Kim/ron Mind Switch Out-takes
Chapter 4: Draken is defeated. Kim & Ron in the proper bodies

Copyright© 2009 by Barnabus

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Draken is defeated. Kim & Ron in the proper bodies - In the *Kim Possible* series, there is an episode where the evil Dr. Draken uses a diabolical machine to switch Kim Possible's and her sidekick Ron Stoppable's minds into each other's bodies. This story picks up where each teen's mind is in the other's body, supplying scenes that might have been omitted in the episode. This story is rated "MA"... for Mature/Adult

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero  

Almost as soon as the competition performance was completed, Kim got a call from Wade, sending her to Dr. Draken's newest hideout. Poor Kim (in Ron's body) limped to the Dr. Draken's lab. (Kim hadn't taken into consideration that Ron Stoppable had NEVER done the splits before, and by forcing his body into that contortion had stretched the muscles of his body to the point of agony!)

Even so, Ron, Kim and Rufus in their respective bodies had engaged and defeated Dr. Draken and Shiego, and ultimately Kim and Ron's minds had been returned to their own bodies!

Back at school, Kim realized what a relief it was to be in her own body again. And the expression on Ron's face showed he was glad to be back in his own body also, although he still felt the agony of his stretched muscles. "Kim! Do you know what you've done to me? I feel ruined for life!" he complained.

Kim commiserated, apologizing to Ron for abusing his body.

As they moved through the halls, they ran into Bonnie. After her experience of the day before, Kim watched Bonnie carefully, observing the sexy wiggle Bonnie used whenever she was around any male, even Ron. Kim also observed that Ron was effected by Bonnie's presence ... the sexy wiggle was obviously working! Knowing what to look for, she noted a slight bulge forming in Ron's pants.

Just as Kim was beginning to get mad, Ron tore his eyes away from Bonnie and turned his attention back to Kim. Possessively, Ron took hold of Kim's arm and led her away, almost as if he was stating that Kim was his girl! and he was going to hang on to her! It didn't matter how attractive Bonnie was, or how hormonal he might feel toward Bonnie.

Kim was pleased as punch as Ron's possessive grip on her arm took control of the situation, steering the two of them down the hall and out of Bonnie's seductive presence. There was almost the pride of ownership as she used her elbow to press Ron's hand against her side.

At lunchtime, they sat together on a bench outside of the cafeteria where they could have some relative privacy from the rest of the student body.

"Kim," Ron started, feeling the necessity of admitting his shortcomings to his best friend. "When I was in your body and went home to sleep in my bed ... I ... I ... uh..." Ron was turning red. "I touched my ... that is, your ... breasts!"

Kim blushed and dropped her eyes. Remembering how she had explored Ron's body, she asked, self consciously, "Is that all you ... touched?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.