Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Melinda stepped into the bathtub and closed the shower curtains around her. She opened the warm and cold water faucet at the same time and then adjusted it until it had the temperature she liked. At first, she let the water run down her body for a few minutes before she took the soap bottle standing on the edge of the bathtub. She started to rub the soap all over her body, but when she touched her nipples, she was surprised how her body reacted on this. She knew she had been excited when washing Sandra, but she hadn't noticed that she had become so turned on by it. She sure hadn't felt like this for a very long time.

A quick look at the door, showed her that it was still closed. And so, she decided to hold off on washing herself and instead started to caress her breasts and play with her nipples. She let out a sigh from pleasure and from the knowledge, she was safe this time. It didn't take long or her right hand started to migrate towards her pussy. The warm water was still running down her body, and it made the sensations she was feeling even better.

When her hand reached the folds between her legs, she started to play with her lips. Softly massaging them and it made her feel even more relaxed. She slipped one of her fingers in between her lips and started to rub the area between her urethra and vagina. A nice and warm feeling emanated from her sex and went up and through her whole body. Her breathing got faster and she suppressed the moans that wanted to escape her mouth. Her left hand was still playing with her nipples, pinching them now and then, to intensify the nice feelings.

While she had been doing this, she had closed her eyes and had managed to get the image of a naked Sandra back in front of her. She started to fantasize that it was Sandra, who was touching her. These thoughts turned her on even more.

Melinda could feel that her excitement needed a release, and so she moved her finger upwards until she felt that little pearl of hers pressing against her exploring digit. Without hesitation, she started to move her finger all around it, and now and then, pressing down on it while rubbing it. She couldn't hold it in any longer and just let her moans escape her mouth.

She moved her left hand also down towards her pussy and slipped two of her fingers inside her hot and very lubricated vagina. While she did this, she could feel how her vaginal wall pressed back on her exploring fingers. She knew exactly where she wanted those two fingers to go and so, she started to rub that very special spot inside her drenched pussy ... her G-spot.

Sure, some scientists recently proclaimed that it was all a myth, but for those girls, or even boys, who knew where to find it, it wasn't a myth for them. Rubbing herself there, or letting her be rubbed there by others, increased her orgasms tenfold. And the exploding release when she came, was just the icing on the cake.

Her moans got even louder when she felt how that spot underneath her two fingers was getting engorged. She was very happy about this, because she knew what kind of orgasm this would give her.

To make sure she wouldn't hurt herself, she stopped frigging herself for a moment, and went lying in the bathtub and then started to masturbate again. She spread her legs by laying one of her legs over the edge of the bathtub at one side and on the edge, against the wall, on the other side. By doing this, her pussy also opened up, like a flower awakening in the early morning sun.

The nearer she came to her orgasm, the louder she moaned and how rougher she rubbed her wide open pussy.

She could feel how that tingling sensation started to spread through her body again and with a shudder, she went off and screamed loudly while she was having her orgasm, a squirting orgasm! She kept on rubbing her clitoris and G-spot as long as she could manage until she was just too exhausted from the multiple orgasms she had been having.

For a while, she just kept on lying there in the bathtub. One of her legs was inside of it while the other hung over the edge of the bathtub. Little drops running down her leg ended up at the edge of her toes until they fell onto the floor.

Melinda had her eyes closed and enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasms. She couldn't believe she had done this in Sandra's home, but at the same time, she was also relieved that she was in her classmate's home. This was something she would never be able to do in her own home, not with her stepbrothers around.

Water was still spraying all over her body, and she enjoyed the feeling of it. It made her wonder about how it would feel to walk naked in the rain. She was sure the rain wouldn't be as warm as the water that was going over her body right now, but the thought of maybe doing it someday, excited her.

Afraid of getting too excited again, made her finally stand up, and then she let the water run down her body from her head to her little toes.

Melinda let out a sigh, when she knew it was time to start washing herself. If she would stay in here much longer, she was sure that Sandra, or maybe even Sandra's mother, would come and look in on her. With a smile on her face, Melinda wondered if one of them, or maybe them both, had heard her scream when she had reached her orgasm. Probably not, because else they surely would have come and checked on her already, just to make sure she hadn't hurt herself ... or ... maybe, they knew exactly what this scream had meant and were now snickering with what she had done. Well, she would soon enough know if they knew what had happened in here.

