of this, of course. It was obvious to her that Melinda wasn't comfortable about walking on the sidewalk along the street. However, Sandra was happy when she could see how Melinda slowly started to relax and enjoy the walk. Well, Melinda was getting a bit more than just relaxed by now, Sandra thought. She had noticed how Melinda's nipples had reacted, and she was sure that Melinda was getting excited about what they were doing. For some reason, it made Sandra glad that she wasn't the only girl who was getting aroused by doing this.

During their walk towards the first crossroad, where they would go left, nothing special happened. No cars had driven by, no people had seen them, and both girls had even noticed that the curtains of a lot of the houses they had passed, had been closed already. At the houses, where the curtains hadn't been closed yet, they sometimes had seen somebody inside. Most people were watching television at this hour and none of them had looked outside when they had walked by, so nobody had seen them.

When they were about to turn around the corner, still following Timmy, Melinda surprised Sandra by hooking her arm in hers.

Melinda noticed Sandra looking at her in wonder and she answered her unasked question with, "Just to make sure you can't fall!"

"Okay?!" Sandra let out and was glad to see Melinda smile again.

And like this, they walked on. Sandra was somewhat surprised by how good this felt. Sandra even thought that it was a bit naughty. Probably, from the continues contact she had with Melinda's naked skin and Melinda's arm rubbing along her side.

"Aren't you feeling strange, walking like this in the streets?" Melinda wanted to know from Sandra.

"No, not really. The only effect it has on me, is that it turns me on," Sandra answered without thinking about it.

Melinda let out a sigh and said, "Well, it doesn't turn me on! I ... I feel scared!"

Sandra bumped with her shoulder against Melinda's and said, "What is there to be scared about?"

"What if ... if somebody would try to grab us and ... try to kidnap us or ... rape us?"

"That won't happen!" Sandra said with some conviction behind her words.

"How can you be so sure about that?"

"I don't know, I just am!"

Melinda shook with her head and said, "Well, you sure would never catch me alone in the streets, without my clothes!"

"Didn't you read that pamphlet that they sent to your home?"

"Yes, I did."

"Well, didn't you read the part in the back, about the punishments people can get when they would molest or rape one of us girls ... or boys?"

"I did, but still! Rape has always been against the law, but it didn't stop some of those men doing it to women!"

"Well, if somebody would want to rape you, they would try it anyway ... even if you were clothed! So, I don't worry about it. The chance of it happening to us is very slim! And it's not that we have this problem in our little Country. The only time it happened, was a few years ago and even then it was a foreigner who was on holiday here."

"I know, but still, wouldn't it give those men thoughts when they see us walking around like this?"

Sandra giggled, "Probably, but I don't think they will be thinking about raping us. Sure, maybe they would try to seduce us and try to get us in their beds, but I'm sure they wouldn't think about raping us."

"I hope you are right!" Melinda said, still not completely convinced it was safe to walk in the streets like this.

"By the way, if anyone would try to hurt us, I'm sure Timmy would bite a chunk out of their asses!"

Melinda looked at how Timmy was frolicking around in front of them and asked, "Are you sure about that? He looks a bit like a lapdog to me."

"Maybe he looks like that, but don't worry. When it comes to it, he can stand his grounds," Sandra said with a smile.

"Again ... I hope you are right!" Melinda finished the conversation. She had noticed that Sandra was getting distracted by something. For some reason, she was looking ahead of them at a certain house at the opposite side of the street.

Sandra was of course looking at that house where she had met those three boys the day before. She was wondering if they would be outside, and if they would come over again. She hoped they were there, because she was getting annoyed that nobody was around to see her walking in the streets. Secretly, she even hoped that they would ask her again to have a better look at her body. Maybe, even touch her. Where these thoughts came from, she didn't know, but for some unknown reason, she desperately wanted somebody to start touching her in the middle of the street, so everyone could see her. When Sandra consciously perceived these thoughts, she was shocked about them. How could she be thinking like this? This sure wasn't normal anymore! No normal girl would be having these thoughts!

"Are you okay?" Melinda asked when she felt a sudden shift in Sandra's body language.

"Yes ... Yes, I'm fine!" Sandra answered, while she tried to push those ... abnormal thoughts to the back of her mind. Luckily for Sandra, Timmy had just done something that would help to get Melinda thoughts onto something else.

