Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When they finally went outside through the backdoor of the castle, Laura saw a river flowing behind the castle. Over it, there was a drawbridge that they had to cross. The twins were still holding on to her, while they walked over this bridge. Laura loved how the sun warmed her body while that soft summer breeze made her nipples tingle.

At the other side of the drawbridge, there was a sandy road going to the left and right. Except from the two couples walking in front of them, and those two girls walking behind them, nobody else was there. Laura was completely at ease now, walking in between those two girls, gave her more confidence than before.

They all turned to the left and followed this sandy road. To the right of the road was a high wooden fence, that didn't let anyone see what was behind it. Laura was really enjoying this area, and enjoyed how the sand felt underneath her feet. She dragged her feet through the sand, and loved how it went in between her toes or even ended up lying on top of her feet. She never would have guessed that running on bare feet could be this fun, and it made her wonder why so many people hated it, it sure felt much better than having her little toes trapped in those ugly shoes she had to wear to school.

Because of the high fence, she was walking in the shadows, and she could feel how the cool wind caressed her naked body and how it played with her nipples and blew against her hairy pussy. All of this, made her feel like this was how it was meant to be. She couldn't believe how nice all of this felt, when she really opened herself up for all those sensations.

Even both girls, walking at each side of Laura, noticed how the tension had left the girl's body. They could see how Laura was opening up for nature and how she enjoyed it all. Although, Laura's nipples were so extended by now, that they wondered if Laura was also feeling something else than only fun about walking naked like this.

They had walked for about seven-hundred meters when the fence, at their right, opened up into a forest. All of them turned into this forest and followed the path in between the trees. The sand they were now walking on was dark and hard, it made Laura notice how cold and moist the underground in the forest was. It was another sensation, but still, she liked it! Although, she had to watch out for stray branches on the ground, because she was sure they could hurt her feet.

Laura didn't know it for sure, but she thought that those two girls behind them were talking about her. However, she wasn't worried about them, she was sure that if her parents let her go with them, they trusted these girls enough to do no harm to her. And the fact, that she was enjoying this so much, made her forget all about what they could do to her, if they wanted.

When they got to the end of this path through the forest, they came at an area that was bathing in sunshine. Laura was blown away, when she saw the vastness of the flower garden in front of her. As far as she could see, she could only see roses in all kinds of colors. The sweet odor of the flowers met them at the edge of the forest, and it made Laura close her eyes for a moment, and she inhaled deeply.

"Nice! Isn't it?" Anna asked.

"Oh yes, it's wonderful here!" Laura let out all happy and content.

While the two couples in front of them walked straight on, Anna and Annie took Laura on another path to the right. They quickly became surrounded by all those colorful flowers and the scent they gave off was almost intoxicating.

Laura felt like she had walked into the garden of Eden, and thought by herself, "I'm surely dressed for the occasion."

The sun was warming up her body again and all those different scents in the air had a very relaxing influence on her. The last few remaining feelings of shame and embarrassment left her body. She could only feel pleasure and in a way, excitement about being here like she was.

Finally, after taking a few turns, they reached a gathering area were a lot of the other kids of their age were already mingling. It was an open area in the middle of the park, and they had a bar there and a DJ was playing contemporary music. Well, they already had noticed the music while they had been walking in the park, but Laura hadn't paid any attention to it, until now.

"Do you want something to drink?" Annie asked.

"Sure," Laura said. "But no alcohol! I'm not allowed to drink that!"

"Ah yes, you high school kids miss out on all the fun these days!"

This remark made Laura giggle, but she added, "It's not that, I just don't drink alcohol ... ever!"

"Really?!" Anna and Annie asked surprised. "And you have never tried it?"

Laura noticed some of those other kids looking at her, and it made her feel strange, when they did this. Not that it bothered her, but the feeling felt different this time. She couldn't immediately identify it, but she knew it was a feeling she hadn't felt in the past.

"Once or twice," Laura answered the girls question, "but it didn't fancy me at all!"

"Well, that's no problem, they also have some non-alcohol fruit cocktails, fancy one of those?"

"Hmmm, okay!"

Annie pulled Laura along to one of the tables, that stood to the side of the bar, and they went sitting there. In the meantime, Anna got their cocktails.

When she returned, she jokingly said, "Two normal cocktails for me and my sister, and one virgin cocktail for our lovely nymph!"

This made Laura smile, knowing full well that Anna had said this because she was naked, like many of those illustrations she had seen of nymphs that were drawn sky-clad. Although, it was also a known fact how mischievous those nymphs were in those stories about them, and Laura hoped that Anna wasn't making an innuendo about that, about her.

Laura took a sip from her glass. Flavors of different fruits exploded in her mouth. It even made her close her eyes again to savor this as well.

Laura was disturbed by some giggles coming from Anna and Annie.