And so, taking some soap again, she lathered up her body, rinsed it off and then repeated the process. She even took time to wash her hair.

Done with washing herself, she closed the faucets and then used another towel to dry her body. She made sure that her pussy got some special attention, to make sure it was completely dry. She didn't want to confront Sandra's parents, especially the father, with a pussy that was glistening from water ... or her own juices. What would he think about her, if he would notice something like that? Although, the thought he would maybe inspect her sex, was scaring her and exciting her at the same time.

While looking at the mirror on the wall above the sink, she used a brush from Sandra to comb her hair. She also used a little of the perfume she found in the bathroom, to make sure she would mask the musky odor that she expected to come back by the end of the evening. With Sandra around, she was sure she would get aroused again, just by looking at her. Well, probably also because she was also sure that Sandra's dad, like all men, would be ogling her for the rest of the evening.

Done with her grooming, she checked herself in the mirror a last time and saw she looked respectable. Well, as long as people would think that her pussy always looked as red as that.

Before going back to Sandra's bedroom, she quickly wiped up the water that was lying on the floor.


When Melinda walked into Sandra's room, she found Sandra still lying on her bed. Timmy had joined her there and was lying behind her against her back. Sandra's eyes were closed and it seemed like she had fallen asleep.

Melinda walked over to Sandra and Timmy raised his head and looked at her. Timmy didn't bark or growl at her, so it seemed he trusted her enough to let her near Sandra while she was sleeping. It surprised Melinda somewhat, not that she had anything bad in mind for Sandra, but still, most dogs are very protective of their owners, especially when they are asleep.

Melinda went sitting next to Sandra's bed on the floor and looked at Sandra. She noticed how Sandra's breasts moved while she was breathing. When she noticed those little nipple rings, dangling on those perky nipples of Sandra, she wondered about how those things would feel when attached to her own nipples. Not that she would do a thing like that, but they looked sexy on Sandra, and she was also sure that it would give Sandra a good feeling, when somebody would start playing with them. Well, she had already seen the proof of that during the past few days.

Melinda's eyes went further down, and she saw that the towel was still clamped between Sandra's legs. Even her little dragon was hidden by the towel.

Timmy slipped quietly off of Sandra's bed and joined Melinda on the floor. Melinda had her legs pulled up and her feet were against her buttocks. Timmy came up to her, lay down on the floor and laid his head on her legs. Melinda rubbed him behind his ear and heard him sigh in contentment.

She was starting to fall head over heals for Sandra's dog. He was so gentle towards her and was also so pretty. She loved how easily he had opened up to her. However, it also made her wonder if Sandra had turned him into a lapdog, instead of a real dog.

Sandra, who had been hovering between falling asleep and waking up, finally noticed that she wasn't alone in her room anymore. She opened her eyes and saw Melinda sitting in front of her, petting Timmy. It made her smile again, because Timmy was so trusting towards Melinda. Not many of her friends had convinced him so quickly to let them touch him like that. Most of the time, Timmy would stay close to Sandra, to protect her from those strangers who had invaded their home. However, with Melinda, he had accepted her from the first moment he had seen her. Although, Sandra also thought it could have been because she had smelled so much like Melinda when these two had met. She was sure that Timmy must have noticed the similarities in odor on both of them and this could maybe be why Timmy was accepting her so easily.

"Hi," Sandra said to get Melinda's attention.

"Hi you ... Sleeping Beauty," Melinda joked. "Feeling refreshed?"

"I sure feel a lot better than when I got home."

"I have to admit, I also feel much better now."

"All clean and fresh!"

"Yep," Melinda let out.

"I see you like my dog!"

"I do! He is so sweet."

"You know, you are the first one that he went to from the first moment he saw you."

"Really?!"

"Yes! Normally, it takes a few hours before he goes to my friends and let them pet him like you are doing now."

This remark made Melinda smile, but she didn't know how to respond to this, and so she changed the topic.

"Any idea when your dad will be home?"

"Not really! Why do you ask?"

"Well ... I'm ... umm ... getting a bit hungry!"

