Ghosts of the Past
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Charles Richards and Thomas Seldon are investigating an illegal arms smuggling ring for the FBI. Ghosts from their wives and their friends pasts are giving them their best leads. The investigation proves that all of their lives were fated to be intertwined... and they add some new friends to their group. The couples all happily begin their families and then one last "ghost" pops up to haunt Diana and Charles...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

New Year's Eve 1956 in Los Angeles was also an unforgettable night for Rick and Dawn Estevez and Jon and Barbara North.

They attended a party hosted by a civic organization specifically for members of the police force. Rick's partner, Larry Wilson, and Jon's partner, Jerry Olson, were also there. Neither of them was married and they didn't bring dates, so they were hanging around with their partners and their wives.

Dawn and Barbara had excused themselves to go to the ladies room for a few minutes. Larry and Rick walked over to the bar to refresh their drinks. Larry glanced at his partner and shook his head. What had happened to his friend, the Latin Lothario, who used to share women with him...

"Damn, Rick ... I've seen you go after some much hotter women than Dawn. What is it about her that drives you so wild? She looks so ... sweet! You can't possibly expect me to believe that she's some sort of a ... sex goddess in bed!"

Rick grinned slyly. "Larry ... you have no idea! My wife is an angel ... the sexiest, most erotic angel you could ever imagine!" He lowered his voice. "I can hardly control myself around her sometimes ... my dick stays hard when I'm near her! I've been throbbing all night and the only thing I want to do is drag my wife out of here so I can fuck her!" He took a deep breath to try to control the aching of his cock.

Larry snorted a short laugh. "If you say so, partner. But I still don't get what you see in her!"

Rick was suddenly pissed at his partner. "Goddamn it, Wilson, stop disparaging my wife! I'm going to prove to you how sexy she is! Go hide out somewhere in the coatroom. When Dawn comes back, I'll get her in there ... and then you'll be in for one hell of a show, partner!"

Larry stared at his partner in surprise. "You're just fuckin' with me ... right?"

"No, I'm not! But if you don't go right now, then you're not gonna get to watch my wife fuckin' with me!"

Larry Wilson spun on his heels and headed to the coatroom. Rick saw that Dawn and Barbara had returned and were seated with Jon and Jerry Olson again. He headed to their table. He walked up and held his hand out to his wife.

"Come with me, Angel."

Dawn immediately recognized the fire in her husband's eyes. Without a word, she took his hand and stood up. She could already feel the wetness flooding between her thighs as he led her away.

They didn't even say a word to their table companions ... they didn't have to. Jon, Barbara and Jerry all glanced at each other and snickered quietly.

Dawn nearly tackled Rick in her rush to push him through the coatroom door and close it behind them. She backed him up against the wall and kissed him fiercely for a moment. Then, without a word, she sank down onto her knees in front of him, opened his jacket, unfastened his pants and freed his throbbing dick. She moaned deeply as she sucked his entire thick shaft into her mouth and down her throat.

Rick groaned loudly and then breathed, "Ah, fuck, Angel ... that feels so damn good! Yes, Angel, suck me ... ah, baby ... you're so good at this! Ah, damn it! I'm gonna come already ... Ahhhhh!"

Rick's eyes popped open when he heard a quiet snort of laughter from a nearby corner. He turned his head in the direction of the sound and saw Larry chuckling silently, peeking out from behind a coat stand with a wolfish grin and a nod of approval. Rick jerked his arm at his partner. Stay hidden you asshole...

Dawn refastened his pants and stood up again. "You feel better, my Latin lover? I couldn't help but feel your big cock pressing against me while we danced. I knew you needed some relief..."

Rick quieted Dawn by kissing her gently. Then he picked her up and carried her over to a chair a few feet away. He sat her in it and knelt down in front of her. He put his hands at her ankles and ran them up her legs encased in a pair of thigh-high silky stockings. He was surprised when he reached her hips.

Rick flashed his sexy, thousand-watt grin. "Where are your panties, Angel?"

Dawn lifted the skirt of her dress as she leaned back in the chair and flopped her legs over the arms, spreading her creamy thighs wide open. "In my purse. I took them off in the ladies room ... hoping I could coax you in here for a quick fuck. I need some relief, too. My sweet pussy has been burning for your big cock all night! So, if your cock isn't quite ready again, then make your tongue useful until it is! Come on, lover, what are you waiting for?"

Rick groaned at the same moment his partner did, just before he bent down to bury his mouth in his wife's dripping flesh. He nuzzled her sensitive clit with his upper lip while he flicked his tongue into her sweet hole. He used his fingers to stimulate her ass. She had recently discovered what a pleasurable feeling it was to have him finger her ass as he feasted on her. She moaned loudly as she came twice with just five minutes of stimulation. Rick leaned back to get a good view of his wife's well-satisfied puss.

