Early Retirement
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

After a while, I asked Sue Ann and Ruth about their jobs. Sue Ann said that she liked her job. She had gone to college for three years and studied marketing planning a career in sales. She explained that, when her parents passed away, there was no money so she started work. Next September, she planned to go back to college and finish her degree.

Ruth said, "She's the lucky one. I don't like my job but it pays my share of the bills. I graduated from culinary school but, in this town, that means nothing."

I said, "So you want to be a chef?"

"Yes, but there isn't much demand for that around here."

"Why don't you cook for me, for Sue Ann if she will stay, and for yourself, of course?"

"That would be great!" she responded.

It was getting late in the afternoon so we got up and returned to the house. No one put on any clothes. When we got inside, the kitchen was the next stop. Ruth looked around while Sue Ann and I sat at the kitchen table. Ruth said, "You have a fine kitchen but it doesn't look used. Let's see about groceries." After searching, she said, "We will need to go shopping for food and a few supplies."

"Okay," I responded. "Let's get some clothes and make a list."

Sue Ann held up her hand and said, "First, I think we need to talk about where this relationship is heading. I loved the sex and you seem to be an interesting, intelligent guy, Ken, but what do you have in mind, how to we fit into those plans, and how do our plans work?"

"First," I said. "I don't have any set long term plans yet. My basic current plan is to live here on the lake almost completely full-time. I will have to make a few trips for business but not often. Second, I am not a cook or housekeeper and had planned to hire a one or two people to handle those duties. Third, I'm open about how you both fit into my life but I am hoping that you will. Finally, within that general area, there should be room for the two of you and plenty of opportunity to make your own plans work out."

"Hmmm," remarked Sue Ann. "It seems that you would hire Ruth to be your cook and bottle washer. I also noticed there are plenty of bedrooms. That leaves me. What would your plan be for me?"

"That depends on you," I answered. "You said your job is what you want and I don't have a sales job to offer. However, your body is fantastic and I want to see you a lot."

"And he'll want to do you a lot, too," chimed in Ruth.

"Well, yes, that too," I added. Looking at the two of them reminded my cock that, while used, it wasn't dead and it throbbed a bit. "You see Sue Ann, just talking about you gets me hard."

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "We can't let that go to waste." She got up and, straddling me and the chair, eased down on my cock and I could feel it enter her pussy. Ruth got behind her and started to lick her ass and my balls as Sue Ann bounced up and down on my lap.

Slowly, my cock gained even more hardness and Sue Ann bounced even harder. Then both of us cried out together as I shot another dose of cream into her pussy. We held together tightly and I could feel Ruth's tongue on us both. When she lifted off me, Ruth immediately took my cock into her mouth and licked me clean of Sue Ann's and my cum. She then licked Sue Ann's pussy to get the rest.

Licking her lips, Ruth said, "Now, let's get dressed and go shopping."

We dressed again without underwear even for me and went out to the Jag. I noticed how we had to stuff ourselves into the car and said, "At some point as this continues, a different car is going to be required."

"Boo," Ruth commented. "We need to go by the marina so Sue Ann can tell her boss she won't be back today."

"If you don't mind, Ken, I will use your cell phone and let him know more quickly."

"No, Sue Ann, we will need your car," Ruth said.

"Okay, then the marina is our first stop."

We went to the marina and dropped Sue Ann off. She was to tell her boss that she was taking what little remained of today and all of tomorrow to teach me about boats. Since she was primarily paid on commission and it was during the week, she would have no trouble. We were to meet at the girls' house after Ruth and I went by the restaurant. Ruth then said, "I will tell Joe that I have been offered a better deal. Come on in with me."

When we got to the restaurant, she and I went in. She went to her boss and told him that she had a better offer. He looked disappointed and whispered something to her. She said, "Okay, once more but that's it."

They went into the back area of the kitchen. I suspected something so I quietly followed them and stood where I could watch. Ruth bent over a table and pulled her skirt over her hips. Her boss unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He pushed up behind her and entered her ass pushing in to the hilt. Ruth moaned and wiggled her butt a little. He started pumping her butt faster and faster until, with a grunt, he came inside her ass. Then he pulled out and licked her ass until all the cum disappeared. I moved back into the main area of the restaurant. Ruth came out a moment later and said, "That takes care of that chore." We then went to their house.

Sue Ann had just arrived and we went in right behind her. She said, "Let's just get a few things for the week and figure out how we'll handle this place later."

The girls packed a bag each and took them out to their car and loaded them in the trunk. Then Ruth said, "Now, let's go over to the grocery store and get some food. We got in both cars, Ruth with me in the Jag and Sue Ann in her car and drove over. After shopping, I paid and we loaded the trunk of the Jag with food, wine, and beer. Then reentering the cars, we went back to my place.

On the way, Ruth flashed everyone. Finally, she left her skirt up at her waist and kicked her shoes off so she could put her feet on the dash and really show off her pussy. I don't know if other drivers liked the view but I sure did.

We got to the house and unloaded both cars. Ruth said, "Let's call some friends for a party later tonight."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.