Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Melinda was struggling to get her head away from that wet and ... sticky pussy of Sandra. However, those firm thighs of Sandra didn't let her go. Her struggling was even spreading more of Sandra's juices all over her face.

Brenda moved her way through the crowd, that was still looking at the three girls at the picnic table and saw how Sandra finally released Melinda's trapped head by spreading her legs open.

Melinda immediately pulled her head off of that dripping wet pussy of Sandra, gave it a last look and then turned around to see who it was that had shouted at them. A surge of panic went through her body, when she noticed that it had been The Principal, and that she was walking towards her. Melinda quickly regained her posture, when she remembered that she hadn't done anything wrong. Humiliating an ADP student in public was allowed, and judging by the rules, was even encouraged by their government. So, she was sure that she had nothing to worry about.

While Brenda walked towards Melinda, she noticed how the area around Melinda's mouth was glistening. Brenda had some trouble, to keep herself from smiling with this strange sight in front of her. Especially, because Sandra was also still lying on that table, with her legs open and she, and everybody else, could see how moist that girl's pussy looked. It seemed that Sandra hadn't been faking it, when she had screamed in ecstasy. This girl really had orgasmed, thanks to Melinda trying to humiliate her. Brenda was now even more convinced about it. She had to teach Sandra a lesson in modesty or else this girl could get into real trouble.

Nevertheless, even when Sandra had seemed to enjoy it, Brenda couldn't believe that one girl would do something like this to another girl, especially not in front of the whole school. So, in a way, Brenda was glad that Sandra's plan had worked, because Melinda really needed to be thought a lesson. The only thing she wasn't happy about, was that Janet was also involved in this, and that she also would need to be punished now.

Brenda turned around, looked at everyone still looking at her and the other three girls and said, "Didn't you guys hear the bell?! You all better go to your places, if you don't want to get punished!"

The students gave Sandra and Melinda a last look and then walked away to their places on the courtyard. They had enjoyed the show a lot, but also wondered what would happen to those three girls. It sure seemed like The Principal was very angry about what had happened just now.

Brenda then turned around again and looked at Melinda and the others. With a raised voice, she said, "And you three, to my office ... NOW!"

"But..." Janet started to say.

"NOW, I SAID!" The Principal shouted.

Janet lowered her head and swallowed. She didn't know The Principal too well, but she knew that she was in trouble by how this woman stood there, hands on her hips and anger showing on her face.

Melinda didn't say anything, but also didn't show any distress. She was sure that when she would explain this all to this woman, she would be let go without being punished, because ... she was just doing what her government expected from her?!

Sandra, however, she was still lying on that table, smiling internally, but also trying to catch her breath. Even when she felt very spent, she also felt happy that her plan for Melinda had worked. This girl would finally know what it was to be on ADP. Only the fact, that Janet would also be punished, made her a little sad. Janet surely didn't deserve this, especially not after she had tried to warn her about Melinda's plan, last night.

Brenda looked impatiently at the three girls and kept the guise, of being mad and chocked about this all, up towards them all. She had to do this, because she didn't want to tip any of the students off about her involvement with this. Brenda had seen everything that had been going on and knew that when she would explain Melinda where she had gone wrong, the girl wouldn't be looking so smug anymore. However, even when Sandra had been the target of this all, she was also thinking about how she could punish her. Not for being cruel to her, but just to show that this ADP thing wasn't for fun. So, a few more days of running around naked, wasn't an option, this would only extend the fun for Sandra. Brenda had a few options left to her, but at this point, wasn't sure yet which punishment she would use on Sandra.

"Well, what are you three waiting for?" Brenda asked, folded her arms underneath her breasts and looked very angry at the three girls. Only Melinda and Janet saw this, because Sandra was still lying on the table with her legs spread and her eyes closed. She hadn't recovered from her orgasms yet and was still panting and trying to catch her breath.

