Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 47

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra walked over to the spot on the courtyard where she had to go wait for her teacher. Laura joined her there and the two girls saw the others of Sandra's class walking towards them. Looking at this group, they noticed that Charles had still an arm wrapped around Melinda's back, while Johnny and Janet were holding hands.

"Two new couples in your class?" Laura asked Sandra, with some fun in her voice.

"I think so!" Sandra answered. "That's maybe also better for me. Don't you think?"

"How do you mean?" Laura asked, not getting the joke.

"Well, now that they can play with each other, they surely will leave me alone!"

This made Laura giggle and Sandra joined in.

"By the way, Melinda apologized to me," Laura said after she was done giggling.

"I know. Melinda told me. I'm glad that she did that!"

"So, what's going on between you two? I must say, I was surprised when I saw you all sitting there together!"

"We had a little talk with each other, just before Brenda punished us. It seemed that Melinda's problem with me was based on a misunderstanding. And so, she promised me to stop hassling me, and I think that we can even become friends now. Well, I sure hope we can!"

"Well, I also hope so ... for you," Laura said and then looked at her own classmates. "I think I better join them now, before I also get into more trouble."

Sandra looked at her ex-classmates and then noticed how Thomas was looking at Laura.

"Oh, I think you mean. You want to join Thomas over there!" Sandra said teasingly.

Laura giggled and said, "How did you guess?!" Before Sandra could say anything else, Laura started to walk away while saying, "Well, see you after school!"

"See ya!"

Sandra kept an eye on Laura and saw that the girl almost skipped her way towards her classmates. The moment Laura reached them, Thomas wrapped his arms around the naked girl and kissed her on the tip of her nose.


"So, what have you two been doing?" Frederik asked Sandra.

"Nothing special. Just something that I had promised your mother, yesterday."

Frederik looked at Laura and saw how Thomas had his arms wrapped around the girl and how Laura was clinging onto his neck. She looked like she hadn't a care in the world anymore.

"Laura sure looks very happy. I can presume that she is also getting that shot?"

"So, you guessed it!" Sandra said with a giggle. "We are going to get it together after school today!"

Frederik placed his hands on Sandra's hips and pulled her closer.

"I wish that it was next week already," Frederik said with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh, I bet you do," Sandra said smiling and hugged him. However, Sandra wasn't sure if she would be able to wait until next week. She really wanted to make love with Frederik, and rather sooner than later.


When a girl walked into their direction, Sandra noticed how this girl's bluish-gray eyes were examining her. Well, not only her, because this girl's eyes also went up and down Melinda and Janet's body. Sandra didn't know her, but when the girl said, "Please, follow me!" Sandra was almost sure that this must be their Religion and Ethics' teacher for this year.

Sandra was not only surprised by how young this teacher was, but also by how she had reacted. If Sandra didn't know better, it almost had looked like she had started to smile when her eyes had gone over their naked bodies. It sure had looked like the woman had enjoyed the view ... a lot!

And so, when the woman walked in front of them, Sandra also took her time to examine her. Because her teacher was wearing a tight summer dress, it was easy to notice the nice figure she had. She sure didn't look anything like the other teachers of the school.

Sandra's eyes first locked on to that tight ass of her teacher. It was shaking so enticingly, that she had difficulty pulling her eyes away from it. However, Sandra managed to let her eyes go up and notice the slim waist this girl had. Going even higher, Sandra noticed the partly bare back of her teacher, nicely tanned without tan lines. It was obvious that her teacher wasn't wearing a bra, but those little perfect tits didn't need a bra. Those puppies could be kept in check without the need of any undergarment. Sandra was sure that her own breasts were bigger than those of her teacher, but to be really sure about it, she would need to see them without any cover. Sandra's eyes went back down and to those slender and nicely muscled bare legs. The dress this girl was wearing, reached only to mid-thigh. So, Sandra was sure that her teacher also knew how good looking her legs were. And finally, on her feet, she was wearing shoes that were kept on by straps, showing off the elegance of her feet and those little perfect toes. Sandra was sure about it, if this girl would walk into a club, wearing the same outfit she was wearing now, all the men would be drooling over her. And it made her wonder how the hormone infested boys of her class would be feeling right now.

Once they reached the stairs, Sandra had to focus on climbing them without falling. Sandra found it strange how difficult it felt, when she was going up the stairs without the use of her hands. Luckily, there was Frederik, who made sure that he kept a good grip on her, to make sure that she wouldn't fall.

When they reached the classroom, the teacher turned around and let the students walk in first. This gave Sandra a better view on her teacher's front and Sandra noticed the imprints of the girl's nipples in her dress.

Frederik escorted Sandra to her chair, and before Sandra sat down on it, Frederik laid the little towel on it. He then went sitting at his own desk.

Their teacher let them all settle down first, and then she said, "Good afternoon students! I'm your new religion and ethics teacher for this year, and my name is Luna D'Amour."

When they heard her name, some of the students started to chuckle.

Their teacher just smiled and said, "I see that your French is up to date! At least, in this class, I have some girls present who can distract the boys for me!"

