Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

While Melinda and Janet had been waiting for Johnny and Charles to return with Sandra, they had seen that the four boys, that had been present, had turned into a group of nine by now. It was obvious that they all were looking out for that naked girl Melinda had promised them.

Melinda looked at her watch and then at the door of the club. She was sure that Sandra's training had to be over by now, so where the hell were the boys with her? She was getting a bit worried, because it was obvious that those boys, who were looking in her direction, were eager to get the fun started.

"Shouldn't they be here already?" Janet asked Melinda.

"Yes," Melinda snapped at her. "Umm ... sorry! But yes, Sandra should have been here by now!"

"Hmmm," Janet let out and looked at those boys looking in their direction. "Maybe you could give Johnny a call?"

Melinda agreed and took a mobile phone out of her purse, that was laying on the table. She flipped it open, looked up Johnny's number and called him.

"Yes," she heard Johnny say at the other end.

"Do you have Sandra?"

"No, she hasn't shown up yet, only a few of her teammates, but that's all."

"Can you see her anywhere?"

"No."

"Well, send Charles to the club and let him check it out."

"Okay, will do," Johnny said and disconnected.

"So?" Janet asked.

"Nothing, Charles is going to check in the club now."

Janet could see that Melinda was upset, but she also noticed that she was a little scared. Not that this was so strange, of course, because looking at those boys in here, they were expecting to see something, and Janet wasn't sure, but she thought those guys wouldn't let them go before they get the thing that they were waiting on.

The door of the club opened again, and three other boys and a girl came inside. Melinda recognized the guy with the girl on his arm. It was Derek, one of her older brothers' friends and a no good bully. Melinda's mind went into overdrive, she was sure that if Sandra wouldn't turn up, she and her friends were in big trouble now. He would never let them go without getting what she had promised those other four boys.

When he looked at Melinda, he winked at her in recognition, and a cold shiver went through her body.

"This is bad! This is so bad!" Melinda thought and looked around her. Except from a girl, who was serving the drinks, and the bartender, who was behind the bar, nobody else was around.

Her phone rang and she quickly picked it up.

"Yes!"

"It's Johnny."

"Yes, I know," Melinda said impatiently. "And?"

"I ... umm ... I have bad news." Johnny started to say and went quiet.

Melinda waited for a moment and then said impatiently, "Yes, what?" but she already knew what was coming.

"Umm ... it's ... well ... Sandra isn't there anymore."

"Fuck, can you still catch up with her?"

"No! Frederik took her home in his car."

"His car?" Melinda said surprised. Since when did he have a car ... or a driver license?

"Yes, so what are we going to do now?"

"Is there any other ADP girl around?" Melinda asked, almost praying there was.

"Nope!" Johnny said.

"Shit!" Melinda responded with a tremble in her voice.

"Do you want us to come to you?" Johnny asked.

Melinda looked at those noisy boys, who were looking at her, and she shivered again. She would like it that Johnny and Charles would be with her right now, but she was afraid that Derek and his guys would do something to them. Melinda could already picture what those boys could do to her and Janet, but she was sure that they would never hit girls, not even Derek would do that. But Johnny and Charles, well, they could receive a real beating, if they would give Derek some trouble.

"No," Melinda said with a sigh. "You two better go home."

"Are you sure?" Johnny asked when he thought to hear some stress in Melinda's voice.

"Yes! Yes! I'm sure! Just go home. We will leave here as well."

"Hmmm, okay!" Johnny said. "See you tomorrow!"

"Yes, tomorrow," Melinda said and sighed again.

The connection was broken and Melinda looked at Janet. "Sandra isn't coming."

"What are we going to do?" Janet asked and was getting scared as well.

"I ... umm ... you better get out of here, before I need to talk with them," Melinda said and swallowed.

Janet could clearly see that Melinda was scared, even when she tried to hide it from her.

"Are you sure?"

"Sure I'm sure!"

Janet looked at the boys again and saw how excited they looked. She was sure that Melinda would be in big trouble if she had to tell them that this naked girl, she had promised, wouldn't come today.