Janet was the first girl who started to move in the direction of the backdoor of the school building. Before Melinda followed Janet, she looked a last time at Sandra and saw how this girl was still exposing herself. Melinda couldn't help it, but she smiled when she saw how Sandra's glistening red pussy lips were still in full view. She wondered what her principal would think about that.

While Melinda walked away from Sandra, she felt some satisfaction about it, but she also knew that Sandra didn't seem to be broken or maybe even humiliated by all of this. It seemed that Sandra even had liked all of the things that she had done to her. The thought that she could have been lying there and brought to orgasm for the whole school, crossed her mind for a moment, and she was sure that if this would have happened to her, she wouldn't be lying there so satisfied. Melinda was sure that she would have been lying on that picnic table in a fetal position by now, crying her eyes out.

Sandra still hadn't moved, because she felt so exhausted from those nice orgasms she had received from Melinda's hands and fingers touching her pussy. "Melinda sure knows how to make me happy!" Sandra thought and smiled. She was sure that her nemesis would never have guessed that she would love all of this so much.

Frederik was the only other person, except from Brenda, who hadn't walked away from the picnic table. He wasn't completely sure if Sandra was feeling bad or good about all of this. Sandra was just lying there, exposing everything to him and his principal. He looked at his principal and saw a slight smile on the woman's face. When she nodded with her head towards him, he knew that she wouldn't be mad about him not joining his classmates, and so he walked up to Sandra and touched her right shoulder gently.

When Sandra felt this, she finally opened her eyes and saw how worried Frederik looked at her. For some reason, seeing this worried look on his face, made her feel even more in love with him. "He really cares for me," she thought.

"Do you need some help?" Frederik asked.

"That would be nice," Sandra said and smiled at him.

Frederik helped Sandra off of the table and noticed that she was at first a bit wobbly on her feet, but that she quickly regained her foothold.

"Frederik, you better join your classmates now! I'll take care of Sandra," Brenda said.

"Hmm, okay, Ma'am!" Frederik said reluctantly.

"Can you take care of my things?" Sandra asked Frederik.

Frederik nodded with his head and then walked away from Sandra and his principal.

"Are you okay?" Brenda whispered to Sandra.

"A little light headed, but that's all."

"You better join Melinda and Janet then."

"Okay," Sandra said and started to walk away from Brenda.

Brenda looked at the table Sandra had been lying on, and noticed a wet spot on it. "Damn, she really wasn't faking it," Brenda thought and then looked at Sandra walking away from her. Her buttocks reflected some of the sunlight.

Those students, who hadn't gone inside yet, kept looking at Sandra when she walked by. Especially the boys noticed how red and puffy Sandra's vulva looked, but the girls just looked at Sandra and wondered why she, and those other two girls, had to go to the principal's office. It couldn't be for a punishment, because none of them had done anything wrong, if they remembered the ADP rules correctly. Although, a few of them had some suspicions about it and thought that Melinda and Janet could maybe be in trouble.

Sandra was surprised that she didn't feel any shame, because now that her mind had calmed down, she understood that all those students, still looking at her, had also been looking at her when she had been played with by Melinda, and that they all, also had seen her cum. However, to her surprise, she noticed that thinking about this was exciting her again, instead of embarrassing her. Sandra had realized already that she was very comfortable about being naked in public, but that she now also was feeling comfortable about having sexual things done to her in front of an audience, and that her thoughts about it even turned her on, was a bit of a shock for her. Especially, because she still could remember how she had felt about it a few days ago. This made Sandra wonder about how far she could be pushed, before she would be feeling ashamed again.

When Sandra walked into the building, she was surprised how cold it felt inside of it. It was also at this point, that she noticed that her body was covered in a thin layer of her own sweat.

"Damn," Sandra thought, "why didn't I ask Frederik for my little towel?"

Well, for now, she couldn't do anything about it and just walked on and went into the administration's office. She saw that creepy guy standing there again, and she could see how his eyes went up and down her body, and then how he licked his lips when he looked at her groin area.