Sandra looked at the clock next to her bed and said, "He should have been home by now. Maybe he is running a bit late. Let's go downstairs and ask my mum."

"Fine with me!" Melinda said, but didn't move because Timmy's head was still on her legs, and she didn't want to stop rubbing his head. He tried to lick her wrist but hit her leg with his tongue instead. She didn't mind him doing this.

However, when Sandra moved and pulled the towel away from between her legs. Timmy understood that they were about to leave, and so he got up and left Melinda alone.

"So, has your pussy dried up?" Melinda asked jokingly.

To her surprise, she noticed how Sandra opened her legs and said, "Look for yourself!"

Melinda played along and did like Sandra had suggested.

"Well, it looks pretty ... and dry now," Melinda joked. "Now ... Try to keep it like that ... Will you?!"

"Oh, I'm sure I will lose that battle!"

This remark made both girls giggle. When Sandra got up from her bed, Melinda also got up from the floor.

"Come, let's go downstairs," Sandra said and walked towards her bedroom door that Melinda had left open.


When Sandra stood at the top of the stairs, she looked down and was suddenly struck by fear. She had never noticed how steep the staircase in her home had been before, and she didn't feel safe enough to go down on her own, without the use of her hands to hold on to the railing.

"Maybe ... I better hold on to you," Melinda said when she saw Sandra hesitating.

"Thanks!"

Melinda wrapped her right arm around Sandra's waist, and then they carefully went down the stairs. Timmy had already dashed down the stairs and was looking up at how Sandra and Melinda were slowly following him.

Once in the living room, they found Shirley sitting on a sofa and watching some television. They walked up to Shirley, and it made her turn her head around and smile at them.

"So, clean and feeling much better, I can presume?!"

Sandra just smiled back at her mother and said, "For now, at least."

Shirley motioned at them to sit on the other sofa and asked, "Do you two want something to drink?"

Sandra looked at Melinda and this made Melinda say, "Thank you! That would be nice, Ma'am."

"Shirley," said Shirley.

"Shirley!" Melinda said with a smile.

"What do you want? We have Coke, Ice Tea or just plain water, if you don't like sugary drinks."

"Do you like Ice Tea?" Sandra asked Melinda.

"Sure."

"Two Ice Teas, mum."

"Coming up!" Shirley said and jumped up from the sofa and went to the kitchen.

Sandra and Melinda went sitting on the other sofa, each of them at one end and with their legs lying on it. Their legs were next to each other and their feet reached to each other buttocks. Sandra's legs were against the back of the sofa while Melinda's were at the front.

"Oh ... MUM!" Sandra shouted.

"YES, DEAR!"

"When is dad coming home?"

"He called and said he will be a little later."

"Oh ... How much later?"

"Not that much. I think he will be home in about fifteen or twenty minutes."

"Hmm ... Okay!" Sandra said.

"Why did you want to know? Are you two hungry!"

"We both could eat a horse!" Sandra joked.

"Well, you will have to wait a little longer, and you will have to be content with some pizzas instead," Shirley said when she walked back into the living room with two glasses full of Ice Tea in her hands.

She placed them on the table that stood in front of the sofa's and then looked at her daughter.

"Umm ... How are you going to drink this?" she asked more to herself than to Sandra.

"Don't worry about it," Melinda said with a smile. "I will take care of that."

"Oh yeah! Your Principal told me something about the arrangement between you two."

"What else did she tell you?" Sandra asked her mother, who went back sitting on the other sofa.

"Why? Worried I know too much?" Shirley asked surprisingly with a very teasing tone in her voice.

"Umm ... maybe," Sandra let out.

"I'm sure your dad will be curious enough about your new condition. So, maybe you better wait until he is home to explain it to us."

"So, you don't know anything about what has happened?"

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't," was all that Shirley said while she turned her attention towards the television again and the program she was following.

Melinda swung her legs off of the sofa and took the glass, that stood closest to Sandra, from the table and scooted closer towards Sandra's side. She helped Sandra to take a sip from her drink and after putting it back on the table, she took her own glass and gulped some of the Ice Tea down.

Melinda's back was resting against Sandra's tummy. She was sitting close enough now, so she could whisper to Sandra, "What do you think? How will your dad react on what we did in school?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.