Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra noticed that the backdoor was unlocked, so her parents had to be home, or at least her mum was, because she hadn't seen her dad's car at the front of the house.

"MUM! I'm home!" Sandra shouted.

"I'm upstairs, honey! Be right there," Shirley shouted back.

Sandra went upstairs to see her mum. Well, she had to go there anyway, because she had to put her schoolbag away. When she came into the hallway upstairs, her mother walked out of her parents' room.

"Hi, honey," she said when she walked towards Sandra.

"Hi."

"And, how was your stay with Veronique? Did you like it?"

Sandra thought about what she would say, and answered, "It was nice. We had some fun together."

"What did you do?"

Sandra didn't answer her straight away, but walked towards her bedroom. Sandra noticed that her mother followed her, so she had to think quickly about what she would tell her. She surely couldn't tell her mum that she had been having sex with Veronique.

Sandra put her schoolbag away and then turned around and saw her mother standing at the doorway, leaning with her shoulders against the frame of the door.

"Well, first she took me to a friend of hers. Her friend is working at a wholesale, and we got all my things, that I needed for school, at that place. Oh, by the way, they will send us an invoice for the things I bought there."

"So, you didn't go to the city then?"

"No! It was because we made a detour first, and it was getting too late to go to the city. It's because, well, do you remember Laura from last year?"

"Yes?!"

"I needed to help her after school, she ... well, she is also put on ADP."

"Laura?! Why did they do that? I always thought that she was one of the good girls from your class, last year!"

"She is, but, well, she had an argument with one of my classmates about me, and when that girl kept on ... umm ... well, saying bad things about me, Laura knocked that other girl to the floor."

"Oh, no! And for how long has she to stay on ADP?"

"Not as long as me," Sandra said with a smile. "She only needs to be without her clothes, until tomorrow after school."

"Can she deal with it?"

"My friends and I are helping her out."

"That's nice of you guys!" Shirley said. "But, make sure you don't get into more trouble, Okay? I think a full week of you running around like that is enough for me and your dad!"

Before Sandra could respond on this joke, that her mother had made, they heard the front door open and close downstairs, and so, Shirley went on by saying, "Well, I think your dad is home, we better can go downstairs now. Oh yeah, didn't you have soccer practice today?"

"Yes, but I need to leave early, because I still need to buy me my gym clothes and a swimsuit for school."

"Ah, okay, well, I will make you some sandwiches then."

"Thanks, mum."

Shirley went downstairs while Sandra took her gym-bag and checked if she had everything. Well, she wasn't completely sure if she needed anything, but she thought that the rules would at least allow her to wear her soccer-shoes and maybe her shin-guards. Without them, it would be difficult to play soccer and the cops would probably also have taken it with them if she wasn't allowed to wear them. There was even a pair of socks left inside her gym-bag.

When Sandra had everything, she went downstairs again and her dad was waiting for her in the living room.

"Hi, dad," Sandra said and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Hi, daughter of mine," he said jokingly. "Sandra, I have a surprise for you."

"For me?" Sandra asked, well, surprised.

When her dad whistled, Sandra heard a dog bark and then saw him running towards her, coming from the kitchen.

"TIMMY!" Sandra shouted while she dropped on her knees with her arms stretched out in front of her.

The dog, a border collie, ran towards Sandra and jumped against her. This made her tumble backwards, and she landed on her back on the floor. The dog was barking and running around Sandra until he started licking her face. Sandra wrapped her arms around his neck and started kissing him.

The dog was as happy of seeing Sandra, as Sandra was about seeing him. He had been her dog for the last four years already, and he was now back from the veterinarian. "He looks as his happy self again," Sandra thought.

And she was sure that it was Timmy, because he looked a little different from the other border collies. His snout was white and only his ears were black and also the area around his right eye. On top of his head, his pelt was brown and the same color went all the way back to the tip of his tail. His underbelly was mostly white with some black spots and his paws were white to his knees, and then it turned into black.

Sandra was rolling over the floor with Timmy, like she had done so often before. However, this time, it didn't feel like all those other times. Especially feeling Timmy's tongue licking her tummy and back and sometimes even one of her breasts felt strange. But she was happy that he didn't try to lick her at one certain spot on her body. She wasn't sure how she would have reacted on that. She sure wouldn't be able to let him do that, but how could she get mad with him for doing something by accident, if it would happen when playing with him like this.

Sandra's dad was looking at his daughter and Timmy fooling around. It made him think back on the first time he saw them play like this. The only thing different today, was that his daughter was naked and showing him things he didn't want to see or know about his daughter. Because, he had noticed how engorged and wet her pussy lips had been. It was obvious to him that his daughter had to be in some way horny and this thought brought something else to his mind. With Sandra running around like this, and having a boyfriend now, did those two already have sex? Just thinking this, made clear to him how grownup his daughter had become. Even when she was playing like a little kid with her dog, she wasn't that little kid anymore, this was a grownup woman with all the needs and desires of a grownup woman. In a way, it made him happy to know she had turned into this beautiful woman, but on the other hand, he had also lost his little girl that came to him, whenever she had hurt herself or needed him for something.

