Brothers Are Forever - Cover

Brothers Are Forever

Copyright© 2009 by WaywardOne

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pete and his Mexican wife Maria opened their home to Pete's brother Joe when Joe's marriage broke up. None of them had any idea what the effects of that simple gesture would be, though it didn't take either Joe or his sister-in-law long to discover they were playing with fire. Curiously, a blah marriage also caught fire in what ensued.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Of course you can, Joe. You're my brother. You're always welcome here."

"I know, but I feel guilty about dropping in on you this way. It's just that Jenny is driving me up a wall. I've taken all of her bitching I can take."

Pete shook his head. "I don't know how you stood it as long as you did. The whole family's been saying that woman is bad news. You've got to get rid of her, Joe, once and for all."

"Yeah, well I told her I wasn't coming back, not that she believed me."

"Why, do you want to go back to her?"

"Shit, no. I hate her."

"So why didn't you leave her a long time ago?"

"I don't know, Pete. Maybe just because we stood up in church together and told the world we'd be together forever, for better or worse."

"But it wasn't the first time she stood up in church and said that," Pete pointed out, "and now maybe you can guess what happened to her other husband."

"Uh, she always told me he beat her, and that she finally left him because of it. I really did believe her, and I think maybe I still do, 'cause I know for sure she's the one that started the divorce proceedings."

"Maybe, but did you ever get so mad at her that you felt like hitting her?"

"God, yes! Lots of times, but I never did."

"So you're a better man than he was. If he did hit her, I'll bet we both know why, now."

"I don't know, Pete. Does that make me better, or just weaker? Let's face it, you and I were both brought up not to be demanding, to go the second mile. Well, right now I've taken about all the shit I can take. I think it's time I starting thinking about me; time I started getting what I want."

"Hey, bro, you deserve it after what you've been through."

"How the hell did you get all the luck, Pete? I married for what I thought was love, and ended up with a she-devil. Then you let the folks talk you into an arranged marriage, and wound up with an angel."

"Yeah, well, you know perfectly well that Mamá and Papá still stick with their old pueblo ways, including setting up marriages the way it was when they grew up in Tehueco. And then our cousins down there kept telling them how wonderful Maria was and how she deserved the chance to come to the States.

"So, maybe I'm the weak one, but Mamá kept at me about it, Pedro this and Pedro that, and how it was the least I could do to help Maria." Pete shrugged, "I finally gave in.

"But it hasn't all been perfect, Joe. At first she was scared shitless. You saw how shy she was. What you couldn't see though, at least not the way I did, was how bewildered she was. Hell, she didn't know how to do anything."

Joe laughed. "Not even sex?"

"Not even sex," Pete agreed. "Not that I knew a hell of a lot more than she did. Can you believe it? She was only my second one."

"Well," Joe drawled, poking him in the ribs, "you must have figured it out, seeing as how you have two kids."

Pete blushed. "Yeah, I guess we did," he mumbled. "But look, let's go inside and tell her what's happening. We're going to have to clean up the spare bedroom a bit, and then you'll have things to move in."

"Wrong, Pete. We're going to go in and see if she asks me to stay for a few days. You're going to keep your mouth shut, and you're definitely not going to tell her you already invited me."

Maria's face lit up when she saw Joe. "José, I did not know you were coming over. Can you stay for dinner?"

"Thanks, I'd love to. I, uh, kind of got kicked out at home, and I'd probably end up buying a burger, otherwise." He gave her a quick hug and a grin. "I know for a fact your food will be ten times as good as that, no matter what you're fixing."

She pushed him away and gave him a playful slap on the arm. "Now, stop that, Joe. You just say that so you can ask for more."

Then her face fell. "But, kicked out? What do you mean? Is that woman not going to let you come home tonight?"

Maria knew Jenny's name, of course, but the whole family tended to refer to her as "that woman" when they weren't using even more disparaging terms.

Joe shook his head sadly. "No, Maria, I'm afraid she isn't. And I don't think I'd want to go even if she would let me."

"Well, then, you stay here, and don't try to argue. Pedro, go start to clean out the other room. Go, go, go. I have to finish dinner, and I want to talk to Joe."

Pete nodded, and gave Joe a wink as he started down the hall.

Maria looked Joe straight in the eye. "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I do not like that woman. I say you should leave her and not go back."

Joe took a step closer while not breaking their eye connection. "Yes, Maria, I agree. I'm sure I can find someone much better than her. Someone more like you."

Maria blushed and looked down. "I hope you can," she said. Then she looked up again, all business. "But until you do, you must stay with us. Mi casa, su casa. How would you say it in English? This is now your home."

