Early Retirement
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

I returned to the lake house in time for lunch which Ruth had waiting. She told me that Carol was still here and was sleeping off last night's party. I said that I wanted to hear about her activities from Thursday noon through this morning.

She said, "Sue Ann went to work and Carol and I finally woke up and had lunch after eating each other out. Then, I decided to start cleaning up the house and Carol helped. After cleaning up, we put on our suits and went out to the dock for some sun. Then Carol wanted to go to town and we went in around two."

"What did you wear when you went to town?"

"Carol wore a short skirt and a halter top. I wore shorts and a tube top. Both of us had sandals. Carol wanted to buy a pair of shoes so we went in to Shoe Town. She got the salesman to help her. When he brought some shoes for her to try, she gave him a look up her skirt. He dropped the shoe. He was a young guy and had not seen a shaved pussy winking at him in the shop before, I think." She giggled. "He took a long look when he realized that Carol knew he was looking. Carol spread her legs a bit to give him a better look, too. She really is becoming a slut! Anyway, he finally put the shoes on her feet and she stood up. She asked him if they could go into the back room for a few minutes. He looked a little scared but nodded. I volunteered to watch the front area. They went back and I moved to where I could watch the front but see what was happening. Carol wasted no time, she pulled his pants down and sucked his cock to the root. After a moment, she stood and told him to lie down. He did and she straddled him lifting her skirt and impaling her pussy on his reasonable sized cock. She pumped him and he strained up until he shot his load deep into her pussy. Since no one was there, I went and sucked his cock clean when she got up and then licked his cum from her pussy while he put his clothes back in place and took my spot watching the front. Carol bought the shoes and we left.

"We went over to Wal-Mart and she managed to flash a few more people by bending over and letting her skirt ride up or leaning forward and showing her tits. When we left there, we headed back to the house but Carla decided to stop at the marina and check on Sue Ann. When we went in, Dan met us and said Sue Ann was out showing a boat. Carla said that we would wait and he offered us seating in his office. When Carla sat down, she let her skirt ride up and spread her legs giving him a clear view of her pussy. He smiled and asked if we liked to play like Sue Ann did. Carla said, 'Yes, and I want my ass fucked!' He rose up and waved her to his desk. She leaned over the desk letting her skirt ride up. He moved behind her and dropped his pants and pushed his hard cock into her ass to the hilt with one long, hard shove. Carla grunted and smiled at me. Then she said, 'Fuck me hard! Ram my ass! Give me your load! Bang me!' She was whispering loudly and continued to whisper to him until he unloaded into her butt. When he pulled out, she turned around and sucked him clean. She smacked her lips and asked if there were any other hard cocks available. He looked a little surprised but said that the boys in Service would be glad to help her.

"We got up and went into Service where we found Rob and four other guys. Carol lifted her skirt and said, 'I want my holes plugged. Who can handle the job?' The guys moved over to her and started to help her out of her clothes. One dropped his pants and lay down. She mounted him taking him into her pussy while another moved behind her and, placing his cock at her asshole, pushed in. Still another fed his cock to her mouth. Rob dropped his pants and sat down. He pulled my shorts off and placed me on his cock facing Carol and the guys. With him embedded in my ass, I rocked and watched Carol get banged. When someone came, another guy took his place. Finally, no one could get hard any more and Rob had popped his load in my ass twice as we watched.

"Sue Ann came in and saw what had happened. She grinned at me and asked Carol if she was having fun. Carol replied that she was but hadn't sucked her pussy yet today. Sue Ann dropped her shorts and Carol tilted her head and started licking her pussy quickly noticing that she had a load or more of cum inside her.

"Sue Ann moaned to the sucking she was getting. Finally, she came and backed away from Carol and found a place to sit. Nobody had bothered to put on any clothes and I still had Rob's softening cock embedded in my ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.