Kim/ron Mind Switch Out-takes - Cover

Kim/ron Mind Switch Out-takes

Copyright© 2009 by Barnabus

Chapter 3: Ron and Kim try to live in the 'wrong' bodies

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Ron and Kim try to live in the 'wrong' bodies - In the *Kim Possible* series, there is an episode where the evil Dr. Draken uses a diabolical machine to switch Kim Possible's and her sidekick Ron Stoppable's minds into each other's bodies. This story picks up where each teen's mind is in the other's body, supplying scenes that might have been omitted in the episode. This story is rated "MA"... for Mature/Adult

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero  

The next day, Ron and Kim each had breakfast with their respective families. Both felt the tension as they knew that although they were still the same Ron and Kim, their families each saw the other person sitting across from them. Both felt uncomfortable and left early for school, meeting on the corner. Walking to school together, just as they often did, they discussed their dilemma, coming to no conclusion.

In school, they attended class. Fortunately, most of their classes were together, but at least one time, Kim (in Ron's body) absently walked into the girl's room. Amidst schoolgirl shrieks, Kim was unceremoniously thrown out and had to find the boy's room. Since she was in a boy's body, she decided to try the urinal. It took some effort, but she managed to complete the task. She was aware of the strange rippling feeling beneath her fingers as her (Ron's) body performed the process.

At lunch hour, Ron and Kim had a run-in with Bonnie. Kim (in Ron's body) could see how cruel Bonny was to poor Ron (in Kim's body) and although Kim tried to come to her own defense, Bonnie dismissed her as insignificant. Bonnie's dismissal of the person she saw as Ron made Kim feel terrible! She felt the rejection that Ron must undergo every day, the abuse! No wonder he was always trying to come up with these grandiose schemes to gain popularity!

She also found anger against that bitch Bonnie welling up within her, which Kim quickly squelched. She also felt something else about Bonnie that she couldn't quite identify.

Finally, it came time for the regional Cheerleader competition! Kim feared for Ron as he tried to fill her shoes!

To give him credit, he did better than she expected, but was still far from adequate! Kim came to the realization that this must be the life that Ron always leads: attempting to achieve adequacy and never really making it. It was only as Kim Possible's sidekick that he excelled.

As Kim (through Ron's eyes) scanned the cheerleading squad, her/his eyes lighted on Bonnie, noticing the way she jiggled as she did her routine, catching glimpses of her panties as she did her leaps. Kim watched transfixed, as for the first time she was watching Bonnie through male eyes and she felt herself becoming aroused.

Slowly, she became aware that although she still had the mind of Kim Possible, the body she was wearing was that of Ron Stoppable! And that body was filled with male hormones and had reactions of it's own. Bonnie may be a bitch, but to the male eye, she was sexy as hell! Embarrassed, Kim tried to pull her eyes away from Bonnie, but another flash of panties kept her eyes riveted to the hem of her skirt and Kim realized her body (or rather Ron's body) was growing an erection!

Shifting, trying to find a way to hide what was happening, she turned her eyes back to Ron (in her own body).

Those breasts! Kim was used to them, she had seen them growing on herself and was at home with them. But looking at them through Ron's eyes was really turning her on! Then there was a glimpse of panties beneath the skirt, and she burst into a full-blown erection! She felt lust for her own body!

As soon as she could collect her thoughts, she realized that this was the way Ron felt about her! She was feeling Ron's visceral reactions, even though her own brain was in the body! It was amazing!

Suddenly, tearing herself away from her introspection, Kim realized that Ron was in trouble. There was simply no way he could play her part as head cheerleader, so, as the audience observed, Ron Stoppable's form leaped from the stands, grabbed the pom-poms from 'Kim's' hands, and completed the routine, ending in a wild jump and crashing down in a splits!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.