Early Retirement
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

When we got out to my car, I said, "I'll need for one of you to ride in the jump seat. It's really not legal to ride in a lap."

Ruth said, "I'll ride back there. That way, my hair will blow."

We got in and put on seat belts and went back to the marina. Ruth let her skirt ride up showing her pussy in my rearview mirror. Too bad it wasn't a four-lane road as a trucker would have loved the view!

We arrived at the marina and determined that I would drive the fishing boat with Ruth and Sue Ann would drive the pontoon boat. The trailer was connected to a pickup truck and Rob, one of the employees, would drive it over to my house and put it wherever I wanted it. Rob was a good looking guy who looked a couple of years out of high school. We loaded up and left.

As soon as we pulled away from the dock, Ruth pulled her skirt up to her waist. I watched as she put one hand behind her and started fingering her asshole. I asked, "Is your ass where you like to fuck?"

"Yes, my pussy is okay but my ass just makes me cum harder and better when it's fucked," she replied. She continued to finger her butt until she came and we approached my place.

"That's your place?" Ruth sounded in awe.

"Yeah, I'm moving to the lake full time and wanted my comforts."

We tied up the fishing and the pontoon boats at my dock. Sue Ann placed some white floats along the sides to protect both boats. She said, "These are called bumpers and they shield the boats. We'll go over how to set them and what to carry later."

At that moment, Rob came up in the truck. I picked a place for the trailer and he parked it where I asked. I noticed that he got a little sweaty setting the trailer and suggested that he come up to the house for a drink.

We went into the house and found the girls naked on the floor. Ruth looked over her shoulder and said, "Rob, instead of a drink, how about a dive into my ass?" Rob started dropping clothes until he was naked and a huge eleven inch dick stuck out. Ruth smiled and leaned forward on her knees spreading her ass cheeks. Rob moved behind her and pushed his cock by her sphincter and all the way to the hilt in her ass. Ruth moaned with obvious joy at the anal invasion.

Sue Ann knelt in front of me as I watched Rob's penetration of Ruth. Unzipping my pants and pulling them down left me naked to the waist and she quickly took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me as Rob pounded Ruth with deep, hard strokes.

"Fuck me," Ruth screamed out! "Give me that fucker! Make me! Slam me hard! Don't stop! Hammer my ass! Do me!" Rob did what she told him slamming into her making her butt ripple with the force of his motion. "I'm cumming! Give me your cream! Shoot it in! Aeeee!" Ruth screamed out her climax. Rob grunted with each stroke and then went rigid holding himself in her ass as he shot a full load of cum deep into her bowels.

During this time, Sue Ann had managed to drain me once again.

When Rob finally pulled out, Ruth turned around and sucked him clean and dry. Rob started putting his clothes back on with a happy smile. I had "cummed out." I didn't think my cock could rise again, at least, not for while.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.