This time, there was some laughter. Well, all of them had already noticed how young and good looking she was. Most of the girls, of course, weren't too distracted by this. However, the boys, even when they had their naked friends sitting with them, couldn't help it but admire her. In their minds, the boys were unanimous about it, if all teachers would look like her, they would probably stay in school forever.

"I'm sure that a few of you are wondering about my age! Well, I'm twenty-two. I managed to skip a few years in high school and went to college at age fifteen."

"So, you are one of those beauties with brains," Sandra said with a smile.

Luna looked at Sandra and then smiled, "Thank you for the compliment! Can I presume that you are one of the rebels of your class? Well, I already noticed your tattoo, so I'm sure that you must be 'Little Blue Dragon', the girl whom the other teachers have been talking about!"

"That's me!" Sandra said with a giggle in her voice that surprised even her.

"I didn't know the cops had cuffed your hands behind your back!"

"They didn't. The principal did this!"

"She did?!" Luna said surprised, with some fun mixed into it as well.

"Yes, it happened after the first break today."

"And what did you do, for getting punished like that?"

Sandra looked at Melinda and Janet and said, "I let some girls do some things to me that wasn't allowed."

Luna now also looked at Melinda and Janet and said, "I can presume that you two are those girls."

"Yes, Ma'am," Melinda said.

"You can call me Luna," Luna said with a smile. "I'm a bit too young to be called Ma'am! So, what did you two do to..." Luna looked at a paper lying on her desk, "Sandra?"

Melinda started to smile and said, "Nothing she didn't like."

"And what was it?"

"I licked her ... umm ... down there and made her cum."

"You did what?!" Luna said while her eyes got as big as saucers. She was also sad that she had missed it.

"Licked her pussy!" Melinda said a bit more upbeat.

"Why would you do something like that?" Luna wanted to know.

"I ... umm ... wanted to humiliate her, in front of the rest of the students."

"So, you two are in some kind of struggle?"

"We were! But we have talked it out and come to the conclusion that ... I was just stupid!"

"It was just a misunderstanding," Sandra said. "I don't think we need to talk about it any longer. It's behind us and I think it is better to let it rest!"

"So, you aren't mad for her doing that to you?"

"Of course not! I can't stay mad on a person, who has realized that she did something wrong. So, when she apologized to me, I accepted her apology."

"I must say, that's very grownup of you!"

"I wouldn't say that, many grownups can't even act like that!" Sandra said with a smile.

This also made Luna smile, and she said, "You're probably right, but I'm happy that you two worked it out."

"And you ... Janet! What did you do to get punished? Did you also lick Sandra's muff?"

This made some of the girls giggle, because this was the first time they heard a teacher use that word.

"No, I ... kept myself busy with her nipples."

Luna let out a single laugh and said, "This sure is a very interesting class. I can presume the boys loved it!"

To Luna's surprise, the boys didn't react on it like she had hoped. None of them acted enthusiastic or even made a comment about it.

"What?! Didn't you guys like it?" Luna asked them.

It was Frederik, who finally blurted out, "I would have preferred to do it myself!"

"Finally, an honest boy!" Luna said and then looked at Sandra and went on with, "Well girl, now you know where you have to be for some extra fun!"

Sandra let out a giggle and said, "I already knew, and I bet we will be doing other things as well ... soon!"

Luna looked from Sandra to Frederik and back.

"Oh, I see! You two are a couple then?"

"You could say that," Sandra said with a wicked smile on her face.

"Are there any other couples I need to know about?" Luna asked, not really expecting an answer.

"Aren't you the nosy one," Melinda said teasingly.

"Oh, I'm just interested in my students. That's all!" Luna said. "So, any other couples?"

"Well, if you really want to know, me and Jimmy are a couple!" Martha said.

"We are?" Jimmy said in mock surprise.

"You kissed me enough times already," Martha said with a giggle. "So yeah, I consider you my boyfriend!"

"That's good to know," Jimmy said with some fun in his voice.

Luna easily got it that those two were joking around, but she didn't mind this at all. After she had seen those three naked girls outside, she had thought that this could be a difficult class to teach. That's why she wanted to see if they would tell some more intimate things to her. If they would do that, without really acting up or giving her trouble. She would know that this could be a nice class to teach to. And it seemed, they were maybe a bit sneaky, but for the main part, they were really good kids.

"So, any other couples in this class?"

Luna was looking straight at Charles, and he got uncomfortable. He had only shown Melinda some interest today, but they hadn't done anything yet. Except holding hands, that is. Or, Melinda lying against him, to make sure nobody else could order her around during the break. They even hadn't kissed yet.

"So ... Charles, no love interest for you?" Luna asked him directly. Making him blush a little more.

Melinda looked over her shoulder to her right and saw that Charles was blushing, and that he felt uncomfortable about Luna asking him this. So, she decided to help him out by saying, "I think he is interested in me."

"And why do you think that?" Luna asked Melinda.

"Oh, just by how attentive he is towards me."

Charles blush got even redder, but he was also happy that Melinda had noticed it. It would make it a little easier for him to open up to her.

