Kim/ron Mind Switch Out-takes - Cover

Kim/ron Mind Switch Out-takes

Copyright© 2009 by Barnabus

Chapter 7: Epilogue

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Epilogue - In the *Kim Possible* series, there is an episode where the evil Dr. Draken uses a diabolical machine to switch Kim Possible's and her sidekick Ron Stoppable's minds into each other's bodies. This story picks up where each teen's mind is in the other's body, supplying scenes that might have been omitted in the episode. This story is rated "MA"... for Mature/Adult

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero  

Dr. Possible, Kim's mother, lifted the lid of the hamper and opened the door to the washing machine. She was surprised that the wash machine wasn't empty since everything she washed was promptly put in the dryer. Absently, Dr. Possible began pulling the fabric from the washer to put them in the dryer. She was surprised as she recognized Kim's "Valentine" sheets covered with red hearts, since these were not the sheets she had put on Kim's bed last week. Why would Kim change sheets in the middle of the week, and then wash them after only a day or two of use?

And suddenly, she suspected why!

Kim had wanted to talk to her that morning, but she had been to busy getting her husband off to work.

Laying the bottom sheet on the laundry table, she examined it more carefully. It wasn't hard to find the remains of a blood spot. And it took very little extra effort to see the outline of semen stains. There was no way evidence like this would not be observed by a mother who loved her daughter as much as Mrs. P. loved Kim!

Mrs. Possible's eyes misted up. She fervently prayed that Kim's first time had been as good as her own first time had been!

Her little girl, her 'bubble butt' wasn't a little girl any more. She was a woman! An adult!

Mrs. Possible knew that she couldn't say anything to her husband since Dr. Possible still imagined Kimmie in pigtails and braces, where sex was nothing more than a gender! This would have to be Kim's secret. And she would have to honor Kimmie's secret!

But, as she took the sheets and poured some peroxide on the blood stain traces, Kim's mother also knew that the time had come ... no, the time had passed ... but either way, she would have to make time to sit down for a long talk with her daughter! Tonight, if possible!

A mainstay for any writer is feedback from the readership. I would greatly appreciate any comments or reviews of this story, both positive and negative. Feedback is welcome and accepted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.