Kim/ron Mind Switch Out-takes
Chapter 6: All the way

Copyright© 2009 by Barnabus

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: All the way - In the *Kim Possible* series, there is an episode where the evil Dr. Draken uses a diabolical machine to switch Kim Possible's and her sidekick Ron Stoppable's minds into each other's bodies. This story picks up where each teen's mind is in the other's body, supplying scenes that might have been omitted in the episode. This story is rated "MA"... for Mature/Adult

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero  

Gradually, the real world intruded on the receding ecstasy of the two teens, Ron on his side lovingly gazing at his beautiful girlfriend, Kim on her back, staring, unseeing, at the ceiling.

"That was BIG!" Kim managed to croak out.

"Not, 'no big!'..." Ron taunted in a squeak.

"BIG! Definitely BIG! Like ... I mean ... Wow! BIG DEAL!"

Pleased with Kim's satisfaction, Ron remained still, snuggled next to his beloved 'best friend'!

After an eternity, their breathing and heartbeats returned to normal levels and the two were once more side-by-side, both almost naked, arms entwined, flesh to flesh, each feeling great love for each other.

"Ron..." Kim whispered.

"Yes..."

After a moment's hesitation, Kim continued. "I'm still a virgin!"

"I know."

There was a longer hesitation. Kim looked at Ron. It wasn't exactly the puppy-dog pout, but more of a puppy-dog pleading in her eyes. Tonight was the night!

Ron asked, "Are you protected?"

"No," Kim replied, "but I have a condom!"

Ron smiled. "So do I!"

It was Kim's turn to smile. "Yours or mine?"

Kim was closer to the edge of the bed, so she swung her feet to the floor and padded the two or three steps to get her jeans from the floor, retrieve a package from the pocket, and drop the jeans onto the chair. Ron enjoyed the view as she moved away from him and bent over to pick up her jeans. Kim paused, nervously, for a moment, then pressed a button on her CD player. The haunting strains of Ravel's Bolero quietly entered the room. Kim gave an embarrassed smile before returning to the bed.

Ron received the package from her hand and watched appreciatively as she lay beside him, again. Her self-consciousness had returned so she kept her eyes averted as Ron pushed his boxers down his legs and off. He used them to wipe away the semen before he dropped them on the floor beside the bed. Even though he had just climaxed moments before, the wonder of youth already had him rising as he rolled the condom over his member. Then he rolled toward her, and he began to caress her again. His touch was exciting and his fingers were still damp, but her fear of what was about to take place kept her from full enjoyment of the magic in his hands.

Obsequiously, she elevated her hips as he slid her panties down and she lifted each leg to slip out of her underwear.

He tried to elevate her excitement with his touches, but she was too nervous to respond, even to his magical fingers. After a few moments, she turned her green eyes to meet his, grasped his shoulder and pulled him over her, separating her thighs so he could slip between her legs without effort.

She slipped her arms around him and they meshed together, touching in every place that counted. Their mouths aligned. He had soft, full lips and although his kiss was awkward and inept, she liked the way he kissed.

Ron was nervous, too! This was something he hadn't been able to practice when his mind had been in her body. (The thought had occurred to him, but he had no idea how to approach it!) He began trembling as he searched for the entrance to her womanhood. His complexion seemed to turn green with nervousness and Kim heart went out for him. She wrapped one arm around his shoulders drawing him into a deep kiss while her other hand gripped his buttocks, pulling him toward her as she spread her knees wide, as only a cheerleader can, to open the way for him.

Both teens felt awkward, fumbling together as young people do, and both gasped when Ron slipped between her outer lips. Wide-eyed they each stared deeply into the other's eyes. With her hand on his buttocks, she pulled him and he slipped deeper into her. Kim took a deep intake of breath and closed her eyes. He was huge! She was frightened and agitated, but happy! She wanted him! She pulled some more and whimpered, squinting as he pressed against her maidenhead.

Despite his climax a few moments earlier, he had grown hard as a rock, thanks to his youthful resilience. He felt her spasming around him. "Are you alright, Kim?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.