Ghosts of the Past - Cover

Ghosts of the Past

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Charles Richards and Thomas Seldon are investigating an illegal arms smuggling ring for the FBI. Ghosts from their wives and their friends pasts are giving them their best leads. The investigation proves that all of their lives were fated to be intertwined... and they add some new friends to their group. The couples all happily begin their families and then one last "ghost" pops up to haunt Diana and Charles...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Wednesday, February 13, 1957, Diana Richards received some stunning news. That same day, a messenger arrived at her office at the movie studio and she was astounded to discover what had been delivered. She called all of their friends and invited them to dinner with her and Charles that Friday night.

While everyone was finishing dessert, Diana stood up to deliver her surprises. "I'm so glad all of you could be here tonight. I have a couple of surprises. The first one is for Charles." She looked down at her husband seated to her right at the end of their large dining room table and grinned widely. "I'm pregnant."

Charles jumped up and grabbed his wife and hugged her as everyone at the table erupted into cheers. Then everyone else was getting up and coming over to congratulate them. Everyone was so excited for them that they didn't even stop to ask all the usual questions for which Diana was very relieved...

She finally got everyone's attention again. "Come on, everybody! Sit back down. I need to give you all my next surprise!" She waited while everyone sat down and then she walked over to the buffet and picked up four envelopes ... each one addressed to the four couples. "She looked at all of their friends and asked, "Do any of you have any plans for next Friday night that can't be cancelled?" They all shook their heads. "Well ... that's good, because we all have plans now! These were delivered to me at the movie studio on Wednesday..."

She handed the envelopes to each of her girlfriends and while they opened them, she read what was written on each card inside. "You are cordially invited to attend the Hollywood Premiere of my latest movie, "The Wings of Eagles," on Friday night, February 22, 1957. I look forward to seeing you there. Sincerely, John Wayne."

The men all looked surprised and Lynda, Barbara and Dawn all chorused, "Oh, my God!" "That's so nice of him!" "I've never been to a movie premiere before!" "This is so exciting!"

Charles shook his head. "I swear ... I wish I could just hate the man. He swoops in and rescues my wife ... twice ... and now he's inviting all of us to a pretty prestigious event! Why does he have to be so damn nice! I don't want to like him ... I don't know if I can trust him not to try and steal Diana from me! You know he's only doing this because he still loves her..."

"That's enough, Charles Richards!" Diana exclaimed as she slapped the top of his head with their invitation. "You know damn well that he could never steal me from you! You took his keys away long ago..."

He grinned with her as they shared their private joke. They had metaphorically referred to Diana as a "used car" that the big man had refurbished and then turned over to Charles. Wayne couldn't handle being with her because of his obsession for her, but Charles had taken over and was just as obsessed with her ... she needed that possessiveness in order to be assured of his love. And whenever the subject of her relationship with The Duke came up, his possessiveness always kicked in to high gear.


The following Friday night, the four couples splurged and rented a limousine to take them to the movie premiere and home from the reception afterward. When they arrived, photographers were snapping pictures of all of them even though Diana was the only one any of them recognized.

"Mrs. Richards! Any plans yet on expanding your singing career?" "Have any recording companies managed to woo you into a contract yet?" "Who are all these couples with you?" "Are they celebrities, too?"

Diana just smiled and kept her answers to a minimum. "No ... no plans for a singing career! No recording contracts, either! These are my friends and no, none of us are celebrities!"

They all turned in stunned silence when they heard The Duke's booming voice. "They're not celebrities, but they deserve recognition nonetheless!" He and Ward Bond approached the group and Wayne put his hands on Charles and Tom's shoulders. "These two gentlemen are Agents Charles Richards and Thomas Seldon of the FBI who recently investigated and shut down a major arms smuggling ring!"

Ward walked over to Jon and Rick and did the same thing. "And these gentlemen are two of L.A.'s finest. Detective Jonathan North and Officer Enrique Estevez, who also provided their able assistance in rounding up the suspects the night the smugglers were apprehended."

"And aren't all of these fine gentlemen lucky to have such beautiful wives!" Wayne said smoothly as he and Ward kissed each of the women's hands.

Then he and Ward walked toward the doors into the theatre. Wayne said, "Come, my friends! There are other people waiting inside that we wish to introduce you to!"

Diana finally got to meet Pilar Wayne face to face. "It's so lovely to meet you. I've been a big fan of your husband all my life and he's been so kind and generous to me ever since we met when my boss produced one of his movies a few years ago. And this is my husband, Charles. We've been married almost a year now, come April. We just found out last week that we're expecting a child."

