Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

" ... Aw! Aw! Aw!" Sandra kept on saying this with every step she took. By now, even Martha had it difficult, she didn't want to laugh, because she knew that Sandra's vulva really hurt, but that sound that Sandra was making was just too funny for words.

They both walked on and Sandra even opened her legs a little more, and finally she stopped saying 'Aw!' all the time, but in the way that she was walking now, it was almost as if she was sitting on an imaginary horse. They had to walk past the administration's office and the people working there looked at them, and they couldn't understand what was going on, they had never seen a person walk like that, and seeing that naked girl doing it, they just couldn't help themselves, and they had to laugh with it. They didn't laugh out loud, but just hard enough so the others around them could hear them.

Sandra had seen this, and even when her pussy was hurting, she just had to smile with this all, and she wondered what those people must be thinking about her, when they saw her walking like this.

Even so, she just had to go on because that stupid little splinter had to be removed. And thinking about how she would need to explain this to the nurse, she already started to blush. That old woman had it already difficult when she was confronted with girls wearing skirts that were too short, how will she react if she had to treat her naked pussy? Thinking about this made Sandra also smile at the inside, she wondered who would be blushing the most, she or that old woman.

They almost were at the infirmary now, it was only a bit further in the hallway and at the opposite side of the administration's office. Sandra was glad that she finally had found a way to walk that it almost didn't hurt anymore. However, now and then she put her feet too close together, and then she let out her by now familiar 'Aw!'-sound.

When they had reached the door of the infirmary, it was Martha, who knocked on the door. It was almost immediately followed by a woman's voice saying, "Yes, come in!"

Martha opened the door and let Sandra go past her. After getting in herself, she closed the door behind her. They saw that the room was empty and that only the nurse was sitting there. Sandra was very surprised that it wasn't the nurse from last year. It wasn't an old woman that was sitting there, but it was a stunning black haired woman, she had to be around the age of thirty. And by only seeing her sit there, and knowing what she had to ask from her, Sandra started to blush. Again, having mixed feelings about her current situation. She felt shame, because this stunning woman would need to treat her pussy, but she also knew that she felt some excitement about it, because this same stunning woman would be treating her hurt little kitty.

While Sandra and Martha walked towards the nurse, the nurse looked at them. Both of the girls could see how that woman was checking Sandra's body with her eyes. She looked very strangely at Sandra when she saw how this naked girl was walking towards her with her legs open and showing of her sex to her. She wondered what was going on here. However, she also saw all those piercings and that cute little tattoo on this girl's body and thought, "Wow! She is even more pretty than Edmund told me!"

Even so, the nurse regained her composure back and said, "Hello!"

"Hello," Martha said.

"Hi," Sandra said, a little shy when she looked at those blue-grayish eyes that were wandering all over her body.

"What can I do for you two?" the nurse asked.

Sandra looked at the floor and didn't really know how she could tell this good looking woman what was going on with her. But before Sandra could say anything, Martha had already said, "It's for my friend here. She has had an accident at the picnic tables."

"Has she now?" the nurse said surprised. She looked all over Sandra's naked body, but she couldn't see any injury on it, so she asked, "So, what can I do for you? Where does it hurt?"

Sandra noticed that the nurse was looking at her again, and she smiled back at her when she saw that the woman was smiling at her, and then she finally said, "Well, Ma'am. I ... umm..."

"Don't be shy, you can tell me anything," the nurse said, when she saw that Sandra started to blush even redder. "I'm sure that it is nothing that I haven't dealt with before."

This time, it was Sandra that got a big smile on her face, because she was sure that this time she had something going on that the nurse hadn't dealt with before, and then she finally said, "Well ... don't laugh now, but I have a splinter stuck in one of my labia."

The nurse eyes opened wide and said, "How did you manage to do that?"

"By just sliding out of a picnic table," Sandra said and almost had to giggle about it.

Sandra couldn't understand it why that she was suddenly so giddily with this nurse. She felt ashamed but also excited when she thought how this pretty nurse would soon have her face at her pussy to get that little piece of wood out of her.

The nurse noticed that Sandra was blushing, but in the way that this girl was acting, it almost seemed like she was also flirting with her, and that coming from a fully naked girl made her feel a uncomfortable but also flattered that she still was appealing for this young woman.

"Well, hop on the doctor's table and we will have a look at it," the nurse said, and then also blushed a little. She was getting excited by the idea that she had to get so close to this girl's vulva.

Sandra walked up to the table and hopped on it like asked, letting out a little 'Aw!'-sound again. She went lying on her back and then opened her legs a little, to give some access to her most private part of her body.

