Brothers Are Forever
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by WaywardOne

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pete and his Mexican wife Maria opened their home to Pete's brother Joe when Joe's marriage broke up. None of them had any idea what the effects of that simple gesture would be, though it didn't take either Joe or his sister-in-law long to discover they were playing with fire. Curiously, a blah marriage also caught fire in what ensued.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

That night Pete slept on the sofa again. Joe and Maria were dying to spend time together during the night, but they didn't dare, because Pete might catch them. In fact, Joe locked his door just because he was afraid Maria might give in to her desires. Maria locked her door to keep Pete out. If Joe had knocked she would run to open it, but he didn't.

Tuesday was even wilder than Monday had been. They fucked just as soon as Pete was out of the house, they fucked all the way through naptime, and they even slipped off for a quickie while the kids were watching TV just before their dad got home.

"Don't forget about tonight," Joe whispered as they separated that last time.

"Oh, I won't, and I'll be thinking of mi amante every second el hombre is on top of me."

"Good girl. You do that and you'll be surprised how well it works."

Maria was surprised, indeed. After supper she told Pete that they needed to talk, and that Joe had agreed to take care of the kids for a while so they could be alone. Pete was very surprised, but happy. He was even more surprised when she suggested they talk in the bedroom. He was totally flabbergasted when she locked the bedroom door, walked over to him, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I thought maybe we could talk like this," she said, leaning forward for a kiss. [I am kissing Joe, she thought, as her lips touched Pete's. Oh, Joe, kiss me!]

"Oh, Maria," he gasped when their lips finally parted, "it's never been like that for us. Can we kiss again?"

She nodded and snuggled closer to him. This kiss went on forever, and before it was over they were both squirming against each other.

"I want to touch you," he moaned, sliding his hands up the sides of her rib cage. "I want to touch you up here."

"Oh, yes!" [Yes, touch me, Joe. Touch me everywhere.]

Pete sucked on her neck as he squeezed her boobs.

"I like it," she moaned. "Here, I'll unbutton the blouse. I want to take it off." [Kiss me everywhere, Joe, kiss me everywhere.]

Pete fell to his knees and started kissing and biting her bra.

"Maybe you would like me to take this off, no?" she asked, reaching behind herself to unhook her bra. [Suck my tits, Joe, suck my tits!]

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Pete was wild with desire. He sucked one tit into his mouth and started pinching the other with his hand. That left him one free hand to grab at her knee below the hem of her dress. He couldn't help himself. That hand started sliding insistently up the inside of her thigh.

"Oh, si," she moaned, moving her feet apart to give him more room to work. [Touch me, Joe, touch my pussy. Make me come.]

Pete pulled his mouth away from her nipple with a pop, and released her other tit at the same time. "I can't stand it; I have to do this," he told her in a harsh whisper as his newly freed hand jerked downward, grabbed the hem of her skirt, and yanked it up to her waist. Then both hands went to the elastic at the top her panties and jerked downward.

"Si! Si! Si," she shrieked. [Fuck me, Joe, fuck me. Fuck me now.]

Pete pushed her against the bed and she fell onto it, on her back. Her legs went into the air, and Pete tore her panties off.

"Yess!" she screeched, spreading her legs wide.

Pete tore at his belt buckle and shoved his uniform pants and under shorts down to his feet without even unbuttoning or unzipping. Then he clambered on top of her with a roar, and started jabbing his cock in what seemed to be the right area. He couldn't get it in immediately, but Maria reached down and pointed it the right place. Pete rammed it all the way in with a great grunt.

Fortunately Maria's cunt had gotten lots of exercise in the past two days, and her fantasies had her juicing like crazy. So there was no pain, only a surge of pleasure. She clamped her legs around him and screamed into his mouth. [Yes, Joe. Yes! Yes! Give me a baby, Joe.]

It had been a long time for Pete, and he had never been with a wild woman like this. Five strokes and he was gone. After the jetting pulses stopped they both lay there panting for some indeterminately long time. Finally he lifted his head and looked down at her.