"Um ... Melinda, I think Timmy left you a little surprise," Sandra said in a funny tone.

Melinda looked in his direction but didn't notice what Sandra was referring to.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

Sandra had to suppress a chuckle and answered, "Over there, that little mess he left behind."

"Oh, SHIT!" Melinda let out when she saw it lying on the ground.

"Exactly!" Sandra giggled.

Melinda had to let go of Sandra's arm and walked up to Timmy's droppings. She put one of the brown bags over her hand and then bent over to pick it up. When she did this, Sandra could hear how Melinda made a retching sound a few times.

"OH YUCK! This is so gross!" Melinda let out when she picked up his feces.

"Well, if you love dogs and would like to want one of your own, you will have to get used to it. There is a mighty high fine, if you don't clean up his mess!"

"What could they do? Put us on a full year of ADP?!" Melinda asked sarcastically.

Sandra acted like she was looking for something and then said, "Damn, no cops around if you need one!"

Sandra started to laugh and Melinda quickly joined in.

"Oh God! You're really crazy! Aren't you?" Melinda asked jokingly.

Sandra kept on giggling and answered, "Nah, but like I said before, I love to be naked!"

"I wonder if you would be thinking the same, if we were already a few weeks further, and it would be freezing by now!"

Sandra stopped giggling and said, "You know, I have been thinking about that already. I wonder how they will enforce ADP during the winter period. They can't send us naked girls ... or boys ... into the streets when it is cold outside! Or can they?"

"I'm sure they will have thought about it!" Melinda answered. "Maybe, during those months, we would be allowed to wear something outside, and only have to be naked inside."

"Hmm ... maybe!" Sandra said while thinking about it.

"Come, let's walk on," Melinda said. Mostly, because she didn't want to defy the luck they had been having. She still wasn't sure that people, who would find them in the streets like this, wouldn't try to harm them. So, she was more than happy that nobody had been around to leer at them.

Melinda dropped the brown bag into a trash can along the road. She was happy that she didn't have to carry it all the way back to Sandra's home. Even when it had been in the bag, it still had been ... well ... shit that she had been carrying.

They were now at the house of those three boys, and Sandra looked towards it, in the hope that she would see them.

Melinda, again, noticed that Sandra was looking intensely at that house at the other side of the street, and so she asked, "What are you looking for?"

"Nothing ... really!" Sandra answered. "I was just checking if those three guys were outside again."

"Three guys?" Melinda asked. She couldn't mask the shock she felt. The idea of three boys who could catch them suddenly made her shiver from fright.

Sandra smiled at Melinda and said, "I was caught here by three boys yesterday. They ... um ... wanted to inspect my body a little better."

"OH GOD! What did they do?"

Sandra giggled with Melinda's reaction and answered, "Nothing really. They just wanted to have a closer look at my pussy. That's all!"

"That's all!" Melinda said while another shiver went through her body.

"Come on. That's not that bad."

Melinda shook with her head and said urgently, "Come, let's walk on before they come outside."

Sandra let out a grunt and said, "Oh, you are no fun at all!"

It made Melinda roll with her eyes, but luckily she could see the smile on Sandra's face, so she got it and understood that Sandra was only teasing her. Although, looking deeper in Sandra's eyes, Melinda thought she could see that Sandra really did want to get caught by those boys, maybe even hoping to get fondled by them.

Melinda was glad those boys weren't outside, because she got the sudden feeling that if they had been, it could have gotten out of hand.

When Timmy barked at them, because he was getting impatient, they started to follow him again. Although, the moment he had barked, Melinda had felt a rush going through her body, because she first had thought that he had barked to warn them for a stranger.

When they rounded the next corner, Melinda started to relax again until she saw a young girl, in the distance, walking into their direction. That girl seemed to be walking her dog as well, but hers was on a leash.

Sandra immediately recognized the dog and when she looked at the girl, she was sure that it had to be Sabina's younger sister.

When they walked towards each other, Sandra notice how surprised the girl was looking at them. However, the look gradually changed, and by the time they were getting closer to each other, the girl was smiling at them.

"Hello," Sandra said when they were about three meters from each other.

