Early Retirement - Cover

Early Retirement

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

My name is a good place to start; it's Ken. I've never married so there's no Barbie. That is, by the way, an old joke. I am now a refugee from the high tech world. The company which I helped found was bought and I was able to cash out with a work contract which now was complete. It was coming to an end and the new owners did not want me to stick around. That was acceptable, so I retired at the ripe old age of thirty-one.

My house was paid off with some of the money from the sale and I had a roommate who covered the taxes, insurance, and utilities as rent. I had always liked to fish when I was young so I started to look for a home on a lake. Since I had taken up golf while starting my business, I also wanted to be on a golf course. I also wanted to get away from Atlanta's traffic. Looking around, I found a place on Lake Martin in Alabama. I bought two lots and had a house designed and built while finishing my work contract.

Now, the house was finished and decorated. I started living at the lake on most weekends but this was the first time that I stayed over not needing to go to work on Monday. I wanted a boat for fishing. It was a fine day in early June and, I decided, a good one for boat hunting. I got in my Jag convertible and went around to the first marina and stopped to look at boats.

I was walking down the line looking in, around and under the boats. I was squatting down looking at one when I heard a low, musical voice say, "May I help you?" Looking around I saw a nice pair of legs wearing tennis shoes. Following up toward where the sound had come, I realized the legs were long and really good as they went into a pair of tight tan short shorts. Moving up, the tee shirt did nothing to hide a flat stomach and a nice set of breasts. Her face was pretty with green eyes and long blond hair. She said, "My name's Sue Ann."

I said, "Oh, uh, I'm looking for a boat."

She responded with a smile, "Then you came to the right place as we have a fine selection for many different purposes. Just what type of boat are you looking for?"

"Well, I want to go fishing and will have friends with me sometimes riding for pleasure."

"How many friends?"

"Sometimes, eight or more, other times, just one or two."

"Hmm, most fishing boats don't handle large groups like eight or more. Have you thought about a pontoon boat?"

"Not really. I just started looking." I was trying to stare her in the eyes but those super breasts had caught my attention, also. I thought I could see her nipples through her tee shirt.

"Follow me and let me show you a few different types of boats and their uses so we can determine what you really want." I already knew what I really wanted was to get in her pants. She started walking away and I followed willingly. Her ass was well defined under those shorts and her hips moved enticingly as she walked.

Two boats down, we stopped a boat that was flat on top except for the cockpit. She said, "This is one of our better fishing boats. It comes equipped with a trolling motor and a fish finder as standard items. It's very stable and has power to get anywhere on the lake, yet is small enough for one person to handle. That's about the best we have for fishing." We went over the boat in detail. As she bent over to show me a feature on the boat, I would notice her ass as her shorts rode up. "Now, let's look at a different type of boat."

We went down to the end of the lot and walked around to the back of a boat. We went up a set of steps with her shorts pulling against her hips as she went in front of me. When we got to the top, I saw that this was a bigger boat with a cabin of sorts. She guided me in and said, "This boat has more space, some of which is covered. It's nice for changing and things. She then stepped close to me. She was so close that those breasts were boring into my chest and she said, "Particularly for things."

I decided to push matters and brought a hand up to cup one of those breasts. She gave a little moan and leaned into my palm. With my thumb and forefinger, I tweaked the nipple through her tee shirt and bra. My other hand went around to her ass and pulled her in close meeting no resistance. She leaned her head back just a little looking me in the eyes and brought her hands around to pull my lips to hers. As we kissed and traded tongues, my hands moved on her breast and ass and she pushed her groin to mine grinding her pelvis into my cock.

Obviously, this was suiting both of us and I moved into her pushing her back toward the double bunk at the bow. When the backs of her legs touched it, she let herself fall over backwards and pulled me on top of her. I landed between her legs and we continued to kiss. Pulling my hand from under her, I added it to the other one working her tits. Her hands left the back of my head and she started pulling her tee shirt up. I helped and then undid the front hook of her bra and slipped it away from her breasts. A long golden expanse of flesh was then before me with two firm mountains in the middle. She sighed and pulled at my shirt which I quickly lost. That seemed to make her happy as she hugged our chests together. We dry humped while I nuzzled her breasts. Then she pushed me off.

When I stood, she leaned forward and unfastened my pants and pushed them and my briefs down. When my cock bobbed free and fairly hard, she lowered her head and took it in. I could feel her swirl it around as it grew even larger and then she pushed it all the way in her mouth and down her throat. She started a rhythm of swirl, throat, swirl that was fast pulling me to a climax. I managed to croak out that I was going to cum and she just nodded. Then I took her head and started to really fuck her face. It hit me hard, I started to cum and kept forcing my cock down her throat spurting my load into her stomach. As I pulled out, she sucked me dry and didn't miss a drop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.