"I can't leave you alone with them," Janet said, even when she was scared to hell for what could happen.

"Please, go," Melinda said while looking into Janet's eyes. "It's my problem, not yours."

Janet sighed, thought about it for a moment and said, "Give me your phone!"

"My phone?!"

"Yes, give it to me, I will go to the toilets and lock me inside one of the stalls. Then you can go tell them that Sandra isn't coming. If they try anything with you, I will call the cops!"

Melinda thought about it for a moment, considered some other options, but had to agree that Janet's plan wasn't that bad. At least, Janet would be able to call the cops, if those guys would try anything with her.

Melinda slid her phone towards Janet and when Janet had it in her hand, she stood up and walked towards the toilets.

Melinda felt a knot in the pit of her stomach. She prayed that if it would go wrong, those cops would show up quickly. She wasn't sure how far Derek would go to get what he wanted. Although, that girl hanging on his arm would surely prevent him to do something too nasty with her, she hoped.

Melinda waited a bit longer and kept an eye on Derek. The waitress had brought the boys a fresh load of beers and Derek was talking to her. When the waitress walked away, she went straight to the bar.

Melinda decided that it was time and to go tell Derek the bad news. She took a deep breath, stood up and at that moment, the door to the club opened and Johnny and Charles came inside.

"Fuck!" Melinda thought when she saw them.

While still standing at her table, Johnny and Charles walked up to her.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Melinda asked upset.

"We couldn't leave you here on your own," Johnny said and Charles nodded in agreement. He then looked around him and asked, "Where is Janet?"

"She has locked herself away in the toilets with my phone."

"So, you're expecting trouble?" Charles asked and looked at the group of boys. All of them were a few years older than they were.

"Yes, I know one of them, and he is a real bully! You two better get out of here."

"No," Charles said. "We will stick around and help you if needed."

"Please, don't! They won't hesitate to beat you two up!"

"I don't care," Charles said with a determination that surprised Melinda.

"Well, then you two better sit down, while I go and tell them the news."

Charles looked from Melinda to Johnny, and the two boys decided to do like she asked.

Melinda took a deep breath again and then walked towards the group of boys. She noticed that Derek had placed himself in front of the group and acted as the leader. So, he would be the person to talk to. This was bad!

Two of the boys were still playing at the pool table and didn't spend too much attention to her. However, all those other guys sure were looking at her and all of them were grinning, even that girl next to Derek was smiling.

"Hi, Melinda," Derek said with fun in his voice. "So, you promised my friends a naked girl!" He looked around him and went on with, "So, where is she?"

Melinda swallowed again and said, "Well, there is a problem. She ... umm ... decided to go somewhere else."

"So, what you are trying to tell me, is that there isn't a naked girl coming?"

"Umm ... yes!" Melinda squeaked.

Derek looked up and down Melinda's body and said, "Well, if she isn't coming, I still see a girl in here who could get naked for us!"

Melinda's eyes opened a little, and she said, "I didn't promise them a striptease, only a naked girl. That girl was on ADP, so she wouldn't have had a choice."

"Hmm, a striptease! That sounds great," Derek said and smiled at Melinda.

"No, I just said that there wouldn't be a striptease!"

"Well, now there will be!" Derek said and laughed. All the other boys joined in.

Melinda felt a cold shiver going down her spine. She knew Derek too well and knew that if she wouldn't agree to it, he would probably just make his mates strip her forcefully.

"I won't do it!" Melinda said and tried to sound stern.

He gave her only a crooked smile and said, "Well, it's up to you, baby. Or, you do a striptease for us! Or, we will rip the clothes off of your body."

Melinda looked at the bartender and then back at Derek. "If you do that, I have a witness!"

"Who, my bro behind the bar, he will just tell the cops that you wanted us to do this to you. That it was just something between consenting adults!"

"I still have my two friends sitting over there!"

"So, I have more witnesses than you! And who do you think they will believe, a minor like you or us adults?"

Melinda clenched her teeth and knew he was right. Well, not in the way how he had told it, but she knew that the cops would never believe her. She had done too much mischief in the past few years and once, she was even arrested when they caught her stumbling about, naked and drunk in the streets. Even worse, some of those cops were still keeping an eye out for her, so they could put her on ADP for the abuse she had given them that day.