"Hi," the girl said, still with that lovely smile on her face.

Melinda also managed to say, "Hi!" to the girl. Although, she felt somewhat ashamed to be caught naked by this girl who was obviously younger than she was.

"You must be Sabina's little sister," Sandra said while she could feel Melinda's arm tensioning and pulling her closer towards her.

"Little sister?" the girl said somewhat annoyed by it. "I'm only two years younger ... you know."

"Okay, Sabina's younger sister then!" Sandra said while smiling at her.

"Hmm ... okay, I can live with that!"

"I'm Sandra, by the way, and this is Melinda."

"Tammy," the girl said and pulled her dog a little closer.

"You don't have to be afraid. My dog won't hurt yours. He is very gentle."

The girls looked down at the two dogs, who were sniffing each other.

"So ... How do you know my sister?" Tammy wanted to know.

"She's in my class," Sandra answered. Melinda was relaxing somewhat and Sandra could feel how the blood could flow through her arm again.

Tammy's eyes went down to Sandra's crotch area, and then she suddenly started to jump up and down from excitement, startling her dog and Timmy in the process.

"OH! You are that girl ... Little Blue Dragon! Aren't you?"

"Yep, that's me!" Sandra answered. She smiled because she found it so funny how this girl reacted on her discovery.

"OH GOD! You are my hero!" the girl burst out in total admiration for Sandra.

"I am?!"

"Of course, how you took the front against ... well ... all of this," Tammy said while pointing out the fact that Sandra, and also Melinda, were naked. "Thanks for doing that!"

"Um ... your welcome ... I guess!" Sandra said with no conviction behind it.

The girl also picked up on it and wondered why Sandra wasn't more enthusiastic about her positive reinforcement of Sandra's stand against ADP.

"I heard from my sister that they had caught you, but ... I didn't know you lived in our neighborhood."

"Just around the corner of your house, in fact!" Sandra said with a smile.

"Cool!"

"Um ... sorry to interrupt you two, but maybe we could walk on!" Melinda said. She was starting to feel vulnerable again.

"Can I walk along with you two?" Tammy asked.

"Sure," Sandra answered.

"Cool!" the girl let out again with a huge smile on her face.

And so, the girls walked on. Tammy, back in the direction she had come from, with Sandra, her hero, next to her. The thought that maybe Sandra or Melinda felt uncomfortable with her around them, didn't even cross her mind.

"I hope you don't mind me asking! But why are your hands locked behind your back?" Tammy asked.

"For something I ... well, we did in school."

"Oh, what did you do?" Tammy wanted to know. She was hoping it was for something Sandra had done to protest against this ADP silliness that was going on in their Country.

Even when Sandra could hear a grunt coming from Melinda, she decided to tell Tammy the story of her day in school. Well, Tammy would probably hear it from Sabina anyway, if she would ask her about it when she got home.

When Sandra was done with her story, Tammy was giggling nervously. She was a little disappointed that Sandra wasn't punished for protesting against ADP, but at the same time, the thought that this other naked girl had been doing those things to Sandra ... in front of all those other students. Well, it sounded funny and very naughty to her.

"I can't believe you two did something like that in school. If that would happen to me, I think I would be blushing from head to toe."

"A week ago, I think I would have felt the same," Sandra said.

"You're not feeling ashamed anymore?" Tammy asked surprised.

"Nope!" was all that Sandra answered while giving the young girl a naughty smile.

Tammy then looked at Sandra's hands and said, "I can't believe you are walking your dog like this."

"Well, your sister did it as well on Saturday."

"I know. When she told me, I felt so bad for her. Especially, because those three boys had caught her."

"So, she told you about that!"

"Sure, we get along great! I was so mad when I heard about it, that I hope that one of these days, one of those boys will be punished ... like you two." Tammy giggled. "I would love to point at one or all of their little penises and laugh with them."

"And what if they aren't little," Sandra joked.

"Then ... I will probably have a feel," Tammy said with a blush on her cheeks.

"I'm not sure if that would be a punishment for those guys."

"Probably not, but I'm sure they would feel some discomfort, if I could manage to do it in the middle of the street," Tammy said with another giggle.

"Girl ... You are bad!"

Sandra had also giggled when she had said this.

