Blazing Angels - Cover

Blazing Angels

Copyright© 2009 by JC Trent

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Adventures of a group of start up mercenaries. Set loosely in the Mechwarrior universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Military  

The next few weeks went by in a blur of activity. Relocating every one to the mountain base being no mean feat. Aliya spent most of the time transferring items back and forth, whilst Katrina was helping to plan some of the logistics. The supply freight that they were leave on would be the last for almost a year.

Katrina couldn't help be a little sore as how much she was being ripped off her find. Still at least I will be off this frozen planet and able to take on a new contract. She cheered herself with the thought that she at least got a lot more money on this contract than what it was worth. With the addition of the HAMRs, the next contract should be more lucrative. I didn't really want the base anyway, without the data it would have really been a drain on my finances, now that I think about it.

Katrina looked around the base, everything seemed to be running smoothly, she watched at Vin was helping load up some scientific equipment into a crate. She was healing faster than the Doc had expected. She tried getting the Doc to reveal why this, but the Doc himself said that he was unable to really determine why.

After all Ekstases usually had their own physicians and without more detailed information about their physiology he wouldn't be sure. Her "request" to obtain a few blood samples from Vin met with a stern look and a statement about "Patient –Doctor" confidentiality and good will.

The only good thing was that Vin would be more than ready to leave the planet on the up and coming transport. Katrina watched Vin some more. She appeared to moving fairly normally if a bit stiff. Given the extent to which the Doc said that her injuries had been she was not surprised. It seemed the Ekstases were definitely a hardy species

At least she is well enough to Shunt. Katrina mused to herself. The transport that was bringing in some more supplies, would be the last for another year to this particular section of space. Resentment started to boil up the back of Katrina's throat, but she hastily pushed it down and concentrated on logistics. The smoother and quicker it went, the faster they could get out of this icy hell hole.


Doc rubbed the left over crusty bits of sleep from his eyes. He had been putting in quite a few hours in the hospital, aside from all the usual dramas, he kept a close eye on Sahara. She seemed like her usual gruff self and unperturbed by the fact that they had to amputate her leg. They just didn't have the equipment or supplies on hand to be able to recover what was left. For a while it was touch and go, whether she would make it or not. After all the loss of a limb is quite traumatic.

He was also curious over Vin's recovery. He continued to study the blood samples that he had taken from her. He noticed quite a few things that were for all intents and purposes 'normal', but looks are most definitely deceiving. He did a DNA break down and was stunned at what he had found. He couldn't believe it at first and thought that the long hours were playing tricks on his brain and so he went to bed for much needed rest. He would be able to sort it all out in the morning.

Coffee, he muttered under his breath. What he wouldn't give for some nice coffee, not that paint stripper that was all they managed to get in this arse end of the universe.

Doc mentally ran a list of things to do through his head. Today the Blazing Angels were leaving and they last of the equipment was going to the mountain base. It was decided that medbay would be the last thing to go due to Sahara and wanting to have everything ready before they transferred over.

As he round the corner he thought he saw a flick of Vin's hair as it disappeared around the bend of the corridor. Oh well, if she needs me, she knows where I am. Probably just wanting to say goodbye. He checked his watch calculating. They should be on the shuttle to the Shunt ship now.

He took his time making his coffee and checking out his patient and daily sheets to see if there was anything that he needed to follow up on from last night. Not that there was much as the field medic had mostly set up a med bay in the mountain and was tending to most of the issues there.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.