The Cosmic James Bond - Cover

The Cosmic James Bond

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ham Specter runs afoul of an IED and loses all but his head. Aliens convert him to a cyborg and make him one of their cosmic secret agents. This is the story of some of Ham's adventures as he helps The Center to fight the evil Octopoid organization that wants to rule all of the infinite possible universes. He has a built in AI named Honeybunch and the deadliest fingers in the cosmos. His cock is pretty useful, too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Harem   Violence  

OK, I will admit that our strategy was not all that elegant, but we had to work with what we had available. We had the distinct advantage of the enemy expecting reinforcements from the locals, but the reinforcements would not show up, simply because they would not know that they were needed or expected. Our little bit of demolition and killing of the aliens had cut that communication link. The local leadership would not know of the scheduled alien landing, so they could not participate.

The aliens had already arrived! There was some monster machine being assembled in the middle of the field, and it was surrounded by alien troops.

Honyebunch, what is that fucking monster machine?

I don't know for certain, but it sure looks like a monster-sized gravity inverter.

What's a gravity inverter?

That's a machine that inverts positive gravity into negative gravity. If that's what it is, as soon as it's turned on, the atmosphere will start to gush off the planet. Say, maybe that's it. The aliens must intend to remove the current atmosphere and replace it with an ammonia atmosphere. That would not be difficult for someone who could build a gravity inverting machine as large as that one. On top of that, it would eliminate all of the oxygen breathing plants and animals at the same time.

OK, Honeybunch, tell the others that we have a change in plans. As soon as they get here, I'm going to send the dragons after the alien army while the three of us destroy that machine.

As soon as who gets here, Ham? We dragons are all here. You can't see us because of our invisibility skill.

Oh, hi, Arxy. The situation has changed a little bit. We need for your dragons to attack those strange looking aliens who seemed to be guarding that machine. In the meantime, my women and I will attempt to destroy the machine. It that strategy OK with you?

Oh, that sounds like fun. Can we kill them all, or just a portion of them?

Go ahead and kill them all, if you don't mind. Otherwise, they could become a big nuisance.

Arxy agreed, so I left it to him to deploy his dragons and get on with the chore. I used the mental link to discuss my plans with Hula and Osso. They had never been on this kind of assignment, so I had to detail exactly what I wanted them to do.

We were already in our fighting mode with my genitalia retracted and their breasts similarly hidden inside their bodies. Our AIs already were ready with camouflage plans, so we reduced our weight and used our anal rockets to get us airborne. My plan was simple: we were going to try to melt the machine to slag with our plasma jets. The technique was simplicity itself. We flew over the machine and began blasting down on the machine with our jets set for the widest expanse that we could maintain while holding our maximum temperature of 9,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

The results were spectacular! Wherever the plasma struck the machine, the metal melted to flow like water or lava, depending on which metal or alloy was affected. Any nonmetallic parts either burned or cracked into dust. The exercise was actually fun to do. It was kind of like melting a giant plastic and metal Erector Set. I was fascinated by the way the various items burned or flowed as they melted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.