The idea that Derek and his goons would cut her clothes to little pieces, didn't sound too promising! She would need those clothes to get home and doing it naked would surely get her into trouble with the cops again. Melinda sighed and let her shoulders hang, while she said, "Okay! You win!"

The boys shouted loudly when they heard this. They were going to have their show, and a striptease sounded even better than just looking at a naked girl. Well, in the end, they would see the same, but it is always more arousing to see a pretty girl do a striptease for them. And that Melinda was pretty, they couldn't deny.

Suddenly, Johnny and Charles were standing next to Melinda. Well, they had heard everything that had been said, and they thought that it wasn't a good idea for Melinda to strip in this place. They didn't trust those guys!

"No, she won't do this!" Johnny said and tried to sound confident.

"Oh no, and who is going to stop us? You?!"

The boys all laughed.

"If needed ... yes!" Johnny said without showing any emotions. However, he was scared shitless. Although, if they would beat him or Charles to a pulp, they would at least have some proof of what had happened in here. Although, the thought of maybe breaking some bones, wasn't something he was looking out for.

Derek stood up from the chair he was sitting on and some of the other guys joined him when they did a few steps closer towards Johnny and the others.

Melinda, however, did also a step forward and placed a hand on Derek's chest and said, "No, don't! Please!"

She then looked at Johnny and said, "Let me just do this, okay!?"

Johnny looked from Melinda to Derek's eyes and said, "No, you can't make her do this!"

"FUCK, JOHNNY! Let me do this, I don't want YOU or CHARLES to get HURT!" Melinda said all upset. She was hoping that Janet would hear this and would call the cops right now.

Johnny looked defiantly at Derek for a moment, but Derek just looked back at him, unfazed and Johnny knew that this guy would really beat the shit out of him, if he would try anything. Johnny then looked back at Melinda, with sorrow in his eyes and asked, "Are you really sure about this?"

"Yes," Melinda said and lowered her head in defeat.

Johnny looked back at Derek and said, "If she does this! You have to promise me that no harm will come to her! Just a striptease and that is all! Okay?"

Derek smiled at him and said, "Sure!" with some laughter in his voice.

"No, I mean it, promise it, or we will fight you. I'm sure the cops will believe us if they see our bruises!"

Derek thought about it for a moment and knew that what he had said could be a possibility. Those pigs surely would believe Melinda and his friends, if they would be hurt. He smiled crooked at Johnny again and said, "Okay, I promise! Just a striptease ... and a quick feel!"

Melinda's body shook when she heard that last part. Although, if this would get them out of here without harm, she would let him do it. It isn't that he would be the first guy to feel her up, hell, she has fucked many boys already. So, a quick feel wouldn't be that bad, she tried to convince herself.

"I don't th..." Johnny started to say, but Melinda cut in and said, "Fine with me, a striptease and a quick feel!"

The boys went wild when they heard this and Melinda thought, "Shit, he meant they all would have a feel!"

"Okay, we have a deal!" Derek said very happy. He had seen Melinda at her home a few times in a bikini already, and he always had fantasized about seeing her completely naked and doing some other things with her. Well, at least today, he would see her and feel her. The fantasy of fucking her would have to wait for another time. He surely wasn't planning to whip out his dick, with all his friends around, to stick it to her in this place.

"Oh, by the way, where is your other friend?" Derek asked.

"Umm ... other friend?!" Melinda asked. Knowing full well who he meant.

"Yeah, that dark haired girl, who had been sitting with you?"

"Umm ... she went to the toilets!"

"Well, I'm sure she is done by now," Derek said smirking. He then looked at two of his mates and said, "Go and get her!"

Two of them ran towards the toilets, and Melinda prayed that Janet would have called the cops already.

There was a ruckus at the toilets and not much later, Melinda saw how the two boys dragged Janet back to them, kicking and screaming all the way. Janet only stopped screaming when she stood between Johnny and Charles.