"What?!" Laura asked when she opened her eyes.

"Oh, it's just," Anna said.

"You looked so happy," Annie said.

"Just now!" they both said.

It was now Laura's turn to giggle. "I just don't know ... all of this ... it feels just so right for the first time since yesterday!"

"Annie!"

"Yes, Anna!"

"I think we have found us our special naked friend!"

Both girls giggled with this, while Laura looked at them in wonder.

When Anna and Annie stopped giggling, they saw how surprised Laura looked at them, and it made them giggle again. Laura got somewhat uncomfortable, because the way how the girls were acting was attracting attention from the others around them.

"We are", "sorry!" the girls said, when they noticed the blush on Laura's cheeks. "We just thought", "that you would be", "a perfect addition to", "our little group of girls!"

"How do you mean?" Laura asked.

"Well, just now,", "it had looked as if", "you were enjoying", "yourself by", "being naked!"

Laura blushed, because she knew that the girls were right, she really did like it for a moment, maybe, even, a little too much for her own good.

"So, did you?" Anna and Annie asked. Those intense blue eyes of both girls were looking straight at Laura, and she got the feeling those two could read her mind.

Laura took another sip from her cocktail, which relaxed her a bit more, and then she said in a lowered voice, "I think I did, for a moment!"

"Good!" both girls purred.

Laura's nipples tingled when she heard the sound those two girls made.

"Now, drink up!", "And then we will dance!"

Laura felt a shiver going through her body! She hadn't thought about it, but some of those other people around them, had already started to dance. It was some disco beat from the past, but still, if she would be dancing on that, she was sure how this would make her breasts jiggle and maybe even entice all those people around her. She wasn't sure if this was a smart thing to do, for a naked girl, among all those other teenagers.

"What?!" Anna asked when she saw the change on Laura's face.

"Don't you like to dance?" Annie asked.

"Sure, I do, but ... umm ... not like this!"

"Why not?" both girls asked at the same time.

"I ... I don't know! It's just ... with all those boys around! What would they think and ... wouldn't they try something with me?"

"Oh, don't worry about that!" Anna said.

"They know that they can watch, but can't touch!" Annie said.

"Umm ... did all of them knew that I would be here naked today?"

"Not really," both girls said in a giggling tone.

"But then ... how do they know that they can't touch me!"

Both girls looked at each other and then said, "Because, we are planning to ditch our clothes too! And probably, some of them will do the same!"

Laura's mouth dropped open in surprise! She couldn't believe it, were they all getting naked? The image of an orgy flashed in front of her eyes, and she felt that uncomfortable feeling sneak back into her body.

The girls must have seen this, because both of them said at the same time, "Don't be silly!"

"We will only be dancing in the nude," Anna said.

"Nothing else will happen ... if you don't want to!" Annie closed.

"But ... but what if our parents come check on us?"

"They already know", "that we do this!", "Why do you think", "they have set all of this up for us!"

Laura couldn't believe this! Did her parents know about this? Well, probably they would have, if it was her dad who had organized all if this! Was this maybe why they had forced her to come along? Because they already knew that she wouldn't be the only naked girl around, during this party!

And this also made her think about something! Was this maybe why her parents hadn't been upset about her ADP this week, because in some way, it would make all of this easier to go along with, for her! Laura was sure that if she would have been dressed right now, she would have run away, back to the ballroom, to get away from all this silliness! She would never have exposed herself to all those strangers, if she wasn't forced to do it due to her punishment.

Laura emptied her glass and wished that she didn't have told them that she didn't drink alcohol, because she sure could use it now, to boost her confidence! Although, even when alcohol wouldn't give her that, it still would dull the senses and maybe make those silly butterflies in her tummy go to rest.

"So," Anna said.

"Ready for your dance," Annie said.

"With us!" they both said.

Laura looked from Anna to Annie and saw them getting up from their chair. Laura's body refused any cooperation, for the moment. So, the only thing she managed to do, was to look at those two girls getting up. To her surprise and shock, she saw how both girls grabbed the hem of their dresses and pulled it over their heads. The dresses ended up on the back of their chairs.

Laura's eyes almost popped out of her head. Those two, they even didn't wear any underwear! Well, she already knew about the bras, but walking around in those dresses without panties, she just couldn't believe that. The only thing that came to mind was, "WOW!"

Laura stared at the girls' breasts. Both girls had breasts that looked a bit too perfect. Although, Laura was sure that they didn't have surgery done on them. They had those perfectly round, firm and perky C-cups on their chests. Their skin was evenly tanned, and the areolas were two shades darker than their skin color. The nipples were small, but looked like they were specially sculptured for their breasts. And both of them had a little red heart tattooed on their left breast, just above their nipple. Laura couldn't see it clearly, but she also thought that inside the red hearts, right in the middle, they had a letter or maybe even letters tattooed in it.