"So, Charles, is she right?" Luna asked.

"Yes, Miss," Charles said and thought it was getting very hot in the classroom.

"So, another naked girl who gets away with a boy!" Luna observed. "And I can presume that ... Janet and ... Johnny are another couple, maybe?"

Both Janet and Johnny started blushing.

"Yep, I see I guessed it right, didn't I?" Luna said with a giggle.

"I think you did," Janet said and managed a little smile.

Luna looked around the classroom and then said, "So, it seems that for getting a boy, the girls have to run around naked these days!"

"Who said we are all into boys?" Nadine asked Luna. Surprising a lot of the other girls by saying this.

Luna looked at Nadine and noticed a glare in the girl's eyes that made her a bit uneasy suddenly.

"So, you are into girls?" Luna wanted to know.

"I sure am!" Nadine said proudly.

Luna smiled and said, "Well, I think we will have a very interesting year ahead of us. Because this year, we are going to cover a lot about sexuality and how different religions think about it and about the general acceptance about many different topics."

"Since when do they cover those topics at school?" Sandra asked surprised.

"Well, since this year," Luna said with a smile. "Because of ADP, the government has decided that it is time to educate our youth about all facets of sexuality."

"Hmm, that could be fun!" Sandra said enthusiastic.

Luna looked at Sandra, and noticed many signs of arousal on this girl. The blush on her cheeks sure wasn't there because she was shy, and those pierced nipples looked also a bit too perky, not to forget the scent this girl was giving off. All of this told Luna, that this girl would never consider ADP as a punishment.

However, Luna thought that this could maybe also explain why the other two naked girls didn't show too much distress about their situation. It's a known fact that when somebody is aroused, they give off pheromones that can influence other people. So, Luna was sure that those other two girls felt better about their situation, because of it. Although, Luna also knew that many of the girls today, also didn't have too much trouble with nudity anymore. Most of the girls ran around topless at the beach and some of them even visited nude beaches, just like she had done last summer.

"Well, that will be one part of the curriculum of course. First we will talk about the different religions and their views on the world. And then we will compare their views to society in general. However, from January on, the topic will change to all forms of sexuality and how our current society thinks about them."

"About time!" Martha let out. "Some people sure need to learn that sex isn't anything bad!"

"My thoughts exactly!" Luna said. "And because you are all older than eighteen, you even don't need to ask your parents to sign a slip of consent for it!"

A few girls let out a sigh of relief when they heard this.

Luna looked intensely at her students and then said, "So, some of you are still not comfortable about talking about sex with your parents!"

"I sure would never talk about it with my parents," Sonja said. "I'm just lucky that I was eighteen already, when they heard about ADP! Else they would surely have shipped me off to a convent, or something like that. The thought that I would maybe have to run around naked someday, scares the sh ... umm ... hell out of them."

"Why is that?" Luna asked.

"Because ... they both are very religious, and they think it is a sin to run around naked!"

"I see," Luna said. "Are you also very religious?"

"Hell no," Sonja said. "I go to church, because they force me to do it, but else, you would never catch me there ... ever!"

"Hmm," Luna let out. "Well, maybe you should use the word 'hell' a little less, if you don't want to end up in ADP."

"Maybe, I should," Sonja said. Although the look she gave Luna, told the teacher that Sonja was maybe doing it to end up in ADP. Just to spite her parents.

"So, do you guys have any questions for me?" Luna asked.

"Yes, do you have a boyfriend?" Sandra asked.

"No, I haven't," Luna answered with a smile.

"A girlfriend, maybe?" Nadine asked.

Luna's smile broadened and answered, "No, also no girlfriend."

"Interested in one?" Nadine asked while batting her eyelashes at Luna. Some of her classmates chuckled with this.

"Good try," Luna said with a giggle. "But I don't think they would let me date a student."

Nadine pouted her lips and said, "That's just stupid!"

This time, the whole class had to laugh. However, Sandra noticed also something else. The imprint of her teacher's nipples had gotten more obvious in her dress.

"I'm sure you will find a girl that would love to date you, instead of me," Luna told Nadine.

"Luna?" Melinda asked.

"Yes."

"Did you ever date?"

"Of course I did," Luna said.

"But you never found true love?"

"Well, the trouble I had, was that when I skipped a few years in high school. I was around people who were older than me, and by the time I was ready, my love interests had moved on. And of course, I was more interested in studying than finding me my own dream ... umm ... well, you will find out about it soon enough ... my dream girl."

"Ooo-ooh," a few girls let out loudly.

"Nadine, maybe you still have a chance," Melinda joked.

Nadine made it very obvious that she was checking out Luna from her head to her pretty toes, and then she said, "Pity that you are my teacher, Teach!"

"Thanks for the compliment," Luna said. "But you better find somebody else, or you will need to wait until you have graduated."

This time all the students laughed, when they noticed the shocked look on Nadine's face. It was obvious that the girl hadn't expected her teacher to tease her back like that.

"Well, we better go over the curriculum now," Luna said. "Sandra ... umm ... sorry! Melinda could you make sure that everyone gets a bundle of those copies lying over there."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.