One of the boys had Melinda's phone in his hand and gave it to Derek. Derek looked at it and said, "So, trying to call the cops, I see."

"Not trying, I did call them," Janet screamed at him.

Derek just laughed and said, "That would be a real feat, when you know that you don't have any reception in here."

"Huh?!" Melinda let out, knowing full well that she had called Johnny earlier.

"My bro over there activated the phone scrambler. I saw you giving your phone to her, so I knew that you were planning something. Too bad for you, that they have a system in here to cut off all connections!"

This club had installed this device a good year ago, so they could make sure that during live performances, people wouldn't be able to use their phones.

Melinda fumed, but tried to hide it from Derek. "This asshole has all the luck in the world," she thought.

"So, now for your striptease!" Derek said and looked around him. "We better go to the dance floor for this, so you can shake your sweet little ass for us on it!"

The boys laughed again and Melinda couldn't do anything about it, but just undergo it all. Melinda looked at the only girl in their group, but she was laughing as hard as the rest of them. Melinda understood that she didn't have to expect any help from her.

Everyone of them grabbed a chair, and then they moved towards the dance floor. They made a half circle against a wall, just next to the speakers. Melinda was standing center stage now and knew that she wouldn't be able to run away, she was completely surrounded by those darn horn dogs.

When everyone was seated and even had forced Johnny and Charles to sit down on a chair. Derek looked at Janet and said, "I have an honor seat for you, baby," and patted with his hand on his lap.

"I ... I can't," Janet said afraid.

"I won't bite, you know," he grinned at her. "Unless you ask me to do it!"

Janet looked at her friends, but knew they couldn't do anything about it. If they would try, they would only get hurt, and that was something she didn't want on her conscience.

Janet dragged her body towards him and went sitting on his lap. He spread her legs a little and placed one hand on each of her thighs. He rubbed her softly and pushed her skirt a little upwards while doing this. He could feel how Janet's body trembled while he did this.

"Bro, start the music," he shouted at the bartender.

The music started and Melinda just stood there, her feet were nailed to the floor while she was looking at all those boys leering at her. She felt so bad about this and the knot in her stomach had tightened so much, that she felt nauseous. This was going to be one of the worst things she had done in her short life, this, she was sure about.

"Come on, start dancing," Derek urged her on.

Melinda tried to obey and started shaking her ass softly, this was the only part of her body, she managed to move. She was sure that her face had to be deep red by now, she felt so ashamed, and she hadn't even removed any of her clothes yet.

Melinda noticed how Derek's girlfriend, who stood behind him, whispered something in his ear. It made him smile.

"That's not a bad idea," Derek said out loud. "Go for it!"

The girl smiled and came from behind Derek's chair and sashayed towards Melinda. Melinda noticed the look on the girl's face and knew this was going to be even worse than she had expected. The boys started hooting at both girls.

When the girl reached Melinda, she smiled at her and placed her hands on her tummy. Melinda gasped and felt a shiver going through her body.

"Don't be scared, baby! I'm only going to help you lose your clothes. Is that okay for you?"

"Umm ... okay?!" Melinda said uncertain. Well, what else could she have answered this girl? If she would have said 'no', this girl would have done it anyway. At least now, she showed this girl that she was cooperating with her and her boyfriend.

"Sweet," the girl said and made Melinda turn around a few times and then gave Melinda a kiss on her lips. Melinda was shocked but could hear how the boys whistled and hooted at them. At least, those guys were enjoying the show.

The girl looked down Melinda's body, and said, "Let's get those nasty shoes of your feet!"

The girl kneeled down in front of Melinda, and motioned at Melinda to put her foot on her lap. Melinda did this and let the girl take of her shoe and sock. When Melinda placed her foot on the floor, she gasped because the floor felt so cold underneath her little toes.

Then the girl did the same with her other foot and then brought her foot higher, and she kissed the top of it. A shiver went up Melinda's leg.

Derek was enjoying the show and kept on stroking the inner thighs of Janet. He could feel that every time he moved his hands up, the girl on his lap tensioned her body, and he wondered why she did this.

