Seeing a Great Country - Cover

Seeing a Great Country

Copyright© 2009 by Westside24

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After divorcing and retiring from work early a man decides it's time to do some travelling. Along the way he meets some interesting people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

It had been an interesting night and morning to say the least thought Matt. He thought that Rita still loved Bill and she would make the effort to contact him. With what he saw of her physical attributes he didn't think there was a man alive that could resist her if she set her mind on seducing him. Bill had to love her or he wouldn't have put up with her one-way love making for so many years. If Bill now realized what he had in Rita, maybe he would have it in his heart to forgive her. Matt thought Rita's long term affair with Kim was now a thing of the past and those fires wouldn't be rekindled.

Matt was having his second cup of coffee when his phone rang. Answering it he heard a female voice on the other end.

"My name is Judy Hall. Shannon said you were interested in applying for two mortgages. If you are available this morning I can come over and discussed them with you."

He gave her his address and she said she would be right over.

About a half hour later there was a knock on his door and when he told the person to come in a young college age girl came in carrying a briefcase in one hand and a package in her other hand. She introduced herself as Judy Hall and handed him the package she said was left outside his door. A glance at the package told him it was from his cable company and it had to be the cable modem and the HD converter box he was expecting.

Judy told him Shannon had briefed him on the amount of the mortgages he needed and the properties involved. She asked him to fill out a loan application form and a financial disclosure form. While he was filling out the forms, he offered her a cup of coffee which she accepted. It was a long time ago that he needed to apply for a loan and he took his time to read the forms as he completed them.

Judy walked around and looked at the inside of the house but she spent most of her time looking out the picture window and the beautiful view of the water.

When he completed the forms he handed them to her. She glanced at the forms and when she looked at Matt's income statement she asked, "Why don't you just pay cash for these houses? It would seem you could do that."

"I was going to do that but Shannon thought it would be more advantageous for me to have mortgages on the properties."

"She has no idea of your wealth or income?"

"No and I don't want her to have, well ... not yet anyway."

"Enough said, there should be no problem in approving the loan once the office checks out what you have indicated. I'll contact your attorney and attend the closing. I understand you won't be there."

"No I won't. Now that our business is concluded tell me about yourself, I like to know the people that I do business with."

His request caught her a little by surprise but she recovered quickly. She told him she had graduated college last year with a degree in graphic design. She had no luck in finding a job in that field. A mortgage broker position was offered to her and if housing ever bounces back the compensation could be good so she accepted the offer. Right now new mortgage applications are slow which translates into low compensation since she works on a commission basis.

When he asked her what her boyfriend does she told him he was presently in the service completing his ROTC active duty commitment. She asked Matt how he knew she had a boy friend. He told her that all pretty girls have boy friends and she blushed on hearing his comment.

Judy said she had to be going and thanked Matt for his business. She said, "You know you never asked me what the interest rate was for a 30 year fixed rate mortgage?"

"There was no need for me to do that because Shannon told me you would have the lowest rate out there or she wouldn't have given you the referral."

"You are right, Shannon is Shannon."

After Judy left he called Shannon to see what time she was available for dinner. A time was set for him to pick her up.

A few connections to the cable modem and a phone call had him on the internet. Two more connections and his wireless router was working. A few minutes later the wireless router was password protected.

Dinner that evening with Shannon was enjoyable. A discussion was had on his rental purchases and she asked him what his plans were. Matt told her that he agreed with her on her assessment of waterfront property and its value. If she was aware of any other listings that are selling well below what she estimates their market value to be he would like to discuss those listings with her.

"Well there is nothing right now that would be good rental property but that can change from day to day. There is an undeveloped lot that is a little more than one acre in size that has 235 feet of shoreline. It's one of the few areas of shoreline that hasn't been developed yet. I think you could be interested in this lot. The asking price for a waterfront lot is not cheap and that's because of it being on the water. The property taxes are low since it is undeveloped. The good news is that it is close to where utility hook-ups can be made. The bad news is because it is undeveloped land there is no cash flow coming in from it. If you have time I would like to show it to you."

"I don't know if undeveloped land would interest me but tomorrow is Sunday and your office is closed. How about we go for a ride and have some lunch and you could show me some sights and this property?"

Shannon agreed to spend the afternoon with Matt. The remainder of the evening was enjoyable and they avoided any further talk of work. After a few dances with Shannon he drove her home. She gave him an exciting good night kiss that showed promise. Matt really enjoyed being with and kissing Shannon.

The next day Shannon accompanied Matt and they went for a long drive. They had lunch at a restaurant Shannon said was out of the way but worth finding. The food was excellent and well worth the drive. After lunch they drove to view the undeveloped lot that was on the water. It turned out that this lot was only about two miles away from the marina going in the opposite direction. He parked the car and walked this lot with her and had to admit it was a nice location. The few large trees and the 235 feet of shoreline were impressive.

"Shannon, this is a nice large lot but why do you think I might be interested in it?"

"Because of the profit potential."

"Do you think this lot will appreciate that much?"

"No."

"Shannon you are confusing me, please explain what you are saying."