In a way, while he realized all of this about his daughter, he also knew that this would be a turning point in their relationship. He was sure that she wouldn't leave home yet, but he also knew that he wouldn't be the most important male in her life anymore. If Frederik would be the one guy for her, that was something that only time could tell. But it was obvious to him now, that she would get into relationships with other men that he didn't want to think about. However, he needed to let her do the growing up on her own and make sure that he would be there, if something went wrong.

His thoughts and Sandra's fooling around with Timmy was disturbed by Shirley calling out from the kitchen, "Sandra, your sandwiches are ready!"

Sandra had to push her dog away and calm him down before she could get up from the floor. Timmy kept on jumping around her, and she rubbed his head to calm him further down.

Once Timmy was calmed down enough, Sandra walked towards the kitchen and he followed her. Charles walked behind his daughter and Timmy. In the kitchen, Shirley was already sitting at the kitchen table and they all joined her. Timmy went for his bowl, near his dog bed, to get some water.

"So," her dad said. "Happy to see Timmy back?"

"Do you have to ask?"

"Not really," her dad said chuckling. "And how was your time with Veronique?"

"Oh, it was fine."

"Just fine?"

"Well, we had a very nice time together."

"After you got your things, what did you do then?" Shirley asked to go on with the conversation, they had started upstairs.

"Veronique picked up some spaghetti on our way to her home, and we had a nice dinner together."

"And what did you do for the rest of the evening?"

"Nothing special, we just hung around her place, and we talked about things," Sandra lied. Well, it wasn't a complete lie, they did some talking before ... they ended up in the bathtub and then on Veronique's bed together. However, that last part of the evening, she didn't want to share with her parents. Even when she thought they wouldn't be mad about it, it was just too personal to share with them.

"Did she tell you something about our past?" Charles asked.

Now Sandra started smiling and said, "Yes, she told me that you and her parents had a special arrangement, something to do with a threesome."

Sandra had barely said this, when she looked at her mother. She wasn't sure if her mother knew about this and was afraid that she had spilled the beans about her dad. However, she noticed that her mother was smiling. So, she must have known about it already.

"It's okay, honey," Shirley said after she saw the look on Sandra's face. "I know everything about your dad's past with them."

"So, you don't mind it?" Sandra asked.

"Why should I, it all happened before I met your dad. And well, it's also thanks to Veronique's parents that I met your father!"

Sandra must have looked very puzzled at her mother, because she looked at her husband and without asking it outright, he knew what she was asking.

"I think she is old enough to know about how we have met," Charles said to his wife.

Sandra looked from her dad to her mother and then suddenly let out a gasp in surprise.

Now it was Sandra's parents turn to look surprised at their daughter. They saw her putting her hands underneath the table and it seemed like she was pushing something away.

"Timmy, NO! BAD BOY!" Sandra screamed and then they heard Timmy whining from beneath the table.

Timmy came out from under the table and looked at Sandra like he was hurt, because he had been pushed away by her like that. Sandra looked at Timmy and tapped with her finger on his nose and said, "Bad boy, don't do that again!"

Well, this tapping on his nose explained it to him, he had done something bad, and he would try to remember this and never do it again. Even when he still was intrigued by that smell he had on the tip of his nose.

He let out another whine, but this time it was more of a tone, that told Sandra that he understood what he had done wrong. In response, he went lying on the floor next to Sandra's chair.

Shirley understood that Timmy had done something that Sandra hadn't liked, but she had no clue about what this could be, so she asked, "What did he do?"

"He..." Sandra started saying and a blush came on her cheeks. "He pushed his snout between my legs." However, the fact that he had also pushed his wet cold nose against her pussy, that was something she would like to keep a secret again. Luckily, he hadn't licked her there, because then she surely would have jumped of her chair and away from him. Just thinking this made her skin crawl already.

Luckily, for Sandra, her dad didn't know what to say about this, but her mother, she found this so funny, that she just had to tease her daughter about it, and she said, "Well, young lady! That's why you always have to sit with your legs close!"

Sandra gave her mum a look like she wanted to shout something, but then decided to get the conversation back on something else and asked, "So, how did you two meet?"

Shirley was happily surprised that her daughter didn't blow up like usual and in a way, she was also happy they could forget about the thing that Timmy had done and so, she started to tell Sandra the story.

Shirley told Sandra how she had been a student of Veronique's dad at the university and how she also came to their home by times. There she had met Charles, and they had fallen in love at first sight. Not much later they started dating and when she got pregnant, they married.

At first, her parents hadn't been too happy about this, but after they started to learn more about Charles, they mellowed down and were happy that their daughter had found such a caring husband.

And that's how they had met, in short. Although, Shirley also confessed that she hadn't planned of getting pregnant at nineteen. However, Charles made sure that she could finish her education at the university, and he always had made her feel safe and wanted by him.

This last part, had gotten her mum a smile from her dad. And Sandra was sure of it, they still were deeply in love with each other.

"And that is the story how we met and got married with each other," Shirley ended her story with a smile.

"Well, that story wasn't that strange," Sandra thought about herself. The only unusual thing about the story, is that her dad was eleven years older than her mum, but in a way, they always have seemed to be perfect for each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.