Seeing a Great Country - Cover

Seeing a Great Country

Copyright© 2009 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After divorcing and retiring from work early a man decides it's time to do some travelling. Along the way he meets some interesting people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

The next morning Matt was anxious to see if what Shannon had showed him as to how to fish would continue to be successful. The added weight to bring the lure deeper was the key as Matt continued to catch fish. It seemed that it wasn't that long between hits on the fishing rods.

In thinking of why he was now catching fish Matt came to a logical conclusion. If you knew at what depth in the water the fish were at and if you put your fishing lures at that depth then you should be catching fish assuming that the fish were biting. He knew from his readings about fishing that an electronic fish finder to find the fish and downriggers to put the lures at a precise depth were now the methods being used to accomplish this. Shannon's method of adding a one dollar lead weight accomplished the same thing and was a lot less expensive. He thought that she must have done a lot of fishing when she was younger to learn at what depth the fish were at during different times of the year. He knew there was a little tom-boy in her.

The time flew by because he was now catching fish. For the most part Matt was the only person fishing this area during the week. He guessed that this was somewhat of a secret fishing spot that few people knew of. The size of the fish he was catching was about the same size as those he caught with Shannon. In time these salmon would put on some additional weight before they went to spawn and die.

While Matt was topping off the gas tank at the marina Jimmy came down to the dock and asked Matt how fishing was. Matt told him how Shannon had shown him what to do and he was now catching fish. He was only keeping fish if he would eat fish that night. Jimmy told him of a fish store that sold smoked fish about three miles farther down the road. Jimmy said that if Matt brought in his salmon filets they would smoke them. The cost was a dollar a pound and they were ready in 24 hours. Smoked salmon is quite a delicacy and he was sure Matt would enjoy the smoked filets. Matt thanked Jimmy for the tip and decided to keep the next three salmon he caught. After he cleaned the fish it was a quick drive to drop the filets off at the fish store for smoking.

In the evening Matt decided to go out to the restaurant and lounge that he had confirmed earlier catered to an older cliental. For a change in his diet he ordered a large steak and was not disappointed. The meat was very tender and juicy. It was an excellent meal and Matt made a mental note to have more meals here.

After he had eaten Matt went into the lounge and was fortunate to find a seat at the bar. There was a good crowd and a number of couples on the dance floor. As before, there were some attractive ladies and a number of them interested him. The great majority of the ladies were wearing dresses although a few had on jeans. Judging by the dresses he noted pleasingly that plunging necklines were an in-fashion this year.

As Matt was observing the scene he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to look and saw there was an attractive lady standing there who had done the tapping. His eyes told him she was a few years younger than him and she was stacked.

She said," I was hoping you wanted to dance."

"It will be my pleasure."

He watched her back side as he followed her out to the dance floor. This lady had a very nice bottom. The music was slow and because of the small dance floor and the number of dancers the type of dance you could do was limited to a basic two step. She was right up against Matt as they dance and he could feel her breasts pressing against him

"My name is Maura," she said. "I haven't seen you in here before and was hoping you dance as a number of the men who are here don't. I hope you don't think it was too forward of me to ask you to dance?"

"Not at all, I am from out of town and I wasn't sure as to what the protocol is here on asking a woman to dance. I don't need some jealous boy friend asking me to step outside. I am glad you asked."

They dance three straight dances with Matt enjoying her body pressing against him. The perfume she was wearing was evident and her hair was soft and not gummed up with a spray net. Judging from the brief words she had spoken and the way she was dressed Matt concluded that she came from money. She wasn't wearing a wedding ring which made her all the more interesting.

At the end of the third song Matt asked if he could buy her a drink. She said that would be nice and followed him to the bar. A bar stool next to his had become vacant and she slid on to it. He asked her about herself and she said she was a widow who was bored watching television so she decided to come out for the evening. Her husband who worked for Boeing had been killed in an industrial accident. The settlement had put her in a comfortable financial position. She had sold her house and moved into a condo to avoid the chores of taking care of a house. She didn't have children and was just trying to enjoy herself by coming here to dance. Maura said that while she enjoyed dancing she also enjoyed meeting interesting men.

Matt read a lot into her comments and maybe too much but her comments seemed to translate to him that she wouldn't require much romancing before he would be able to get her into bed.

When she asked Matt about himself he gave her a condensed version of the divorce and in taking early retirement with now having a purpose of traveling to see the USA. He told her he had rented a house and would be here for at least another two weeks. He asked her if she wanted to dance some more and her dress slid up to mid-thigh as she left the stool to take his hand in walking to the dance floor. The dancing was just as before with her up against him but this time she had shifted her hips a little to the side so that when his right foot went forward his leg slipped between her thighs. When he observed this maneuver there now was not a doubt in his mind as to what bed he was going to be spending the night in.

After three dances, Maura said that the smoke here was starting to bother her and asked Matt if he wanted to go to her condo and have some coffee. She was taking the lead for them to move to a more intimate setting. He responded that he thought it was a good idea. He agreed to follow her as they both would drive their own automobiles. Turning into her up-scale gated condo community only confirmed to Matt that she had or came from money.

Once inside her condo with her door closed there were no more preliminaries. She had him up against the door kissing Matt with her hands going up and down his body. She seemed quite pleased when she grasped his erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.