Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

While Sandra walked away from the all-girls school and Heather, she thought about what had happened just now, and she wondered how far this girl would have gone with her, if that teacher hadn't held her back. Even when Heather had said that she wasn't into girls, Sandra wasn't so sure about this. What normal girl would want to stick her finger up the ass of another girl?

When Sandra reached the midfield of the soccer-field, she heard how the school bell of both schools went off, and then she started running towards her school. Running on the grass wasn't too hard, but when she had to cross the running track, she had to be more careful. Because it was a gravel track and there were some larger pebbles lying around that could hurt the bottom of her feet.

When Sandra reached the school gate at the back, she pulled the handle down and pushed. To her surprise, she noticed that the gate was locked.

"Crap!" Sandra let escape between her teeth. Sandra looked at the back of her school but couldn't see anyone around. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" she said while looking around her.

She could maybe go back to the other school and get out through there, but she suspected that it would be a waste of time, they surely will be gone by now and the gate would also be locked.

The only way out, she thought, had to be through the sports complex now. She knew that all could enter at the front of the building, so she would probably get out of here by entering it through the back and going through the hallways of the building to reach the entrance at the front.

She was scared that they would maybe lock the back door of that building soon, so she started to run again. When she was nearing the back of the building, she saw that the doors were still standing open, what a relief, because if those also had been closed already, then the only way out would be by climbing over the fence around the place, and doing it naked, she sure would hurt herself on it.

She ran inside and once inside started to walk through the hallway, she could hear some voices in the distance, and thought it had to be some other students that were leaving the building by now.

Sandra had to go to the right and then to the left and this hallway went all the way up to the front of the building. She could hear some noises coming from some changing rooms along this corridor and she could also hear that it had to be boys in it.

For a moment, she hesitated to go on. However, she knew that she had no choice, this was the only corridor that would lead to the front of the building. So, she had to go on. She not only had to get out of the building, but also still had to walk back to the front of her own school to see who was waiting there for her.

"Here I go!" she said silently to herself for some courage. And then started to walk through the hallway.

The first door she went by was closed and also the second one, but the third one stood open, and she could hear the typical chatter of boys coming from the inside. She took a deep breath and then walked past the door.

"That was a naked girl!" she heard a boy scream to the others.

"Oh crap!" Sandra thought. And sure as hell, she could hear how those boys came running to the door and then the whistle calls and hooting started.

"Hey girl!" a boy shouted. "Nice ass, turn around and let us see the rest!"

Sandra felt a shiver going through her body, she noticed that she was getting aroused again, just by this simple request of those boys. So, she smiled, turned around and walked on backwards. "Sorry, I can't stay, but I hope you like what you see!"

"Woohoo!" the boy shouted when he got an eyeful of the front of Sandra. "I sure do!"

Sandra let out a giggle and then turned around again and walked quickly away. She was afraid that they would maybe call her over and start touching her. The boys kept on making noises behind her, and she couldn't stop smiling. "Okay!" she thought. "So I also don't mind a group of boys looking at me now."

When she walked out of the front of the building, she had to walk up to the sidewalk and then turn to the left. While she was walking along the road, some cars honked at her and some of the students on the sidewalk tried to ignore her, or they smiled at her and a few just blatantly laughed at her. Maybe thinking that it would bring shame to this naked girl that had done something wrong, else she sure wouldn't have been punished like this. However, Sandra just walked on like there was nothing strange about this all.

Sandra just walked on and tried to ignore all those clothed girls and boys, with their parents picking them up, around her. She walked past the restaurant building, up to the corner of the street and then turned left again to walk up to the front gate of her school. However, before she could reach it, a car in front of her honked at her, and she saw somebody inside it waving at her. Sandra couldn't see who it was, because the sun was reflected back towards her by the front window. The person inside reached for the passenger door and then pushed it open.

Sandra wondered who this could be, she didn't know anyone that drove a red Honda, and sure nobody who would have a sports car. Was it perhaps somebody who wanted to have a look at her again? Sandra sighed and walked up to the car. When she reached the door, she bent down at her waist and looked inside the car.