Diana noted the startled glance that the big man threw at her husband. Then he held out his hand and said, "Congratulations, Richards. I'm sure you're both very happy. The happiest days of my life have been when I found out I was going to be a father and the days my children were born!"

Charles put his left arm around Diana's waist as he shook The Duke's hand. "Thank you, Mr. Wayne. You have no idea what a thrill it was for me to find out my wife is pregnant."

Wayne noticed the look of concern on the younger man's face. A few minutes later, he caught Charles alone and asked him quietly why he didn't look happier. Wayne was almost stunned by his reply.

"The doctors had told me it would take a miracle for Diana to get pregnant since I'm virtually sterile. But, at Christmas, we and our friends prayed for a miracle ... and I guess it worked."

Wayne had frowned, then he said sincerely, "If I'd known about that, I would've added my prayers as well ... I'm truly happy for both of you."

Charles Richards knew at that moment that he wouldn't have to worry about John Wayne trying to steal his wife from him any longer. But they could still use his prayers ... The real miracle would be revealed when their child was born...

The big man, however, needed Diana to confirm something for him. He took her aside a few minutes later when she excused herself from their group to refresh her drink. "I need to ask you something, little girl, and I hope you won't be offended." He continued when she raised her eyebrows in question. "I really like and respect your husband and I was shocked when he admitted to me that he's virtually sterile. So, I have to ask ... is this child really his?"

Diana jerked in surprise. Oh, Dear God! How could he possibly... "What on earth would make you think that it wasn't?!! Why are you even asking me such a question?!! I did tell you about my past, but what makes you think I'd do such a thing to my husband ... my soul mate?!! I thought you knew me better than that!!!" Diana was nearly in tears.

Wayne frowned and looked down. "Oh, God, Diana ... I'm so sorry for even thinking such a thing! I don't even know why I felt it was any of my business to begin with. I take it all back ... Just forget that I even opened my big mouth. I am very happy for both of you! Come on ... let's get back to the others."

Diana glanced sadly up at him as he led her to her husband and friends. I'd never do such a thing to my husband behind his back...


Everyone enjoyed the movie. It was very funny, heartwarmingly emotional and John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara stepped up their usual chemistry a notch in a couple of scenes. Charles smirked as he watched Diana's expressions during those scenes ... she looked both impressed and jealous at the same time.

A bit of the green-eyed monster crept into Charles when he saw Diana staring at Wayne's bared body in the hydrotherapy scene when his character started to recover from complete paralysis. Then she frowned with sadness as she watched him age through the rest of the picture. Wayne even went without his hairpiece in the final scenes to more accurately portray Spig Wead's age. Charles was, once again, impressed with The Duke's ability to command the screen with his presence.

Afterward, everyone was full of congratulations for the cast and crew. Diana was amazed when John Ford remembered her and once again made his offer. "Duke ... when are you going to talk this little girl into taking me up on my offer to get her into directing or writing?!!"

Wayne replied, "Well, Pappy ... it's not up to me to talk her into it. That would be up to her husband, here. What do you say, Richards? Think your wife would make a good director or writer?"

Charles shook Ford's hand. "It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Ford. I think my wife would be excellent at whatever she did ... she's certainly excellent at everything she does for me!" He paused and kissed at Diana and she grinned sexily. He turned back to Ford. "And I shouldn't have to talk Diana into anything. She's free to make up her own mind about what she wants to do with her life. As long as I'm a part of her life ... that's all I care about!"

Ford laughed gruffly. "Ha! I saw the way you two looked at each other! No wonder she hasn't taken me up on my offer! You two probably can't stay out of bed long enough for her to even think about it ... huh?!!" He laughed again as he slapped Charles on the shoulders.

Ford noticed what a hard body he had and then he eyed him up and down. "Damn, my boy, you've got a hell of a physique there! And damn handsome to boot!" Then he glanced around at the whole group of friends. "This is one fine-looking group of people here! I don't suppose any of you would be interested in taking screen tests? Duke, here, is getting a little long in the tooth and somebody's going to have to take his place one of these days!"

Diana moved next to Charles and said, "Mr. Ford ... I've truly appreciated your encouragement of my potential to direct or write. And if I ever decide I want to try that, you'll be the first person I call. But there's no way I'd ever let my husband become a movie star! I couldn't stand the thought of letting another woman kiss or touch him ... he's mine!"

Her three girlfriends echoed that sentiment.

Ford roared with laughter as he eyed each one of the men, their wives jealously clinging to their arms. "Damn ... you men must be such studs in the sack that your wives can't stand the thought of letting you out of their sights! Good work, men! There'd be a lot more happy marriages in this country if we could all satisfy our wives as well as you four obviously can!"

The men chuckled as they watched John Ford walk away still laughing his ass off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.