Seeing a Great Country
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After divorcing and retiring from work early a man decides it's time to do some travelling. Along the way he meets some interesting people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

Matt had been home for a few weeks. After reviewing his held mail and filing away of some important papers there wasn't that much for him to do. He had reviewed his investment portfolio via the internet and was satisfied with the performance of his current investments. After paying some bills he was current as to his charges and started thinking about what part of this country he would want to visit next. Thanksgiving was right around the corner and he started to contemplate how he would be celebrating that holiday. It was going to be a Thanksgiving that he was going to be spending alone unless he was with his son and daughter.

What to do was made a little easier when Kyle, his son phoned him. After some talk about Matt's health and his travels Kyle told Matt that he was going to be going out of town to celebrate Thanksgiving at the home of a girl he had been dating along with her parents and relatives. Kyle said for sure they would celebrate Christmas together.

It wasn't a half hour later that Katie called and again after some small talk broke the news to Matt that she was invited to spend Thanksgiving at the parent's home of a fellow she was dating. An invitation for Matt to also come to this home had been extended as well.

Matt asked her if she was engaged to this fellow and after some hesitancy on Katie's part she said, "No... , Well not yet."

"If you were engaged I would accept the invitation but since you aren't it could be an uncomfortable situation and my attendance could put some pressure on you or the fellow. Tell him and his parents I appreciate them thinking of me but I have made other plans."

"What plans?"

"That I haven't thought of yet but don't worry about me. You go and have a good time."

"Dad, for sure I will be spending Christmas with you. You know I love you dad?"

"Yes kitten I do. It also warms my heart that you and Kyle seem to be getting serious about persons of the opposite sex. Both of you need to make sure they are the right persons for each of you. I love both of you and you two are my pride and joy."

After he put down the phone Matt thought a little more of what he could do. He looked at his watch and confirmed the time. He picked up his phone and pressed a number he had on speed dial.

"Hello."

"Shannon this is Matt, I hope you remember me because I remember you."

She laughed and said, 'Oh Matt, that is what I intended when we said goodbye. I am glad you remember me. What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering as to what is that status of my property? Is it presently rented out?"

"It was but the renters left last week. I had a handyman in the house doing a complete interior painting and he finished today. I have a deposit from some people who want to rent it for a month starting in mid-December why?"

"Don't rent it out prior to those people renting it in mid-December. There isn't that much going on here so I thought I would fly out and stay there for a few weeks.

There is a lady out there that I remember and I would like to see her again."

"I am hoping I am that lady and I would also like to see you as well. When you have you flight confirmed email me the information and I will pick you up at the airport."

There was a little more talk before the phone conversation ended. Matt was a little excited to be going back to the northwest and seeing Shannon. Seeing Maura and possibly Kim further excited him. There was a little spring in his step as he went to his computer to make his flight reservation. He also sent an email to Maura telling her of his plans but in the time before he left for his trip he never received a reply back from her which puzzled him a little bit.

A week later Matt was on a plane heading to Seattle. This flight was a little bumpy especially going over the mountains. The seat belt sign never came off and as he glanced around he could see some white knuckled passengers. Matt passed on the beverage offering because he didn't want to take a chance on splashing the drink on himself. Offsetting the bumpiness of the flight was the landing which was one of the smoothest he had ever experienced.

At the baggage claim area he saw Shannon waiting for him. She looked good in black slacks and a red blouse with a white wind breaker that she was wearing. As she walked up to him he could see some of the males in the vicinity giving her a good looking over. She had a smile on her face that was infectious. The kiss on the lips she gave Matt wasn't overly long but it was very pleasant.

"How was your flight?"

"It was a little bumpy but the landing was smooth. How are you and how are you doing?"

"I am fine and happy you are here. I did miss you when you left. Business has picked up a little so I have been busy and I guess that's good. There was a problem but that seems to have been resolved."

At the short term parking lot Shannon directed Matt to a Honda Accord that was two years old but appeared to be in excellent shape and had recently been washed. She handed Matt the keys.

"What's this?"

"It's a surprise. I never told you that the heirs to the property you purchased didn't want anything to do with the car and it was included in the sale of the house.

Your attorney handled the change of title and also secured insurance for it. You do need to call and give the insurance agent some additional information so he can submit the binder to the company. The car still has three months before the new car warranty expires. I hope you like it."

"Shannon, if I was still working I would insist that you be my executive assistant. People such has you in the business world with your attention to detail are a rarity. You are a marvel. This is something I had thought about buying when I was here."

She just loved hearing him say those nice words to her.

He thought it was a pleasant drive made more so by Shannon being with him. She directed him to the drive way and told him to press the garage door opener button. After the door lifted he pulled the car right in. Shannon helped him with his luggage. She handed him a set of keys and told him they were his to keep as she had her own set. She also showed him where an extra set of keys where in case he needed them.

