Kim/ron Mind Switch Out-takes
Chapter 1: Ron in Kim's Body

Copyright© 2009 by Barnabus

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Ron in Kim's Body - In the *Kim Possible* series, there is an episode where the evil Dr. Draken uses a diabolical machine to switch Kim Possible's and her sidekick Ron Stoppable's minds into each other's bodies. This story picks up where each teen's mind is in the other's body, supplying scenes that might have been omitted in the episode. This story is rated "MA"... for Mature/Adult

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero  

Having Dinner with Kim's parents was difficult on both Ron and Kim, each being in the other's bodies. And eventually the question of sleeping arrangements rose. Dr. (Mr.) Possible felt it was obvious that Kim's body (with Ron's mind) should sleep in Kim's bedroom and Ron's body should go to his home to sleep there. His wife felt exactly the opposite, and Kim's mind agreed: Neither felt they wanted to expose all of Kim's personal and private possessions to Ron's mind, even though it was in Kim's body.

Eventually to Ron's (mind) disappointment, he took Kim's body to his home and prepared for bed.

His first major shock was as he stood before the toilet to relieve himself. Fumbling with Kim's Cargo pants, he searched in vain for his penis and went through a moment of panic, not finding it! But he realized that it wasn't his body, but Kim's. Suddenly embarrassed, he quickly covered himself, then studiously, pulled down his pants and sat. Fortunately, things occurred normally. Carefully taking some toilet paper, he self-consciously blotted himself and quickly redressed.

Inevitably, bedtime came and he had to remove his/her clothes to prepare for bed. Trying to behave properly, he slipped out of Kim's shoes, cargo pants and pulled Kim's top over his/her head. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and stood awestruck. Kim Possible in her panties and bra was staring back at him with her enormous, saucer shaped green eyes.

During the past two or three years, Kim had made that magical transition from girl to woman, and Ron had been there to see it. Even so, he simply wasn't prepared for the reflection facing him.

He slowly moved closer to the mirror. Ron had never seen Kim in her panties and bra before! Unbidden, his hand moved up and enclosed his own breast, sending thrills through his own body! He wanted to be 'nice', but he knew if he had his own body, an enormous erection would be forming. As it was, he had a funny feeling ... inside his panties...

He liked the way his body felt as his breasts were touched, and had the presence of mind to lock the door before he did anything else. Then, back before the mirror, he ran his hands over his own breasts again before fumbling to remove the bra. How do girls manage this, he wondered. It was absolutely impossible! Finally, in desperation, he slipped the straps from his shoulders, pulled out his arms and slid the bra around so that the clasp was in front of him, easy to unhook.

With the limp bra hanging from his hand, he looked up and saw himself in the mirror!

Wow! It took his breath away! And that funny feeling inside his panties grew even more!

Again, he touched his breast, taking his nipple and giving it a typical boyish pinch!

"Owwww! That hurts!" he complained to himself, pulling his hand away. But like a magnet, he eyes were drawn down to his own nipples, they were sticking out, and he gently took hold of them, tugging and experimenting, finding he could gently roll them between his fingers causing his body to explode with feeling. Gentle rolling was the key word!

He experimented with fondling his own (Kim's actually) breasts, and found that gentle was much better than his normal inclination to maul them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.