The Best Three Birthday Presents I've Ever Had - Cover

The Best Three Birthday Presents I've Ever Had

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My girlfriend had a triple birthday surprise for my eighteenth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I'd been dating Jackie for nearly a year now and we've gotten pretty warm in the kissing and petting area but nothing below the waist. Yes, look, it does happen. I know, I know, all you studs, sure you were screwing your kindergarden teachers with your fourteen-inch cocks.

Well, I was a virgin as I approached my eighteenth birthday and that was just the way it was. I didn't say that was the way I wanted it, it was how things were so far.

So, the day before my eighteenth birthday, I had my six best friends over for a party and sleepover. They were three guys and three girls, Joe, Jack, Wayne, Jean, Jackie, my girlfriend, and Paula.

The guys, true to form, were going hard at playing all my video games, went at it for hours and played until they gave up and went to sleep. We had two spare bedrooms and one was set aside for the guys, another for the girls.

Jackie, my girlfriend, was a very pretty redhead, about five foot three, a beautiful ass (in a bikini, she was stunning from behind. Her front was 34B which is pretty nice), Jean is taller, about five seven, short wavy blond hair and, like Jackie, a beautiful ass. Paula was the tallest at five eight, long shiny brown hair, nice 34C boobs. All three are very nice, attractive girls and are also good friends with each other.

So, with the guys all flaked out, the girls and I were in my bedroom talking and laughing and stuff.

At a pause in things, Jackie said, "Justin, I think it's time for your birthday present. But, you have to be blindfolded to get it."

"Um, sure."

Jackie pulled out a blindfold and tied it around my head.

"Can you see anything?"

"Just dark."

"Okay, just stand still, don't move, okay? It's something we know you'll like, all right?"

So, I'm standing there in my room, blindfolded, as I felt my shirt being unbuttoned and pulled off my arms. Then, my belt was unfastened, my pants unzipped and then pulled down.

"Um, I think I may really like this. Well, unless my Mom is in the room." That got a laugh.

Then, my boxers were pulled to the floor and off my feet.

From Jackie, I hear, "Oh, Justin, you sure are excited. Look girls."

"Oh, he sure is, look at him. Wow."

"He sure gets big, ew, girls."

I heard quite a bit of shuffling and movement and then Jackie told me to sit down in the chair she had brought over from my desk.

I sat down and she took my arms and tied them behind the chair, then I felt my feet being tied as well. I know my cock was like an iron rod. The girls were getting a good eyeful of my favorite body part, that's for sure.

Then one of them kissed me, probing her tongue in and out of my mouth as I felt my left knee being kissed and licked. Holy shit, I was being pleasured by at least two of the three girls.

In a minute, the girl kissing me stopped and the next thing I knew was that a bare breast was being rubbed across my face. The kissing and licking along my knee was slowly moving up and it was, hopefully, headed where I most wanted the tongue and mouth to go.

I was now sucking on whoever's nipple was in my mouth and the other mouth was heading more and more in the right direction.

Then, the mouth pressed down with closed, wet lips over my cock and engulfed me in ecstasy as it began to suck.

I was sucked off once before when I was ten years old by a fourteen-year old girl who lived next door to us at the time. It felt pretty good on a ten-year old dick but this eighteen-year old cock was in heaven.

Then I felt a hand at the back of my head and suddenly the blindfold came off.

Jean, her wavy blond hair, bouncing up and down over my cock, was sucking me as I sat there. Paula, who had her nipple in my mouth, broke off and started untying me and then led me to the floor where Jean started sucking me again. Now, Paula got up over me and squatted down over my face and gently lowered her moist, beautifully shaven pussy down to my lips.

Jackie was on my bed, legs splayed, fingering herself watching the two other girls pleasure her boyfriend, yours truly. Unbelievable.

Paula was now scooting her sopping wet pussy across my face as I tried to lick and tongue. Her juices were just everywhere.

"Oh, OH, OH, OH, MY PUSSY, OH, OH, OH, HE'S MAKING ME CUM. UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, uuuh, uuuh, oh, oh, omigod, I've never ... oh, do it more. Oh, your tongue. Oh, I just ... Oh."

Her orgasm was so dramatic and powerful, I just lost control and started cumming in Jean's mouth. I think it caught her off-guard and she backed away and I spurted cum all over her face and hair.

I wanted to be with my naked girlfriend who was masturbating on my bed, I had better plans for her than that. I got in front of her and started rubbing her breasts and sucking her nipples.

"Oh, Justin, you make me so hot sucking on me like that. God, this is all making me wild."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.