Charles had only eyes for Melinda. He had loved how this girl had played with Sandra during this week and for some strange reason, he was infatuated with her. And knowing that Melinda would end up naked, excited him more than when he had looked at Sandra's naked body. Although, even when he would see Melinda naked now, his fantasy was more about being dominated by her than anything else. Nevertheless, he could feel how he was getting a hard-on, and he was more than happy that he was sitting on this chair.

Johnny, however, he was more often looking at Derek and Janet than at Melinda. Melinda had been a longtime friend, and he always had thought about her as one of the boys. However, Janet, for some reason, had been friends with him as well, but he had always seen her as an attractive girl and now woman. He was fuming inside, when he saw how Derek was rubbing her thighs. If he would dare to touch her any higher, he wouldn't care about the consequences, but he would beat the shit out of Derek.

Melinda had only eyes for all those boys looking at her, while this girl kneeling in front of her, was still holding on to her foot. Although, Melinda had been very surprised when she had noticed how lustful Charles had been looking at her. However, the fact that Johnny was constantly looking at Janet and Derek, hadn't gone unnoticed by her as well. It made her wonder when Janet would finally notice that Johnny had a crush on her.

When the girl let go of her foot, Melinda placed it next to her other one and then her view of the spectators was blocked by the face of a smiling girl in front of her.

"Now, let's have some fun!" the girl said.

The girl started dancing with Melinda and placed her hands on her hips. Melinda looked in the girl's eyes and started dancing with her. For some reason, the girl made her forget about all those boys looking at them, even when they were whistling and shouting at them.

When Melinda was getting into the beat, the girl let go and started to dance around Melinda.

"Now! Let's see what kind of bra you are wearing!"

When Melinda heard this, she remembered why she had been dancing with this girl here, and she felt the knot in her stomach tighten again.

The girl moved herself behind Melinda and placed her hands on Melinda's hips. She took hold on the hem of Melinda's t-shirt and slowly started to pull it upwards. Melinda didn't feel good about this. The stripping part by this girl wasn't too bad, but all those guys looking at her and shouting to see more of her, made her feel embarrassed.

Slowly, but surely, while still twisting her body on the rhythm of the music, Melinda's t-shirt was pulled upwards. Melinda lifted her arms above her head, so this girl behind her could pull the t-shirt over her head and off of her. When the girl did this, Melinda could feel a soft cool breeze touching her naked and already sweaty skin.

Melinda's t-shirt was thrown towards the boys by the girl, and then she felt how the girl wrapped her arms around her middle, while she kissed her on her ear and down to her neck. Melinda wondered if this girl was maybe a lesbian. Wouldn't that be funny? Derek's girlfriend being a lesbian!

"Yuck, you wear ugly underwear," the girl whispered.

To Melinda's own surprise, she giggled when she heard this and whispered back, "No choice, I have to wear this now."

The girl turned Melinda around and looked her in the eyes.

"Oh, you are still in high school?"

"Of course, didn't you see the logo on my t-shirt?"

"I wasn't paying attention to your clothes," she purred. "How old are you?"

For a moment, Melinda thought about lying, but she knew that Derek knew how old she was, so she whispered," Nineteen."

"Oh, good!" the girl said, flashing her white teeth at her. "I was afraid I couldn't go on!"

The girl turned Melinda back around, so she was facing the boys again and then the girl started to rub with her hands all over Melinda's tummy. Seeing and hearing those boys, made Melinda feel worse again. This was nothing like in her dream. Maybe, if it had only been some friends of her, watching this striptease act, she could have enjoyed it, but now, it felt like torture.

Melinda gasped when she felt the girl play with her bellybutton. It again made a shiver go through her body, and she turned crimson red this time.

Derek loved it, how his girlfriend was playing with Melinda. He knew that his girlfriend was bisexual, and he didn't care about her being with other women. As long as he sometimes was allowed to watch or even join them, he would allow her those little pleasures sometimes.

Janet could feel how Derek's hands grabbed on to her thighs, and she even had noticed that his hands were shaking. In a way, she hated what he was doing to her, but at the same time, she was glad that he didn't reach for her pussy. She was sure, that if he would try to do that, she would scream murder and hell.