"Nice ass!" Sandra heard somebody say behind her, but she didn't spend any notice to him. She looked in the car and then her jaw dropped. "Veronique?" she said slowly.

"Hi, Sandra," Veronique said. "Get in, your dad called yesterday to ask me if I could look after you today, so here I am!"

"He did?" Sandra said a little shocked by his choice.

"Yes," Veronique said and had to smile with the look on Sandra's face. "So, get in, because he told me you need some school supplies!"

"Umm ... yes. However, can I quickly go back inside the school. I forget to mention them that my bicycle is standing outside."

"Sure," she said. "But hurry."

Sandra put her schoolbag on the front seat of the car and then closed the door and quickly walked back in the direction of her school. She reached it without too much trouble from the other students and walked inside and up to the administration's office.

When she walked inside, one of the women looked up at Sandra and came to the counter. "Yes," she said with some surprise in her voice. She thought that all students had left the building already.

"Hi, I have a question," Sandra said. "I came with my bicycle to school today, but I'm being picked up by somebody. Can I leave it outside?"

"You can," the woman said. "Or, if you want, you can bring it inside, so you are sure that it won't be stolen."

"Thanks," Sandra said. "If you don't mind, I'll bring my bike inside. Where can I place it?"

"Just bring it in here, you can place your bike there in the corner."

"Thank you!" Sandra said again and then went to get her bicycle. "Crap!" she thought. "I forgot my keys."

This time she ran back to the car of Veronique, making her breasts swing from left to right and driving a boy crazy who saw her running by. He quickly turned around and gave her a whistle of appreciation. Again, Sandra didn't pay any attention to it.

When she reached the car, she pulled the door open and said, "I will be right back, I forgot my keys."

Veronique smiled at Sandra and said, "Well, I won't drive away without you, but hurry."

Sandra went through her schoolbag, found her keys and then was off again. The same boy saw that she came running back at him and his eyes didn't leave Sandra's breasts until she was past him again. "What a woman!" the boy thought by himself. Luckily for Sandra, he hadn't thought about asking her if he could her breasts.

Sandra reached her bike again, unlocked the lock and then brought the bike inside of the building. She went into the office and placed the bike where the woman had said, she then looked at her and said, "Again, thank you."

"You're welcome," the woman said, and she was happily surprised that this naked girl was so polite. Other students wouldn't have thanked her for something like this. They would probably just have put their bikes somewhere in the hallway, without even asking. It wouldn't be the first time that one of the students did that.

And then Sandra walked out of the office and into the direction of the front door of the school. When she walked past the doors of the restrooms, she suddenly heard something. It sounded like somebody was crying.

Sandra stopped walking, and she listened at the doors. It seemed like it came from the girls restroom. She opened the door and went inside, the crying had suddenly stopped but Sandra could still hear how somebody was gasping for air by times.

"Hello?" Sandra said, hoping somebody would answer her, but nobody did.

Sandra walked towards to stall doors and pushed against them. They all went open until she reached the last door.

"Hello?" Sandra said again.

"Yes," said a girl with a very soft voice.

"Are you hurt?" Sandra asked.

"No," the girl said. "Please leave me alone."

It was then that Sandra recognized the girl's voice and said, "Laura?"

The girl didn't answer.

"Laura, it's me, Sandra."

"Sandra?" she said, a little relieved.

"Yes, do you need help?"

Sandra heard how the girl moved and then the door was unlocked and pulled open. She saw Laura standing in front of her, completely naked like herself.

And then Laura said, "Oh Sandra, this is so awful!" And started crying again, Sandra did a step forward and wrapped her arms around Laura's body. Sandra stroked Laura's back to comfort her and when Laura calmed down. Sandra let go of her and Laura looked up at Sandra.

"Feeling a little better?" Sandra asked.

"For now," Laura said and then looked down to the floor.

"Don't you use the school bus?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.