Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

In the meantime, Sandra and Martha had walked over to the other side of the hallway and had gotten inside the restroom. They both checked all the stalls and when they saw that they were empty, Sandra asked, "Can you make sure that nobody can come in?"

"Sure," Martha said and went standing with her back against the door that went to the hallway. However, she just kept on looking at Sandra.

Sandra took some paper towels from the dispenser and then went to a sink. She made one of the paper towels wet, and then she placed her right foot on the sink, to get better access to her pussy, and started to carefully clean it. She was glad that the little wound wasn't bleeding, and it even didn't hurt anymore when she touched that area. The splinter had been small enough to not damage her skin too much and the little wound had closed up nicely. After she had cleaned her pussy, she put her foot back on the floor and then wiped her thighs and buttocks clean. When she was done, she used a dry paper towel, and then she said, "Done!"

Martha smiled at her and came up to her while saying, "I better clean my hands now, because..." And then she sniffed on her fingertips and said, " ... I can still smell you on them."

Sandra had to giggle by what Martha had said, but she also blushed a little because this statement remembered her on how this girl had been holding her pussy open for the nurse. Even so, she was glad that Martha had come to the infirmary with her, it seemed that this girl had totally no problems with her nudity and even didn't feel any shame when she had to touch her.

Martha washed her hands and when she was done, she said, "We better go to the restaurant now, and please girl, don't go sitting on wooden benches anymore, I have seen more than enough of you by now!"

Sandra gave Martha a fake mad look and said, "Girl, I think you liked it just a bit too much."

"What do you mean?" Martha asked all innocently.

"Don't think that I didn't see you looking, all excited, at my pussy in the infirmary."

Martha laughed and said, "I'm sure you will look at my pussy in the same way if it was me lying there on that table with my legs spread open."

"Hmm..." Sandra let out, while she was thinking, and then said, "Maybe you are right."

Now both girls started laughing and then Martha said, "Maybe you can see mine if you come to my home on Friday."

Sandra winked at Martha and said, "If that is the case, you can expect me at your home on Friday."

"Sweet," Martha said. And smiled at the inside, because she was already thinking about seeing how far Sandra would go with her nudity on Friday. She had a plan in mind and if Frederik and Jimmy would play along, they all could have a great time on Friday.

They both walked out of the restroom and started to walk in the direction of the door of the courtyard, so they could get to the restaurant and join their classmates there. When they went past the administration's office, one of the women was waving at them and then came running outside while saying, "Eh ... Miss ... Miss, wait up for a second."

Both girls turned around and looked at the woman.

"You can go on and tell your teacher that Miss Le-Croix had to go to the principal," the woman told Martha and then turned to face Sandra while she said, "Please, follow me, the principal wants to speak with you."

Sandra was getting a little afraid again. She was thinking about what she had done today and yesterday, and she was sure that she hadn't done anything wrong, so she had no clue about why the principal wanted to speak with her.

While Martha was walking away, she also wondered why the principal wanted to talk with Sandra. She wondered if Sandra was getting an extra punishment from the school, for something that she had done.

Sandra followed the woman and she could feel how the butterflies were back in her tummy.

When they reached the office of the principal, the woman knocked on the door and waited until she heard, "Yes!"

She opened the door and stepped inside and then said, "Miss Le-Croix is here!"

"Ah yes! Well, let her in," the principal said to the woman.

The woman turned around and waved the girl inside. Sandra did like the woman suggested, and then she noticed that the woman walked out and closed the door behind her, leaving her alone with the principal.

"Hello, Sandra," the principal said. "Come, take a seat."

Sandra walked up towards the principal and saw that she was smiling at her. So, it didn't seem like she would be in trouble. She went sitting in a comfortable leather chair that stood in front of the principal's desk. The woman was just looking at her, and then she suddenly said, "So, how is your ADP going so far?"

"Um ... not too bad, Ma'am," answered Sandra, still somewhat nervous. However, she was also surprised by the woman's question, she had never talked like this with her during school hours before.

The principal saw that Sandra was very tense, so she said, "Sandra, you can relax. I just want to have a talk with you, it isn't for school business, so you can even call me with my given name."

"Okay, Brenda," Sandra said and relaxed in her chair. She was glad that it wasn't for anything that she had done, or that it was for something that she had heard about her. It seemed she just wanted to have a talk with her, like they had done a few times during the last school year, but this was the first time that they did this during normal school hours.

The woman, sitting behind her desk was still a very beautiful woman for her mid forties. Only when she smiled, you could see some little wrinkles around her eyes. But for the rest, her skin was flawless and nicely tanned. Most women of her age would wish that they looked like her.

She was always nicely dressed and had just the right amount of make up on to make her even more pretty. She had gorgeous long brown hair with some gray hairs in it and her hazel colored eyes always seemed to invite you to look at them. Even so, the most striking feature of her face was her lips, they were a little puffy with red lipstick on them. And it was also obvious that she had a very nice body, nobody in school had seen too much of it, but the clothes that she wore always emphasized her body at all the right places.

"So..." Brenda said, when she made herself comfortable in her chair while she looked at the naked girl sitting in front of her, "I must confess, I would never have guessed I would see you like this in school or even in my office."