"From what I heard, it would be their proper punishment," Melinda let out, with some hardness in her voice.

"Well, this is my home," Tammy said. "It was nice meeting you. I hope you will come visit us, one of these days."

"I'm sure I will, someday," Sandra said. However, she decided that it would be better if she would wait until she was dressed again. Sandra didn't think it would be appropriate to visit her gym teacher's home in the nude. Although, he had already seen her naked and would probably see even more of her tomorrow during gym class.

The girls said goodbye to each other, and then Sandra and Melinda walked on, while Tammy went inside. She went to search for her sister, so she could learn more about Sandra and what had happened to her in school. She sure couldn't believe that Melinda would have gone down on Sandra in front of most of the school. So, she wanted to make sure that Sandra hadn't lied to her. If not, she sure would be a fun girl to have around, maybe even the boys would start to pay more attention to her if she could have a girl like that around her.


For the rest of the walk, they hadn't crossed the path of anyone else. Melinda was very happy when they were back in the garden of Sandra's home and when the gate was closed behind them. Even when she had relaxed a little during their walk, she had constantly felt scared during it.

However, once Melinda felt safe again, she was struck by how she was feeling. She couldn't believe it, but she was feeling horny. She was surprised to notice how her nipples had turned into painful bullets on top of her breasts. And even when she wasn't leaking or anything like that, she was sure that it had to be very hot and moist inside her pussy. She never had thought she could react like this, by just walking naked in the streets. She found it strange that she could get aroused by it, even when she had felt so scared about it.

With constantly walking arm in arm with Melinda, Sandra had also noticed how Melinda had been tens most of the time and only had relaxed a few short moments during their walk. It was obvious to Sandra that Melinda wasn't into this like she was. A pity, because it could have been fun if all her friends would have been into walking naked at all places.

Sandra, Melinda and Timmy went inside through the backdoor again. The kitchen was empty, but they found Shirley sitting on the sofa, watching television again, while fully dressed as well.

"So, how was your walk?" she wanted to know.

"Uneventful," Sandra said with a tone of disappointment in her voice.

"Luckily," Melinda added more happily.

Timmy hadn't followed them into the living room, but was lapping up some of the water that was in his bowl.

Sandra and Melinda walked up to the sofa, they had been sitting on earlier, and sat down on it.

"So, you don't like running around naked?" Shirley asked Melinda.

"No, I don't. Not that I feel humiliated about it, but ... it scares me."

"I understand," Shirley said and added with a funny tone in her voice, "We sure can't be all like my daughter."

"Hey!" Sandra fake complained.

"Don't act so coy about it!" Shirley said. "I know you get off on running around naked!"

Sandra grunted and said, "So, why can't I have some fun with a bad situation?!"

"Oh, you can!" Shirley said. "But I'm afraid of what could happen, if others find out about it."

Sandra shrugged with her shoulders and flinched. "Damn, my shoulders hurt!" she thought before saying, "As long as I don't confess it to anyone, I'm sure I can't get into more trouble."

"I hope so for you, my dear," Shirley added.

Although, Sandra could deduct that even her mother liked it that she loved to be naked so much.

"So, don't you girls have any homework?"

"No, we only have physical education tomorrow and then in the afternoon we have to go to work at our internship."

"I hadn't thought about that," Shirley said. "Do you also have to be naked at your job?"

"I don't see why they would make an exception for that," Sandra said.

"Well, because there are people of other Countries at the hotel. Wouldn't they find it strange to see you running around naked there?"

"They probably will also see me, and other girls and boys, running around naked in the city or somewhere else. I'm sure that those people will get some information about this, before entering out Country. Don't you think so?"

"Sandra, where is your internship?" Melinda butted in.

"At that hotel at the edge of the city, 'The City Dweller'."

"Really! Me too!" Melinda said excited. "How are you planning to go to there?"

"I was thinking about cycling to there. When I use the back roads, I get there quicker than using the city bus. And I'm sure you also know how busy those buses can get and how often they have to stop."

"Well, wouldn't the bus make it more interesting for you then?" Melinda asked to make fun of Sandra.

It made Sandra think about it for a moment, and then she said, "Maybe you are right, but I also want to take a little detour after school, to gather a few of those stones we need for class."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.