The Newborn - Cover

The Newborn

Copyright© 2009 by Daniellekitten

Chapter 5

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sabra Kozilinski is in love. But the direction of her love changes when she finds out exactly who her brother really is. Can she sae herself and the new born that rested inside of her. Would the prophesy come about to save her?

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Paranormal   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"No, Benjamin! Stop!" Sabra cried out the words, her hands going to his hair and digging in, tugging him away from her. She pulled his head up so that she could look into his soft green eyes, seeing them hard and strange. He wasn't the man she'd married, something else was in there as well, something so malevolent that it sent chills of terror through her. "Who are you?" she demanded.

Ben smiled, his lips spreading and his tongue peeping out. "Who do you think I am, Sabra? Tell me that?"

The tenor of his voice had changed and she felt the evil that had taken him over like the chilled touch of tinfoil against her teeth. His head bent again while he waited for her answer and his mouth opened over her nipple, tugging it deep into his mouth, suckling hungrily as if he were trying to nurse from her.

"No!" she shouted again, but this time her hand came up and she struck out at whatever it was that had taken over her husband. "Don't touch me!"

Ben's head came up and he giggled, the sound creepy and evil. "You will come to me, Sabra. I don't know how they hid you for all these years but I've been searching for a newborn, not someone so fucking sexy as you." He growled as Sabra struck out at him again, reaching out for her hands. "Now, slow down, sweetheart. You don't want to hurt your new husband, do you?"

Sabra felt her fear increasing. Whoever had taken over Benjamin, he was cruel and he was strong. Her heart was racing and she did the only thing she could think of doing. Reaching around her neck, she lifted the triple crescent pendant and then pressed it down in the center of Benjamin's chest.

His scream was shrill, tortured and his body stiffened, smoke rising from the holy symbol on his chest. His hands tried to pull at hers, desperate to rid himself of the pain that she was giving him.

Moments later, he lay relaxed under her, his hands turning to take hers. He brought the crescents to his lips, kissing the symbol of their faith. "It's all right now," he said softly, kissing her hands and then her fingers. "It's me, Sabra. It's Benjamin."

She sobbed, her eyes closing before she relaxed against him, her arms going around his neck. "Who was that? Who was inside of you?"

Benjamin sat up, pulling her across his lap so he could hold her. He rocked her gently, slowly, his hands moving over her back. "It was the evil, Sabra. It was the thing that wants you."

Sabra lifted her head, seeing the triple crescent mark that had been burned into his chest. Tears slid down her cheeks. "I ... I hurt you."

"You stopped him." He slipped his hands up, cupping her face. "You stopped him, Sabra. You don't understand yet. You are all that is important. You, Sabra. No one else."

"B-but..."

Benjamin kissed her gently. "No buts, my love. The prophesies have been written about you. You are the one that will save us all." His fingers stroked over her hair, his thumbs wiping over her cheeks to wipe away the tears. "I love you, Sabra."

She grabbed his dark brown curls, pulling his head down so that she could reach his lips. She kissed him with everything that was inside of her, hearing his moans. The fear was still inside of her but her love for him was stronger than the fear and she twisted her mouth, pushing her tongue into his mouth. "Love me," she moaned.

His hands were on her slender waist and he tugged her even closer. "I do," he said against her mouth. "I always will." His hands were gentle as they lifted her enough to pull free the garter belt and then tug off her last bit of clothing, the tiny purple thong. His hand brushed against the softness of her mons, trailing his fingers through the soft hairs until he found her slit.

She was wet, slick against his finger and he gathered that moistness, using it to dampen her clit. His finger flicked against that tender bud and he felt Sabra squirm on his lap, unused to any touch but her own. With him, the touch was more sensual, seductively sweet and she whimpered beneath his lips, begging for more.

"Do you want me?" he growled, barely able to get the four words out. Remembering that she was a virgin and his wife was all that went through his mind and he ached to take her, to thrust through that small membrane and make her his woman.

"Y-yes," she cried. "I-I want you." Her hands dug into his hair and she held on tight as his lips moved down the soft column of her neck. His teeth were sharp as they nipped at her soft flesh and she couldn't stop the moan that tore from her lips. Her body arched against him, giving him every access he could want. And he took advantage of it, his lips moving from her throat to her shoulder.

His hands filled with her breasts, squeezing the soft but firm flesh. Her nipples were hard, pressing insistently into his palms and he slid his hands down until he took her nipples between his fingers. "I've dreamt about you, when I had to leave you. You haunted my dreams, Sabra."