The inside of the house was better than he expected. He could smell the fresh coat of paint and the color selection was excellent. The furniture was in good shape and appeared to be relatively new. Overall the house had that warm lived in look. He looked into the three bedrooms and two bathrooms and continued to be please by what he saw. The view out the front window of the water was very beautiful.

"My two children are going to be please when they see this. They said they would be vacationing here in July. That's why I wanted that month and the next two held open with no rentals. I hope you don't mind but I kind of indicated to them that you would be their fishing guide. I know it would make their stay more enjoyable if they caught some fish."

"No I don't mind, I would enjoy meeting them and I don't do as much fishing as I would like."

As he was walking around Matt opened the door to the refrigerator and found it to be stocked with some food and drinks.

"I wasn't sure what you wanted in the way of food and drink but this should hold you till you can get to the store."

"Do you do this for all of your customers?"

With a sly look to her and a little giggle in her voice she said, "No, only for the good looking single males. By the way the boat you bought is over at the marina and Jimmy is doing some things to it you said you wanted done."

Matt offered Shannon a beverage but she passed on it as she said she had to get back to he office. He offered to take her to dinner tomorrow but she said that there was a family thing she was committed to attend. They made a date for dinner in two days.

The rest of the day was spent by Matt getting use to his new home. He opened every door, cupboard and drawer in the house. Time was spent looking in the garage. He was surprised by what he found, sheets, towels, kitchen utensils, dishes, pots and pans, tools, fishing tackle, all were there. The only thing he thought he would like to add was a large screen LCD television. The 25 inch television that was there could be moved into one of the bedrooms.

Watching some television before he went to sleep Matt couldn't help but think that he had made a great investment in purchasing this house. Having Shannon manage the property was another plus. He slept like a baby.

At close to noon Matt decided to stop by the marina and see his fishing boat. Jimmy saw Matt come in and Jimmy had a big smile on his face.

"Just couldn't stay away?"

"That's part of it. I also want to see the house I had bought. Shannon was right that the house was a steal. I am very pleased with it. How is the boat coming along?"

"Waiting for the fish finder with GPS to come in and that should be in four days but other than that it's all done. Come on, let's go and take a look."

Jimmy took Matt to the boat and Matt was very pleased by what he saw. This boat looked like a fishing guide's boat. The interior was more comfortable than what he expected. Jimmy said this interior was standard for this model. The electric downriggers had been installed and they would control the depth of the fishing lures. The lures would be put at the depth the fish where as shown by the electronic fish finder. The added feature of the GPS would bring you back to certain locations as well as to Matt's pier if a heavy fog sets in.

Matt paid Jimmy for his work and ask him to store the boat until Matt was back for a longer period of time. He left the marina and headed for the food store to purchase some items he thought he would need while he was here. In turning down an aisle at the food store he caught the site of a great derriere of a woman bent over looking at something on a lower shelf. It was a great ass emphasized by the tight white slacks she was wearing. When she straightened up with her back to him there was something about her that looked familiar.

Matt pushed his cart toward her and when she turned towards Matt he said, "Rita?"

She looked at who said her name and it took a few seconds for her to recognize him. "Matt? I thought you were back east. What are you doing here? How are you? When did you get here?"

"Calm down. One question at a time and I get to ask you first. How are you and Bill?"

"I am okay and I guess Bill is fine but I don't know. He has filed for divorce and I am not fighting it for a few reasons. Uncontested divorces are fast in this state and mine should be final in three days."

"If you will excuse my saying so, he needs to get his head examined. Women like you are rare. He will never do any better."

"Thanks Matt, that is so sweet of you to say those nice words. Things have been a little rough since you left and I can use all the compliments I can get."

After a little more talk Matt suggested that they pay for their purchases and he would buy her a cup of coffee at the Denny's across the street. Rita agreed to meet him there.

At the restaurant Matt ordered coffee and a piece of pie for each of them. "No school today?"

"We had an institute today. It was over at one. I just stopped at the store to buy a few things."

"So what happened between you and Bill?"

With some hesitancy Rita said, "Kim said that she told you about her and me?"

Matt nodded his head.

"Bill didn't know about her and me but he may have suspected it. One day when he went to golf, the course was closed and he came home early. He walked in on Kim and me and saw us in a somewhat compromising position and went nuts. He has some strong beliefs that what we were doing was as he said, "was unconventional." In the years we were married we never engaged in oral sex in our marital relations. What he saw just blew his mind and he immediately filed for divorce. Since I did not want the reasons of why we are divorcing to become public knowledge, I am not fighting the divorce. I do like men but I also do like women. Can you understand that?"

"Some people are bi. That doesn't make it wrong that they are attracted to both sexes, that's just who they are. I can see why some men could feel if you make love with another person they would feel that you don't love them completely. I can confirm that from personal experience. It would initially be a shock for a man to see his wife with another woman. Some men however would not be so shocked and would ask if they could join in. I think a man has to make the judgment if a woman loves him based on how she treats him even if she is with a woman. Now a wife getting involved with a person of the opposite sex would extinguish any love a man has for a woman as I know from my personal experience."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.