Early Retirement
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

Right after Sue Ann and Carol went into a bedroom and started to work each other, the guests started arriving. Soon, there was a room full of Ruth, nine guys, and me. All these guys were pretty big and muscular. That was great as I figured that Carol would get a real workout.

You could hear the moaning from the other room as Carol and Sue Ann got to know each other carnally. The guys were interested. "Ruth, go in there and get them out here so they can start satisfying these guys."

She went in and came back out with Sue Ann on her right and Carol on her left. Both of them were naked and those amazing tits of Carol attracted a lot of attention. The guys had started removing their clothes. Carol's eyes widened as she noticed the size of the guys and then widened even more as cocks were exhibited.

I pointed at one guy with about eleven inches and said, "Lie down on the floor." He did and then I said, "Carol, mount him." She looked at his cock, back at me, and then again at him and I could see her natural instinct take over. She was already wet from Sue Ann's mouth. I could see her pussy almost drip as she walked over and straddled the guy. She then eased up, back and then down inserting his cock into her pussy with a guiding hand. She moved down taking all eleven inches into her body slowly but steadily moaning all the way. Finally, his cock was embedded in her pussy.

She said, "He's so big! Ooh! Fill me with that cock! Pump it in my pussy!"

I pointed at another guy and said, "Get in her ass."

Carol looked at me and had a scared look in her eyes but she leaned forward as the guy in her pussy pulled her by her breasts down onto his chest. The other guy moved behind her and pushed a finger into her asshole. It went in easily. Then he added a second finger and quickly a third. Carol was grunting with his prodding but showed no signs of wanting anything to stop. Then he pulled back and, removing his fingers, placed his cock at her puckered asshole. Gently but forcefully, he pushed the head of his cock in her ass. She gave a short, shrill yelp as the head passed the rim of her sphincter muscle. Once the head was in, steady pushing got the entire ten or eleven inches of cock up her ass as she made some loud grunting noises.

I said, "Now, you have twenty inches of hard cock in your body, how do you like that?"

"I love it!" She exclaimed. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my holes! Fuck me hard! Make me feel every inch you have! Oooh! Yes, put 'em in me all the way!"

I looked at Ruth. "Obviously, your plan works for Carol! You and Sue Ann need to get busy with the rest of these guys. No one leaves unless he is completely drained!"

Sue Ann was quickly put to a double penetration like Carol who continued to talk and wail as she was fucked as hard as the two guys could pound their cocks into her pussy and ass. Sue Ann was moaning from the cocks embedded in her pussy and ass. Carol saw her and shouted, "Fuck her hard! Fuck both her holes! Cum in her and make her cum! Make me cum! Shoot your cum in my pussy! Cum in my ass! Do me hard and fast!"

One of the guys had stripped his clothes but sat down and I didn't see his cock. Ruth nodded at him and said, "He's special and has to wait until we've had a couple of loads in us before he can fuck."

I asked him, "What's the reason for that?"

He replied, "It's my size. Even in this group, I'm bigger than average."

"What do you have?"

"Fifteen inches when fully hard. I've only been able to fuck Ruth's ass and mouth and Sue Ann's mouth because I can't fit anywhere else."

"I wonder if Carol can take you fully in all holes?" As I asked that rhetorical question, both the guys fucking Carol came with her pumping loads of cum into her pussy and ass. She screamed out her orgasm as they pounded deep into her body with their cocks. I then told the big one to lay on the floor and he lay on his back slowly stroking his cock as it grew to full size. It was amazing to see it sticking up from his body like a flag pole. "Okay, guys, pull out. Carol, mount this one." as I pointed at mister fifteen inches.

She looked at his cock and her eyes opened wide and her mouth opened in an "oh" as she realized how big he really was. She looked over at me and I inclined my head in his direction. She looked troubled, even more than before, as she gazed at the monster cock sticking up in the air. She crawled over and took him into her mouth straining around his size. Slowly, she took him further into her mouth. Then she pulled off and looked at his cock and where she had her hand. A deep breath and she took him down her throat until her lips nuzzled his pubic hair. When she pulled off, she exhaled and then took a deep breath and engulfed him a second time. By this time, Ruth had settled in my lap with my cock up her ass and Sue Ann was taking on a second pair. Carol licked and licked the cock until it was wet with her saliva. Then she lifted up and straddled his hips. She slowly let herself down guiding the cock into her wet pussy. I could see as the head went in stretching her pussy lips. She pushed her body down onto his cock impaling herself on the monster. You could see strain but also that she was getting off realizing that she was able to take it. Finally, after maybe five minutes, she pushed down and there was nothing left to go in. She had taken it all! She said shakily, "Fuck me with that pole but slowly until I get used to it!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.