"Oh, Maria, I can't thank you enough. You're so good to me. You're so good to, and for, all of us - Mamá and Papá, my brothers and sisters, all of us. But now, can I help you fix dinner?"

She laughed. "No, you would just bother me ... I mean, you would just be a bother. English is so hard. I will never get it right."

"You're doing a great job, Maria. Really. I can't believe how much you've learned in less than four years. But I promise not to bother you, at least not right now." Then with a sly grin he added, "Of course, if things were different I wouldn't mind making you feel hot and bothered."

Maria frowned. "I don't understand that."

"That's good, because I shouldn't have said it."

"No, José, please explain. I want to understand. I need to learn."

"Look, Maria, you are a beautiful woman, and I am a lonely man right now, and I was sort of teasing you. But I shouldn't do that, because you're my brother's wife."

"So, it was a thing you might say to a girlfriend? And the 'hot' part might mean like wanting to go to bed together?"

He nodded.

"And the 'bothered' might mean like thinking it might not happen even if I wanted it to?"

Joe sighed. "You are altogether too smart for your own good, young lady."

"Well," she said, blushing and looking away, "now I will say something I should not say, but if I was not your brother's wife I might like to feel hot and bothered by you." Then she rushed out to the kitchen.

'Damn, I wish she wasn't married, ' Joe thought as he went to look for Pete. He found him in the spare bedroom, of course.

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Sure, Joe, see that box on the bed? It needs to go down to the garage. There's a place in the corner where we've got a couple of other boxes. You'll see them."

"Got it. But can I ask you a question, even though I probably shouldn't?"

Pete laughed. "Ask me anything, but I won't promise to answer."

"Yeah, well, outside you said something about your marriage not being perfect. Hell, I know marriages are never perfect, but you and Maria aren't having serious problems, are you?"

Pete stopped what he was doing and slumped onto the bed. "Naw, not serious ones, at least I don't think so. It's just that ... I don't know, I guess I thought we'd fall in love over time, but..."

"Do the two of you fight?"

Pete shook his head. "No, but we never do much of anything else together, either. I guess it's sort of like if we were roommates."

"She doesn't ever come up and put her arms around you and kiss you?"

He shook his head again.

"What about you? Do you ever sneak up behind her and give her a squeeze?"

"I tried it a few times, in the beginning, but she just said 'Pedro' in a shocked voice and pried my hands away."

Joe scratched his head. "So where did those babies come from?"

"Yeah, well, we do sleep in the same bed. And when it's dark at night, and I'm feeling horny, I'll whisper that I want to do it. And she'll kind of sigh and say OK. Then she'll pull up her nightgown and take off her panties and spread her legs for me."

"And you mean you fuck her, just like that?" Joe was incredulous. "You don't even do anything to get her going first?"

Pete shrugged. "If I try to kiss her, or something, she'll just move away, and ask are we going to do it or not. It's obvious she just wants to get it over with as soon as possible."

Joe couldn't believe his ears, and he sure as hell didn't know what to say, so he came out with, "Oh, man," then grabbed the box and took it down to the garage.

The garage door opened off the kitchen, and when he came back in he saw Maria there at the stove, with her back to him. He stopped in the doorway for a moment to admire, and ponder. Then on an impulse he stepped up very quietly, close behind her, and whispered in her ear, "Smells good."

She jumped. "Madre de Dios! You frightened me, Joe."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," he lied, while letting his hands touch her waist ever so lightly, just a breath of a touch.

"No es nada," she whispered, backing almost imperceptibly against him.

"Now, get out of here, before I am hot and bothered."

"Yes ma'm," he grinned, giving her waist a little squeeze just before walking away.

Joe didn't go back to the bedroom. Instead he sat down in the living room to think this out. Pete believes his wife is a cold fish. But that woman in the kitchen is something else; more like something as steaming hot as the food she is cooking out there. Yeah, she's a pressure cooker with a clogged vent on a hot fire, and the pressure is building. 'Oh, God, ' Joe thought, 'would I love to be there when the pressure blows.'

What a sorry excuse for a husband his brother is. He has no clue what he's got; no idea of how to use it. And what about Maria? The poor woman deserves to feel what a real man could do to her. 'I could be that man, ' Joe thought, 'I could give her what she needs. What I need. What we both need together.' The decision was made before Maria called the family in for dinner.

