Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

On the way to Laura's home, nobody said anything. Laura was still feeling uncomfortable with being naked and was constantly looking around her. She just wanted to be sure that nobody could see her. While Sandra was troubled with sudden feelings she was having, with this naked ex-classmate on her lap, while both of them were naked. She found it strange how this excited her. Why was she constantly getting aroused by everything she did? Not that she didn't like it, but she just found it strange that she could get excited by another girl. And Veronique, well, she could clearly see that both girls had some trouble with sitting like this when both of them were naked. She thought it best to let them be and not to aggravate the situation. She at least had something nice to look at.

Luckily, they only had to drive through two districts, so it wasn't that far that they had to drive. Laura thought that a group of boys had maybe seen them, but they never had to stop anywhere, so those boys hadn't had much time to look at the two naked girls inside the car. However, they sure had found it funny how one naked girl was sitting on the lap of the other naked girl. It was a pity that they hadn't been in the opportunity to have a better look at them.

Not much later, Veronique stopped in front of Laura's home and then Laura let out a sigh. Not from relief this time, but because she knew that she had to face her parents now. And she was very afraid that they would be mad with her because she was punished and had to be naked until Thursday after school. It would mean that she had to go naked to the party, that her parents had organized, tomorrow afternoon. Or, would her parents decide that she had to stay home as an extra punishment? She sure hoped that this would be the case.

However, she also wondered how her parents would react when they saw her naked. She knew that they had never seen her without a bikini, and so they didn't know that she had been sunning in the nude in the back garden when both of them were at work this summer. So, now they would find out that she had no tan lines on her body and maybe ask her about it.

When Sandra managed to push the car door open, Laura finally started to move and got out of the car. Laura could feel how her nerves raged throughout her body. Sandra climbed around on her seat and while sitting with her knees on it, she grabbed Laura's schoolbag from behind the seat. When she turned around and gave the bag to Laura, she noticed that the color had disappeared from Laura's face. It was obvious to her that Laura was scared with facing her parents, and it's then that she asked, "Laura, do you want me to come with you?"

Veronique looked at her watch and said, "Sandra, we haven't that much time anymore."

"I know," Sandra said. "But she stood up for me in school, I think I have to help her now as well."

Veronique smiled and asked, "And you are prepared to receive a more severe punishment from school, because you maybe won't have all the things you need to buy this week by helping her?"

"Yes," Sandra said without thinking about it. "And I still can go to the city on Thursday, maybe I don't find all I need, but that's the risk, I'm willing to take."

And Sandra just didn't wait on an answer of Laura and got out of the car, took the girl's hand in hers and they both walked up to the front door of Laura's house.

"Wow!" Veronique thought. "Where is that scared little girl from yesterday!"

Then Veronique thought about something, took her mobile phone and called one of her friends.

When Laura and Sandra reached the front door, Laura said, "Thanks for doing this for me."

"It's nothing girl! I know how unnerving it can be when you need to face your parents like this."

Laura smiled at Sandra and then took her keys out of her schoolbag. When Laura was trying to open the door, Sandra noticed how Laura's hand was shaking, but the girl managed to open the door.

Laura let out a sigh again, took a deep breath and then walked inside. Sandra followed her and she noticed that she was also getting nervous now. How would Laura's parents react on this and would she be any help for her friend?

"Mum! Dad!" Laura called out.

"We are in the kitchen," her mum answered. "You're late!"

Laura dropped her schoolbag and slowly walked into the direction of the kitchen. Sandra followed her and whispered, "It will be okay."

Laura didn't respond on this, but Sandra could see how Laura's shoulders went up and down when she took another deep breath. And then the girl walked into the kitchen with Sandra on her heels.

And then Sandra heard Laura's mother gasp, and she said very surprised and in a loud voice, "OH MY GOD!"

It was followed by some swearing from Laura's dad, and then he screamed, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?"

Laura her head went down and Sandra saw that the girl was about to cry again. Now Sandra pulled all her strength together and went standing next to Laura, grabbing the girl's hand in the process and squeezing it for support.

Sandra looked at both parents and then said, "I'm sorry if I barge in like this, but please don't be angry with your daughter!"

Both parents looked stunned at Sandra, they didn't recognize this girl, and why was she also naked. However, before they could ask anything Sandra went on with, "You daughter has been put on ADP because she stood up for me. A girl was saying nasty things about me, and she walked up to her and told her the truth. But because this girl didn't stop, Laura went a little too far and knocked that girl to the ground."

The parents looked from Sandra to Laura and then the mother sat down in her chair and the father asked, "Laura is that true?"

"Um ... Yes, dad," she said, still with her head down and looking at the floor. Too ashamed to look at her dad.

The father stood up and walked up to both naked girls and then took that little girl in her arms and held her against his body. Laura let go of Sandra's hand and hugged her father. Holding on to him and hoping she would be forgiven for what she had done.

Her dad was a really tall guy, he was maybe 1m80 and this made this scene look so strange. It was like Laura was just a little child that was holding on to her daddy. However, when Laura's mother joined them, it was obvious that Laura had inherited her mother's gestalt, because her mother was even smaller than her daughter. It looked a bit surreal.

Laura's dad looked at Sandra and said, "I don't want to be blunt, but I'm sure we can handle it now. Thanks for telling us what our daughter did, it must have been difficult for you to come in our home in your condition."

"It's nothing," Sandra said with a smile. "She stood up for me, so I only returned the favor."

"Well, you both are brave girls," Laura's dad said. And it was then that Laura looked up at her dad and Sandra saw that she was smiling and everything would turn out great for Laura.

"Laura," Sandra said, and when Laura looked behind her, Sandra went on by saying, "I'll see you tomorrow in school, and you know what I said! Okay?!"

Laura nodded 'yes' and had a big smile on her face. It made Sandra happy to see that Laura could smile again.

"Ma'am, Sir. Maybe until a next time in ... well, better circumstances, I hope."

Laura's dad smiled at Sandra and said, "I sure hope so."

Then Laura's mother walked up to Sandra and said, "I will let you out, honey."

"Thank you," Sandra said. "Goodbye, Sir."

"Goodbye!" he said back and then Sandra turned around and followed Laura's mother.

When they reached the door, the woman opened it and said, "Thank you for doing this, I'm not sure if we would have believed her if she had told us this. I can't believe our little girl stood up to another girl."

"Well, she sure did, and that other girl was as tall as me."

And when Laura's mother heard this, she started to smile and said, "I didn't know she had it in her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.