"My God, Maria, that was fantastic. It has never been like that; nowhere close!"

Seeing Pete's face peering down was a cosmic shock to Maria. Until that very moment she had been with Joe, not Pete, at least in her imagination. What was it Joe told her to say?

"Oh, yes, that was the best. Maybe we can have more times like this, no?"

"More times like this, yes."

"Maybe again tonight, if you can."

"Oh, fuck, yes! I'll be ready, Maria. You'll see."

"That's good, because I have to make a confession, but I don't want it to change what we did, or what we do later."

"Right now I don't care what you have to confess, so long as we can do some more fucking like that."

"Well, see, my confession is connected, because without it tonight could not have happened. You know how you stopped Joe and me Sunday night?"

Pete nodded. "Yeah, Joe finally convinced me that I jumped to the wrong conclusion."

"That's true. But today we took care of that. When I put the kids down for a nap this afternoon, Joe and I went to be in bed together."

"You mean, you let him fuck you?"

Maria nodded.

"And that's why tonight happened?"

She nodded again.

"Well, I'll be damned. I guess Joe was right after all. You mean if I'd let you finish on Sunday, that night could have been like tonight was?"

Once more she just nodded.

Pete decided he needed to do some thinking, but this wasn't the time for it. Right now he just wanted to kiss her again. Maria almost panicked when he dropped his lips to hers, but instead she just closed her eyes and went back into her fantasies. That made the kiss very nice indeed.

One thing led to another, and there were two more wild sessions in that bed before morning.

After Pete had left for work the next morning, there was an even wilder session in the bedroom down the hall. That session went on and on until once again an innocent little visitor appeared in the bedroom doorway.

"Mommy happy?" Petey asked.

Two bodies froze. Finally Maria collected her thoughts enough to say, "Yes, Mommy is very happy."

"Good," he pronounced, and walked off.

"Oh, cariño, I have to get up now."

"No," Joe pled, "not quite yet. We need to talk."

"OK, just for a minute."

"I heard noises last night; noises from you. So, the plan worked, didn't it?"

"Oh, yes, it worked so very good. He was fucking me, but I was pretending it was you. So it was really you that made me come, and you were why I made all the noise."

"Did you tell him about us?"

"Yes, and I said it like naptime yesterday was our first time."

"So, how did he react?"

Maria giggled. "He said he guessed you were right after all. Then he got a funny look in his eyes. He asked if maybe Sunday night could have been a hot time if he had not stopped us. I nodded to make him think yes."

"All right! He's coming around. The next step is, you're going to have to convince him to let us have another time together. Think you can do that?"

"I don't know about that, but I sure think I can spend another hot night with him. I'll just pretend that I am with you."

"That's the spirit. Look, baby, I have to go to work this afternoon, so we can't spend our naptime together."

"No, no, please stay! I need you so much!"

"I have to go. But we can be together tomorrow morning and Friday morning."

"Oh, Joe, I need more than that."

"And you can have more than that. Just keep imagining that you are with me every night when you crawl into bed with Pete. But, baby, this weekend is going to be agony for me. After Friday morning I won't even be able to touch you until Monday, unless you can work something out with him."

"No way can I stand three days without you. I'll think of something; I really, really, will. I have to!"

That night seemed so lonely with Joe not in the house; she was going out of her mind with passion. She dragged Pete to the bedroom the minute the kids were tucked into their beds. The fantasies kept her going for three hours, and her actions kept Pete going the whole time.


Maria still hadn't solved the problem Joe had given her, how to get Pete to approve of her spending more time with Joe. She kept chewing on that Thursday afternoon, after Joe had to leave, and by the time Pete got home she thought she had a plan that might work.

The first part of her plan was to ease up a bit on her passionate display to Pete, so even though she hadn't had any sex with Joe since early that morning, and she was horny as hell, she tried to stall Pete that evening. Once the kids were in bed she could tell that he was also dying to fuck. Their two wild nights in a row had revved him up for more of the same, but she talked him into watching a bit of television first.