Dawn opened her lustful hazel eyes. Her face looked angelic, but the words that came out of her mouth were anything but. "Rick ... I wish you'd never told me about what you and Larry used to do. I keep imagining you and him double-fucking me and it's driving me crazy! I'm your wife and I know you don't want to share me with anyone, but I can't get that fantasy out of my head! I don't know what to do!"

"Damn, Angel ... I'm sorry I told you about that, too! I only told you as a confession so you would know how bad I'd been in my past, but ... I didn't expect that it would make you wonder what it was like! Are you really that curious, Angel?" he asked carefully, an idea forming in his head. He glanced toward where Larry was hiding. His partner was staring at him with a more than interested look on his face.

Dawn swallowed nervously and nodded her head as she licked her lips. "I was just now fantasizing about it ... that's why I came twice so hard and so fast!"

Rick stood up and helped his wife to stand. "Come on out, Larry," Rick said as he looked toward his partner's hiding place.

Dawn's head snapped in that direction when she saw him moving out from behind the coat rack. "What the hell is going on here? Did you purposely set this up?" She was more confused than angry.

Rick started to speak but Larry cut him off. "I'm so sorry, Dawn. I underestimated you. Rick was pissed at me because I told him I didn't see what he found so sexy about you. He wanted to prove to me that you are a sexy, erotic angel. And I was proven wrong." He gave her one of his charmingly boyish smiles, but his eyes burned at her with desire.

Rick growled at the look on his partner's face as he stared at his wife. Then he noticed Dawn was looking at Larry with speculation. She was interested, but she wasn't panting with desire for him. OK, Angel ... for one night he'd grant her this one fantasy...

Rick took his wife's hand and looked at his partner. "Come on, Larry. You're coming home with us. Just for tonight ... this will never happen again. Is that understood?" he stated firmly as he looked back and forth at his wife and his trusted partner. They both nodded.

They found their coats and snuck out of the coatroom to go find Barbara, Jon and Jerry and let them know they were leaving. But their companions were nowhere to be found. They shrugged and left to go home...


Jerry Olson watched Rick and Dawn walking away from their table. "I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where those two are going and what they're gonna do!" he said as he snickered. He was feeling no pain. He'd lost count of how many gin and tonics he'd downed that evening.

Jon laughed with him, also feeling in a good mood after a few drinks. Barbara was the only one completely sober.

Jerry looked at her wolfishly. "Too bad we can't get you all liquored up and have our way with you again, Barbie! Remember that night Tony and I..."

"Jerry! You promised me you'd never bring that up again!" Barbara exclaimed in a panic as her eyes flew to Jon's face.

His eyebrows shot toward his hairline. "What is this? What happened one night when Jerry and your dead husband got you drunk?"

Barbara's whole face flushed. "Oh, God ... it was only that one night, one time! I hardly even remember it ... I was so drunk! I can't even remember if I enjoyed it!"

Jerry laughed and pointed his finger at her. "Ohhhh, Barbie ... baby, you enjoyed it all right! Tony and I had you screaming like a banshee!"

Jon cut in again. "Damn it, Jerry ... tell me what the fuck happened!"

"Just that, partner! Tony and I both fucked Barbie ... he got her pussy, and I got her ass! You know I've always been an ass man ... and Barbie's got one sweet little ass!"

Jon was stunned for a moment. "Goddamn it, Jerry!" he hissed. "I can't believe you never told me about this! I can understand why my wife would never admit it since it sounds like she was more or less taken advantage of! But you ... you should've had the decency to tell me!"

Jerry looked a little crestfallen and slumped back in his chair.

Barbara came to Jerry's defense. "Hold on a second, Jon! I was not taken advantage of. Tony had presented the idea to me and I agreed to it ... I was curious. But I was so nervous that I had to loosen up by getting a little drunk, but I drank more than I should have. Like I said, I can hardly recall what happened and I really don't know if I enjoyed it or not!"

Jon frowned in confusion. He wasn't sure what to think ... His wife had just admittee that she was curious to find out how it felt to be fucked by two men at the same time ... And she let it happen one night, but she didn't remember it...

He closed his eyes. The image of Barbara impaled on him with Jerry kneeling behind her as he slid his dick in her ass instantly popped into his mind. Jon growled with lust and jealousy. He shook his head to try to dislodge the image but it persisted. And then his dick was responding. What the fuck was wrong with him? He was beginning to like the thought of letting his wife find out if she enjoyed getting double-fucked...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.