"Can you show me where it hurts?" the nurse asked Sandra.

"Wait, I know where it is," Martha said and just walked up to them. And before Sandra knew it, her pussy lips were spread wide open by Martha, and she was pointing at Sandra's right labium.

"Look, it is stuck here, under her skin," Martha said.

The nurse moved her head a little closer and Sandra could feel how the woman was breathing on her moist pussy.

"Oh yeah, I can see it," the nurse said, and Sandra noticed that the woman had a little tremble in her voice when she had said this. "Well, I need some tweezers for it. Maybe you can spread your legs wider, so I can access your ... umm ... vulva better."

Sandra just decided to open her legs as far as she could, and let her legs dangle over the edge of the doctor's table at the sides. By doing this, she could feel how her precious pussy lips spread open and showed her pink insides to Martha and soon also to the nurse when she would be back. Thinking about this made her getting very excited, and she could feel how her juices were starting to flow again.

When Martha noticed this, she came a little closer and whispered, "Are you planning to drown that nurse?"

Sandra blushed crimson red and said, "Shh! Don't say that!"

Martha let out a soft giggle but then went back standing where she stood before and just looked how Sandra's pussy was getting wetter by the second, she even saw how Sandra's vagina opened up in front of her eyes. And Martha thought, "Oh wow, Sandra is really turned on by this all, I think we will have a lot of fun this Friday, if she comes to my home."

Then the nurse came back and said, "Okay, let's see if we can get that little piece of wood out of you."

The nurse moved to the bottom of the table and asked, "Can you slide down, I think it will be easier for me that way."

"Sure," Sandra said and slid further down the table.

"Yes, this is much better," the nurse said with a trembling voice again. She was staring at Sandra's pussy and couldn't believe what she saw. That pussy was drenched with that girl's fluids, and she could look straight up her vaginal canal. She even could smell that typical musky odor of this girl's arousal coming out of her pussy. And all of this, it made the nurse's own nipples starting to get harder under her clothes from excitement.

The nurse wasn't sure how she would do this at first, but then slowly moved her left hand to the girl's right pussy lip and moved it, so she could see the splinter better. At the moment, that she had touched Sandra's pussy, she could feel how the girl's body trembled underneath her fingertips and how the vagina in front of her contracted for a moment.

The nurse was getting so turned on by this all, that she started to sweat, and she could feel how a little drop was running down the side of her face.

"Does this hurt you?" The nurse asked while she pulled the labium of Sandra further to the side.

"Hmm, no, it's fine," Sandra said with a voice that sounded like she was in pleasure and not in pain.

The nurse was holding the tweezers in her right hand and moved it closer to Sandra's open pussy. She tried to grab that little piece of wood with the tweezers. However, her first try just only took hold on the skin of Sandra and Sandra let out a cry of pain.

"Sorry!" the nurse said. "It's stuck underneath your skin it seems."

Sandra bit on her lip and didn't say anything back. The pinch that she had felt had made shivers go up and down her spine, and she had felt how she almost had orgasmed.

The nurse tried it a few more times, but the only thing she got hold on, was the skin of Sandra's sensitive pussy. It made Sandra groan from pain and pleasure. She tried to keep her body as still as possible but noticed that she was getting very close to an orgasm.

And the nurse had also noticed how the clitoris of Sandra was trying to pull back and hide under her hood, a clear sign that this girl was getting close to her climax. Only by seeing this and noticing how this girl was turned on by her touch, she also got excited some more. And she wondered if that other girl, standing next to her, would also know what was going on.

Martha had been looking at Sandra's pussy the whole time, and she had seen how turned on Sandra was from all of this, and she had also noticed how Sandra's clit had gotten more profound first and now was trying to hide under the hood. If this would go on for much longer, she was sure that Sandra would again climax, but this time while she was looking straight at Sandra's sex. The thought alone made her hope it would happen, and she wished she could rub her own itching pussy. She was sure that her own panties must be getting wet by now.

However, then the nurse cried out, "Shit!" And stopped trying to grab that splinter with her tweezers. "Sorry for my swearing, but I can't seem to get a hold on that splinter," the nurse then looked up at the face of Sandra and asked, "Is it okay, if your friend helps me?"

"That's no problem for me," Sandra said. "As long as it helps to get rid of that splinter, you can do whatever you want!"

The nurse had to laugh with that last part, but she composed herself and looked at Martha while saying, "Can you hold her like this." And then showed Martha how she had to hold onto the labium of Sandra where the splinter was stuck in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.