They were sitting side by side on the sofa, and he was all over her. Not that she minded, really, but she kept trying to pretend she wasn't all that interested. She had to smile a bit at herself. Here she was pretending not to be interested in Pete fucking her, which she would be letting him do a bit later while she was pretending that he was really Joe. A pretense within a pretense; this was getting complicated.

Finally she sighed. "Oh, Pete, you guys are all the same. The way you act tonight, it is like you want me as much as Joe did when we were together."

She thought that might cool him down a bit, but he only responded hotly, "Oh, fuck, yes. Oh fuck yes! I want it so bad."

"Oh, I should not have said that. Surely you must get upset when I talk about being with Joe, isn't that true?"

"Fuck, no. I just want to fuck you like he fucked you. I want to make you come like he did. He did make you come didn't he? Hell, I know he did. He made you come Sunday night and he didn't even fuck you. How many times did he make you come Tuesday afternoon?"

"I ... I think it was three times."

"Oh, shit, yes. I want to make you come three times tonight, maybe more."

"Well, so, if we don't start soon, we won't get much sleep tonight."

"Oh, God, yes! Let's get started. I'm going to fuck you right here, right now. Then I'm going to take you to bed and eat you out, and then fuck you some more."

That's exactly what did happen, and Maria did come three times, never mind that she was imagining she was with Joe the whole time. After Pete came the second time, and his shrinking dick popped out of her, she snuggled up against him and kissed him lightly.

"So, did you mean it, what you said before? It doesn't bother you that Joe and I fucked on Tuesday?"

"After what we've done every night since then, how could I mind? It has to be the best thing that's happened to us since we were married."

"Well, it is true that Joe was wild for me. I sometimes, think, poor Joe. You have me, but he has no one. Not anybody since he left that woman."

"What's this? Are you suggesting you might want to be with him again?"

"Maybe yes, maybe no. I have you, now, so I should not need him again." [Oh, I need him so bad, but I not going to admit that.] "I'm not thinking about me, just him. I think he wants very much to be with me again."

"I can fucking sure believe that! After one scorching hot session with you, he's got to be climbing the walls."

"So, what do you think? Should I let him do it again sometime?"

"Well, I don't know. I don't want to lose you to him."

"Don't worry; that can't happen." [But only because Joe said it. Oh, Joe, mi cariño, I want you so much!]

"Well, then, maybe, sometime. But I'd still rather you did it when I was home."

"Si, I understand." [Oh, yes! I understand that now I can survive the weekend, because Pete will give me time with Joe. And I understand that he said "rather", so he may not be too mad if he finds out about our days.]

The next morning Maria was so excited by the news she had for Joe that she had to tell him even before they made love.

"You are incredible," he told her. "Incredible in every way. So beautiful, so passionate, so clever, so ... perfect."

"Oh, Joe, for you I want to be so everything, so much more than I can possibly be."

"Well, I can't think of any way that you have ever disappointed me. Oh, er, except one thing."

"Tell me, and I will fix it."

"Oh, you've already fixed it, more completely than I could have dreamed would be possible. It was just something from before - from before that night that changed our lives."

"Oh, I think I know - it was the days before that night, no?"

"Yes, a week earlier we were hugging and kissing, and it felt so wonderful, and then suddenly ... nothing. I thought you hated me, or were angry. And then suddenly again ... that night, and it was everything. I was very confused."

"It is something I would not talk to any man about, not even Pete, but now I will tell you. It is a woman thing, that happens to us."

"You mean like being moody?"

"No, no, much more than moody. It is something that happens in our bodies, every month."

"Ah, now I understand. Your period."

"Huh? Period? But that is the end of a sentence, no?"

"Yes, it is. But it can also mean something that happens regularly, and especially it can mean what happens to women for a few days every month."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.