Journey With Mum
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Shydave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A widowed mother and her son flounder through life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

I was appalled at what I had seen my mother do, but I was also insanely jealous. What I had seen was also so highly erotic that I had masturbated and made a mess which I cleaned with a handkerchief. After my orgasm, I felt disgust with myself, my mother and James, so returned to Jo's place. Instead of the couch I entered her bedroom and curled up beside her in bed. The more I thought about it the sadder I became which made me weep. This woke Jo who cuddled me and asked the cause of my sadness.

"His cock" I answered, "she loves his monster cock!"

"David, have you been spying on your mother? That is disgusting and you should be ashamed."

"Jo, is it true that ladies love big cocks"

"Where is this going David?"

"She does not love me any more she is in love with him."

"Oh God no! David, have you and your mother been doing stuff?" No answer.

"Answer me David." No answer.

"Oh God, you have. That explains how you both have been behaving. David, I love you and my sister very much and I think that you both need help, but you have to tell me everything."

So I did; everything.

After listening, Jo was very quiet and just held me tight for a long while. Then she started to talk.

"David, this is very complicated. You and your mother suffered a great loss, so turned to each other for love and comfort. Your mother is now conflicted between her love for you and her lust. She is so full of guilt that now thinks that she is a total slut and is determined to be a slut. James was just lucky to be the first guy available who also happens to be good at seduction. You are not the first mother and son who went from emotional love to physical love, so neither one should punish yourselves. Come to think of it, it isn't such a big deal, but your mother is more religious than I, and the bible forbids such relationships, which is why she is trying to self destruct."

"On the matter of penis size, most ladies do like something substantial, but a good lover with an average penis can usually do wonders."

"Let's see, what we have to do now is try to save you're your darling Mum from self destruction." "Now: no more secrets. We share information and observation and see if we can get my gorgeous sister on track."

We lay together and I thought of something; "Jo, would you teach me to be a good lover?" "Typical male" she cried sitting up "solve the problem with your cock!" Then she started tickling me which is something we had not done since I was about ten years old.

The tickling and her soft body against me gave me a horn which Jo discovered, held loosely and smiled at me. "David my darling, you are more than average." "Now let's get up and start Operation Save Margie."

The house was silent and looked deserted. I looked outside and James's car was gone. We went upstairs and Mum was fast asleep, naked. I had a shower and came down to see Jo sniffing the atmosphere. "David," she said, "have you been smoking pot?" "Never", I replied "Mum would kill me." "Well it's her then; this is becoming serious." Mum awoke at about four and Jo asked about the pot. Guiltily she said she tried some at the picnic with James and they had a smoke last night. All the time she was making eye signals with Jo about my presence. Jo told me to leave while they talked privately. Later, Jo filled me in. They had a long talk but all Mum would only agree that she would be careful and scream to us for help if she needed help. James came to visit at about eight, to watch some TV and have a drink and snack, and openly started his continued seduction of my mother.

I noticed the lump in his jeans grow as he hugged, stroked arms, back, thighs nibbled and kissed. She was letting go right before me. By about ten Mum was squirming and her eye lids were becoming heavy. He did not care that I watched. In fact it seemed to amuse him. Mum got up and called me to her in the kitchen. "David, you should not be watching this" "Will you stay here or go to Jo's and we'll go upstairs." "Why," I answered "I think James would like me watching him fuck you." Mum started to cry, looked away, looked at me, then James came over, reprimanded me for making Mum cry and took her by the hand to the stairs. She followed head down.

I went up to my room a little later in time to hear her first orgasm when I passed her door. I stood there listening; that first must have been an oral orgasm, because shortly after he told her that if she wanted his cock she would have to play with herself while she begged for black cock. Once again I was upset at the treatment of my mother and decided not to listen, so went to visit Jo and report.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.