'Oh damn, ' he thought as he sat there eating, his hard-on hidden under the table. 'This is going to be so fucking good. And it won't take long before she blows. Oh, fuck, Maria, I'm going to blow you wide open. You're gonna be mine, baby. You're gonna beg me for it. You'll do anything in the world just to get my cock in your cunt, just to get it there again, and again, and again.'

That night in bed he jacked off three times.

What a setup he had! Hot wife and clueless husband had both invited him to stay as long as he wanted. Hot wife was a stay-at-home mom with two small kids; kids too young to know what sex was, or to think it strange if Mommy and Uncle Joe spent time in the bedroom together. Clueless husband had a day job, 8 to 5, Monday to Friday, and he took the bus to work, so he was out of the house from seven in the morning to six at night, with no chance of coming home for lunch. Horny brother worked a rotating schedule at a grocery store; sometimes home before three in the afternoon, sometimes not leaving for work until after lunch; and usually at least one day off in the middle of the week. Oh, fuck, yes, what a setup he had!


It didn't get off to a very good start, though. He was working the early shift for a few days. Between scheming and sexual fantasies, excited thoughts and trips to the bathroom to clean up his messes, 4 AM rolled around far too early, and he had to be at work by five. On top of that, Monday was one of those days at the store, and by the time he got home at 3 PM he had no thoughts of anything except flopping on his bed. Pete had to wake him for dinner.

Monday night was pretty much a repeat of the night before: too keyed up to sleep, several cleanup trips to the bathroom, and an alarm that went off at 4 AM. At least Tuesday wasn't quite as crazy at the store as Monday, but God, was he ever looking forward to two days off. Those two days were coming on Wednesday and Thursday, and Joe decided he was going to make the most of them. No point in trying to hit Maria up this afternoon when he was tired and not thinking very well. He'd wait 'til he had two whole days with her.

Once more he headed to his room almost as soon as he got home, but not to sleep this time. No, he was fantasizing about that hot juicy cunt not fifty feet away on the other side of his closed door, and it was a good thing he had snuck that towel and wet washcloth out of the bathroom before he came to bed. The washcloth needed a lot of work to look presentable again before he joined Pete, Maria, and the kids for dinner.

That night he willed himself not to jack off at all. He'd save it all for Maria! Oh, fuck, this was going to be hot.

Joe was awake at 6 AM, but forced himself to stay in bed until after Pete left. Then he pulled on a pair of pants and ambled out to the kitchen, naked to the waist. 'Let's see what she thinks of my pecs, ' he thought.

She was there in the kitchen, working at the sink with her back to the door. He stopped in the doorway and watched her, not that he could see much with the bathrobe she was wearing. Then with a hand on the door sill he came out with a sultry, "Good Morning."

"Oh!" She whirled. "Joe! I, I thought you were at work."

"No," he grinned, "this is my weekend. I've got today and tomorrow off."

"Oh, dear." She looked down at herself. "I am not dressed. Oh, what am I going to do? I should be getting you breakfast, but you must not see me like this. What would Pete think?"

"You look perfectly decent to me." He intentionally let her watch his gaze travel slowly down her chest and belly and on down until it reached to bottom of her robe below her knees. "I can't see a thing I shouldn't see."

"Joe! Stop that! You are very naughty."

"No, I'm not being naughty. Just checking to see that you are decent. Besides, what about you? How come you're checking out my bare chest?"

"Ohh!" She covered her face with both hands to hide the bright flush. "I was not looking, not really."

"Oh, I saw where your eyes were looking, all right. By the way, I should probably tell you that when you pulled your hands up to your face like that, it spread the bottom of your robe, and I could see part of your thigh."

"Nooo!" she shrieked, and dashed past him, pushing him out of the doorway so she could run to her bedroom and slam her door.

It was only an instant, and he wasn't sure, but he thought he caught a flash of a naked boob as she pushed him. It was enough to drive him back to his bedroom, to a lust that could no longer be denied. God, but that cum was good.

When he came down from that one, he realized he was still hard, and started jacking himself lazily again. 'I wonder what she's doing right now, ' he thought. 'Maybe she's lying in bed with her knees in the air, spread wide so the split in her robe has exposed her panties. Could be she's rubbing her pussy through those panties. What if the robe has come untied, and her tits are exposed, with rock-hard nipples that are sticking out half an inch. I'll bet she's rubbing and pinching a nipple with her other hand. Now rubbing her panties isn't enough, and she shoves her hand down inside them. Oh, she's juicing like crazy, I just know she is, and humping up wildly against her finger. She needs my cock in there. I know it and she knows it, and she's about to cum. Yes! I can hear her starting to wail. Oh ... fuck ... yes!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.