"Tell me," she moaned, arching her back when he twisted her nipples. Her breath became raspy and quick and little whimpers came from her mouth.

"You haunted me, constantly teasing me with this body. You'd kneel above me and rub your sweet, little pussy just out of my reach. I wanted you so badly, Sabra. It was my own little piece of heaven and hell to watch what you were doing to yourself."

Sabra used his chest to brace herself, kneeling over him, only closer than she did in his dreams. He could smell the sweetness of her arousal, see as her tightly furled pussy began to swell. When she slipped a finger through her virginal slit, Ben felt as if his heart would stop beating.

"God, baby. Yes, just like that." He grabbed her hips, sliding down until he could lift his head and let his tongue press against her pussy, pushing into her slit to taste her arousal. He heard her moan and then felt her hips begin to move. She couldn't hold still, not with the things he was doing with his mouth.

His nose pressed against her clit as he licked her from one hole to the other. It was hard, begging for his mouth, for his teeth, her scent driving him wild. His mouth was hot on her, suckling her clit, his teeth nibbling at that sweet treat. He felt her shaking against him and smiled, knowing that she was close, wanting to push her past and into that dark chasm of bliss. He smiled darkly as he heard her cry out his name and felt her hands digging into his chest.

"Oh ... Oh!" she cried. "Benjamin!" Her body shook and he knew she was feeling the shards of perfect pleasure of her first orgasm given at his hands.

"Yes," he smiled. He easily lifted her up, holding her against him as she collapsed in his arms.

"Oh, Ben. That was..." She sighed heavily ... unable to finish the sentence.

"Not over with yet, Sweet Sabra." He watched as her eyes opened and she stared up at him in amazement.

"More?" The word was almost a whimper and it made his smile even wider. Learning the madness of making love with her was infinitely fascinating. His cock throbbed against the silky skin of her stomach. He needed her as much if not more than what he had earlier.

"Yes, love. Definitely more." He rolled, sliding on top of her soft body, her thighs parting almost naturally for him to slide between them. He could feel the steamy heat of her pussy against his cock and he gasped, wondering if he could keep himself from falling upon her like a starving wolf. His hips moved slowly, bathing his cock in the seeping juices of her cunt.

Sabra gasped, her hands coming up to grasp the hard strength of his upper arms. Her face was a study of concentration with just a hint of fear.

"I don't want to hurt you," he whispered against her ear.

She smiled. His concern was sweet, the heat of his breath against her ear sent shivers down her spine. She could smell herself on him and it sent a shiver of pleasure. "I'm not afraid, Ben," she moaned. "I know you won't hurt me too much and then what we'll do together will be mind blowing." Her foot slid up the back of his leg then trapped his hips with her thighs. "I want you too." She ducked her head, kissing the marks she'd burned into his chest, the triple crescent branded there for the rest of his life. It would always remind her of this night, the night she became his in body. She'd been his in every other way since the first time she realized how wonderful he was.

"You're sure?" he asked even as the head of his cock seemed to wedge against the tiny opening of her pussy

Sabra moaned. "Yes, baby. Fuck me."

Her use of that crass word drove him over the edge. His mouth covered hers, his hands moving to hold onto her hips and he thrust against her, feeling her stiffen under him. Her nails dug into his arms, leaving tiny half moon welts.

She was tight around him, that tiny membrane popping easily. The urge to drive himself into her was fierce, the desire to claim her as his and only his almost outweighing his need for her safety. He panted, trying to calm those urges, to give her time to get used to being a woman, his woman.

"Are you all right?" he groaned, holding himself above her. They were only joined by a few inches of his cock.

She moved under him as the pain slowly subsided and the beauty of his claiming superseded everything else. He was inside of her, feeling impossibly huge, incredibly hard. Tiny flickers of heat began to pulse deep inside of her and she wanted more. "Yes. Oh," she whimpered, trying to force him to move inside of her, against her. "Ben..."

He moved his hips cautiously, pulling back just the tiniest amount, the friction between them making his heart race and his body tighten. "You feel amazing."

"Then feel more of me," she demanded, thrusting her hips up to meet his.

Ben tried to be gentle, he tried to take it slow but she was urging him on, her hands roaming over his body, her hips undulating under his with a siren's grace. She was driving him mad, a blissful, sensual insanity that he never wanted to give up. Her little moans and whimpers were the sexiest thing he'd ever heard and his body plundered hers, driving deeper, ever deeper of her heat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.