Early Retirement
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

Rob arrived with a pontoon first. He had Dan, the sales manager, and Jimmy and George, who both worked in the repair department. Jill and Susan were at the dock to help them. The girls were nude and the guys quickly caught on to the fact that there were a lot of willing women around.

Carol would have been there, too. She had heard of Rob's equipment and wanted him in her somewhere. She and Patty had taken their kissing to another level and Patty had one hand buried in her sister's cunt and the other in her ass. Tom, Patty's husband was fucking his sister in-law's face pushing his cock balls deep repeatedly. Carol was happily taking everything and told Patty to "go deeper" any time Tom's cock came out far enough for her to be heard. Mike was fucking Patty's ass as she thrust her fists into Carol's holes.

I was watching by looking over Ruth's shoulder as her ass had my hard cock embedded in it while Sue Ann sucked her cunt.

Rob's shorts went away and Jill and Susan made the usual appreciative sounds at the sight of his mammoth cock hanging down. They pulled him down and Jill mounted him taking his cock into her cunt. "Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me deep!" She exclaimed. "It goes in so far!" She started to orgasm on his cock. Her moans increased in volume when George pushed into her ass with his normal cock. "Oh! Fuck my holes! Fuck me hard!"

She came twice as Rob and George fucked her holes. Finally, George shouted, "Take it, Bitch! Take my load in your ass!"

"Yes," Jill moaned. "Give me your cum. Fill my butt! Rob, shoot it in my cunt! Come in my holes!"

Rob released his load as both he and George held her down fully embedding their cocks in her cunt and ass. Susan hadn't been still during this time as Don and Jimmy were double penetrating her vigorously. They finished and the girls sucked cocks clean and then went sixty-nine to clean out their cunts and asses.

Everyone was getting up when James, Claire, and their guest drove up. James got out wearing a pair of cut-offs and sandals. Claire was wearing a string bikini with flip-flops. Their guest was led out. She appeared to be a young girl. I came to Claire and looked at their guest. Claire saw my look and said, "Don't worry, Ken. She's legal. She turned twenty two weeks ago."

I looked over the girl who was naked except for a collar and flip-flops. She looked early teenage to me. James came up behind me and whispered, "Look here." He showed me a drivers' license with her picture and, sure enough, the girl had just turned twenty. I nodded. James said, "Gina is new to the area. She has no limits, loves pain and punishment, and takes cocks balls deep in every hole." Before closing the door of their vehicle, a large dog hopped out and stepped next to James.

She smiled shyly at me and Claire grinned. Claire had one hand on a leash that she had attached to her collar and put the other behind Gina. Gina sort of jumped as Claire's hand must have pushed a finger or two into her. The two of them walked by and I noticed that Claire had at least two fingers buried in Gina's tiny ass.

As they walked by, I heard Claire say, "We need to find Rob and get him to ream out that ass, Gina." Gina shuddered and I wondered how that big cock of his would get into her ass. That would be interesting to watch.

Everyone was assembled and, based upon the lack of clothing being worn, it was good my place was big and fairly secluded.

James and I walked back to the house behind Claire and Gina. I said, "James, tell me about this one. Also, I thought Claire was a sub."

"She is but enjoys dominating Gina who is a total submissive. I'm not sure what her limits might be but she has been fisted and bottled in both holes, she drinks piss, and Claire even had her get fucked by a dog. I have whipped and paddled her until she fainted from her orgasms and the pain. When she came to, she asked for more. We met her at a gang bang where she was taking on all comers, male and female."

"James, that's kinky even for this group. Do you know anything about her history?"

"Very little. She was brought into this area from one of the Carolinas a bit over a year ago. She was into the life style then. She was given to me and Claire at the gang bang after taking on about twenty guys and girls and two dogs. She was dripping cum from both holes and had stripes across her back from being whipped. She's strange. She only seems happy when you are hurting her or putting large things in her cunt and ass."

"What is Claire's feelings about this?" I asked.

"That's the funny thing. She seems to be getting off on dominating Gina. She can be rougher than me and seems to get off on the really hard stuff."

"Whatever floats your boat." I said. "As long as she is okay with it though I'm not sure how the rest will feel about the S-M stuff." I watched as Claire added a finger to Gina's tiny ass without either of them stopping walking to the house.

As soon as we came inside, Claire saw Rob and said, "Slut Gina, suck his cock to get it ready for your ass." Rob was just standing there naked. Gina walked up to him and bent at the waist and began to suck his cock quickly taking it into her throat and burying her nose in his public hair. After a couple of long strokes, Claire pulled her back. "That's enough. Turn around and spread." With that, Claire's fingers came out and Gina turned around still bent at the waist. Her legs were spread and she grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them apart. "Fuck her ass, Rob," Claire commended.

Rob shuffled to her and pushed his cock to her sphincter. Gina cooed and pushed back. We could hear the head of his huge cock pop her sphincter as it went in. Claire pushed back on her shoulders forcing Gina's ass to be impaled suddenly and completely on Rob's eleven inches. Her head popped up and her eyes went wide as Claire pushed on her shoulders forcing his entire length into her rectum without pause or giving her a chance to adjust to his length or width.

I thought to myself that had to be painful and felt Ruth shudder as she leaned into my chest. However, it was arousing to watch. Claire then took the fingers that had been in Gina's ass and pushed them into her mouth. Gina licked them willingly as Rob began to fuck her with hard, long strokes pushing the head of his cock deep into her small body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.