Anna and Annie noticed how Laura was staring at their chest, and they giggled.

"Hey, don't wear them out, will you!" Anna said jokingly.

Laura looked up at Anna's face and saw her smiling at her, Laura blushed when she knew she had been caught inspecting those perky tits of them so intensely and looked down. However, she didn't get further than the girls' pussies.

Both girls had shaved their pubic hairs off and their small outer labia were in plain sight. They looked very tight and when the girls lifted one of their feet, to get their shoes off, Laura noticed how both pussies opened up for her. In between both lips, some of the girls' inner labia were showing. They were also tinny and very pink, they contrasted heavily against the tanned outer lips of the girls.

After Anna and Annie had removed their shoes, they again noticed how Laura was staring at them, especially at their pussies and this gave the naughty twins an idea. How they would manage to get it done, they didn't know yet, but by the end of the party, they would make sure that Laura would be showing them something that she had kept hidden.

"Like what you see?" Annie asked Laura.

Again, Laura blushed by being caught staring at the naked girls and didn't find the words to respond.

"So?" Anna asked.

"Ready to dance," Annie went on.

"with us?" both girls finished the question.

Laura looked from Anna to Annie and back. She still wasn't completely sure about it, but before she could answer, both girls had grabbed her hands and pulled her up from her chair. Laura decided to go along with them. At least, she wouldn't be the only girl anymore who was naked among all those other teenagers.

Anna and Annie started to sway their bodies on the rhythm of the music and Laura hesitantly started to move in the same way those girls did. The twins didn't care about how their breasts were jiggling on their chests. They even looked like they were enjoying the attention they got from most of the boys.

Laura was less sure about all of this, she felt like everyone was looking at her and because her breasts weren't as firm as those two girls' breasts. They not only jiggled but sometimes also flopped up and down. The feeling of comfort she had felt earlier had lessened, and she could feel that she was getting embarrassed again.

Laura couldn't understand how Anna and Annie could flaunt their bodies like that, they were even luring some of the boys towards them, so they would dance with them. Not even minding that some of those boys laid their hands on their hips or back.

When one of those boys also tried to touch Laura, she pulled her body away from him. She was a bit afraid for his reaction, but he just smiled and nodded with his head. It seemed like he understood that she didn't want to be touched. Well, if he really wanted, she couldn't have done anything against it, because of those stupid ADP rules about touching. However, she was glad this boy had enough control and commonsense, to let her be and just dance with her. And for this, he was rewarded by Laura, because she didn't turn her back to him, but really danced with him. Not caring if her boobs were maybe too much of an eye-catcher for him.

One song after the other passed the revue and Laura, slowly became more sure about herself and less shy about what she was doing. She even danced more like she would usually do, but still was conscious enough about what she did, to make sure she wouldn't show too much of her nether regions to them. Not that she had to be afraid of that, because her bush kept her vulva out of sight. It sure was nothing like Anna and Annie's pussies, because they didn't seem to care that they flashed them to everyone around them. Some of those moves those girls made, were specially done to do exactly that. Especially when they put their feet further apart and went a bit through their knees to shake with their asses. Even Laura had gotten an eyeful on their slits, now and then.

By now, even some boys had removed some of their clothing and were dancing on the dance floor in their shorts or briefs. One of them was even wearing a tight Speedo and it was obvious to everyone around that he was aroused. His hard-on could clearly be seen through that little thing he was wearing. And when he caught Laura looking at him, she blushed so fiercely that she turned her back towards him.

This party was sure something else, Laura had heard of these kinds of parties before, but never had thought, or even hoped, she would be present on one of them. Sure, on other parties, some of the girls showed more than what was good for them, but on this party, everybody was showing so much skin, that Laura was afraid that this could get out of hand. She couldn't get the thought out of her mind, that this would end in an orgy, and she sure wasn't planning to take part in something like that.

Laura jumped away, the moment, she felt bare breasts pressed against her back. She turned around and Anna was smiling at her, or was it Annie? She didn't know anymore, she had lost track on them, and they looked so identical, she couldn't keep them apart.

"What do you think, time for a refreshing dive?"

Laura looked around her, but she had no clue about what this girl meant. She sure couldn't see a pool or anything else with some water in it, anywhere.

The girl noticed the confusion on Laura's face and explained, "There is a pool not so far away from here, want to have a refreshing swim?"

"Hmm, sure!" Laura said, anything would be better than staying here, she thought. Especially when she saw how some of the other teenagers were getting more intimate with each other. Not that they were having sex, but those bodies sure looked like they were glued to each other, while their lips were locked together. And the fact that some of the girls and boys had dished the last remaining pieces of clothing, was disturbing her even more. Especially, those boys, that had their thing sticking out in front of them, scared her.