Sandra blushed again and had trouble to keep looking at her principal. Sandra saw that her blushing made Brenda smile and then Brenda went on with, "I heard that Melinda is making it difficult for you. Has she done anything that isn't allowed?"

"Not that I know," Sandra said, wondering what Brenda already knew about what had been going on.

"Well, I sure heard something that would get her in trouble if you would complain about it!"

"Really!" Sandra said a little surprised, thinking back on all the things Melinda had done, she hadn't a clue on what Brenda was referring to, so she asked, "What could that be? I know she went far with me during English class, but I thought it was allowed?"

Brenda had to smile again and said, "You mean, when she made you have some orgasms in front of Sofie?"

Sandra blushed fiery red and said in a little voice, "Hmm-hmm, that's one of the things she did to me."

"Well, she didn't do anything wrong then. It sure is something I would never have wanted to happen to one of my students in school, but at the moment, she is allowed to do something like that to you or other ADP students. It's part of the humiliation thing of ADP."

"Then I really don't know what she has done that isn't allowed, because that was the most... " Sandra hesitated for a moment but then said, " ... humiliating thing that she has done to me."

Brenda chuckled for a moment and then said, "I'm sure you had to be more excited than humiliated at that moment."

Sandra looked down at her own naked body, and was surprised to see that her nipples were getting even bigger by just thinking at that moment when she had orgasmed in the classroom. However, it also seemed like Brenda knew exactly how she had felt when it had been done to her. Because Sandra also knew that the feelings of humiliation and shame had only slipped to the front of her mind, after she had left the classroom and when she had time to think about it all.

And so Sandra decided to just say it like it was and said, "Well, I sure don't have to tell another woman how good an orgasm can feel." And when she had said this, she was sure that she was blushing all the way down to her breasts.

"No, you don't," Brenda said. Because she sure knew how it felt to be brought to an orgasm like that, she wasn't 20 anymore, but she sure had still a very loving and inventive husband, when it concerned sex. And she had also been brought to a climax in some very public places by him in the same way as Sandra had been brought to a climax in the classroom today. However, she had always been dressed and not naked like this girl when it happened. So, she was also sure that it wasn't so obvious to others like it must have been with Sandra. Even so, then she went on with what she wanted to tell Sandra, "But the thing that she did, that could get her into trouble, is that she also used her mouth on you during the break."

Sandra looked up at Brenda and said, "Yes ... she ... um ... licked my nipples."

"Yes, that's what I have heard, and that's where she went too far."

Sandra looked a little puzzled at Brenda and asked, "But I thought they were allowed to touch me."

"Yes, they are ... but in the rules, it is clearly stated that they can only touch you with their hands. So, any other contact, that is done on purpose, isn't allowed. So, when she..." And then Brenda smiled again, " ... kissed and licked your pierced nipples, she was in violation of the rules, and if you would have gone to the administration's office and reported her, she also would have been put on ADP for the rest of the school day."

"Hmm," Sandra said. "I'm not sure if I would do that to her."

Now it was Brenda's turn to look very surprised at Sandra, and then she said, "You mean, that even when you know that they are doing things to you that aren't allowed, that you wouldn't want to get them punished for it?"

Sandra thought about it for a moment and then answered, "No, if they are minors like me, I won't do anything that could get them punished like me. Or, they should do something to me that would be really over the top."

Brenda suspected that there was more to Sandra's answer then she let on, so she asked, "Can you explain your answer to me?"

"Well, I sure don't want anyone else to be stripped naked like me. But if an adult would go too far with me, I would report them in an instant."

Brenda looked shocked at Sandra and then said, "So, you are telling me that you would never report a minor, so they could get punished, for doing something illegal with you! However, an adult, who could get fined or even put in prison when you report him, that wouldn't be a problem for you?"

"No, I wouldn't have any problem with that," Sandra said with conviction in her voice. "I think that adults should show the proper respect for us ADP minors, because it is them who have agreed to these rules, so they should show us minors that they can behave accordingly."

"Hmm. You have a point there, but I still find it strange that you wouldn't report those minors that break the rules and humiliate you."

Sandra wondered why Brenda was so hammering on about this, would she really want her students to snitch on each other? Nevertheless, in the end, Sandra just said, "I know how it feels to be naked like this among my peers, and I sure don't wish it on anyone else, not even the people who are treating me badly now."

By this answer, Brenda could only admire the conviction of Sandra and said, "Well, it seems you are still that same girl from last year, still sticking up for your fellow students even when you have to run around naked and being humiliated by them."

Sandra just smiled at Brenda and said, "Well, it's just the way I think. I don't want that others have to undergo things that I also don't like. And this ADP thing, I sure don't want anyone else to be put on it."

Brenda smiled and said, "I'm glad that you don't have any feelings of hate towards Melinda, but if it had been me, I had made sure that she was now also running around in her birthday suit."

Sandra didn't respond to this, but she just knew that she would never be the cause of somebody else humiliation or punishment. But for adults, she had no problem about it. If they would break the rules with touching her in a way that isn't allowed, she would just report them and make sure they would face their punishment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.