Dream to Reality - Cover

Dream to Reality

Copyright© 2009 by Texrep

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kate's dreams are colourful, but she finds reality is much better.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

The boss returned to the office just after nine on Monday. As usual he came bearing the gift of his notebook and numerous scraps of paper. The hieroglyphics that constituted orders in his world was studied, deciphered and posted. The printer whirled, chattered and spat out order after order much to the pleasure of Stuart. Although he knew his trip had been successful, the amount of paper generated was the proof that gladdened his ego.

"When you have got through that lot, I will want to have words with you, my girl."

"Oh?" Kate queried. "Have I done something wrong?"

"Not at all my treasure, but all work and no play will make Kate a dull girl. I would like you to take some time off."

"No need, Boss. I had a day off last week and the day when Meg took me to the races."

"I am not talking about a day off here and there. I would be remiss in my capacity as your employer if you didn't have at least a couple of week's holiday. If you don't I shall have to pay you holiday pay in lieu, and that will go against the grain. So think about it. I will not accept excuses."

Kate did think about it and found little conclusion. It has suited her in the past to take two or three days three or four times a year and spend the time with her mother. However with the absence of mummy in the South of France these last two years she hadn't really bothered about taking time off. Now with Stuart's insistence that she take a couple of weeks, the spectre of time lying idly on her hands was not a cheering thought. She mentioned it to Meg one day when her friend was in the office. Stuart's sudden conversion to caring employer took her by surprise. She told Kate that she would think about it and perhaps they could do something together. That cheered Kate tremendously. Meg then had some interesting news. Stuart was at a power lunch so they could talk openly.

"Would you be interested in Dinner at Julie's a week next Friday?" Kate's eyes gleamed.

"I think I could be persuaded." She replied happily.

"Bobbie is bringing a cousin of hers, another man to even the numbers a little. His name is Sefton, and actually I think this is the young man with whom Bobbie had her adventures."

"Oh?" Kate remarked, using that single word that could conjure so many meanings. "I think I shall go shopping for a dress."

Sefton was a really attractive young man thought Kate. Even with her heels he was about three inches taller than she and very trim. His Dinner Jacket and dress trousers made him look like a male model. He in his turn was taken with Kate. She wore the dress she had chosen with Meg's help. It was almost a Royal Blue, contrasting well with her blonde hair, and also with the slim white leg that would appear tantalisingly through the slit, that travelled from hem to top of thigh, as she walked. The neck was a narrow gap of two inches, dropping from her collarbone to her navel. That and the rest of the dress suggested as it clung lovingly to her body that there was nothing underneath except Kate. He and Kate were seated at the table next to each other, and their conversation together was so good that Kate felt a little guilty for innocently excluding the others. Early on in their conversation he told her that he answered to Sef.

"Sefton sounds like a dormitory town." Kate giggled.

"Oh, but a very upmarket dormitory town." She was making reference to his cultured tones. He smiled in return.

"Are there any of those?"

"A few, you obviously don't get around too much." Her smile told him she was joking and he grinned in response.

"I'm afraid not. It's all work, work for me. But I would make an exception for you."

Kate was happy to think he would make an exception for her, and she borrowed his pen to write her telephone number on the paper napkin beside her.

"Just in case you manage to find some time in your busy day and if you can find your way to Tonbridge." He pocketed the napkin.

"I'll make a point of it." A sly smile came to his face. "And I found my way here!" Kate giggled a sound he decided he liked.

At the end of the meal they pushed their chairs back Kate turned towards him. Unfortunately her arm trapped her dress for a moment and the narrow gap of her neckline opened wider than it ought to exposing almost all of her right breast. It was accidental but the look in Sef's eyes told her much and his comment confirmed his thoughts.

"I have just caught a glimpse of Paradise. Kate I can hardly get my breath." She smiled acknowledging his compliment.

Kate dreamed again that night. The scene was the same, except that Kate was now one of the figures lurking in the gloom. Having come down from the bathroom he was seeking his dinner companions.

"Hello. Hello. Where are you all? I didn't realise that we were going to play hide and seek." His voice faded as he searched the other rooms, then he returned to the Hall. They could hear his footsteps as he walked to doors, opened them, and then investigated elsewhere. The moment he stopped, his footsteps almost overhead. Kate knew he had seen the door. He called down, no one answered, but Gid deliberately kicked the couch where he was standing. It was sufficient reason for Sef to descend the steps. He paused by the table.

"Ah! Playing Blind Man's Bluff, are we? Ok, I'll go along with that." He put on the blindfold. With her eyes accustomed to the darkness Kate saw him put out his hands as feelers and took a step forward. Bobbie and Julie emerged from the darkness and took his arms.

"Wh ... what?" Bobbie whispered to him. Kate could see his grin in the soft light of the guttering candles. They undressed him; Sef tried to assist to hurry the process but got his hand slapped. In the undressing there was much body contact. Kate smiled at the expression on his face as he realised that the two girls were nude. Wonder and delighted interest could be seen.

"Wow! This is much better than Blind Man's Bluff." His cousin told him firmly to be quiet. Bobbie and Julie having completed getting Sefton naked without his help led him forward to the footstool. Meg indicated to Kate that now was the time to approach, and she joined Bobbie, Julie, Jillian and Meg kneeling down either side of the recumbent form. They could tell that Sefton was hyperventilating in anticipation. Kate knew what was going through his mind. Julie nodded and together the girls started those feathery caresses, touching Sefton only fleetingly. His cock rose magnificently and it was all Kate could do to keep her eyes off it and concentrate on what she was doing. As the caresses became firmer, she felt a little disappointment that Bobbie was the first to take that tumescence in hand. Sef gasped. Bobbie nodded to Kate and pursed her lips, the gesture letting her know that it was ok to kiss. Her lips wiped lightly across his lips, returning in the opposite direction. Then she slid her tongue very lightly across his lips. He opened his mouth, trying to capture her tongue. Then he spoke quietly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.