Anna, or was it Annie, grabbed her hand and started to pull her away from the dance floor. Laura took a last look behind her and saw the other half of the twins dancing in between two boys. Laura eyes almost bulged out of her head, when she saw how that girl was holding on to the dicks of those two boys. It almost looked like, while they were dancing, she was jerking them off. Laura shuddered when she saw this and thought, "I wonder if my parents know about this?"

The girl, still leading her along through the flowery garden, pulled her closer and wrapped her arm around the back of Laura, placing her hand on the hip at the other side.

"Are you having a good time?" the girl asked.

Laura wasn't sure how to answer this question. While she thought about it, she also thought about how she had been feeling up until now. She had felt good about being naked, but also bad, at a few times. However, the fact that the afternoon was getting more and more sexual, was something she didn't like. She wasn't into things like that, she always had considered, that when she would be having sex, or even showing her naked body to someone else, it would have been in the company of the person she loved.

"Is this getting too extreme for you?" the girl asked.

Laura looked at her, and finally said, "I don't dislike all of it, but I'm glad you took me away from what was going on, on the dance floor just now. I ... I don't think I'm ready for anything like that, or that I will ever be! Some things ... you just don't do with so many people around you!"

"Don't worry about it, nobody will ever make you do anything you won't like! If you say 'no' to them, they will accept it and move on!"

"Anna, do all these parties go like this?" Laura asked.

"It's Annie," the girl giggled.

"Well, you two, look so alike, I can't see the difference!" Laura smiled back at her.

"It's not so difficult to keep us apart!"

"It isn't?" Laura asked surprised.

"Nope, just look at my tattoo!"

Both girls stood still and Laura looked at Annie's tattoo. Looking at it a little closer, she noticed she had the letters 'ie' tattooed inside of the red heart.

"Oh! I see," Laura let out when she understood it.

"As you maybe already guessed, Anna has only the letter 'a' in her tattoo!"

"That's smart!" Laura said and smiled at Annie.

"We thought too," Annie said and winked at Laura. She then took Laura by the hand and pulled her along in the direction of the pool again.

Laura thought about her unanswered question and asked again, "So, Annie, are all parties like this one?"

"No, not all of them. Today, however, was something special and our parents know all about it."

"Mine too?"

"Sure! I'm surprised that they didn't warn you about it!"

"I think my parents knew that I would never have come along, if I had known about this."

And then an awful thought came to mind, and Laura asked, "Umm ... our parents, are they also doing things like this, inside that ballroom?"

This made Annie laugh out loud and Laura stopped walking and just looked at her.

Annie noticed how shocked Laura looked at her and stopped laughing. "I'm sorry, the thought that our parents would do anything like this, it just cracked me up. No, they don't do anything like we do. Although, my parents are also nudists. My dad even recently bought some ground somewhere and has turned it into a nudist resort. It's nice there, you should join us the next time we go there!"

"Are people having sex around there?"

"Oh no, it's just a nudist resort, not a sex club!"

"Hmmm, okay." Laura said relieved.

"So, you will join us there?"

"I didn't say that," Laura said and managed a little smile. "But I will think about it!"

"Well, your dad has our phone-number, if you want to try it once, just call us. Okay?"

"Umm ... okay!" Laura said. Although, she didn't plan to take her up on her offer. Even when she was somewhat more relaxed by being naked, she wasn't planning on getting naked anywhere after tomorrow for a long while!

Both girls walked on and after a few more turns, they reached a rather huge pool. A lot of lawn chairs were around it, but Laura and Annie were the only people there.

Annie looked at Laura, smiled and pulled her along. Both girls jumped into the water and screamed when they reached the surface.

"Fuck, this water is cold," Annie screamed.

"It sure is," Laura let out and looked at nipples of Annie.

Annie did the same and said, "Well, at least they look better like this!"

Both girls giggled.

Both girls swum to the other side and then towards the side with a row of stairs that went out of the water. However, they didn't get out of the water, but went lying on those steps and both girls lay their head on the step that was just above of the water.

Laura could feel how the tips of her breasts were just out of the water and how the water flowed around it. It stimulated her, a little, and she could feel how her nipples tightened even more, or maybe it was just from the cool breeze going over them. Nevertheless, she loved it very much.

"Laura?" Annie asked almost whispering.

"Yes," Laura said while keeping her eyes closed.

"Why don't you shave your pussy?"

Laura was so shocked, that she sat up and looked at Annie while asking, "How can you ask me this?"

Annie looked up at Laura, smiled and answered, "I just wanted to know. So, why don't you do it?"

"I ... I... ," Laura started to say, but didn't know how to answer.

Annie pushed her pelvis out of the water and showed Laura her pussy, while asking very sensual, "Don't you like the look of this?"

"I ... umm ... I..." Laura was lost for words.

Annie smiled sweetly at Laura and pushed on by saying, "So, you do like it!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.