Not paying any further attention to him, she looked at Melinda and Janet. They were sitting next to each other on the chairs that stood next to the door of Brenda's office. Melinda was sitting right next to the door and Janet was sitting on the second chair. So, Sandra decided to go sit next to Janet.

The moment her sweat covered skin touched the chair, she let out a little gasp. The surface of the chair felt much colder than normal to her, probably from the flimsy layer of moister on her skin.

None of the girls said anything, but it was obvious for anyone who would watch them, that only Janet felt bad about all of this. Melinda looked like she was feeling as if she had won some contest while Sandra looked like ... well, like she had been having sex and was very satisfied about it.

When Brenda walked in, she looked at the three girls and said, "Janet, follow me!"

Melinda was about to say something, but when she saw her principal raise her hand towards her, she knew it would be smart to keep quiet, for now.

Brenda opened the door to her office and waited for Janet to walk inside, before she herself went in and closed the door behind her.

"Please, sit down," Brenda told Janet.

Janet went sitting on one of the leather chairs and couldn't make herself to look at her principal, who went sitting behind her desk.

"So, can you tell me what you did outside, just now."

Janet had to force herself to look at her principal and then swallowed her nerves away.

"What did you see?" Janet asked.

"I saw most of it, but I want to hear it from you!"

Janet sighed and said, "Well, Melinda wanted to have some fun with Sandra. She ... umm ... wanted to humiliate Sandra a little, because she is on ADP and ... well ... the rules say ... that we can do stuff to them, to teach those troublemakers a lesson."

"Did you yourself wanted to humiliate Sandra?"

"Umm ... Melinda did. I ... Well, I just helped Melinda when she asked me."

"So, you weren't happy to do it?"

"Not really."

"I see! And ... do you think you didn't break a rule when you did what you did?"

"Umm ... No! ... I have read all the rules, and it says that we are allowed to touch ADP students, even humiliate them."

"Wasn't there anything else mentioned about it?"

"No?! Only that we could touch them."

"Well, then you didn't read it correctly, because the rules say that you can touch them, but only with your hands!"

"That's right!" Janet said. "So, that's what we did! Didn't we?"

"Didn't you do anything else with her?"

Janet thought about it for a moment, and then she got it, "Oh, sh... ! You mean ... I ... uh ... well ... I ... uh ... licked her nipple!"

"That's right! Did you also remember what else was said about this touching?"

"Umm ... Not really, no."

"It is clearly stated in the rules, that nothing else can be done to those who are being punished. Any other form of sexual conduct in public, other than using your hands on them, is still forbidden and the normal public indecency laws are in force for it. People will be prosecuted according to the law, if caught having sex in public with an ADP student."

Janet turned pale when she heard this. Her mind frantically went over all that had happened outside and then thought about something.

"But ... Sandra almost asked us to do it to her!" Janet said. She hoped that this would maybe get her out of trouble.

"Well, that's something I will need to talk to her about! However, I hope that you understand that you were breaking the rules by licking her nipple?"

Janet started to feel sick when the principal said this. She suddenly remembered reading about it and also remembered the punishment according to those ADP rules. This could get her one to five schooldays of ADP. One day would be the least bad thing for her, because then she would get her clothes back after school, and she wouldn't need to go home naked and explain all of this to her parents.

While Janet was going over this in her head, Brenda kept on looking at her, and she noticed how pale this girl became. It was obvious to her, that Janet was troubled about it and felt very bad about what would happen to her.

"I can see that you remember the rules again!" Brenda said, but couldn't hide the fact that even she didn't feel good about what would happen to Janet.

"Yes, Ma'am," Janet said and lowered her eyes in shame.

"Now, I also noticed that it was Melinda, who asked you to lick Sandra's nipple. Why didn't you say 'no' to her, when she asked this from you?"

"That's ... complicated, Ma'am," Janet said, while looking back at her principal.

"Complicated?! How do you mean?"