Charles had completely forgotten how bad this must be for Melinda. He was even wishing this girl would strip Melinda faster, because he really wanted to see Melinda naked. In fact, he would gladly have done the job himself.

Johnny, he still didn't pay any attention to Melinda. He had only eyes for Janet. However, when Melinda's t-shirt had been pulled off, he had briefly looked at Melinda's exposed tummy, and even he couldn't deny that seeing her being stripped by that girl was very sexy. Although, the fact that Janet was being groped by Derek was still bothering him more.

Even when Melinda was feeling embarrassed and humiliated by this all, she had felt how her nipples had risen. Those nubs were pushing hard against the fabric of her bra.

When Melinda felt how the girl's hands were migrating down her tummy, towards her groin area, she shuddered. The girl could feel how tens Melinda was, but she still hoped she would be able to turn this girl on by what she was doing.

When the girl reached for the button of Melinda's pants, Melinda let out a little gasp. The girl noticed this and whispered, "Just try to enjoy yourself!"

The girl's chin was resting on her shoulder, and Melinda didn't know why she did it, but she turned her head and kissed the girl on her cheek. The girl smiled and said, "That's better!"

She unbuttoned Melinda's pants and slowly moved the zipper down. And then the girl turned Melinda around, kneeled down in front of her and pulled those pants down in one quick pull. To the girl's surprise, she was suddenly looking at Melinda's exposed pussy, and she thought that she could smell Melinda's arousal. This surprised her, but this was also not what she had planned. So, she quickly took hold of Melinda's panties and pulled them back up while saying, "Oops, that was a little too early!"

The boys of course, they just laughed and hooted about this. They didn't mind looking at that naked ass of Melinda already. And most of them had been nicely surprised by how her sweet ass had looked.

Charles could feel that his own underwear was getting too small. He couldn't believe how gorgeous Melinda's cheeks had looked. However, the thing that had surprised him the most, was how nicely tanned they had been. He couldn't believe it, but this must mean that Melinda sunbathed in the nude. "Oh God! She really is my dream girl," he thought.

When Melinda had stepped out of her pants, the girl threw it away to somewhere behind the boys, who were watching them intensely. Melinda couldn't believe she was standing in her underwear on this dance floor. This time, she wasn't drunk and felt all the emotions that were going through her body, it was only a pity that they were all bad emotions.

The girl moved up and down Melinda's body with her hands and especially noticed how pretty Melinda's legs were. Melinda's skin was flawless and her nice tan made them only look better. She wanted to bite that sweet ass in front of her, but she decided to restrain herself, because she could already see and feel how tens this girl was. It wouldn't take much to make this girl breakdown.

Another thing she thought, was that the underwear those girls had to wear these days looked ridiculous! She would never have been caught in anything like that in high school. However, she also understood that this ADP thing must scare those kids a lot. Well, at least, this girl in front of her wasn't really a girl but a very attractive woman. If she would have met her in other circumstances, she would have put the moves on her for sure. Luckily, she could undress her now, without the trouble of seducing her. Although, she wondered if on a later date, she could maybe convince her to share her bed. This thought made her lick her lips in anticipation.

Melinda didn't pay much attention to this girl behind her anymore, she had only eyes for those boys looking at her, and she felt so bad about it. She knew that all of them could see her blushing and trembling from shame and despair. This was so bad, and she wasn't even naked yet! She had no idea how she would deal with all of them touching her, after she would have lost all her clothes.

Melinda closed her eyes and tried to keep on dancing, even when she wasn't moving like she usually would do.

The girl kept moving her hands over Melinda's body and even brushed over the girl's bra with her hands and noticed how hard Melinda's nipples were. It surprised her, but in a way, she could understand it. Even when Melinda must feel very humiliated about this all, she must also feel somewhat aroused by how she was touching her. Although, she was also sure that Melinda wouldn't notice it herself at this point.

The girl danced around Melinda, who more and more had trouble to move at all. So, it was to no surprise, that when the girl pulled her towards her and kissed her full on the lips, Melinda let out a smothered shriek.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.