Early Retirement
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

Ruth started making her calls and I finally lifted my tired body and went into my bathroom. I took a shower and slowly got a little bit of feeling that wasn't worn out back into my body. Carol had gotten up while I showered and was herself showering. I went into the living room and sat down with a beer and just took it easy. I thought to myself that Carol may be more than I can handle. With a little throb, my cock let me know that it was a great way to go!

After about ten minutes or so, Carol came back in wearing her bikini and one of my old shirts. Almost immediately after Ruth came in wearing sandals and a tee shirt. They both sat down on the sofa across from me which let Ruth's tee shirt ride up showing her cunt. I looked at it and smiled. That was the only hole my cock hadn't been in today. Ruth said, "I called some friends new to you and they will be here around eight tonight."

"That gives me plenty of time to pack and get over here then," said Carol.

"Okay," I said, "It's time to get you back to your place. I've drawn a map to get you back here and put the phone number at the bottom. Ruth will keep the portable phone with her until you get here so you can have help if you get lost."

That worked for everyone. With a kiss from Ruth for each of us, we got in the boat and I drove it over to Carol's. After letting her out and getting a kiss from her, I continued with my fishing. I still wondered how things were working with Sue Ann. I returned to the cabin just after six having caught two more small fish and one keeper (though I didn't keep it). I got a beer and sat down in the living room while Ruth continued to absorb more sun on the dock.

My beer was half finished when Sue Ann drove up and came in the house. Looking at my beer, she said, "That looks good. Do you want another?"

"Yes," I answered. She went into the kitchen returning with two cans and sat down on the sofa. "So," I said, "Tell me about your day."

"It was different with lots of fun and lots of sex. I arrived on time and Rob, the driver who brought your boat trailer over here, came over to me having noticed that I had no bra. He copped a feel and then moved his hand down between my legs asking me if I would like to ride his cock. Remembering your instructions, I told him, yes. We went into a small room and he dropped his shorts and lay down on the floor. I removed my shorts and climbed on him. Then I eased down over that eleven inch cock of his taking it slowly but fully into my pussy. It felt so good as it went in stretching me with its length and width. Then I started riding him up and down feeling his cock continue to stretch the walls of my pussy and bang against my cervix with every down stroke of my body. We went harder and harder until we came together as I slammed down on him and held his cock tightly in me. I could feel his cock pulsate as he pumped his cum deep into my pussy. When we finished spasming, he offered to go sixty-nine with me which cleaned both of us and I had another climax to his tongue.

"Then I got dressed and started working.

"There was a very short sales meeting during which the other two sales guys and our manager checked out my tits. The meeting was normal but the looks at my shirt were new. After the meeting, I went to get some coffee. Two of the parts and service guys were there but, before anything could start, I was paged to the front. A couple in their forties that had been in before had returned and asked for me.

"I bounced up to the front area and shook hands with them. Carl is a fine looking man in his mid-forties and Shirley has kept her figure but her skin shows her age. They both noticed that there was no bra on me and glanced at each other quickly smiling. Shirley said that they wanted to go out on the same boat one more time though they had pretty much made up their minds. So, I took them out on the pontoon that they had tested before.

"Once away from the dock, I suggested that Carl drive to get a better feel for the boat and he took my place and drove. I went up front across from Shirley. She asked me where my bra was. When I told her that I didn't wear one today, she said she rarely wore a bra though she said that her tits were not as big as mine. I told her that it was a little cooler and freer without my bra though I usually wore one to work. She then told me that she never wore panties. She said that it was easier for Carl to play with her cunt that way. Then she motioned for me to sit next to her and I moved over beside her. As soon as I sat down, she put her hand on my neck pulling my face to hers and kissed me deeply. When my lips opened, her tongue went into my mouth and started working on mine. I responded willingly and fully.

"I brought my hand up and cupped her breast and started flicking the nipple through her bra. She brought her other hand up and unbuttoned my shirt and put her hand inside on my bare breast. She knew exactly how to tease me into being hot and wet. Then she broke the kiss and leaned forward to suck my breast. Carl had noticed that I was a willing participant to Shirley's work on my body and found a cove. He pulled in and stopped. By the time he moved forward, Shirley had me standing and was unfastening my shorts. I was pulling off her blouse, unhooking her bra and generally trying to get her naked also. Carl came up behind me and I could feel his bulge as he ground against my ass. Shirley pulled my shorts down and verified that I wasn't wearing panties. She started to suck my pussy. I spread my legs and groaned. She was as good with her mouth on my pussy as she had been on my tits! She let her shorts fall proving she had no panties either. She also had a totally shaved cunt with red protruding lips from her arousal. She and I melted to the deck in a sixty-nine position with me on top. Carl unfastened and removed his shorts. It startled me because he was clean shaven, too. It made a cock that was almost as big as yours look a bit bigger. He knelt before me and let me lick and swallow it. He groaned and told me that I was a 'good little cocksucker.' as he went around to my rear. Shirley must have sucked on him because I missed her mouth. Then, he put it in my pussy making me moan. After riding me for a while, I missed Shirley and told Carl to ass fuck me so Shirley could eat my pussy.

"He pulled out of my pussy and placed the head of his cock at my asshole. Shirley spread my ass cheeks as she pulled my pussy to her mouth and resumed licking. Carl pushed forward into my butt. He felt so good and was gentle, yet firm, in my ass as he started to fuck me there. Shirley then continued with her pussy licking, sucking and putting her tongue as far up my pussy as she could. Carl's strokes became harder and faster. I lifted my head from licking Shirley's pussy and screamed for him to fuck my ass and shoot his cream into my butt! He slammed into my ass harder and harder and faster and faster until he has slamming himself into me with jack rabbit thrusts. I was moaning constantly into Shirley's pussy making her cum as I came to his cock and her mouth. Finally, he screamed out his cum and shot his wad deep into my asshole. By then, all I could do was spasm. He withdrew and Shirley licked him clean. Then she had me sit up and licked Carl's cum from my ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.