Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

After Veronique had pushed on the doorbell, they had to wait for a few seconds and then the intercom came to life.

"Yes?" said a woman's voice coming out of the intercom.

"It's Nikki," Veronique said.

"Oh, I'm right there!"

Sandra and Veronique waited at the front door, while Sandra looked around her, she could see that most offices were already closed around them. This was the only building left where she could see some lights coming from the inside.

Sandra started looking through the glass door in front of her, and then she finally saw some movement inside. She saw how a woman was walking towards them and when she reached the front desk, she pushed on a button and the sliding doors opened for them.

Veronique and Sandra walked inside and then the doors closed behind them again. Sandra looked at the woman standing there and noticed that she looked like she was around the same age as Veronique.

"Hey, Pat," Veronique said, when they had reached the woman. Veronique and Pet kissed each other on the cheeks.

Then the woman looked at Sandra and said, "So, this is the girl that needs our help for her school supplies. Since when do you take naked girls along in your car?"

"Well, you know the new rules in our Country. She is one of those girls that got an ADP punishment."

Sandra could see how this woman her eyes went all over her body, and then she said, "Hmm, she sure doesn't look like the schoolgirls from back in our day!"

Veronique now also looked at Sandra and said, "No, she sure doesn't."

Sandra saw both women smiling at her and for a fraction of a second, it made her uncomfortable, but at the same time also excited. She shyly smiled back at the two women.

"Well, follow me," the woman said and then turned around and started to walk away. Veronique followed her and Sandra did the same. Sandra was checking out the woman from behind, and she noticed that she was stylishly dressed. She had a white blouse on, with a black skirt that came to her calves and with comfortable shoes on her feet with 2 inch heels. While she walked, her buttocks gracefully shook with every step.

She sure looked more like a woman than Veronique, because Veronique was wearing a plain shirt with black pants over her legs and black shoes that almost looked like men's shoes. Well, she was a cop, so maybe she couldn't dress sexy at work. However, even with all those clothes on, she couldn't hide the fact that underneath all those clothes was hiding a very sexy woman.

However, the fact that both women also seemed to like her own body, made her happy. The looks that she had gotten from them just now, sure had been looks of approval and maybe also with some lust in their eyes. But thinking this, also made Sandra wonder something. Could it be that these two women were maybe into other women? And if so, would Veronique maybe try something with her later in the evening? And the most important question! Would she allow Veronique to touch her?

However, then Sandra's thoughts were interrupted when they walked into an office with the lights on. The woman walked up to some single sofa's, in one corner of the room, and said, "Please, sit down."

Veronique went sitting on the sofa that stood against the glass wall and Sandra took the sofa that had its back towards the door.

"Is that the list of things you need?" the woman asked and pointed at the piece of paper that Sandra was holding in her hand.

"Yes," Sandra said and gave the list to the woman.

The woman looked it over and said, "You are in luck, I think we have everything in stock that is on this list, except from those gym clothes of course."

Then she looked at Sandra and said with a smile on her face, "But I'm sure that you don't need those clothes this week. Or, do you?"

Sandra smiled back at the woman and said, "No, I don't need them this week. I will be running around like this for a few days to come, Miss ... umm ... sorry, but what was your name?"

"Oh! Didn't I tell you? Sorry, I'm Patricia, but my friends call me Pat."

"I'm Sandra, umm..."

"You can call me Pat," Patricia said smiling, when she noticed that Sandra wasn't sure if she could call her that or not.

"Okay ... Pat it is," Sandra said and was again surprised when she noticed how this woman's eyes were going all over her body.

"Can I get you something to drink? A soda, or coffee maybe," Patricia asked.

"A Cola would be nice," Sandra said.

Patricia then looked at Veronique and said, "Still drinking your coffee black?"

"Yes, still as black as the night," Veronique said and winked at Patricia.

"Okay, well, I will bring this list to the stockroom, and I will be right back," Patricia said and walked out of the office, leaving Sandra and Veronique behind.

"What is this place?" Sandra asked.

Veronique smiled and said, "I thought you would get it by now, this is a wholesale business. I had almost forgotten that she worked here, but when we were pressed for time, and I was thinking about another place to get your things, I suddenly remembered it. She was more than happy to stay a little longer for us, even when she didn't know that she would be helping a naked girl."

"Well, it sure beats going naked to the city," Sandra said with a smile.

"Oh, I think you would have enjoyed yourself in the city!"

"Uh-huh," Sandra said while shaking with her head.

Veronique let out a laugh and then said, "Oh, I'm more than sure that you would have enjoyed yourself! I sure noticed how you liked the attention of all those truck drivers."

"Well ... they honked at us, it was just polite of me to wave back at them."

Veronique laughed again and said, "So, they have already warned you about not telling anyone that you like being naked when on ADP!"

Sandra didn't say anything, but the smile she gave Veronique said everything.

"Don't worry about it," Veronique said. "I won't tell anyone about it. But what has changed that you are so comfortable with it now?"

Sandra looked behind her and saw that Patricia wasn't there yet, and she said, "I think I have you to thank for this."

"Me?" Veronique said all dumbstruck.

"Yes, you talked with my dad and that's why my parents weren't mad with me yesterday. They even comforted me and that helped me to come to terms with being naked. Because, I had been afraid about confronting them, with my piercings and tattoo, they didn't now anything about them. But when they forgave me, I started to feel better about it and ... well, I started to notice how I like being naked."

"So, now you don't mind it anymore that people can see you naked?"

"Umm ... not really, no."

"Do you get turned on by it?"

Sandra started playing with her belly piercing and said, "Sometimes, I do."

"Well, good for you," Veronique said. She was really happy for Sandra, but she also knew that if this would get out, she would be in all kinds of trouble that she wouldn't enjoy.

"So, you will keep this a secret?" Sandra asked a bit concerned.

"Of course," Veronique said with a smile.

Sandra let out a sigh of relief and smiled at Veronique. This woman was maybe 10 years older than her, but she sure was very cool. Who knows, maybe she could even become one of her friends? And an older friend, that is also a cop, could come in handy one of these days.

Then Patricia walked back in the room, and she had a tray with her with two coffees on it and a Cola.

She placed it on the table and said, "Your things will be brought to us when they have everything, our stock is a little bigger than in a normal shop, so they will be running around the place to fetch everything for a while."

"Thanks," Sandra said. And bent forwards to get her glass from the tray, it made her breasts jiggle in front of her. And when Sandra returned to her normal position on the sofa, Patricia asked, "So, what did you do to get punished like this?"

"Oh, nothing special," Sandra said smiling. "I only said what was on my mind and somebody in our government thought I went too far."

"Is that all?" Patricia asked somewhat surprised.

"Well, she said it like it was nothing bad, but I'm sure you know that minors have no freedom of speech anymore, and she said some things in ways that were a little over the top," Veronique said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.