"This lot is nice but by itself it's no great bargain. Because of its 235 feet of shoreline it holds the key to something I have been thinking about. The adjoining land behind this lot is partially wooded and consists of 25.3 acres. That land is owned by some friends of my parents, Bill and Mary Owens. They have told my parents that they are thinking of selling and moving to Arizona as their health isn't that good and they want to be closer to their only daughter and their four grandchildren. These two pieces of land being combined and developed and divided into three quarter of an acre lots could be sold at a nice overall profit. All of the owners could be given access to the water which would increase the value of their land and that is the key to making a substantial profit."

"How about securing the necessary permits and costs of putting in the utilities and roads?"

"First of all you will need to have the land surveyed and the plat of the land and lots made. Ted Bell can tell you who can do that for you. If the lots are three quarters of an acre there should be no density problem and the township should grant the required permits. You will need a contractor to extend the utilities and put in the roads. While that does cost money there are a few ways to get that accomplished. With certain contractors they will take some of the lots to cover their costs for doing the work."

"What about the waterfront?'

"All homeowners should have equal access to the water. We do need a builder who builds quality homes and in return for giving him a contract as to being the exclusive builder he should contribute to the improvement of the waterfront. That will be his fee for the right to be the exclusive builder."

"I can see you have been doing some thinking about this. What do you get out of it?"

"Who do you think is going to be the exclusive listing agent for the lots and new homes? I will also be getting a commission on the sales of both of these properties. This was something I wanted to do by myself but I just don't have the funds to do it. I would rather see you do it than someone I don't know."

"This is going to give me something to think about. How soon do you need to know?"

"This waterfront lot could be sold at anytime but I don't think that will happen. It's not until the Owens put their land up for sale that a decision will need to be made. I should get that listing but they can always be approached earlier if you want to do this."

On the drive back they discussed the asking prices on this land and what Shannon's thoughts were. She said the Owens will ask a fair price and probably won't negotiate off it. Since the price is fair the land should be bought. An offer of about five percent off the asking price on the waterfront lot should be accepted.

The following week was quiet time for Matt. He took Shannon out to dinner Monday night. On Tuesday he spent some time making changes to his investment portfolio and made plane reservations for his flight back home. He finally finished reading the two books he had checked out from the library.

Throughout Wednesday Matt wondered what was in store for him for him that night. Seeing Rita was always eye candy but he wondered what if anything she had planned. It was with some trepidation on his part that he pressed her door bell button.

Rita opened the door and presented a very enticing picture. She was wearing a dark mini skirt, a white blouse with a number of unbutton buttons and four inch high heeled shoes. Her hair was worn up and she radiated a happiness he hadn't seen from her in a while. She greeted Matt with a very nice kiss and wrapping her arm around his arm walked him back to her family room. He could feel her breast pressing against his arm. There was something different about her but he couldn't quite figure it out what it was.

She asked him to make them some drinks and said she had something to attend to in the kitchen. Matt just watched her swiveling beautiful backside as she walked away. He thought he could look at that view all day and not be bored. He had the thought of making a video of her walking into a screen saver and laughed at himself for having that idea.

When she came back and took her drink she was standing very close to Matt. He could smell the perfume she was wearing. She suggested that they sit on the couch and when they did she sat so close to him that her thigh was pressed against his thigh. After the drinks were finished she said that it was time to eat and took Matt's hand for the short walk to the table. She sat to his side and on a few occasions touched his arm with her hand when he made her laugh. Her eyes were always on him. He noticed this and had to remind himself to look into her eyes as his eyes were being drawn to the open buttons on her blouse and the indentations her nipples were making on the blouse. She saw where his eyes were looking and thought that he was giving her a compliment. After all she thought, that's why she had left those buttons unbuttoned.

The main entree was pasta with a red sauce in which there were chunks of lobster and shrimp. It was excellent and Matt praised her cooking skills. Rita thanked him for his nice words. She told him she was doing the required readings and was fascinated by some of the stories she had read. She was reading more that two stories a day and was learning new things to do and not to be shy about doing other things. There was a devilish look in her eyes when she made those comments.

He told her that he had made a plane reservation and was leaving next week. He thought she looked a little sad when he told her of his leaving.

Matt helped her clean up the table and she helped him do the dishes. They made quick work of these chores.

Rita turned to Matt and said, "Instead of having after dinner drinks I was wondering if I could give you a tour of my home." With their arms around each other's waist, they walked up the stairs to her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom she turned in Matt's arms and gave him a very aggressive kiss with her tongue searching for his. Her hands went in between them and were unbuttoning his shirt as she was kissing him. Matt's hands were exploring her bottom which had always fascinated him. His shirt was unbutton and his pants on the floor before he knew it. He stepped out of his pants and started to reach for her buttons. She stopped him from doing that and asked him to sit on the bed.

Matt sat down and was taking off his socks as he watched her slowly moving from side to side swaying her hips while unbuttoning the buttons on her blouse. There was no music playing but if there were, the appropriate tune would have been 'The Stripper.' She turned her back to him as she reached the last button on her blouse and was looking over her shoulder back at him as her blouse slid down her arms to the floor. She bent at the waist to pick up the blouse which caused the mini skirt to slide up her hips and presented him with a very intimate view of her most private part. She was not wearing panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.