"Ma'am, can I ask you a question first?"

Brenda looked questionably at Janet and then answered, "Sure."

"Ma'am, is Melinda going to be put on ADP?"

This question surprised Brenda. Why was Janet suddenly more worried about Melinda's punishment than her own?

"I think you know the answer to your question already! Don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Janet said sadly and then her body language changed and Janet became very serious and said, "Ma'am, please, you can't put Melinda on ADP!"

"And why not?" Brenda asked surprised. "She did something wrong and need to be punished accordingly! Just like you will!"

"Ma'am, I don't care about my punishment, but Melinda ... How many days are you thinking of giving her?"

Brenda leaned back on her chair, thought about it for a moment and answered, "I'm not sure yet, but surely more than one day!"

"Oh no! Ma'am ... don't do this to Melinda ... she ... she would be in real trouble if you did that!"

"Not more than you would be!"

"Oh no, for her it would be much worse than for me!"

"How so?" Brenda wanted to know.

"It's ... Umm..." Janet started saying and then looked down at her hands in her lap.

Brenda noticed that Janet was really concerned about something. Especially, because Janet didn't even seem to worry at all about her own predicament.

"What is it about Melinda that worries you so much?" Brenda asked.

Janet looked up at her principal and said, "I ... I can't tell you, Ma'am. I ... promised Melinda that I wouldn't tell anyone about it!"

Brenda thought about if for a moment and then asked, "And ... what if I promise you that I won't tell anyone else about it? Maybe your information can make me help her!"

Janet was very worried about this turn of events. She didn't want to tell her principal about it, but the sudden realization of what was about to happen, had made her very concerned about Melinda. It was an immense struggle for Janet, because she had been keeping this secret for more than a year now, and she wasn't sure if Melinda could be helped by her principal. Janet had already looked into it, and the law didn't provide any answers. Social services couldn't do anything about it either, because they only helped people under the age of eighteen. Those people at the social services still considered that an eighteen year old was an adult and that they had to take care of their own.

With a huge sigh Janet looked up at her principal and said, "Ma'am, you have to promise me that you won't talk about it with anyone else, not even Melinda! Okay?"

"I can't promise you that, if I don't know what you want to tell me!"

Janet shook with her head and said, "Sorry, then I can't tell you anything about it! It has to stay between us two, or else Melinda could get in even more trouble!"

Brenda could see that Janet really didn't want anyone else to know about this, whatever it was. However, if it could explain Melinda's behavior, she had to know about it, and who knows, maybe she could even help this girl. That last thing was now her main concern, and so she finally said, "Okay, I promise you."

Janet looked straight at her principal, tried to determine if the woman really meant what she had said, and finally let out a sigh, to release some of the tension she was feeling and then said, "Well, you have to know something about Melinda's home life. She is..."


Meanwhile, outside of the principal's office, Sandra was thinking about why Melinda would do all of this to her. She had an idea about it, but still couldn't believe that Frederik could be the only reason, there had to be another reason, and she wanted to know what it was. Sandra took a deep breath, and then moved over and went sitting next to Melinda.

"Melinda, can I ask you something?"

Melinda looked at Sandra and grunted in disdain with her naked rival.

"What do you want?" Melinda asked annoyed.

"Just one simple question!" Sandra answered defensively and then asked, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"As if you don't know?"

"Would I ask you, if I knew?"

"Come on, isn't it obvious to you?"

"Well, I can only think of one thing. That you still have feelings for Frederik and are jealous and angry at me for the attention he gives me!"

Melinda let out a chuckle and said, "That's not it!"

"It's not! Then, what is it?"

"I want to be the leader of the class, because ... I need to get into the student council!"

"Huh?! You are doing this to me, so you can become the class representative?"

"Yes! Of course! What other reasons would I have?"

Sandra looked at Melinda and then started laughing.

"Fuck you! Why are you laughing at me?"

"Because of what you just said, that's the stupidest reason I ever heard!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.